Author Topic: Health warning  (Read 6760 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Health warning
« on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:40 AM »
 :cloud9: I know this is not standard fare on here, but given what I have found out in the last two weeks, I want to spare anyone on this board from going thru what I have for the last 14 months, 12 of which they had me on prednizone.

I'm not going to go into all the details, but just let me say emphatically, DO NOT TAKE PREDNIZONE for any reason. If any of you are on it already or having problems since taking it and can't quite get a diagnosis for what you're experiencing since then, and you want details of what I have discovered, email me.

This drug is being commonly prescribed for a variety of ailments, and the side effects are far more deadly, disturbing, and long term, than either the pharmacy information flyers or your physician will tell you, and they begin the second you take the drug because it goes into your cells and messes with your DNA. It will literally be God if I survive this, much less come thru this even remotely normal as before. Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Health warning
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 07:59:16 AM »
Id just care to ADD -

Cards been sharing her discoveries with me over these last weeks,as we BOTH SEEM to be suffering from similar ailments , altho our circumstances differ.

SO IF my fellow Mods dont mind, ill make this topic a Sticky :icon_flower:

:icon_flower:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 08:01:09 AM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 08:01:01 AM »
Cardinal... thank you for the warning. I am so, so sorry you are going through this.  :sigh: Saying prayers for you...
I have a hard time not getting worked about this kind of thing, (pharmaceutical companies, etc.) so just know that I am standing with you and am praying for you. IF there is anything I can do, help you research, anything... just let me know.

Lots of love to you and I pray God heals you and brings you out of this.

your sis,
sparrow
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 08:21:55 AM »
 :cloud9: I know what you mean sparrow; I'M worked up about it. It appears from my limited research, that the pharmaceutical companies decided they could do better than mother nature and created this artificial steroid, because it was CHEAPER. Never mind the literally deadly side effects that occur from even short term use, or the fact it goes into your cell nucleus and messes with your DNA.

My best friend's cousin died from this drug in November of last year. It weakens muscle tissue by turning it into fat; the heart being a muscle, his stopped. I know of someone else whose hip bone literally died, turning to powder and crumbled while she was standing. She collapsed in horrible pain. This drug also kills living bone.

And these are just SOME of the side effects. And the "best" part is, it is apparently addictive in the sense that if you go off of it, it causes the very condition it was given for in the first place, making it extremely difficult to shake off. And continued use of it, eventually causes you to have to take it or DIE. I refused to take anymore of it, just over 3 weeks ago, when I researched and discovered what was REALLY wrong with me. It has been a nightmare for both me and Taff. Thank you for praying. Blessings, Card

"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 08:54:53 AM »
 :sigh: That is so distressing.
There are so many stories...
so many drugs.... that do so much harm, and they know about it and they don't CARE.
It's just so awful. The whole thing, the whole situation...
ok, I'm sorry. I don't mean to make things worse... :sigh:
It's just so frustrating.

But letting people know, sharing your story and putting it out there is the best thing that people can do.

Cardinal, you probably just saved a LOT of people. Who knows how many people read these forums.

Thank you again for sharing what you did and helping us.

I hope that God heals you both.

"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2009, 09:05:52 AM »
You're very precious.  We'll continue praying and seeking the face of God for you Cardinal.  I have some problems from various steriods given to me.  Weight is one.  Too late in the day for explaining it now.

Once I got victory over sin in my heart and mind, and that was through hell and back, my body came under attack.  For me, I must repeatedly determine that I will be an overcomer.  I don't pray to die so often lately.  Then I have to ask for forgiveness and seek the Lord for a mind to win.  Jesus will give us victory, no matter what our age, if we unwaveringly persist.  That isn't always so hard.  Sometimes it's just a simple request.  "Ask and ye shall receive; for everyone who asketh receiveth."

After days of encountering the mouse and his continued ignoring of the peanut butter on the trap I asked God to make the mouse hungry for peanut butter.  That very evening he was mechanically ushered into the next phase of whatever phases must transpire until a mouse is fully realized.  I'm not so sure how encouraging it is; but, it just happened.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 09:08:49 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2009, 11:52:06 AM »
 :cloud9: Thanks guys; please don't forget to lift Taffy up as he has been battling steroid side effects much longer than I. Another lovely side effect? They suppress your immune system, thus opening you up to continual infections. I find this ironic in a way, since double pneumonia last year was what it was originally prescribed to me for, to clear up inflammation in my lungs. So what was helping me, was literally killing me by dragging out the pneumonia for over 6 months.

To illustrate the effects of this on one scale; prior to last year I was on NO meds of any kind, and continually aggravating doctors because they tended not to believe it at my age (52). Now, ala prednizone, I have 12 daily prescription drugs, which I have been discarding one by one as I feel led to. I have had to stand against a variety things I have never had before, and from what I've been reading, there are many more possible diseases to come from this drug. It should, in my opinion, be taken off the market. Many are suffering from it, according to some sites I have found, some worse than me. All because it was CHEAPER; that just galls me.

And reFormer, that was funny about the mouse and the peanut butter. I'm sure he went to mouse heaven  :winkgrin: Card

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »
http://www.marshallprotocol.com/forum2/12438.html

This looks like a kind of interesting website--

I don't know if it is relevant or not. 

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 01:41:03 PM by Molly »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »
 :cloud9: Thanks Molly!  :HeartThrob:

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2009, 05:56:09 PM »

Card, I "know" that the one you named, predizone, is one of
the really bad ones.  I have watched "two" people in my life
swell really bad and then die.  It only gives "temporal" help
.......none of the "drugs" really "heal" us, they only cover over
the symptoms for which they are prescribed and most of them
do harm in other ways.  I don't know how on earth doctors
can tell which one is doing what.  They are not God.  It takes
the Spirit to reveal some of them to us.  I wish I could get
off all medication, but my blood pressure one sends me into
a real attack in one day.  You know what I say? I say: "I bear
the marks in my body, let no man trouble me henceforth." ha

YOU are going to be here til the course is finished.  Not all
get to finish that course.  Jesus told some "ye shall die in your
sins" which to me means the first realm, but if He has taken
you into the MOST HOLY PLACE, are you not like the woman
that said to her husband, "If He were not pleased with us,
why would he "show" us all this stuff?"

Members in particular..........suffer.........for the sake of the
body of Christ.  Paul did. 

And your suffering is NOT in vain.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 03:48:32 PM by Redlettervoice »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2009, 06:48:31 PM »
 :cloud9: Thanks, RLV; I am in the "swelling really bad" category right now. There were 2 nights last year that I thought I was going to die, so much so I saw my relatives, hugged my beloved grandmother and felt it, even as I was awakening, and I did not have a high fever or was on any drugs that would cause hallucinations. It's all in His hands anyway; I'm only trying to stay for those I would leave behind. Blessings to you, Card

Offline onlytruth

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 07:23:52 PM »
father,release your healing to cardinal.manifest your goodness in your child

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 12:09:49 AM »

Cardinal,

I am at a loss for words. I am so sorry this has happened to you. Thanks for letting us know about this drug. The Dr put me on this same drug last year and I took it a few day but after reading the side effects I stopped because I was afraid of it.

You are in my prayers.  Please God, heal Cardinal of this terrible thing that was mostly brought on by the drugs that are suppose to help but can kill. Father you are much more powerful than any drugs, I ask ernestly for the healing of Cardinal. Amen.

CHB

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:07 AM »
Likewise Sis :cloud9:

Prayers been going Up for quite sometime... :HeartThrob:

Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 12:30:58 AM »
 :cloud9: Thanks....CHB thank God you didn't take it. It is a Pandora's box. Blessings...

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
So sorry Card and Taffy are suffering so much.

I was over at a friend's apartment and was cooking dinner. This person put on a teflon pan on the stove and turned the heat on high without me noticing it. While I'm stirring a pan I am breathing teflon vapors. I didn't know what the smell was but it got stronger and stronger until the teflon pan was smoking with vapors coming off. I rushed the pan under the water but the whole apartment was filled with the fumes. Anyone here who has birds should know never to cook with teflon near them or the vapors can kill them.

Anyway I got a huge dose of the vapors. I had what the doc called "near sympocy" (sp?) a.k.a. "near passing out." While I'd be walking around the block I would always lose balance and it would seem like I was going to fall on the ground. This went on for over a year.

Then a friend that goes to our church told me about this "green smoothy" that Victoria Boutenko of www.rawfamily.com came up with to heal her family.

To say the least, it worked miracles along with eating 100% raw for one year. I am no longer on 100% raw but eat meat now as well as other cooked vegies. But it cured me 100%.

Maybe this is just what you and Taffy need? God's food heals. No doubt about it!
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 02:35:44 AM »

I was over at a friend's apartment and was cooking dinner. This person put on a teflon pan on the stove and turned the heat on high without me noticing it. While I'm stirring a pan I am breathing teflon vapors. I didn't know what the smell was but it got stronger and stronger until the teflon pan was smoking with vapors coming off. I rushed the pan under the water but the whole apartment was filled with the fumes. Anyone here who has birds should know never to cook with teflon near them or the vapors can kill them.

Anyway I got a huge dose of the vapors. I had what the doc called "near sympocy" (sp?) a.k.a. "near passing out." While I'd be walking around the block I would always lose balance and it would seem like I was going to fall on the ground. This went on for over a year.

Then a friend that goes to our church told me about this "green smoothy" that Victoria Boutenko of www.rawfamily.com came up with to heal her family.

To say the least, it worked miracles along with eating 100% raw for one year. I am no longer on 100% raw but eat meat now as well as other cooked vegies. But it cured me 100%.

Maybe this is just what you and Taffy need? God's food heals. No doubt about it!
Thanks T.. :icon_flower:

Im sure Card appreciates your words....but its Kinda more clinincal than that Bro...try a Couple of Miracles for sure....without the need to go into greater details :icon_flower: lest we Join ya Puppy :icon_flower:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 04:19:37 AM »
 :cloud9: Thanks for the reply Tony. Every fast He has ever put me on, was "raw", at His direction, so I know there is something to it, but it wasn't until after the carrots one, I found out why. Cooking kills the enzymes, the life, in the veggies. He told me (when I asked Him if I could nuke a few for variety, after all this turned out to be a 32 day fast) no, because they didn't have the life in them. I had no idea at the time what He meant, as I didn't read that for another year. I just ate them raw. Blessings....

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 04:40:06 AM »

Thanks T.. :icon_flower:

Im sure Card appreciates your words....but its Kinda more clinincal than that Bro...try a Couple of Miracles for sure....without the need to go into greater details :icon_flower: lest we Join ya Puppy :icon_flower:

I never knew what you and card were going through till I "accidentally" saw this thread. Funny how God works. Yea, I hope you don't go the way of my dog.

My whole life I have hardly taken any meds, just some aspirin and later on Advil for the rare headache. When younger I did take some antibiotic but just a few pills as it was just horrid. But I listen to my body and stop what is hurting it and change. As Michael Jackson sang: You've got to look at the man in the mirror and change your ways.

Taffy, look at the apostle Paul and his relationship to Timothy. Early in Paul's ministry he was healing people left and right. Later on all he could suggest for Timothy's problems was a little wine for his often infirmities. No supernatural healing. And what of Epaphroditus? Paul had to leave him for dead and pray that God would have mercy on him. God did have mercy on him.
I'm not saying God does not heal today but it just isn't as it was in the days of the apostles.

Taffy, however God leads you I know it will be in the right direction. I don't know what is pressing on you but I will be praying for you as you are very special.

God  bless!

Tony

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 05:33:13 AM »
 :cloud9: Tony, I just skimmed the first page of that link and I will be checking it out in more detail as I feel up to it. Something has always nagged at me, and that is that meat wasn't given to eat until AFTER the flood (the death of all flesh). Blessings....

Offline Akira Takahashi

• Est
  • Hero of Time
    • Nerdy Goodness
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 06:13:03 AM »
Praying for you, Cardinal!  I hate conventional medicine, as this is the kind of stuff they do.  Keep your head held high and remember that we're all praying for you.

Not to get personal or anything, but what sort of care are you recieving now?

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2009, 02:29:56 PM »
:cloud9: Tony, I just skimmed the first page of that link and I will be checking it out in more detail as I feel up to it. Something has always nagged at me, and that is that meat wasn't given to eat until AFTER the flood (the death of all flesh). Blessings....

Cardinal, you have a cell factory in your bones. Allow that factory to work again on three shifts, no layoffs and bless the workers with great natural vitamins and minerals and all the other stuff we don't even know about yet, I think you can undo the damage.

The thing about why we do green smoothies is because the blades in the blender break down the cellulose etc. to make the vitamins and minerals more available rather than chewing. People don't always chew their food until it is liquid in their mouths and it is hard to eat raw vegies.

Mrs. Boutenko studied chimps and like them and noticed that they would take a vegetable leaf and wrap it around fruit to make it palatable. So she got the idea of mixing fruit like banana with the greens and it works!

I don't know if a 100% raw diet is particulary good for people after the flood. God must have changed the diet program for some good reason to allow meat. But for clearing up a problem like I had it is great going raw. But while healing it is difficult if you go out to eat with friends and family . . . but . . . I have proven it is not impossible. You just have to be tenacious (which is completely opposite of what I am LOL!) yea, right!  :laughing7:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2009, 02:45:01 PM »
 :icon_flower: :laughing7:

ya just got yourself a new name Bud

T.T   

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »

T.T   

When I was in high school they used to call me Mr. Intense.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2009, 03:43:23 PM »

T.T   

When I was in high school they used to call me Mr. Intense.
wel Tony..you gave me my laugh of the Day..Tis good medicine...Im still Laughing Bud..ROFLMO

OK
Tony Intense Tenacious, But Lets Just go with TT :icon_jokercolor: