Author Topic: ET believers and miracles  (Read 15885 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: ET believers and miracles
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2010, 12:37:47 AM »
Quote from: Cardinal
I had one taste of this

Can you describe this more?

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2010, 12:50:36 AM »
No offense but I find America  a strange country.

My first thought was, "BUSTED", because I thought when I was cleaning the woman, if she can only say one thing over and over, then at least I'll make it "work" for her, so I taught her the "Jesus" song, ie. J_E_S_U_S, You are my everything, J_E_S_U_S, my everthing. Since places get federal money, most health institutions I've worked for, go balistic if you try to "push" or even say Jesus to anyone in there, so I figured I was in trouble.

A supposedly christian nation and religious freedom doesn't even allow one to mention the name of Jesus in a place where they need Jesus the most.

Thats like Saudi Arabia, banning Mohmamed or a church where one cannot worship Jesus.

What does that mean? Does it mean that America worships mammon before Jesus and doesnt want people in hospitals to be healed, bad for business?

or is America a nation of hypocrosy?

None taken. So do we  :laughing7: Seriously, though, it has to do with separation of church and State which IMO has been distorted to remove God from the very places that need Him the most, like no prayer in schools. One company owner I worked for, fired Christians. The secretary came up to me my first week there, and said, "I wanted to warn you because I think you're one of us."

I said, "Well, if us is a Christian, then yes you're right, LOL." She told me to hide it, or I would be fired. I figured I'd last about a week (and I was almost right: have this "bad" habit of praying for patients).  :winkgrin: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2010, 01:06:05 AM »
I had one taste of this

Can you describe this more?

:cloud9: In a nutshell, the Lord sent me to the west coast on a plane, 2 weeks after 9/11, for the feast of tabernacles being celebrated at a pastor's church I was familiar with. He moved doing a work when I was there, and when I returned I awoke at 6 am to find my X was crying, said he didn't know what was wrong with him, he'd been crying all night beside me.

I had never seen him cry, and I first thought he was making it up for some strange reason (history there) until I got up 3 hours later to make breakfast and he was still crying, and jerking, and I was stunned to find he was repenting to God for some things, saying he'd been a bitter man all his life, ect.

So it finally sunk in, he was really doing something, and I asked the Lord what was wrong with him. He said, "It's the bread of My presence." Apparently, He can pull back the veil in His time and place, and we can be unaware of it, except for the effect it has on someone in close proximity to us.  :dontknow:

I didn't even remember that the shewbread, one name for it, was the bread of His presence, I had to look it up. I was astounded, and went back in and told him it was the Lord doing a work in him, to continue to cry out to the Lord, and prayed for him. He had him a bawling mess until 1 pm that day, so he had cried for about 12 hours, if he started as soon as I went to sleep.

This, and a dream I had, is why I believe this is what's coming, full time after we have been "changed". I think it's the spirit of Holiness, that is going to make the difference. I have felt His holiness one time, and you can't do anything BUT bawl. Blessings....
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 01:09:44 AM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2010, 01:18:17 AM »
wow, your a great example for us all. Keep up the good work Gods servant  :thumbsup:

I said, "Well, if us is a Christian, then yes you're right, LOL." She told me to hide it, or I would be fired. I figured I'd last about a week (and I was almost right: have this "bad" habit of praying for patients).  winkgrin Blessings....

Quaesitor

« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2010, 02:03:14 AM »
This, and a dream I had, is why I believe this is what's coming, full time after we have been "changed". I think it's the spirit of Holiness, that is going to make the difference. I have felt His holiness one time, and you can't do anything BUT bawl. Blessings....

That is why I absolutely believe that no one can outright reject God when in His glorious presence, it doesn't make sense.
Only possible reaction is immediate repentance.
Those denying this are making me doubt about their own repentance. Maybe they are the same who thinks that no hell = I can sin like there's no tomorrow?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2010, 02:37:04 AM »

I believe that, which is why he just gives us a 'taste' now, otherwise the old wineskins would burst...

Hebrews 6:5
And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world [age] to come,..

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2010, 03:02:38 AM »
wow, your a great example for us all. Keep up the good work Gods servant  :thumbsup:

I said, "Well, if us is a Christian, then yes you're right, LOL." She told me to hide it, or I would be fired. I figured I'd last about a week (and I was almost right: have this "bad" habit of praying for patients).  winkgrin Blessings....

:cloud9: Thanks for the encouragement, but I'm only an example of His unmerited favor/saving grace at work. Otherwise, I'd only be an example of what NOT to do.... :mblush:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2010, 03:05:50 AM »

That is why I absolutely believe that no one can outright reject God when in His glorious presence, it doesn't make sense.
Only possible reaction is immediate repentance.
Those denying this are making me doubt about their own repentance. Maybe they are the same who thinks that no hell = I can sin like there's no tomorrow?

:cloud9: Exactly....me, too. Fear and wanting to run like they did in the garden would be the other reaction possible, but heart rejection, I just can't see it happening, either. Blessings....

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2010, 03:08:55 AM »

I believe that, which is why he just gives us a 'taste' now, otherwise the old wineskins would burst...

Hebrews 6:5
And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world [age] to come,..

:cloud9:  Yes, we couldn't contain it. I also asked Him once, why the taste of this or that, why didn't it stay, and He said that just like when we wake up and stretch our members first thing in the morning before we get up and walk, so too does He "awaken" different parts of Him in us, leading to HIM getting up and walking, in us. Blessings....

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2010, 04:24:30 AM »
Speaking of miracles...

ALL 33 MEN RESCUED IN CHILI

:icon_queen:

3  O LORD, You have brought up my soul from Sheol;
         You have kept me alive, that I would not go down to the pit.

--Psa 30
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 04:40:23 AM by Molly »

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2010, 03:55:55 PM »
going from glory to glory doesn't mean we discard what works because we see something greater, it means it builds upon the foundation that was laid as all Truth does. So we remain open to do as the Lord would have us do, being all things to all people in whatever situation we find ourselves.

:cloud9:

Thinktank you are right about the US being a strange country and Canada (where I live) is pretty much the same. Why would people NOT want the sick to be healed?!? You know what's even crazier though is that if any person of another faith wanted to pray or do some type of incantation it wouldn't be nearly as frowned upon as a Christian saying a prayer for someone in Jesus' name. (Here in Canada, not sure about US.) It's ridiculous. Canada is a country that tries to pride ourselves on having cultural and religious acceptance but we don't even accept the main religion of our own land.  :dontknow:

Of course Canada is not all bad - hockey and toques, eh?  :2thumbs:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2010, 04:10:39 PM »
going from glory to glory doesn't mean we discard what works because we see something greater, it means it builds upon the foundation that was laid as all Truth does. So we remain open to do as the Lord would have us do, being all things to all people in whatever situation we find ourselves.

Thinktank you are right about the US being a strange country and Canada (where I live) is pretty much the same. Why would people NOT want the sick to be healed?!? You know what's even crazier though is that if any person of another faith wanted to pray or do some type of incantation it wouldn't be nearly as frowned upon as a Christian saying a prayer for someone in Jesus' name. (Here in Canada, not sure about US.) It's ridiculous. Canada is a country that tries to pride ourselves on having cultural and religious acceptance but we don't even accept the main religion of our own land.  :dontknow:

Multiculteralism is cultural genocide.

Wake up now or after your culture is dead.

Once a culture has been destroyed it is almost impossible to resurrect.

The problem is uncontrolled immigration.

Quaesitor

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2010, 06:00:19 PM »

I heartily disagree with that commentary Molly, what is so great about our culture that we'd want to ressurect it?
Let the new culture arise.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2010, 06:09:48 PM »
Eventually a new culture arises.
But mixing causes destruction of a culture.

YLTGen 11
9 therefore hath one called its name Babel, for there hath Jehovah mingled the pronunciation of all the earth, and from thence hath Jehovah scattered them over the face of all the earth.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2010, 06:14:10 PM »
Eventually a new culture arises.
But mixing causes destruction of a culture.

YLTGen 11
9 therefore hath one called its name Babel, for there hath Jehovah mingled the pronunciation of all the earth, and from thence hath Jehovah scattered them over the face of all the earth.

The new culture is arising and quickly--babylon--it's really an old culture--confusion.

Just talking to a friend who has just discovered her 15 year old is an alcoholic.  
And, everything in the new culture is rewarding this behavior in her child.

This might seem hard to believe but 50 years ago this child would not have been exposed to the forces which are causing this.

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2010, 06:23:37 PM »
I am afraid to have a daughter in this culture.  :crywipe:
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2010, 06:26:45 PM »
There are always problems of some kind. People often talk about a few decades back as if the world was free of any problems 30 years ago....
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2010, 06:40:57 PM »
There are always problems of some kind. People often talk about a few decades back as if the world was free of any problems 30 years ago....
The plan is pretty simple.  Flood the country with drugs, movies, and music to commit cultural genocide and soften it up for the next stage--outlaw the culture [Christianity] and flood with immigrants who come from a different culture and take over.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2010, 06:47:04 PM »
In every culture, we are a kingdom of priests unto God. There is no earthly kingdom that endures, altho, "Blessed is the nation who's God is the Lord". I think we forget sometimes that because of our country(and IMO the Christians in it), with all its imperfections, institutional racism has been overcome; the European continent was rescued from Hitler; the Hebrews were re-patriated to "the land"; the Soviet block evaporated because the people smelled the freedom of America. As I see it, even the so-called church in America is full of contradiction and confusion- "If the salt has lost its savor"- but the Body of Christ is still the salt of the earth and the hope of the world dwells within us. "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their evil ways.... I will hear from heaven and heal their land.
As long as the intercessors stand there is hope. Whatever emerges from the chaos of today, will only be visible when the Lord speaks...."Let their be Light"! So all we who call Jesus Lord cry out to Him for the resurrection of the testimony. It is the testimony of God that brings forth justice, mercy, wholeness, holiness and equity in the earth.

For it is time for judgment to begin at the house of God with the elders at Jerusalem.

Evrything that can be shaken will be shaken until only that which cannot be shaken remains.

Theirs a whole lotta shakin goin on!  :o)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2010, 06:50:27 PM »

pray and turn!

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #120 on: October 14, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »

pray and turn!
Repent = turn
Religion = re-turn to a former state
 :bgdance:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #121 on: October 14, 2010, 10:42:16 PM »
In every culture, we are a kingdom of priests unto God. There is no earthly kingdom that endures, altho, "Blessed is the nation who's God is the Lord". I think we forget sometimes that because of our country(and IMO the Christians in it), with all its imperfections, institutional racism has been overcome; the European continent was rescued from Hitler; the Hebrews were re-patriated to "the land"; the Soviet block evaporated because the people smelled the freedom of America. As I see it, even the so-called church in America is full of contradiction and confusion- "If the salt has lost its savor"- but the Body of Christ is still the salt of the earth and the hope of the world dwells within us. "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and turn from their evil ways.... I will hear from heaven and heal their land.
As long as the intercessors stand there is hope. Whatever emerges from the chaos of today, will only be visible when the Lord speaks...."Let their be Light"! So all we who call Jesus Lord cry out to Him for the resurrection of the testimony. It is the testimony of God that brings forth justice, mercy, wholeness, holiness and equity in the earth.

For it is time for judgment to begin at the house of God with the elders at Jerusalem.

Evrything that can be shaken will be shaken until only that which cannot be shaken remains.

Theirs a whole lotta shakin goin on!  :o)

The church must fly like an eagle to be above and not beneath, the head and not the tail. But first must repent or God will deal her many chastisments. The church in America, uk and europe is similar to this church

The Message to Laodicea

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans [1] write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Todays church is similar to that above, would rather turn to earthly goods than the lord, relies more on mans philosophy than that what Jesus said, relies on the government for money, relies on the medical establishment for healing, more interested in new chandaliers and grave stones than healing the sick.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 11:18:20 PM by thinktank »

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #122 on: October 14, 2010, 11:34:06 PM »

But hasn't the usa allways been multicultural?

The Irish and the Chinese built the railroads. There's tons of Italians, polish, American Indians (Originals), British and Black Affricans, Jewish and other ethnic groups.

Possibly if there are too many of a certain group that come in, e.g a million chinese come in, it would affect the language and vertain sections of cities.

Probably, but there are advantages such as new ideas and philosphies (not allways good) interesting folk from other countries. Look at all the Italian resteraunts and mexican dishes, served by the ethnics, yummu food served by the immigrants? New architect designs? New clothes etc.

Yes, to many coming in at the same time, but isnt it challenging to migrate to the USA? A lot of immigrants are illegal, how can they be stopped?

Quaesitor

« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2010, 11:41:56 PM »

Yes, to many coming in at the same time, but isnt it challenging to migrate to the USA? A lot of immigrants are illegal, how can they be stopped?

Shouldn't we be the first to help people come here and escape from whatever they are fleeing from?
North Americans need to get in touch with self-sacrificing love.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #124 on: October 14, 2010, 11:47:37 PM »

Shouldn't we be the first to help people come here and escape from whatever they are fleeing from?
North Americans need to get in touch with self-sacrificing love.

You can't save anyone else while you yourself are being destroyed.

For this reason, immigration was controlled until the 1960's.

It is easier for an overlord [satan] to control confusion than many of one mind.

I believe 'divide and conquer' is the cliche.