Author Topic: Grave, Paradise and all these things  (Read 5517 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Grave, Paradise and all these things
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2011, 03:42:38 AM »
Nothing about a grave here....Mat 12:40  for, as Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights, so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.
may I ask This Micah? a couple verses later~And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, [and] thou heardest my voice.
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2011, 03:44:44 AM »
Anyway, it saddens me that so many on this board do not believe that we have already received eternal life, and that life doesn't mean death.

You don't even seem to believe that Jesus, the resurrection and the life, was still alive in the grave.

To Know Him is Life eternal# to Know Him is to LOVE your Brother\Enemies as yourself~ for we are ON, SEE Christ in ALL MEN} tis as simple as that~which doesntMEAN we shall always Agree# Shalom~

Sorry Taffy.  What you just said is just gibberish to me.  I don't understand a word of it.

How about answering this question with a yes or no.

and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.  Do you believe this?"

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2011, 03:47:01 AM »
Nothing about a grave here....Mat 12:40  for, as Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and three nights, so shall the Son of Man be in the heart of the earth three days and three nights.
may I ask This Micah? a couple verses later~And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, [and] thou heardest my voice.
Jonah was alive in the belly of the whale, wasn't he?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2011, 03:54:11 AM »
Anyway, it saddens me that so many on this board do not believe that we have already received eternal life, and that life doesn't mean death.

You don't even seem to believe that Jesus, the resurrection and the life, was still alive in the grave.

To Know Him is Life eternal# to Know Him is to LOVE your Brother\Enemies as yourself~ for we are ON, SEE Christ in ALL MEN} tis as simple as that~which doesntMEAN we shall always Agree# Shalom~

Sorry Taffy.  What you just said is just gibberish to me.  I don't understand a word of it.

Jhn 17:3   And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Jo 3:13   Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you. 

1Jo 3:14   We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death. 

1Jo 3:15   Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 

1Jo 3:16  Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren. 

1Jo 3:17   But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 

1Jo 3:18   My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 

1Jo 3:19   And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2011, 03:54:23 AM »

Weymouth New Testament
I long to know Christ and the power which is in His resurrection, and to share in His sufferings and die even as He died;

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................to know You LORD JESUS !

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2011, 03:55:09 AM »

Weymouth New Testament
I long to know Christ and the power which is in His resurrection, and to share in His sufferings and die even as He died;

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........................to know You LORD JESUS !
:icon_flower:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »
Quote from: Molly

Molly, sorry you are sad but I actually do believe we already have eternal life, we actually had it before the foundation of the world but...and I don't know how to word this but...it isn't a done deal yet. I think of it kind of like when we were chosen before the foundation of the world but first we had to be born. Or we are sitting on the right hand of God in Christ. It's a spiritual thing. Physically we are still here and physically we are still human but spiritually these things are already. It is a process. 

No, I don't think Jesus was alive while he was dead. If Jesus didn't die then how could our sins be forgiven?

CHB

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2011, 03:57:27 AM »

Jhn 17:3   And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

1Jo 3:14   We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death. 

1Jo 3:15   Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him. 

1Jo 3:16  Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren. 

1Jo 3:17   But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels [of compassion] from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? 

1Jo 3:18   My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 

1Jo 3:19   And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him

Again, How about answering this question with a yes or no.   :dontknow:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2011, 03:57:43 AM »
Molly, sorry you are sad but I actually do believe we already have eternal life, we actually had it before the foundation of the world
:bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2011, 03:59:07 AM »

1Jo 3:16  Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren. 

I answered the Post given to yopu~ then explained WHY~if its Gibberish# then its Gibberish~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2011, 03:59:21 AM »
Quote from: Molly

Molly, sorry you are sad but I actually do believe we already have eternal life, we actually had it before the foundation of the world but...and I don't know how to word this but...it isn't a done deal yet. I think of it kind of like when we were chosen before the foundation of the world but first we had to be born. Or we are sitting on the right hand of God in Christ. It's a spiritual thing. Physically we are still here and physically we are still human but spiritually these things are already. It is a process. 

No, I don't think Jesus was alive while he was dead. If Jesus didn't die then how could our sins be forgiven?

CHB
He died in the flesh.

dead in flesh alive in Spirit

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2011, 04:00:07 AM »

I answered the Post given to yopu~ then explained WHY~if its Gibberish# then its Gibberish~
  You can't answer a yes or no question?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2011, 04:01:23 AM »

# Molly# I answered~ but hey its Just gibberish~ No worries~  :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:05:00 AM by Taffy »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2011, 04:07:41 AM »

# Molly# I answered~ i answer often to DEAF ears# but hey its Just gibberish~ No worries~  :icon_flower:
I"m not asking for a discourse.  I'm asking you to answer one question and your answer is now a condescending insult?

This is a simple yes or no question, asked by Jesus himself.

...and whoever lives and believes in me WILL NEVER DIE.   Do you believe this?

OK, since you won't give me your answer, I will give you my answer.  YES I believe him.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2011, 04:10:41 AM »
I in You, You in Me , We in Them, there is but ONE life.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »
I in you, You in Me , We in Them, there is but ONE life.
FOR IN hIM WE MOVE LIVE AND HAVE OUR BEING# and yes we are ONE all and sundry if we can believe it~

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2011, 04:15:37 AM »
Molly did really expect me Not to answer the Obvious with a Yes~~ ONE WAS GIVEN to share as DID B.S a little more on Life eternal~ ~ but its gibberish right~ the scriptures are gibberish~ mm Have a Nice day Molly~
 :dontknow:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2011, 04:24:27 AM »
=Taffyll did really expect me Not to answer the OPbvious with a Yes~~ ONE WAS GIVEN to share as DID B.S a little more on Life eternal~ ~ but its gibberish right~ the scriptures are gibberish~ mm Have a Nice day Molly~

Yes I expected you to answer the question with a yes or no.  I assume you have now done that?  Answered Yes?  It's still hard to tell.

So--if we are never going to die, then after this body dies, we will still be alive--which was first experienced by Jesus himself in the grave,

because he is our forerunner in all things and does everything first.

It is the resurrection of the body we are waiting for, not eternal life.  He has prepared an aionios house for us in heaven wihen this tent dies.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:27:32 AM by Molly »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2011, 04:30:14 AM »
=Taffyll did really expect me Not to answer the OPbvious with a Yes~~ ONE WAS GIVEN to share as DID B.S a little more on Life eternal~ ~ but its gibberish right~ the scriptures are gibberish~ mm Have a Nice day Molly~

Yes I expected you to answer the question with a yes pr no.  I assume you have now done that?  Answered Yes?  It's still hard to say.

So--if we are never going to die, then after this body dies, we will still be alive--which was first experienced by Jesus himself in the grave,

It is the resurrection of the body we are waiting for, not eternal life.  He has prepared an aionios house for us in heaven wihen this tent dies.
no Molly~ I dont wait the Resurrection], as theres ONLY one~= HIM>hes Resurrecting himself In me~until the Fulnes thereof~ Im Home Molly~ theres nothing to seperate anymore then the mind of Men~~~~~~In No longer wait PER SAY## i LIVE AS he lives in ME~~~~The rest they say His History~~~~all concluded before the day we were born~ but heck Molly tis Just me~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2011, 04:31:12 AM »

Yes I expected you to answer the question with a yes pr no.  I assume you have now done that?  Answered Yes?  It's still hard to say.

no Molly~ I dont wait the Resurrection], as theres ONLY one~= HIM>hes Resurrecting himself In me~until the Fulnes thereof~ Im Home Molly~ theres nothing to seperate anymore then the mind of Men~~~~~~In No longer wait PER SAY## i LIVE AS he lives in ME~~~~The rest they say His History~~~~all concluded before the day we were born~ but heck Molly tis Just me~
And, what happens when your body dies?

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2011, 04:31:49 AM »

A LIFE POURED OUT!

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2011, 04:33:22 AM »
WHOSE FACE SHONE AS THE SUN!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2011, 04:33:52 AM »
THE TENT dies#Yikes## then Christ in dies withus~  no Molly No more seperation, what ever the score HE REMAINS# the LIVING HOPE IN US ALL# thats Gives me peace Molly~~ as for those who may be still trying to Qualify## then Bles em all~

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2011, 04:35:20 AM »
I live Molly as He lives in ME## Im no longer dead~~~ LIFE DOESNT DIE~ the cause of it has~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2011, 04:39:35 AM »
THE TENT dies#Yikes## then Christ in dies withus~  no Molly No more seperation, what ever the score HE REMAINS# the LIVING HOPE IN US ALL# thats Gives me peace Molly~~ as for those who may be still trying to Qualify## then Bles em all~
He remains, of course.  What about you?