Author Topic: Haunted House  (Read 1568 times)

arcticmonster2003

Re: Haunted House
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 02:08:10 AM »
That is my take on "fear" as well Cardinal.

quote CHB
Arct, the first thing I would do is get the heck out of there fast.   
I know you were just jokin (at least partially :laughing7:)
While it does seem a little scary, as I've never really had to deal with these things before, it sure wouldn't be a very good witness of my faith, nor a very good witness to my fiancee of my faith in Jesus Christ - in fact I do believe that packing up and leaving would make my "witnessing of Christ" to my fiancee appear to be merely words. Besides, if anyone should be really scared, it should be her, she's the one who saw "a man", and she hasn't even brought up "moving", I think this is because the eskimos are brought up in a way that acknowledges the "spirit world's" existence and so they are not nearly as frightened by it as people in the mainstream american culture, where the "spirit world" is thought of as a good plot for a movie, a fairy tale and nothing else, and thus when they do encounter it they are not only very scared, but their whole "reality" of how things are, gets destroyed.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 02:25:15 AM »

You are right arct about the faith and I was mostly kidding, although, I do think I would be a little uneasy if this happened to me. I know we have nothing to fear, we can always rebuke these things and God will remove them. I pray your problem is resolved soon. I didn't mean to make light of this, sorry if it sounded that way :girlheart:.

CHB

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 02:35:17 AM »
I knew you were just jokin, or that this was just your initial reaction to a truly "creepy" situation CHB. Thanks for your prayers. :Sparkletooth:

Kept

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 04:28:49 AM »
Hi arctic

I didnt read all the responses and just saw this thread so forgive me if I repeat someone.

I have several times over the years anointed my house with oil. I anoint over all the windows and doors while praying Gods blessing on my home and taking authority over any fear.

It may seem silly but anytime something weird has tried to rob peace from my home I do it and it stops. Its just ritual if you will but sometimes just doing something tangible helps.

blessings
kept
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 06:48:42 PM by Kept »

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2008, 06:27:39 AM »
Thanks Kept. :Sparkletooth: