Author Topic: God's 40,000 year plan  (Read 3924 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: God's 40,000 year plan
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2011, 07:38:02 PM »
Newton's calculations off by 47 years, tribulation starts in 2013?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message611086/pg1

Flynn explains: "The Romans had fixed the birth of the city of Rome and the Empire in 753 B.C. It was believed that the patriarch of the city, Romulus, had marked out the boundaries for the wall of Rome in this year. Known as Ab Urbe Condita (literally, from the founding of the city) the Roman calendar began with 753 B.C. according to the dating of Marcus Terentius Varro (11627 B.C.) who lived at the time of the Empire itself.
I think that's about correct.
Jesus was born 3BC after that the traveling "star" of Bethlem began. Acutually it was set of planest in weird alignments.
In 3 BC Augustus celebrated his 25th anneversery. Also in that year the 750th birtday of Rome was celebrated. The census was citzen of Rome honoring August's new title "Father of the country". That included real Romans as well as important peopel from conquered countries. (Jesus' mother was from an extremly wealthy family.)
They assumed their gods blessed them with the signals the planets gave.

Our former minister of Finance, Jyrki Katainen openly stated there's a plan to start a new world order in 2013.

http://translate.google.fi/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBuVgVFGOW-g
The credit crisis is a good way to get such things done.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 07:43:55 PM by WhiteWings »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 07:38:42 PM »
40 means Trimester as in the gestation of women Giving Birth~ 70ad was the End of the AGE of the Child\our carnal Mind in pattern being our soul, The Beginning of a NEW age, The Rising of the Manchild~just more patterns speaking the same thing over and over again, Until WE GET IT!!!!~

:cloud9: Ain't it the truth??? He just keeps hammering away trying to get thru, doesn't He, LOL?  :laughing7:
What about 30?
If looking for "30" preceding possible pregnancy. It must be related to death. How soon can a woman become pregnant again after giving birth?
How about 30 being the # for HIS BLOOD, Redemption~ 30 silver coins of Judas who betrayed HIM~ the price of the Field of Blood

And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood. 

Mat 27:7   And they took counsel, and bought with them the potter's field, to bury strangers in. 

Mat 27:8   Wherefore that field was called, The field of blood, unto this day.

the Field is the Worlds Barren\dead WOMB~
A Tent is also a WOMB~ as ESAU was man of the Feild , a Picture of the OLD MAN after the seed of the Serpent seed[ cain] ,where Jacob was a Man who Lived In Tents ~ the Tent[ womb] of AFTER ABELS seed being Christ~again the same Picture moving from DEATH being the carnal Mind Unto LIFE being HIS RENEWED MIND in us~~

« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 08:21:16 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 11:35:09 PM »
I thought 38-40 weeks was the lenght of an average pregnancy. How is 40 related to trimester? Just curious.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 12:08:08 AM »
I thought 38-40 weeks was the lenght of an average pregnancy. How is 40 related to trimester? Just curious.
40 weeks counted from the last womans period ~not actual conception~the average term overall being 4o weeks~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2011, 03:25:32 AM »
So according to the most pessimistic calculations (which, surprisingly enough, were presented by me) we only have ~1 years left before the **** is going to hit the fan.

The question is: what should we exactly do? Pray a lot and hope for the best? Stock up toilet paper for 7 years? I'm clueless upon things of this magnitude. I'm only able to deal with tragedies like a loss of job, a break-up etc... but this is a bit too much. I really do not know.

May God help us.  :dontknow:
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2011, 03:53:26 PM »
 :cloud9: Not sure of what you are looking for with the 30 reference, but 30 relates to the lunar cycle, which relates to the law, as the law is "governed" over by the moon, the lesser glory, ie. all feasts, ect. are connected to the moon in it's cycles.

Which in turn, is why a woman (the lesser glory) has the same cycle, and why a "menstrous woman" was a Hebrew idiodem for idolatry. Because, if she was menstrous, it meant she didn't produce the son (get pregnant) and why barrenness was a curse.

Which also relates to the 30 pieces of silver (moon appears silver) and the 30 fold realm; He knew such as should betray Him.  :mshock:  Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Aleax

• Est
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 01:59:19 AM »
So according to the most pessimistic calculations (which, surprisingly enough, were presented by me) we only have ~1 years left before the **** is going to hit the fan.

The question is: what should we exactly do? Pray a lot and hope for the best? Stock up toilet paper for 7 years? I'm clueless upon things of this magnitude. I'm only able to deal with tragedies like a loss of job, a break-up etc... but this is a bit too much. I really do not know.

Well, on Thursday I was scanning the paper for spiritual meetings in my area. I found there's an event called "From Broken To Whole" at certain prayer house. It was in the opposite end of the city (iow. about an hour away), but as I found the theme interesting, I decided to go anyway.

After some hymns and Bible reading it was the time for prayer. I requested prayer and told I'm feeling very uncertain about the future, and that I'd like to receive some wisdom on how to go about things. So, a woman laid her hands on me and started praying. I was extremely surprised at the things she said. She saw two visions about me with her spiritual eyes. In the first one I was carrying a torch and marching. A lot of people were following me. I was going forward (possibly leading people into a battle) with braveness and determinaton, without any fear. In the second one she saw me as a small child, sitting on the floor surrounded by unopened presents. Then I started opening the presents one by one. I was being extremely delighted, as I was receiving the kind of presents I thought I'd never get. The intercessor explained the presents were spiritual gifts. Then she said she sensed I should read about Gideon in Judges (very unsure of himself, lesser tribe of Manasseh, weakest clan in tribe, least in father's house, but chosen to deliver Israel), for my situation was very similar to his. She said I'm going to have a big role in God's future plans and that God is going to change my life in a totally unimaginable way.

Like I said, I was very surprised at what I heard. My initial thoughts were something like: "well... Father, I'm flattered and all, but I'm not sure about this whole torchbearer thing. How I'm supposed to pull it off? How about if I just continue playing bass guitar in the worship band, and you go find someone more competent for the job?" As if the intercessor had read my mind, she continued with "You're not going to pull it off. Not on your own. But with God, everything is possible. God is going to do it through you."

I left the place feeling greatly relieved. All this "end of the eon" stuff still concerns me, but now at least I believe I'm in good hands.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2011, 02:06:15 AM »

Well, on Thursday I was scanning the paper for spiritual meetings in my area. I found there's an event called "From Broken To Whole" at certain prayer house. It was in the opposite end of the city (iow. about an hour away), but as I found the theme interesting, I decided to go anyway.

After some hymns and Bible reading it was the time for prayer. I requested prayer and told I'm feeling very uncertain about the future, and that I'd like to receive some wisdom on how to go about things. So, a woman laid her hands on me and started praying. I was extremely surprised at the things she said. She saw two visions about me with her spiritual eyes. In the first one I was carrying a torch and marching. A lot of people were following me. I was going forward (possibly leading people into a battle) with braveness and determinaton, without any fear. In the second one she saw me as a small child, sitting on the floor surrounded by unopened presents. Then I started opening the presents one by one. I was being extremely delighted, as I was receiving the kind of presents I thought I'd never get. The intercessor explained the presents were spiritual gifts. Then she said she sensed I should read about Gideon in Judges (very unsure of himself, lesser tribe of Manasseh, weakest clan in tribe, least in father's house, but chosen to deliver Israel), for my situation was very similar to his. She said I'm going to have a big role in God's future plans and that God is going to change my life in a totally unimaginable way.

Like I said, I was very surprised at what I heard. My initial thoughts were something like: "well... Father, I'm flattered and all, but I'm not sure about this whole torchbearer thing. How I'm supposed to pull it off? How about if I just continue playing bass guitar in the worship band, and you go find someone more competent for the job?" As if the intercessor had read my mind, she continued with "You're not going to pull it off. Not on your own. But with God, everything is possible. God is going to do it through you."

I left the place feeling greatly relieved. All this "end of the eon" stuff still concerns me, but now at least I believe I'm in good hands.
We are [ becoming]His Torch[ Light] Bearers Unto the Earth, The STARS of HIS GLORY~ He the Light [ love] in us~I think your fitting as Planned :HeartThrob:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 02:34:01 AM by Taffy »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 04:11:27 AM »

So Jacob blessed the boys that day with this blessing: "The people of Israel will use your names when they give a blessing. They will say, 'May God make you as prosperous as Ephraim and Manasseh.'" [Gen 48:20]

When the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon, he said, "The LORD is with you, mighty warrior." [Judges 6;12]

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2011, 04:15:42 AM »
When the angel of the LORD appeared to Gideon, he said, "The LORD is with you, mighty warrior." [Judges 6;12]
:icon_flower: ~ To chop , cut asunder##

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2011, 05:48:09 AM »
"bârâ'"
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2011, 06:09:40 AM »
huh?

• Gold
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2011, 06:56:49 AM »
huh?

""bârâ'"  see Genesis 1:1
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2011, 04:03:07 PM »
huh?
In reference to Gideon[ Mighty warrior] a Hewer~

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2011, 04:06:42 PM »
Quote from: WhiteWings
Often it's assumed God's plan of the ages spans 7000 years.

A generation is 40 years.
(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations,

That would mean 825 generations will follow the 7000 years.
Or the 7000 years are preceded by 825 generations.

In thinking about this 40,000 year plan, I wonder how many people God has planned to be born before he returns. Just the other day I heard there were 7 billion people, I think it was,  on the earth. Surely there is something in the bible that points to this? WW, have any numbers?

CHB

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2011, 04:28:04 PM »
 :cloud9: PTL! Aleax, Deborah's husband's name means "firebrand" or "torch". The other place this word is used is in the torches put in the EARTHEN vessels of Gideon before they stormed Jericho. Good word!  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2011, 10:19:38 PM »
:cloud9: Not sure of what you are looking for with the 30 reference, but 30 relates to the lunar cycle, which relates to the law, as the law is "governed" over by the moon, the lesser glory, ie. all feasts, ect. are connected to the moon in it's cycles.

Which in turn, is why a woman (the lesser glory) has the same cycle, and why a "menstrous woman" was a Hebrew idiodem for idolatry. Because, if she was menstrous, it meant she didn't produce the son (get pregnant) and why barrenness was a curse.

Which also relates to the 30 pieces of silver (moon appears silver) and the 30 fold realm; He knew such as should betray Him.  :mshock:  Blessings....
Found it. It takes the egg 30 hours to decsent.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2011, 10:23:24 PM »

Just make sure you have enough food.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2011, 11:05:51 PM »

(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations,

In thinking about this 40,000 year plan, I wonder how many people God has planned to be born before he returns. Just the other day I heard there were 7 billion people, I think it was,  on the earth. Surely there is something in the bible that points to this? WW, have any numbers?

CHB
If it's in the Bible I don't have have no clue were it can found. Not even a vague hint. 7 billion now; but how many since creation?
A rough estimate is 108 billion.  http://www.prb.org/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx

Maybe we should look backward in time; not forward?
On that site the count starts 50,000 BC. If a generation is 50 years we arrive at that date. Or that date should be 40,000.
What if man existed long before Eden but the Bible starts telling about mankind when  God put Adam in the garden. "Put" sounds like God picked up Adam somewhere and place him in the garden.

Genesis 2 [ASV]
8 And Jehovah God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

:dontknow:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 12:50:08 AM »
Hmmmm, something else to think about.  :happy3:

CHB

• Gold
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2011, 02:48:05 AM »
Hmmmm, something else to think about.  :happy3:

CHB

Yes :icon_flower:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2011, 05:29:40 PM »
I think this verse debunks that idea... :icon_jokercolor:
(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations

Nobody did keep the convenant 40000 years ago; simply because there was no convenant back then. So the 1000 generations start long after Adam.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »

CHB
If it's in the Bible I don't have have no clue were it can found. Not even a vague hint. 7 billion now; but how many since creation?
A rough estimate is 108 billion.  http://www.prb.org/Articles/2002/HowManyPeopleHaveEverLivedonEarth.aspx

On that site the count starts 50,000 BC. If a generation is 50 years we arrive at that date. Or that date should be 40,000.
What if man existed long before Eden but the Bible starts telling about mankind when  God put Adam in the garden. "Put" sounds like God picked up Adam somewhere and place him in the garden.

Genesis 2 [ASV]
8 And Jehovah God planted a garden eastward, in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2011, 06:45:13 PM »

CHB

Genesis 2 [ASV]

Since all nations will be blessed through Abrahams seed and his children will be as many as the sand on the sea(?) or the stars in the heavens(?)- I would say the ultimate quantity is nearly innumerable.

However, regarding the ages past, I read it  that God formed Adam, the first man, from the dust of the earth. Then He put Adam, the man He had formed in the garden of Eden.

I think Paul read it that way to. "Since through one man's transgression sin entered the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because all sinned"(Romans 5). Personally, I don't think anyone has received a revelation that transcend Paul's, nor an understanding that penetrates the scriptures, and the heavenly mysteries, more than he, the wise master builder, the foundation layer, the third heavener. I think Adam was one man, the first man, and the first man to sin and die. Whatever transpired in the previous ages, did not involve men.

Offline Aleax

• Est
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »

Just make sure you have enough food.

I guess buying some silver and/or gold before 2013 wouldn't hurt, either.