Author Topic: God has already Determined the Next President  (Read 3627 times)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: God has already Determined the Next President
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2009, 10:33:20 AM »
Oh, I saw a really good one the other day.  It said "when you rob Peter to pay Paul, it's easy to get Paul's vote". :LH:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2009, 10:34:50 AM »
To me WW, the question isn't as much of "time", but "has God already begun creating life"...IMO, that occurs within the first split-second...I'm not against contraception, preventing...but once it's begun, I just can't see how it's OK to end it.  Maybe I don't have the complete understanding here, but that's pretty clearly what I see right now.

Personally I don't share your view. But I do respect it. All I was trying to say that according to some (articles) some widely used contraception is usually thought to prevent life; but in reallity it kills life that's just a split-second old.
I hope I didn't spoil your  :HeartThrob: fun  :bgdance:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2009, 10:54:23 AM »
Nope, no spoiled fun...

I hear you what you're saying about the "contraception", and that may be right, I don't know.

I want to add a disclaimer to my part of this discussion...I'm not talking about judging/condemning individuals.  I'm talking about a mindset, a national mindset, government policies and using public (my) tax money to fund what I consider grave sin that will eventually if not sooner, carry a verdict of national judgment.

We have all sinned...I don't believe in lying, but I've done it.  I don't believe in stealing, but I've done it...etc.    Confessed, and mercifully forgiven.  Thank you Father. 

There's nothing I've gained
just count it as loss
My sin and my shame
constructed the cross
There's nothing in my strength
I could atone
It's all about Jesus
and His grace alone
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 11:02:53 AM by jabcat »