Author Topic: God's name in our DNA?  (Read 5577 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: God's name in our DNA?
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
It means be careful who you hang out with. :laughing7:

It also explains why I look like my dog.

:laughing7:
A cur I assume  :icon_jokercolor:

Yep, the cur word is back :icon_flower: But imo cur  in Jesus time was a shepherd/(guard) doggie. Gooood doggie :thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2011, 10:50:50 PM »
 :cloud9: ROFLOL....what a hilarious picture!  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2011, 10:51:57 PM »
:cloud9: I'm thinking about this comment of yours. If this experiment is indeed true, I'm wondering what the "hidden in plain sight" spiritual message is. Our bodies being 90% water, this DNA doing that is "speaking" something to us. Anyone?

Perhaps, that we are a holograph?  I watched a tv program about the theory of quantum behaviour, and it seems that perhaps life here in earth is a projection of information that is stored elsewhere. It made me think of that verse that says, we sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I have never heard of this theory of projection before and recently I have seen it hanging about, hither and thither, I think the lord wanted to show me something, and in this experiment it talks about projection, not sure if this has anything to do with it.

So if we were to destroy the information held here, it cannot be erased, because the information is actually held somewhere else. They have noted that in a black hole, the black hole sucks in all things and wipes them out, but after the black hole dissapears, the information that the black hole devoured still exists, because the star or whatever that the black hole devoured, was not the actual star but a projection of it.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:38 PM »
 :cloud9: I don't understand the star comment (how could a star it sucked in only be a projection of it?), but the other is definitely true. As above, so below. It's just that here that "information" is hidden in the natural.
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2011, 11:02:20 PM »
Perhaps, that we are a holograph?  I watched a tv program about the theory of quantum behaviour, and it seems that perhaps life here in earth is a projection of information that is stored elsewhere. It made me think of that verse that says, we sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I have never heard of this theory of projection before and recently I have seen it hanging about, hither and thither,
Accoding to quantum science particles can be at 2 (and more?) places at the same time. But when you observe one it ceases to exist. Is taht what you mean?
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2011, 11:07:53 PM »
well the theory goes that a star contains a complex mathematical formula for it's existence, tons of information, then the black hole sucks in that star and the star dissappears and the information dissapears out of existence, but then after the black hole dissapears, the information for that lost star reappears as if nothing happened.

I would not take my info first hand, I have only listened to the program once on such a complex subject, but it is the projection that I wanted to talk about.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2011, 11:12:16 PM »
Perhaps, that we are a holograph?  I watched a tv program about the theory of quantum behaviour, and it seems that perhaps life here in earth is a projection of information that is stored elsewhere. It made me think of that verse that says, we sit in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. I have never heard of this theory of projection before and recently I have seen it hanging about, hither and thither,
Accoding to quantum science particles can be at 2 (and more?) places at the same time. But when you observe one it ceases to exist. Is taht what you mean?

I think they did talk about that, but the main point was that the universe and everything in it is a mirror or a projection of the source. So in effect they are saying that this reality is almost like a picture of the real thing, so if one were to destroy the picture and the information contianed in it, the information cannot be destroyed or lost, because it was a copy of the original.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2011, 11:21:31 PM »
 :cloud9: So sort of like the true Son couldn't be destroyed, because He was a copy of the original, LOL? Bet that wasn't lost on the Pharisees, either..... :laughing7:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2011, 11:24:38 PM »
Didn't he speak though on some rare occasions, like he was already in heaven?

If so, his earthly life could be a projection of the information kept safely in heaven, where no moth can steal  :dontknow:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2011, 11:32:16 PM »
 :cloud9: Since heaven is not a place, so much as it is a state of being, He basically told Nicodemus, I'm standing here talking to you, but I'm in heaven. Paul said our conversation is to be from heaven; we are told to be heavenly minded, ie. think on these things.  :2c:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2011, 11:35:02 PM »
I don't buy that TT.
(My mommy told me not to buy from strangers :icon_jokercolor:)
The very essence of Jesus was His spirit.
If there is a backup in heaven it means there are 2 or more Jesus' depending how many backups God makes.
But Jesus does save!

Jesus and Satan were having an argument as to who was the better programmer. This went on for days until they agreed to hold a contest with God as the judge. They sat at their computers and began.

They typed furiously for several hours, lines of code streaming up on the screen. Seconds before the end of the competition, a bolt of lightning struck, taking out the electricity. Moments later, the power was restored, and God announced that the contest was over. He asked Satan to show what he had come up with. Satan was visibly upset, and cried, "I have nothing! I lost it all when the power went out."

"Very well, then," God said, "Let us see if Jesus did any better."

Jesus entered a command, and the screen came to life in vivid display, the voices of an angelic choir poured forth from the speakers. Satan was astonished. He stuttered, "But how?! I lost everything, yet Jesus' program is intact! How did he do it?"

God chuckled, "Jesus saves"

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »
 :cloud9:  :laughing7:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2011, 11:43:51 PM »
Love that joke.

I'm not sure as to the exactness of what projection entails, but if one were to think it through as a beliver, the source of all things is from God, so if the universe were to be detroyed, the source of that information, i.e God would be safe in another location, so the information of the universe would not be lost.

If a man were to have amnesia and all his memory and personality destryed here on earth, God who knows the number of hairs on our head can restore the exact brain cells and memory back to their original condition.

The scriptures say that the heavens is his throne and earth is his footstool.

From a scientific view they probably wont go direct to God but find something else, another link to God in the chain, but not recognize God, due to the complexities of science.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2011, 10:53:13 AM »
If Biblical stories are filled with patterns of the Kingdom of God, why wouldn't our bodies be as well? 

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2011, 10:56:35 AM »
If Biblical stories are filled with patterns of the Kingdom of God, why wouldn't our bodies be as well?

Absolutely!

And wait until he starts turning on that junk DNA.

Annie bar the door! :Sparkletooth:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2011, 11:00:02 AM »
True. But is it medically seen even remotely possible?
Other tests shows DNA can "communicate" while being miles apart. :msealed:
I guess that's an impossibility too....

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2011, 11:07:04 AM »
I think DNA is literally the language of God.

If it's a language, why shouldn't it be used to communicate?

Wasn't it the Russians who did those communications studies originally?

But, it's something that mothers and identical twins have always known. :laughing7:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2011, 01:40:34 PM »
:cloud9: WOW.... :thumbsup:
I think you didn't read the article well enough. Otherwise you would have written something about "7 Hz"  :icon_jokercolor:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2011, 05:09:14 PM »
The love of money is the root of all evil!  :grin:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2011, 05:28:34 PM »
Don't worry TT. The root is gone in a few hours.
New year of trees today.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2011, 05:34:39 PM »
New year of trees today.

Is that because your wife can no longer handle it, to much coin can be a bad thing :laughing7: , this will be your last year of trees  :mblush:  :mshock:  :2c:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2011, 06:32:24 PM »
New year of trees today.

Is that because your wife can no longer handle it, to much coin can be a bad thing :laughing7: ,
Lots of coins reduces the chance of marriage problems by 35%.
this will be your last year of trees  :mblush:  :mshock:  :2c:
Finally...rest  :lazy:
And lots of time to haunt you.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 07:01:52 PM »
New year of trees today.

Is that because your wife can no longer handle it, to much coin can be a bad thing :laughing7: ,
Lots of coins reduces the chance of marriage problems by 35%.

Reduction!, I think your wife will give ear to that  :laughing7:
this will be your last year of trees  :mblush:  :mshock:  :2c:
Finally...rest  :lazy:
And lots of time to haunt you.

You'll have a hard time finding me in nevernevernetherland  :icon_joker:

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 09:55:21 PM »

This isn't a science thing for me.  It's a faith thing.  Is it possible?  All things are possible with God.  I haven't examined the evidence for such a phenomenon.  My scientific mind says this is likely someone trying to sell books with pseudoscience.  My spiritual mind says this wouldn't surprise me in the least.  Is it possible...absolutely.

Sometimes I think people want to think God creates through some sort of spiritual medium with which we can't discover or measure.  I'm not so sure that is true.  God created this physical world, with scientific laws.  I believe God uses all of them for his purposes which includes communicating with man.  Why wouldn't God reserve "junk" DNA for future manifestations of his spirit within man?  Why wouldn't God use neurotransmitters to communicate?  Why wouldn't God sign his name into his creation? 

This is certainly very interesting.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 10:13:58 PM »
This isn't a science thing for me.  It's a faith thing.  Is it possible?
He designed the human body. You studied it. Is that science or religion?
Same for the DNA. God is a scientist too.

All things are possible with God.  I haven't examined the evidence for such a phenomenon.  My scientific mind says this is likely someone trying to sell books with pseudoscience.
The man seems to have the right credentials as a Nobel prize winner. I doubt such a person would ruin his good name to sell a few books.

My spiritual mind says this wouldn't surprise me in the least
  Is it possible...absolutely.

Sometimes I think people want to think God creates through some sort of spiritual medium with which we can't discover or measure.  I'm not so sure that is true.  God created this physical world, with scientific laws.
I only know about the fun stuff... :winkgrin: , but could it be that similar DNA transfer happens in the womb?

I believe God uses all of them for his purposes which includes communicating with man.  Why wouldn't God reserve "junk" DNA for future manifestations of his spirit within man?  Why wouldn't God use neurotransmitters to communicate?
Because only really smart peepz can spell that word  :laughing7:

Why wouldn't God sign his name into his creation?
Maybe He did. See first post in this thread.

Speaking of names.
1+2=3
2+3=5
5+3=8
8+3=11
Etc

Fibonacci numbers.
In graphic format those numbers form a spiral.
That spiral returns all around the place.
A snailhouse. Sunflower seed. Spiral galaxies.
I wonder if that sequence is mentioned in the Bible in a hidden way....
http://www.maths.surrey.ac.uk/hosted-sites/R.Knott/Fibonacci/fibnat.html
Ok, Ok I admit I'm a number nerd  :bgdance: