Author Topic: Great Oppurtunity to Appreciate God's Cosmos Tonight!  (Read 580 times)

Redkora

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
Re: Great Oppurtunity to Appreciate God's Cosmos Tonight!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 11:53:28 PM »
My husband and son stayed up to watch!  They didn't see as many as they hoped to see.  They couldn't stay awake!  Did you watch?
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline fire walker

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2007, 08:05:26 AM »
We had bright and clear skies, all stars possibly visable with naked eye  we could see. We live out in country, no city lights or road lamps at night and also a new moon(no moon) so everything was dark and clear, a gentle wind swaying the trees, we saw however few of the shooting stars as we call them, about three, but then this was a lite year on numbers per hour shooting stars they say, however just seeing the clear heavens bright with stars  was peaceful, restful and drawing like a feeling of flying up and reaching the stars, very refreshing,
then I wondered what it would be like to see the dark side of the moon with light?

Peace,
Fire Walker
If in this life only we have hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable.

1Cr 14:19

Redkora

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »
I saw maybe one out of the corner of my eye. It was still nice to go out into the country to see all those stars, though! The fireflies were out as well.  :icon_biggrin:

Seeker

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2007, 09:15:51 AM »
I didn't get to see them!   :CryBaby2:

SeekerRuth