Author Topic: Hello Tentmaker Friends: QUESTION  (Read 473 times)

Offline Redlettervoice

Hello Tentmaker Friends: QUESTION
« on: September 16, 2012, 08:10:52 PM »

I AM ELSEWHERE MOST OF THE TIME, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHO "DAVE, THE FLYING EAGLE" IS...........?

DOES ANYONE KNOW.

HE WAS A DEEP STUDENT OF THE WORD............AND I CAN'T GOOGLE HIM UP.

JUST LEAVE ME A REPLY "IF" ANYONE KNOWS.

I DON'T! :dunno2:

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Hello Tentmaker Friends: QUESTION
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 08:14:10 PM »
   I DON'T KNOW CARLENE  BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY 'HI' AND SEND YOU MY LOVE :HeartThrob:

Offline Redlettervoice

Re: Hello Tentmaker Friends: QUESTION
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »
 :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:

Glad to hear from you, "occasionally" I talk to Rose, on the computer.  Not as often tho as I wish.  She still has family.  I don't have any interference, and I'm on here too much.  Hope things are well with you. 
So glad you spoke.  I made a mistake and went to the Kingdomlife instead of this Tentmaker and I saw smaller and goodnews; remembered those names too, but I didn't write.  I like all these little doodads jumping around :banana: ha.  Facebook doesn't even use colors.......it is much harder in every way than this. I don't know why I've been there so long, but I have, and I love it.  Doing fair in body......would do better if I'd walk more and get UP more.  It's too easy to use this laptop and keep my "head" on pillows. ha
Do take care and hope someone can figure out who this man was.  He's a mystery. Some thought he was Dave Garner, not so, Garner was the Eagle Cry, not the Flying Eagle.
If anyone thinks of him, post please.