Author Topic: is LIFE in the BLACK and White OR the SPIRIT who GIVES IT~  (Read 4529 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: is LIFE in the BLACK and White OR the SPIRIT who GIVES IT~
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2011, 03:29:40 PM »
Can you LIVE off the Written word
Yes.
being the BLACK AND WHITE ?#
It isn't in black and white.
does this give you life eternal~IF SO HOW~?
It CAN give life eternal. But all but one failed.
Yes.

this is simple enough to understand # irrespective how you attempt to paint it~

Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 04:26:35 PM »
Yes.
Yes.

Weird answer but I'll show your replies are utter garbage  :thumbdown:

Yes. Jesus did.

If it really was about the color of the ink it's black and white. Otherwise a lot of interpretation.

Jesus, didn't fail.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 04:43:35 PM »
Yes.
Yes.

Yes. Jesus did.

If it really was about the color of the ink it's black and white. Otherwise a lot of interpretation.

Jesus, didn't fail.
you obviously the writen even without types shadows and Pattern~Weird answer but I'll show your replies are utter garbage 
my bad typos WW# you obviously CANT read the the WRITTEN, even without types shadows and patterns~

Yes. Jesus did.
The written bore Testimony[wITNESS] to HIM# HE IS LIFE, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND DOESNT NEED TO LIVE from the Black and white~~

being the BLACK AND WHITE ?#.

If it really was about the color of the ink it's black and white. Otherwise a lot of interpretation
MM what ever color ink you chose~ its still ink on PAPER

Jesus, didn't fail.

Jesus Dint fail  as HE is SPIRIT, the WORD made flesh# who became Flesh For us~The fulfilment of the Letter~do believest This~

Jhn 5:37   And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 

Jhn 5:38   And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 

Jhn 5:39   Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 
 Jhn 5:40   And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life

those scribes were very familier with the Letter too~ gained them Zilcho~ I stress again there is ,there  will never wBE  and never WWAS  LIFE in the BLack and WHITE~ its a BOOK~Testifying to the LIFE WHO IS~ PERIOD # FULL STOP# END OF THE BALL GAME#~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 06:31:45 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 04:54:29 PM »
OT:  He's coming, he's coming, he's coming!

NT:  He's here!

Jews:  No he's not.

The question really is--How did the Jews miss him?

And, Jesus, even though he knows they have been blinded on purpose, is still angry with them.  Why?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2011, 05:04:29 PM »
OT:  He's coming, he's coming, he's coming!

NT:  He's here!

Jews:  No he's not.

The question really is--How did the Jews miss him?

And, Jesus, even though he knows they have been blinded on purpose, is still angry with them.  Why?
THERE MIND blinded by the god of this world, the serpent zone,grasping only the Literal come the letter~ we are all  part of HIS restoration, each in their order## the Jews were Shown after the Natural [ earthy man] as was Cain# # its for the Bigger purpose Molly~ as HE SAYS## HE will have Mercy on ALL~

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »
Yes.
Yes.

Yes. Jesus did.

Jesus, didn't fail.
you obviously the writen even without types shadows and Pattern~Weird answer but I'll show your replies are utter garbage
Suprise me. 

Yes. Jesus did.[/b]The written bore Testimony[wITNESS] to HIM# HE IS LIFE, ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND DOESNT NEED TO LIVE from the Black and white~~

being the BLACK AND WHITE ?#.

If it really was about the color of the ink it's black and white. Otherwise a lot of interpretation
MM what ever color ink you chose~ its still ink on PAPER
A book, a magazine, a newspaper, a Bible... it's not about the ink and the paper. It's about the message. The Word of God.
Jesus, didn't fail.

Jesus Dint fail  as HE is SPIRIT, the WORD made flesh# who became Flesh For us~The fulfilment of the Letter~do believest This~
So you agree He didn't fail. So you agree He lived lived by the letter/laws?
those scribes were very familier with the Letter too~ gained them Zilcho~
The scribes didn't gain anything.
I stress again there is ,there  will never wBE  and never WWAS  LIFE in the BLack and WHITE~ its a BOOK~Testifying to the LIFE WHO IS~
And that Life as a man didn't sin/break any of the laws. If He would have sinner there wouldn't have been resurrection. That sounds like life from a Book....
PERIOD # FULL STOP# END OF THE BALL GAME# and foolish garbage from the mouths of men~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you don't like garbage of men why you keep typing?
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2011, 05:18:31 PM »
But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.
--2 Cor 3:14

It's not about literal or spiritual. It's about a veil covering the mind and heart.  It's not up to the Book or up to us.  It's up to Christ.  This Book is not written for everyone.  But, it's most surely written for everyone on this board, or they wouldn't be here.

2 Corinthians 3:15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts.

2 Corinthians 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

Ephesians 4:18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2011, 05:21:02 PM »
But the people's minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.

It's not about literal or spiritual. It's about a veil covering the mind and heart.  It's not up to the Book or up to us.  It's up to Christ.  This Book is not written for everyone.  But, it's most surely written for everyone on this board, or they wouldn't be here.

2 Corinthians 3:15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts.

2 Corinthians 4:3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing.

Ephesians 4:18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.

:thumbsup:  Everyone has something to add, and not one part is more important than the other.  Blessings.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2011, 05:22:33 PM »
A book, a magazine, a newspaper, a Bible... it's not about the ink and the paper. It's about the message. The Word of God. A message about the LIFE WHO IS AND IN WHOM WE HAVE LIFE IN~ does a Magzine or book of anykind have life##you know..the very air that fills your LUNGS# well of course not# and neither does the bible~

So you agree He didn't fail. So you agree He lived lived by the letter/laws?
mm he did fail it would be a waste of time discussing the life WHO IS# Hes the Fulfilment of the Letter # I have not come to do away, BUT TO FULFILL

And that Life as a man didn't sin/break any of the laws. If He would have sinner there wouldn't have been resurrection. That sounds like life from a Book....

lLife from a BOOK# you sure your not a scribe?

If you don't like garbage of men why you keep typing?

the only garbage  spoken is  from your continual ignorance WW and failure to read the MOST SIMPLES ~SO read again and let this wash over you#### I pray HEabove shows the most simple of Truths~Jhn 5:37   And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape. 

Jhn 5:38   And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. 

Jhn 5:39   Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. 
 Jhn 5:40   And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:45:45 PM by Taffy »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2011, 05:24:20 PM »

Life is In the Living Molly # the book is the witness to the Unfolding Fire within~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2011, 05:26:31 PM »
But the Life IS in the book.

The holy apostles are teling us they missed it IN THE BOOK, before they ever missed Jesus in the flesh.

They missed Christ in the Old Testament because they were veiled.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2011, 05:29:30 PM »

The holy apostles are teling us they missed it IN THE BOOK, before they ever missed Jesus in the flesh.

yes Molly They read the Black and white## failing to SEE WHO THE LIFE IS### listen Molly when your on ya death bed## try eating those pages of scripture and se if they give you LIFE### Tis all Im saying### LIFE is In the word BEING HIMPeriod

Christ said You are of YOUR FATHER, a Liar and murderer from the beginning# there mind Blinded by witchcraft caaused by the serpent[ carnal mind= veil}

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2011, 05:36:21 PM »

yes Molly They read the Black and white## failing to SEE WHO THE LIFE IS### listen Molly when your on ya death bed## try eating those pages of scripture and se if they give you LIFE### Tis all Im saying### LIFE is In the word BEING HIMPeriod

Christ said You are of YOUR FATHER, a Liar and murderer from the beginning# there mind Blinded by witchcraft caaused by the serpent[ carnal mind= veil}
We've all heard stories of people in foreign prisons getting hold of pieces of scripture and the words did give them life.

The words gave me life in a hotel room in LA.

I don't think I"m really disagreeing with you but...

DO NOT underestimate the power of God's word, when it falls into the hands of those to whom it was written.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2011, 05:38:47 PM »

We've all heard stories of people in foreign prisons getting hold of pieces of scripture and the words did give them life.

DO NOT underestimate the power of God's word, when it falls into the hands of those to whom it was written.
yes Molly its tutor who teaches us OF him and the Life who is~ No ones throwing the baby out the water~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2011, 05:45:22 PM »

yes Molly its tutor who teaches us OF him and the Life who is~ No ones throwing the baby out the water~

The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.  John 6:63

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2011, 05:54:16 PM »

The words I have spoken to you are spirit and they are life.  John 6:63
HIS VERY BREATH IS LIFE Molly# HE was Teaching the Disciples of the TRUE LIFE HE IS~For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. ~ THE ASCENDED CHRIST WHOWE FEED OFF# his spirit BEING LIFE~

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2011, 06:01:40 PM »
And that is (and was) my whole point. The Bible IS life. It'd Word of God. It's the message of God. The message of God kills/is death?

It's just that people were/are unable to see that life in the Bible because of the veil.
The fact that Jesus/HS  has to remove that veil doesn't mean the Book didn't contain life because people didn't see it, abused it, ignored it, etc.
So the Book contains life. But it's the veil that stops people finding, taking, recieving, etc that life.
So who/what is to blame?
Not the (message) in the book.
I think not even the person.
It's the veil.

whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth.
This part of the verse doesn't say the OT isn't the truth. It says the truth is veiled.
That's a huge difference!
 :2c:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2011, 06:09:10 PM »
And that is (and was) my whole point. The Bible IS life. It'd Word of God. It's the message of God. The message of God kills/is death?

It's just that people were/are unable to see that life in the Bible because of the veil.
The fact that Jesus/HS  has to remove that veil doesn't mean the Book didn't contain life because people didn't see it, abused it, ignored it, etc.
So the Book contains life. But it's the veil that stops people finding, taking, recieving, etc that life.
So who/what is to blame?
It's the veil.

whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth.
This part of the verse doesn't say the OT isn't the truth. It says the truth is veiled.
The Testimony witness is the LIFE ~ The blind cannot see~ the jews are testimony to the carnal Mind birthed in the Garden, they bear witness to the eartly man or natural as in ,First the natural and the spiriual##its why we this in Type written in Revelation as Old Jerusalem is again a TYPE of Sodom and Egypt being likened to Babylon~~The carnal Mind## the pattern never changes ~ The written bears testimony to the LIFE who is,if one can see# even so. we do not LIVE off the book# Tis all Ive been stating~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2011, 06:31:42 PM »

So who/what is to blame?
It's the veil.

Agree.  He is saying the words are life.  That means if you are not veiled,  the very words themselves can quicken you, that is, give you LIFE.

There's a reason he is called the Word of life--  He whose very words impart life!

We evangelize to you that which was from the beginning, that which we have heard and we have seen, that which we have perceived with our eyes and we have touched with our hands- him who is The Word of Life.  1 John 1:1

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2011, 06:49:56 PM »

So who/what is to blame?
It's the veil.

Agree.  He is saying the words are life.  That means if you are not veiled,  the very words themselves can quicken you, that is, give you LIFE.

There's a reason he is called the Word of life--  He whose very words impart life!

We evangelize to you that which was from the beginning, that which we have heard and we have seen, that which we have perceived with our eyes and we have touched with our hands- him who is The Word of Life.  1 John 1:1
I think it's isn't by pure chance a  Bible contains words and one of the names/titles of Jesus is The Word. Jews even believe that the first thing created was the alphabet. I think that's not such weird thought if we read the creation account. Everything is spoken (=words/letters) into existance. "And God said let there be ...."

In Revelation a Book of Life is mentioned. I think that's Jesus. Maybe even teh Bible itself is that Book of Life.
No... I'm not claiming Jesus is a book made in a factory.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2011, 06:53:27 PM »

So who/what is to blame?
It's the veil.

I think it's isn't by pure chance a  Bible contains words and one of the names/titles of Jesus is The Word. Jews even believe that the first thing created was the alphabet. I think that's not such weird thought if we read the creation account. Everything is spoken (=words/letters) into existance. "And God said let there be ...."

In Revelation a Book of Life is mentioned. I think that's Jesus. Maybe even teh Bible itself is that Book of Life.
No... I'm not claiming Jesus is a book made in a factory.

He calls himself the Alpha and the Omega--the first and last letters of the alphabet [and everything in between]

What did Adam have that no other animal possessed?  High level language involving words.

God gave man language so that He could talk to him.

We are even told that our own words can impart life and death [we are made in his image].

His title is the Word of God.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2011, 06:59:48 PM »
How AbOUT this Book is symbolic~ One may come to find this book is likened to the Tree of life, the kingdom within, Paradise, New Jerusalem. The NC~ all which takeS part within , being HIM , the LIFE IN US  being ONE IN HIMi,IN Soul and Spirit making one body~Happy Digging WW~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 07:05:25 PM by Taffy »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2011, 07:08:40 PM »
How AOUT this Book is symbolic~ One may come to find this book is likened to the Tree of life, the kingdom within, Paradise, New Jerusalem~ all which take part within , being HIM , the LIFE IN US  being ONE IN HIMi,IN Soul and Spirit making one body~Happy Digging WW~

I don't think it's symbolic.  I think it's real food.  Spiritual food.  To grow the increasing Spirit within--that child you were speaking of on another thread.

The OT manna only lasted one day because they were veiled.  No child could be conceived, developed, or birthed.

This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever." [John 6:58]

John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2011, 07:12:16 PM »
How AOUT this Book is symbolic~ One may come to find this book is likened to the Tree of life, the kingdom within, Paradise, New Jerusalem~ all which take part within , being HIM , the LIFE IN US  being ONE IN HIMi,IN Soul and Spirit making one body~Happy Digging WW~

I don't think it's symbolic.  I think it's real food.  Spiritual food.  To grow the increasing Spirit within--that child you were speaking of on another thread.

The OT manna only lasted one day because they were veiled.  No child could be conceived, developed, or birthed.

This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever." [John 6:58]

John 5:24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
Asymbol doeesnt neagte a Reality its Purely a Symbol1.A thing that represents or stands for something else~ so yes one could add to the other types and symbols# the HOly of Holies, The Living Manna, the Crown of Life, a NEW NAME, a White Pebbleetc

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2011, 07:19:43 PM »
HE IS all the above mentioned# the Resurrection to life within us## for we are ONE#