Author Topic: God's 40,000 year plan  (Read 4424 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
God's 40,000 year plan
« on: November 02, 2011, 10:37:31 PM »
Often it's assumed God's plan of the ages spans 7000 years.

A generation is 40 years.
(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations,

That would mean 825 generations will follow the 7000 years.
Or the 7000 years are preceded by 825 generations.

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: God's 40,000 year plan
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 10:58:51 PM »
We have a few ages coming up after this one, at least two.

We have our work cut out for us.

40,000 years, wow.  Maybe I should take it a little slower.   :laughing7:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 11:01:50 PM »

Is that in the Bible?

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 11:30:50 PM »
Often it's assumed God's plan of the ages spans 7000 years.

(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations,

That would mean 825 generations will follow the 7000 years.
Or the 7000 years are preceded by 825 generations.

That's assuming we are to take a thousand generations as literal.  Some believe the thousand merely means an indefinite quantity.  Others believe it means the totality of the generations.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2011, 11:32:23 PM »
  Others believe it means the totality of the generations.

!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 11:34:23 PM »

Is that in the Bible?
Jesus said the Temple would be destroyed before this generation passed away. The Temple was destroyed 40 years later.
41 Matthew 24:34 Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away, until all these things happen

But I admit that in the beginning of the Bible a generation seemed to be much longer.
So when we start averaging we may find a higher number. So lets say 100 year on average.
That would be even more proof that 7000 years do not contain all generations.
If 1000 generations have to fit in in 7000 year a generation would be 7 year.

The exact length of a generation isn't that important for this post.
But i think it's safe to say it's longer than 7 years.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 11:40:24 PM »
40 means Trimester as in the gestation of women Giving Birth~ 70ad was the End of the AGE of the Child\our carnal Mind in pattern being our soul, The Beginning of a NEW age, The Rising of the Manchild~just more patterns speaking the same thing over and over again, Until WE GET IT!!!!~
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 11:45:53 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2011, 11:41:53 PM »
Some believe the thousand merely means an indefinite quantity.
God seems to be quite fond of numbers. His patterns seem very accurate.
Would God use "fantasy numbers" ?

1 day is a 1000 years is undefined too?

If what you suggest is true I would expect a verse like:

(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to limitless/418/many generations,

:dontknow:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2011, 11:45:49 PM »

But that's how you started the post.

It's my understanding that most people in ancient times we lucky to see their twenty-fifth birthday.

Offline shawn

• Bronze
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2011, 11:54:08 PM »

(Deuteronomy 7:9) Know therefore that LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, who keeps covenant and loving kindness with those who love him and keep his commandments to limitless/418/many generations,

\

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 12:02:00 AM »

\

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.
The LORD the Day\12 HRS DARKNESS\12HRSof DAY\Light  who is The To day who is the 1000 rs~ He is the Beginning and END of ALLT HINGS as He is ALL THINGS~ we being a part of them\HIM~Shalom~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 01:08:35 AM »
But that's how you started the post.
True. But without that my post would have been just that verse. Then nobody would have understood what the post was about.

It's my understanding that most people in ancient times we lucky to see their twenty-fifth birthday.
True, but many must have lived longer. They married/bethoted very young. Let's say 15. If the parents died at 25 it would mean a world filled with 10 year old orphans.
Those numbers are likely averages. Lots of babies died in their 1st year. That's bad for the averages. Priests had to be 30 years. Obviously the high priest was much older. Even the father of the high priets that sentences Jesus was still alive. Some of the 12 lived quite long.
(Psalms 90:10) As for the days of our years, in them are seventy years; and if men should be in strength, eighty years; and the greater part of them would be labor and trouble; for weakness overtakes us, and we shall be chastened.
http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/life_history/age-specific-mortality-lifespan-bad-science-2009.html

But still Jesus implied some of His audience would see the Romans destroying teh Temple 40 years later. In Genesis many people lived 600+ years.
But let's take your 25 or even 20 years. That would still be 20000 years.  That's 13,000 years beyound 7,000

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2011, 08:49:54 AM »

\

Good point , Shawn.
Now the question is what "like" exactly means. Unquantified number?
1 day obviously never can be a 1000 years. But in God's "plan of the week" it looks like that.
There seems to be at least some support for the 1 day is exactly 1000 years idea. If we take Bishop Usher's 6000 years calculation:

Adam - year 0 - Sunday 
Babylon - year 1000 - Monday
Ten Commandments or Abraham recieving the 1st Convenant (Sorry, can't remember)  - year 2000 - 40th Jubilee - Tuesday
Jesus Ministry - year 4000 - 80th Jubilee - Wednesday
Jesus return - year 6000 - 120th Jubilee. - Saturday

(Genesis 6:3) And LORD said, My spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he also is flesh. Yet shall his days be a hundred and twenty years.

If Jesus returns in the year 6000 and rules a 1000 years it means He rules the 6th day. Saturday. Sabbath.
(Luke 6:5) And he said to them, The Son of man is lord also of the Sabbath.

120th Jubiliee = 10x12 = Perfection of divine order x Perfection of government. Or 3x40.
http://www.agapebiblestudy.com/documents/The%20Significance%20of%20Numbers%20in%20Scripture.htm

Of course nothing can be proved as a fact until it actually happens; but imo the above shows the 1 day=1000 years theory has several Scriptual witnesses.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2011, 07:14:32 PM »
WW, that was very interesting. Do you think man was given 6000 years or 7000 thousand years on earth?

You mentioned 40000 years, could it be this is after the 6 or 7000 thousand years are up? Are you saying we have been given 40000 years? Hope you are wrong on this, unless there are a lot of ages after the 6 0r 7000 years are up. I was looking forward to a new body in the not to distant future.  :happygrin:

CHB

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 07:22:27 PM »
We will have our new body at the end of this age.

That means we will live the rest of the 40,000 years in a glorified body.

Not a bad deal.  :winkgrin:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »

Molly, when do you think the end of this age will be up?

CHB

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2011, 08:33:19 PM »
WW, that was very interesting. Do you think man was given 6000 years or 7000 thousand years on earth?
Can't find the verse. Maybe it doesn't even exist because it's just a concept in my mind...
Doesn't the Bible state man is given control over earth for a set time?
I think 6000 years for man. 1000 years for Jesus.
After those 7000 years we stay on the new earth.
I think New Jerusalem is a super-sized Holies of Holies. Nothing sure yet but the ratios's seems to match.
Obviously we stay on earth. Would be weird that after all that time God decents to Earth and we leave earth  :happy3:

You mentioned 40000 years, could it be this is after the 6 or 7000 thousand years are up? Are you saying we have been given 40000 years? Hope you are wrong on this, unless there are a lot of ages after the 6 0r 7000 years are up. I was looking forward to a new body in the not to distant future.  :happygrin:
The way I read it the 7000 years are part of the 40000 years.
Depending on who calculates you get your new body between 5-15 years from now.
The main question is this: Are the remaining 33000 years after these 7000? If yes it means many childeren will be born after you get your new body. Maybe you get a 1000 babies  :icon_king:
But they also could be before the 7000 years. I can't help wearing my secualr thinking cap once in a while. 40000 years ago is the estimate for the first human.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »

Unless a metalhead from across the atlantic is your neighbor  :winkgrin:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »

Molly, when do you think the end of this age will be up?

CHB
I think soon, very soon.

But, it depends how much I can lean on ww to shorten his calculations.  :winkgrin:

What do you think?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2011, 10:53:56 PM »
1 October 2016 5:11 JST - Jubilee year - Jewish new year
... 7 years pass
24 September 2023 - Sabbath year - Atonement day -  70 jubilees after entering Caan

29 September 2028

I'm still not able to align all calculations. That's the only thing I can say with 100% certainty  :winkgrin:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:26:51 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2011, 04:21:03 AM »

Is that in the Bible?
Jesus said the Temple would be destroyed before this generation passed away. The Temple was destroyed 40
years later.
41 Matthew 24:34 Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away, until all these things happen

But I admit that in the beginning of the Bible a generation seemed to be much longer.
So when we start averaging we may find a higher number. So lets say 100 year on average.
That would be even more proof that 7000 years do not contain all generations.
If 1000 generations have to fit in in 7000 year a generation would be 7 year.

But i think it's safe to say it's longer than 7 years.

Psa 90:9-10  For all our days have declined in Your fury; We have finished our years like a sigh. As for the days of our life, they contain seventy years, Or if due to strength, eighty years, Yet their pride is but labor and sorrow; For soon it is gone and we fly away.

If a generation refers to the normal length of a lifespan, I would say 70-80 years is a possibility. Since the people Jesus was talking to when he said, "This generation will not pass away........."- were alive and had been for some period of time, for instance, Jesus was about 30- then 40 more years (until Jerusalem was razed) would make 70. Just thoughts.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »
There are various defenitions for generations  Maybe lifespan is one of them. That would be 70-80 years as you wrote.
Another defenition is the age women gets her first child. Around 16 at that time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation
http://www.ancestry.com/learn/library/article.aspx?article=11152
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090325055521AAlPeXy

Jesus said this generation will not pass away. 40 years later the Temple was destroyed. Obviously 40 years is within a 70 year lifespanů.
At the end of the 40 year Exodus almost none of the original people were still alive.

All very confusing. But even if we take the very minimum of 12 years a 1000 generations if more than 6000/7000
Obviously if we use your 70-80 year suggestion there are far more "missing years".

I know many here don't believe in numbers. No strict meanings because words like "like" in a verse. I think  such reasoning is just an easy way out.
Why would this number be just some poetic way of writing while so many other numbers (date ranges) have an accuracy of a day over sometimes century long periods. Or 5 "pattern hits" in a 18 day range.
This thread only gives only a part of the patterns I found.

:2c:

Offline Aleax

• Est
  • Dear God, I have a problem, it's Me.
    • Is Hell eternal? Or will God's plan fail?
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2011, 02:10:53 PM »
Newton's calculations off by 47 years, tribulation starts in 2013?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message611086/pg1

Our former minister of Finance, Jyrki Katainen openly stated there's a plan to start a new world order in 2013.

http://translate.google.fi/translate?sl=fi&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBuVgVFGOW-g
Behold, I make a few things new.

The Plan of The Ages: God's Unfailing Love Revealed in the Cross

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2011, 03:25:55 PM »
40 means Trimester as in the gestation of women Giving Birth~ 70ad was the End of the AGE of the Child\our carnal Mind in pattern being our soul, The Beginning of a NEW age, The Rising of the Manchild~just more patterns speaking the same thing over and over again, Until WE GET IT!!!!~

:cloud9: Ain't it the truth??? He just keeps hammering away trying to get thru, doesn't He, LOL?  :laughing7:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »

:cloud9: Ain't it the truth??? He just keeps hammering away trying to get thru, doesn't He, LOL?  :laughing7:
What about 30?
If looking for "30" preceding possible pregnancy. It must be related to death. How soon can a woman become pregnant again after giving birth?