Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY reFORMER!!!!  (Read 1041 times)

Loveroftruth

HAPPY BIRTHDAY reFORMER!!!!
« on: February 15, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »

I searched high and low for a very special cake for you :HeartThrob:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I hope it is wonderful :girlheart:

:angelharp: :grouppray: :banana: :trampoline: :Egyptdance2: :boydance: :myahoo: :mlaugh: :egyptdance: :Egyptdance2: :clapping: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :mfriends: :flowerred: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY reFORMER!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »
 :cloud9: Happy Birthday! What a cool cake!  :bdaycake:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 10:04:18 PM »

I searched high and low for a very special cake for you :HeartThrob:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! I hope it is wonderful :girlheart:

:angelharp: :grouppray: :banana: :trampoline: :Egyptdance2: :boydance: :myahoo: :mlaugh: :egyptdance: :Egyptdance2: :clapping: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :mfriends: :flowerred: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake: :bdaycake:

I did it the easy way; tired of cooking anyway!so I just copied this one.

Thank you for your words here.

Kept

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 11:40:42 PM »
Happy Birthday , nice cake  :thumbsup:

kept

Offline jfraysse

• Est
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 03:37:42 AM »
Happy Birthday, reFORMer!  :thumbsup:  I would like a bite of your cake , but I'm not sure it's eatable!  :dontknow:
I'm smart enough to know that I'm not always smart enough!

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
Birthday blessings to you, reFORMer! 
May the Love of the Father fill your heart abundantly
and may that love cancel out everything else!   :HeartThrob:
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

joian

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 05:33:49 AM »
Happy Birthday, James...........How glad I am you were born.  February is the month of my birth also........I send the birthday greetings for our employees at work and there are fewer births in February than any other month.........I guess we are unique.........LOL

May God cheer you and bless this year.  May 2008  be a year full of new beginnings.........may our Father impress on your heart the value and worth your life in him has been to us.

And for the record......I trained my dogs the old way........and am still laughing and the discovery of my abuse.........but dang, those dogs loved me and me them........lol.......

It's been a  long climb to get to the 50s so enjoy them........the view is much better
from here......and how glad we are that you are still alive....and full of his life.

Love,
Joian and Jack
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 06:05:31 AM by Joian »

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 06:33:46 PM »
Several days late and many dollars short!    :icon_flower:  Belated birthday wishes, Reformer.  It looks like there are kiwi slices on top of that cake.  That is a cake that wants attention!   Cheers!

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 06:52:37 AM »
Hi James

Happy birthday (Today)

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Reverend G

• Est
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 03:47:31 PM »
Happy Birthday!!!  Boy for a short month, they sure popped out a lot of people in February!!!  Guess they made it a short month so they could only pop out the special ones..hehehe.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 08:18:27 AM »
What a cake!  Thanks y'all.

I thought the 20th was the 21st so I got 2 birthDAYs this year for the first time.  I actually forgot it till a few days later one year.  I've also been homeless in the snow on my birthday in the past more than once.  From certain perspectives that sometimes don't seem temporary it can appear God doesn't love us and neither does anyone else.  When we are granted to know love more deeply we realize how little there has been of it from so many in our lives.  But, if we just keep on coming after God, things really do change.  And love is what changes most of all.  It really does happen in us!  It makes us see what those around us cannot see.

Actually, this should be my mother's Birthday.  She's the one that went through all the hell of it.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen Reformer. It is the difference in recognizing God's love which is His Spirit, and what man calls love, which does not have the pure motive of the Spirit. That's one of the hardest concepts for man to let go of, I think, because of the subtility of it, and not realizing that we are to be a vessel of HIS love, not our own. Blessings to you........
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Loveroftruth

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »
:cloud9: Amen Reformer. It is the difference in recognizing God's love which is His Spirit, and what man calls love, which does not have the pure motive of the Spirit. That's one of the hardest concepts for man to let go of, I think, because of the subtility of it, and not realizing that we are to be a vessel of HIS love, not our own. Blessings to you........

Card, this was a pure nougat!!!!!!! :drummer:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 06:29:38 PM »
 :cloud9: Well, LT, if He let you hear that with the ear of the Spirit and made it life in you, look out, for you are about to meet His love in a chosen vessel. First He makes it life in you, then in someone else. Keep your spiritual eyes open, because He doesn't come in the vessels WE would choose thru the last vestiges of the lust of the eyes in us, we meet Him in another form out of our comfort zone, on the road to Emmaus. Blessings to you........

gr8wuf

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 11:08:48 PM »
Late but still heartfelt, Happy Happy Day! Much love to you.