Author Topic: ET believers and miracles  (Read 15569 times)

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
Re: ET believers and miracles
« Reply #300 on: October 26, 2010, 08:07:42 AM »
Quote from: Firstborn
Closing our physical borders will do little/nothing to curb Islam.

I'm not 'trying to curb Islam,"  I'm trying to curb immigration.

I'm curious, did you actually watch the video I provided, Immigration Gumballs?

Calling people names doesn't really work anymore.

But, not to worry--we will be a third world country sooner than you can say, 'racist.'  So, the discussion is probably already moot.

I thought you handled that well molly considering what he was atacking you with.
I don't attack people - I attack concepts. If we need to stop immigration because of overcrowding or whatever - then fine. BUT - if we are going to have an inquisition as to the potential immigrant's racial background and spiritual beliefs before they are allowed to immigrate, then that is anti-christic and bigotry.

What if instead we do the best research we can to determine if a potential immigrant is a peace loving person wanting to be a productive member of society?

Please feel free to attack my concepts.  :Sparkletooth:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 08:21:38 AM by firstborn888 »

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #301 on: October 26, 2010, 08:19:48 AM »
I think that it might be best to have some time in the presence of the Prince of Peace.
No "might" about it.  :winkgrin:  :Sparkletooth:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 10:25:16 AM by firstborn888 »

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #302 on: October 26, 2010, 08:24:13 AM »
The info I gave you was from this year. Some on the tribunal got happy with the hate speech rule just like the Dearborn mayor got happy with the Christian arrests. In both situations free speech (which is a fine line BTW)
Free speech is not a fine line. It's a very simple and clear line. Putting a single restriction on speech means it's no longer free.

May I ask - Molly - what is your plan for forcing people not to be Muslims in the U.S. and for stopping them from building Mosques etc. ? Please give practical pragmatic ways to accomplish this.
That's simple. Outlaw free speech...
There is fine line - threats, inciting riots/violence ect. are not covered by free speech laws.
You speak of free speech. But there is NO free speech.
If there was truely free speech everything would be allowed to be discussed. Including speeches that will cause mass riots with 100% certainty.
So free speech has NO fine line. It has no line at all.
LIMITED free speech has a line. But because it's limited it's no longer free....

Don't be shy WW - tell us how you REALLY feel!  :grin:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #303 on: October 26, 2010, 08:30:54 AM »
The info I gave you was from this year. Some on the tribunal got happy with the hate speech rule just like the Dearborn mayor got happy with the Christian arrests. In both situations free speech (which is a fine line BTW)
Free speech is not a fine line. It's a very simple and clear line. Putting a single restriction on speech means it's no longer free.

May I ask - Molly - what is your plan for forcing people not to be Muslims in the U.S. and for stopping them from building Mosques etc. ? Please give practical pragmatic ways to accomplish this.
That's simple. Outlaw free speech...
There is fine line - threats, inciting riots/violence ect. are not covered by free speech laws.
You speak of free speech. But there is NO free speech.
If there was truely free speech everything would be allowed to be discussed. Including speeches that will cause mass riots with 100% certainty.
So free speech has NO fine line. It has no line at all.
LIMITED free speech has a line. But because it's limited it's no longer free....

Don't be shy WW - tell us how you REALLY feel!  :grin:
That's easy.
a] There is no free speech.
b] Your reply #300 is unrealistic.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #304 on: October 26, 2010, 10:20:24 AM »
That's easy.
Well alrighty then.

Then please tell us your more realistic plan.  :Sparkletooth:

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #305 on: October 26, 2010, 10:49:02 AM »

I'm not 'trying to curb Islam,"  I'm trying to curb immigration.

I'm curious, did you actually watch the video I provided, Immigration Gumballs?
No, I missed it. Please re-post - I'd LOVE to see it!
Calling people names doesn't really work anymore.
Re-read my post. I called your "comments" according to their content and did not call anyone any names.  :HeartThrob: I also described a "movement" and an "ideology" according to their content (which you represent quite well).

But, not to worry--we will be a third world country sooner than you can say, 'racist.'  So, the discussion is probably already moot.
Third world? And you're blaming that on non European immigration?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #306 on: October 26, 2010, 11:22:11 AM »
That's easy.
Well alrighty then.

Then please tell us your more realistic plan.  :Sparkletooth:
You keep speaking about plans. I never proposed a plan because the only plan that can work needs lots of laws to be rewritten.
But I'll keep it very simple.
The only way to preserve a Christian state is to remove everything that oposses it.
Other religions are like an infection. Or other cultures in general.
I don't understand you don't see that. It's so extremly simple.
If you put one Republican in the democratic party not much changes. But if, say, 50% of the Democatic party are actual Republicans and Independants is it still "the Democrats"?
Put a little leaven in the bread....
You can't mix red paint with green paint and expects it stays red.
America and Europe are being eaten from inside.
The choice is this.
If "you" want to keep things as they are stop the influx of changing elements.
If you don't care what the USA looks like in 50 years then by all means open the gates.
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #307 on: October 26, 2010, 11:47:15 AM »
Put a little leaven in the bread....
You can't mix red paint with green paint and expects it stays red.
America and Europe are being eaten from inside.
The choice is this.
If you don't care what the USA looks like in 50 years then by all means open the gates.

Molly;  "I'm not 'trying to curb Islam,"  I'm trying to curb immigration."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/25/al-qaeda-video-asks-detroit-area-muslims-terrorize/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 11:50:17 AM by jabcat »

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #308 on: October 26, 2010, 11:56:29 AM »
The only way to preserve a Christian state is to remove everything that oposses it.
What "Christian state" are you speaking of? How will you be removing "everything that opposes it". ?
Well, at least I can now see the extreme simplicity of your ideas. 
Problem WW. This is a multi-cultural country. The Spanish were already in Texas. The native Americans were not completely exterminated. The Jews, Irish, Italians ALL came with different cultures early on. Then hundreds of thousands of African slaves were brought here. Early on there were Chinese immigrants as well.

What's happening is - these minorities are growing and those who have been in charge are getting their first glimpse of what being a minority is like their own selves.

So - as to your "non-plan": What will you do about all the cultures which are already here?

Honestly, I'm a bit shocked by mindsets being expressed. There are some good movements you guys can join. From the sounds of it we need some doctrine enforcers (religion police) and a few ethnic cleansing squads to save the country. No joke - what are you guys saying?

"The only way to preserve a Christian state is to remove everything that oposses it."  :mshock: :mshock: :mshock:

You keep speaking about plans. I never proposed a plan because the only plan that can work needs lots of laws to be rewritten.

Lot of laws rewritten, eh? I'll say! More like - tear up the constitution and start over.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 12:14:41 PM by firstborn888 »

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #309 on: October 26, 2010, 01:19:45 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/25/al-qaeda-video-asks-detroit-area-muslims-terrorize/

Allowing anyone and everyone to immigrate to the U.S. is not good policy. The open borders is a problem as well, huge problem. Terrorism is a continuing threat and must be dealt with seriously.

But the idea that "Only Christians and mostly Europeans" should be allowed into the country is impractical, unconstitutional and unenforecable (how does one "prove" their Christianity to an immigration board?).   

What is being proposed here - (per WW): "removing everything which opposes (a Christian state)" and allowing (per Molly) "Only Christians and mostly Europeans" to come in and (per WW) "So when you read the word religion in the constitution or documents of that time it simply meant Christianity" ( and adding other religions have "no rights under the constitution").

Is THIS the answer to the dilemma? :

what are you guys thoughts on creating a christian states in the US. This way the non christian whoever they may be can live over at x point and the christians can live at x point on the USA map.

The christians states would be founded on the constitution, since its tried and tested.

So a bit like how Judah split from Israel.

I mean how long can Christains live side by side with non christians?

Shouldn't God lead his people into their own land if things get out of hand?

What's really being called for is a totalitarian Christian state. That is something America is not, has never been and will never be unless our current constitution is burned and a new one re-written.

I would suggest alternative answers are searched for. All three posters I quoted seem to pretty much concede that purging America from it's multiculturalism and from it's many religions is not even possible.

The only way to accomplish what is being sought (a Christian state) is to arrest all non-Christians and deport them immediately. Oh - and remove any practice of "foreign" culture since:
Multiculteralism is cultural genocide.

Maybe we can start with the Jewish culture. They don't believe in Jesus and (oh yeah) they killed Jesus.  :mblush:

Sound familiar? 

BTW - my brother is a skinhead and he says the exact same things that the posters above are saying.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 01:45:49 PM by firstborn888 »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #310 on: October 26, 2010, 01:49:23 PM »
I personally think we need to be very strict with our immigration policies - not based necessarily on religion or culture, but on ideology and willingness to be a legal, law-abiding citizen of the United States.  A problem there seems to be, being able to effectively sort through that, given many of the mixed messages within Islam, for example.  I personally know people of Middle Eastern descent, including Muslims.  Most of the ones I know are peaceful, law-abiding citizens.  What I don't know is, what's "secretly" built into their religion and belief system, that under "what" circumstances might they be influenced "against the infidels".  I'm not saying I know that, I'm saying I don't know, that concerns me.  If forced to, I'd probably say the ones I know, with one notable exception, are probably mostly trust-worthy.  But there is apparently a LOT of evidence that there are many expectations within the Muslim religion that could indeed be detrimental to America, given the "right amount" of the population becoming Muslim, as well as certain allowances made within societies that allows them to gain power, make demands, and begin to undermine the societies within which they proliferate (not assimilate, proliferate).  It's more than I want to get into, I'd have to dig too much for exact numbers.  But there is much evidence that based on what percentage of a society becomes Muslim, there are increasing demands and expectations regarding Sharia Law for instance, and the damage and chaos to a society that can be incurred.  I've looked at those numbers, I can't recall them exactly off the top of my head.  But I'll guess WW can testify to at least some of that, as The Netherlands have been a testing ground for some of the above.  Bringing this full circle, I said we should not discriminate (as in totally disallow) against other cultures and religions.  The caveat is, based on hard evidence, this should be controlled, limited, and monitored very closely - not just "come one, come all, do whatever you please - we'll bend over and bow to your wishes".  So the laws and culture of America, IMO, should be staunchly maintained.  My concern is, I believe there is evidence of danger(s), as witnessed by a couple of the articles I've personally posted in this thread.  So yes, everyone should have their rights, liberty, respect - but within certain parameters, expectations, and controls including an insistence on the law of the land being followed, and immigration being tightly controlled - North, South, East and West.

Briefly, any vestige of Sharia Law should not be given ANY foothold in our society at large.  It's not our law, it's based on a (perverted) religion, and is dangerous.  I see a problem that a foothold is being given, ground is being surrendered, the alert is not high enough, people need to wake up and not fight against our values, but uphold them - carefully, lovingly, not indiscriminately - but very clearly and strongly just the same. 

Honestly, I don't think we'll get this done, unless God steps in, wakes people up, and provides us with His guidance and mercy to do it.  Humankind as a whole is too inept, divided, blinded, and sin-damaged to run a society as God would have it run.  We can't even run our own lives without divine intervention, much less a whole society.  History is littered with the evidence, including within the scriptures themselves.

So bottom line, honestly, I'm personally probably somewhere in the middle.  I think there's more of a concern and more frightening issues involved that what I PERCEIVE as you presenting Byron, yet I also don't think we need to totally isolate, shut everyone else out, discriminate, etc. against others that are different.  We're called to be salt and light - yet, as a nation, I believe we also need to use some discretion and set limits.  But we can only do that if we look to God, follow His ways, and seek Him to heal us and heal our land.

Those are my thoughts, my opinions, if something's not clear, please don't assume or extrapolate.  I typed this quickly, I may have mis-spoken somewhere, I may need to clarify or re-think something.  Many of my beliefs, in many areas, are in flux and have been for some time.  These are my thoughts right now.

James.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #311 on: October 26, 2010, 02:07:26 PM »
P.S.  But you know what?  I realize almost all the above I wrote is political.  And when it's all said and done, I don't think politics are the answer.  I believe whatever is happening around us, we need to be aware, inform others;  but most of all, pray, seek God, His will, walk humbly before Him, ask and trust HIS will be done, love others, take up our cross and FOLLOW HIM.  The protection is in the shelter of His wings, in the cleft of the Rock.  I don't believe a Christian can't be involved in politics, but I do believe the spiritual perspective and aspects need to FAR outweigh anything else in our focus.   :2c:

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #312 on: October 26, 2010, 02:24:37 PM »
I said we should not discriminate (as in totally disallow) against other cultures and religions.  The caveat is, based on hard evidence, this should be controlled, limited, and monitored very closely - not just "come one, come all, do whatever you please - we'll bend over and bow to your wishes".  So the laws and culture of America, IMO, should be staunchly maintained. 

Absolutely agree 100%. Really - if someone does not like what America is they can stay the hell out as far as I'm concerned.

I know I tend to see the positives but I believe multiculturalism is awesome, here to stay and works fine - IF people understand tolerance for our differences and respect for the constitution. I have a very diverse group of friends and we all do fine together even when we disagree.

To me - THIS is the strength of America, not the abolishing of "other" cultures or "other" religions. Freedom IS the culture of America, freedom to be different without being persecuted for it. 

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #313 on: October 26, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
What's really being called for is a totalitarian Christian state. That is something America is not, has never been and will never be unless our current constitution is burned and a new one re-written.

I would suggest alternative answers are searched for. All three posters I quoted seem to pretty much concede that purging America from it's multiculturalism and from it's many religions is not even possible.

The only way to accomplish what is being sought (a Christian state) is to arrest all non-Christians and deport them immediately. Oh - and remove any practice of "foreign" culture since:

That's not the type of thing I was suggsting at all, copying stalin. What I'm saying is whats wrong with a gathering of christians into one state? Whats the difference between this idea and christians who gather at the local church?
The only difference would be that the christians would all live close to each other instead of just worshipping together for one sunday. The Jewish people you mentioned who "killed" Jesus they had a state of believers for thousands of years by Gods command, do you call them bigots too? because they have their own country?

In any case it is way to early for Usa to take this type of idea on, but what Im saying is that in future, let's say there is a greater difference between the people of light and the people of dark, then the only peacefull places would be those where the lights are in a great proportion, so therefore deporting people would not be necessary, because the dark cannot hang around the light for too long, unless they also want to become the light. In this case race would not matter, only that they are a light to the community and that their religion doesn't bring any type of evil. So a muslim would be able to practice their religion but only if they do not belive in Jihad and other similar doctrines of death which do not benefit the community.
 :2c:

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #314 on: October 26, 2010, 03:44:14 PM »
I personally think we need to be very strict with our immigration policies - not based necessarily on religion or culture, but on ideology and willingness to be a legal, law-abiding citizen of the United States

Agree on reversing this disastrous immigration policy, but I just wanted to point out that ideology is based on religion and culture--that what we have had in the past in this country is an ideology based on Christianity and on cultures that were more similar than not.  That has been slowly eroded over the past 100 years, and now the erosion is going exponential because the powers that be need to weaken america from the inside for the final push towards a new world order, a phrase that has been used by prominent people from g.h.w. bush to heinz kissinger.

People need to look at trends and intentions.  It is not by accident that Europe is becoming over run and diluted by muslim populations.  We didn't just trip and fall and get up to find 30 million illegal aliens moved into our home.  This is being done by design.  It's called overwhelming the system until it collapses by its own weight.  Our jobs have been shipped overseas by the globalists for 20 years--no one listened to me on that one, either--and now what?  They are not coming back without some sort of intervention or miracle.  We are now facing no jobs, no money, and no Christian based culture happening all at the same time.

Where in the Bible do we see melting pot communities?  We see groups being brought in as slaves.  We see the Israelites being sent into captivity to another nation as punishment, but what country do we see surviving and thriving as a melting pot of different cultures, different religions, and different ideologies?  God has separated the nations in Deuteronomy for a reason, and kept Israel for himself.

What is happening to us now is judgment because we have become too rich, too ignorant, and too lukewarm--he is spitting us out of his mouth.  We are 14 trillion dollars in debt which is about equal to our GDP except that 70 percent of our GDP is based on consumerism and there are no more jobs and we are running out of credit.  Yet, we think we can absorb huge alien populations and give them homes, schools, healthcare, services--our cities and states are going broke!  Are people living in some kind of delusional dreamworld?  Yes, I think they are.  We have had it so good for so long we cannot imagine it being otherwise.  Soon we will not have to imagine--it is already here for millions of americans.  What happens when the unemployment checks run out?  What happens when the banks close from the subprime mortgage fallout [houses for people who couldn't afford them] and other derivatives that have been allowed to be carried off the books  and there is no way anymore to bail them out with the sweat of our unborn grandchildren?  Oh, and the dollar, has anyone noticed what the dollar is doing?  If you want to know, look at the price of gold.

This either has to stop or we need to prepare to see what a country that turns its back on the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob looks like from the inside.

1 Kings 19:10
And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 03:50:47 PM by Molly »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #315 on: October 26, 2010, 04:42:57 PM »
 :cloud9: I agree Molly.

I also agree with the idea that when you get a number of Muslims together they immediately start asking for Sharia law, as Michigan is finding out, and as some European nations are finding out. It's not just that they're "different", it's that they have a "religion" that presupposes everyone else should be killed. The only reason they are quiet about that aspect of it in other places, is because they don't have the numbers yet to feel confident they can get away with it. It is written in the Koran that's it's ok to lie to an infidel to advance your own aims, and so they feel no qualms about espousing peace with a dagger behind their back.

We are to be gentle as a dove, but wise as a serpent. Allowing people with an agenda of their own to infiltrate and take over is not being wise. There was a commercial south of the border for a liquor that got pulled because enough Americans saw it. The gist of it was, that the Mexicans were in the process of reclaiming their lands by flooding us with illegals.

In one year the Mexican army crossed our borders 8 times, and you didn't see it on the national news, but the locals sure noticed it. Wonder why the national news didn't pick up the story? And wonder why the Mexican president was upset when we talked of actually stopping immigration with a fence, ect.? It should be obvious to anyone that we have been sold out by our leaders, who owe their "handlers" millions for getting them in office, whoever "they" are. My  :2c: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #316 on: October 26, 2010, 05:11:55 PM »
What "Christian state" are you speaking of? How will you be removing "everything that opposes it". ?
Did you even read what I wrote?

Well, at least I can now see the extreme simplicity of your ideas.

Firstly I would like to call them facts.
Extreme simple facts you don't seem to understand. Or didn't bother to read my post.
You keep mixing up facts with possible solutions and the will/possibility to carry out those solutions.

Problem WW. This is a multi-cultural country. The Spanish were already in Texas. The native Americans were not completely exterminated. The Jews, Irish, Italians ALL came with different cultures early on. Then hundreds of thousands of African slaves were brought here. Early on there were Chinese immigrants as well.
Do you really don't see you just proved my point? What happend to the culture of the native Americans when the Europeans and later others poured in? The culture is gone.

What's happening is - these minorities are growing and those who have been in charge are getting their first glimpse of what being a minority is like their own selves.
So - as to your "non-plan": What will you do about all the cultures which are already here?

Honestly, I'm a bit shocked by mindsets being expressed. There are some good movements you guys can join. From the sounds of it we need some doctrine enforcers (religion police) and a few ethnic cleansing squads to save the country. No joke - what are you guys saying?
Were did I state all that? You should stop assume things of which you obviously have no clue.
I stated facts. I stated there are solutions. I stated they are against current laws. All facts.
The questions are:
- Should things continue as they are going right now?
- Should things be 'frozen' (close borders)?
- Or is it prefered the process accelerates (no more borders)?
- Should laws be rewritten to acomplish any of the above?

"The only way to preserve a Christian state is to remove everything that oposses it."  :mshock: :mshock: :mshock:
Why 3 "shocked" icons?
I simply stated facts. Those icons show only lack of arguments or understanding what I wrote.
As I wrote you can't keep red paint if you keep adding green paint.
The question for the USA is: Do we want red paint, brown pain or green paint. If the answer answer is red then the next questions is: Does the USA has the will/power to keep the paint red.

Lot of laws rewritten, eh? I'll say! More like - tear up the constitution and start over.
I'm no lawyer and don't live in the USA. But I really doubt if the constitution needs to be rewritten to change things. The Europeans rampaged the new continent took everything they could use. Slaughtered all that got in their path. While the blood on their hands was still wet they wrote the constitution. In a country with borders.... What would you think they would have done if say after a year millions of people with other religions entered the USA and started demanding all kind of changes? I think the answer is more blood.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #317 on: October 26, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »

Allowing anyone and everyone to immigrate to the U.S. is not good policy. The open borders is a problem as well, huge problem. Terrorism is a continuing threat and must be dealt with seriously.

But the idea that "Only Christians and mostly Europeans" should be allowed into the country is impractical, unconstitutional and unenforecable (how does one "prove" their Christianity to an immigration board?).
That's very hard/impossible. But a nice test would be to let teh immigrant spit on for example the quran  :winkgrin:

What is being proposed here - (per WW): "removing everything which opposes (a Christian state)"
Show me were I wrote that.

Quote from: TT
I mean how long can Christains live side by side with non christians?

Shouldn't God lead his people into their own land if things get out of hand?
Maybe that's what already happening....

The answer is stop mixing paint. At least it's a good start. Jesus spoke with others but never gave in to the slightest non Christian/Jewish demand.

Oh - and remove any practice of "foreign" culture since:
Multiculteralism is cultural genocide.
That's a simple fact. The question is: is multiculturalism an improvement. If yes tehn by all means continue.

Maybe we can start with the Jewish culture. They don't believe in Jesus and (oh yeah) they killed Jesus.  :mblush:

Sound familiar? 

BTW - my brother is a skinhead and he says the exact same things that the posters above are saying.
My broter is deaf and blind and likes your posts.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 05:23:03 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #318 on: October 26, 2010, 05:38:58 PM »
BUT - if we are going to have an inquisition as to the potential immigrant's racial background and spiritual beliefs before they are allowed to immigrate, then that is anti-christic and bigotry.

I don't know where anyone would get the idea that who we allow to immigrate to our country should be in the same sentence with 'antichrist' and 'bigotry.'

Is Israel a bigot for only allowing Jews to immigrate?  Even Christians are not allowed to immigrate to Israel.  Are you prepared to call them bigoted?

Jesus himself called those who would not accept his message as 'dust.'  He told his disciples, wipe the dust from your feet and move on.  God has always been kind to the stranger, instructing Israel to share with them and treat them like their own.  But the stranger was not allowed in the Temple.  He instructed the Israelites not to intermarry with cultures that practiced idolatry--why not?  Is God a bigot and an antichrist?

You can see that our immigration policies were liberalized in 1965 by Congress.  Before that, most immigrants were European and undoubtedly Christian.  So for 200 years this country was antichrist and bigoted?   Moving ourselves back to pre-1965 immigration policies and closing our borders and deporting illegals would not only be not bigoted, it would be prudent.

God has always set apart his people, starting with Adam and Eve. 

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #319 on: October 26, 2010, 05:42:32 PM »
But there is much evidence that based on what percentage of a society becomes Muslim, there are increasing demands and expectations regarding Sharia Law for instance,
There is already one in the UK.
In the Netherlands we are in the "maybe it should be made possible somehow" fase.

and the damage and chaos to a society that can be incurred.  I've looked at those numbers, I can't recall them exactly off the top of my head.  But I'll guess WW can testify to at least some of that, as The Netherlands have been a testing ground for some of the above.
The Netherlands is a rich country.
Laws are very weakly enforced. And still possibly to live very well when without a job.
What's happening right now (for decades) is Islamic influx of mostly Turkey and Marocco.
There are schools in those countries. Many graduate from uni etc etc.
But the unedicated/jobless people move to the Netherlands. Here they have very little chance for jobs.
Many can't even read or write in their own language. Here about every job requires reading an computer skills.
Result no jobs. Seperate society. Imams are poking up the fire. Islam is peaceful... sure. Pitty there are no peaceful verses in their book that aren't overruled by later verses.
Wolves in sheepskin. Just look at that guy at teh mosque near ground zero. Listen to his cheerful speeches in English. The read what he says in speeches in Islamic countries.
It's not just a problem they just be here. They only take. Refuse to give. And refuse to mix.
Society in society.
The weird thing is that in Turkey they restrain Islam more that in the Netherlands.
I always remeber what a Chinese student said about his fellow Chinamen.
We (Dutch Chinese) are following Chinese customs of 50 years ago.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #320 on: October 26, 2010, 06:13:56 PM »
A strange statement...

Obama:  US 'one of the largest Muslim countries in the world'

June 3rd, 2009 12:14 pm ET

Speaking with France's Canal Plus TV ahead of his Mid East tour, which will include stops in Saudi Arabia and Egypt, President Barack Obama tried to explain to the interviewer how he was going to "remake relations between the United States and the countries of the Muslim world."

Not long into the interview, however, he went off track a bit when he claimed:

What I want to do is to create a better dialogue so that the Muslim world understands more effectively how the United States but also how the West thinks about many of these difficult issues like terrorism, like democracy, to discuss the framework for what's happened in Iraq and Afghanistan and our outreach to Iran, and also how we view the prospects for peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians.Now, the flip side is I think that the United States and the West generally, we have to educate ourselves more effectively on Islam. And one of the points I want to make is, is that if you actually took the number of Muslims Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world.  And so there's got to be a better dialogue and a better understanding between the two peoples.

The assertion that the United States is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world is baffling, considering the US is estimated to have roughly six million Muslims.

As Toby Harnden of UK's Telegraph points out, having six million Muslims would still put America behind Indonesia, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Turkey, Egypt, Iran, Nigeria, China, Ethiopia, Algeria, Morocco, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iraq, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Yemen, Tanzania, Syria, Malaysia, Niger, Senegal, Ghana, Tunisia, Somalia, Guinea, Kenya, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Burkina Faso and Tajikistan in number of Muslims, which would make the US the 34th largest Muslim country in the world.

http://www.examiner.com/world-news-in-national/obama-us-one-of-the-largest-muslim-countries-the-world

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #321 on: October 26, 2010, 06:17:21 PM »
IMO

We are in the world not of it. We cannot escape it by political means. We have to pray, testify and have faith. We can do all that our faith allows within the divine natureI in other words, we can work in politics, if God so leads, if conscience approve, as long as we remain Christ -like about it. If we act like the world, we are just deceived carnal believers. The story of Esther is the most applicable vision in my opinion. The preservation or chastisement of the United States will not turn on politics, it will turn on salt. "If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven and heal their land."

God raised this country up for a reason filled with reasons, but IMO unless Christians unify and pray mightily it gonna go down hill before it goes anywhere else, :o)

I think lukewarm, worldly, spiritually ignorant Christians are twice the problem Muslims are.
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline Lefein

• Bronze
« Reply #322 on: October 26, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
I think lukewarm, worldly, spiritually ignorant Christians are twice the problem Muslims are.

Indeed.  Muslims don't have any True power, fear and carnal weapons are all they can muster.  But Christians...even lukewarm Christians are image bearers for the conquering God, princes, kings, priests, and stewards...Carriers of Majesty and abusers of it in our lukewarm apathy.

Muslims are dark and in darkness, they do not have any light, the best they can do if anyone of them does an act of evil is put a veil over the land like they veil the faces of their women, and so blind men before they kill them.

But Christians are ministers of fire, candles of light.  The most heinous Muslim can only kill in the dark - but a Christian who abuses his place is like a fierce and flaming cherub who can set the whole Earth ablaze and turn it into ashes.  Killing in the light, and by it.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 06:41:37 PM by Lefein »
CLV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred, it rouses up quarrels, Yet love covers over all transgressions.
KJV: Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #323 on: October 27, 2010, 05:15:16 AM »

Did you even read what I wrote?

Do you really don't see you just proved my point? What happend to the culture of the native Americans when the Europeans and later others poured in? The culture is gone.

I stated facts. I stated there are solutions. I stated they are against current laws. All facts.
The questions are:
- Should things continue as they are going right now?
- Should things be 'frozen' (close borders)?
- Or is it prefered the process accelerates (no more borders)?
- Should laws be rewritten to acomplish any of the above?

What you are saying is clear and easy to understand. And all true. I agreed (early on) that too much immigration and open borders is a huge problem which needs to be fixed.

As to the rest - my point is simply that you are trying to unscramble an egg - it won't work. You say my solutions (such as better background checks for immigrants) are not practical and you start talking about how to preserve a Christian state (where none even exists in the first place) so how is that *(removing all that opposes "it") a practical solution? It's not. 

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
« Reply #324 on: October 27, 2010, 05:37:36 AM »
BUT - if we are going to have an inquisition as to the potential immigrant's racial background and spiritual beliefs before they are allowed to immigrate, then that is anti-christic and bigotry.

I don't know where anyone would get the idea that who we allow to immigrate to our country should be in the same sentence with 'antichrist' and 'bigotry.'

Is Israel a bigot for only allowing Jews to immigrate?  Even Christians are not allowed to immigrate to Israel.  Are you prepared to call them bigoted?

I have no idea what  the Jewish constitution says. OURS however says that all men are created equal and says NOTHING about allowing only white European Christians in. Follow me so far?
Jesus himself called those who would not accept his message as 'dust.'  He told his disciples, wipe the dust from your feet and move on.  God has always been kind to the stranger, instructing Israel to share with them and treat them like their own.  But the stranger was not allowed in the Temple.  He instructed the Israelites not to intermarry with cultures that practiced idolatry--why not?  Is God a bigot and an antichrist?
So - all non-Christians are dust to be wiped off our feet? Well that would be fine if the constitution stated anything about this - at all - even one word. It doesn't. Still follow me?
You can see that our immigration policies were liberalized in 1965 by Congress.  Before that, most immigrants were European and undoubtedly Christian.  So for 200 years this country was antichrist and bigoted? 
If you were among thse captured and forced across the sea into slave labor you may have a different view of whether the U.S. in her history is guilty of antichristic behavior and bigotry. My answer is - obviously, she is guilty.

BTW - I noticed you dropped the "white" before the word European this time.

Now I'm starting to wonder if you opposed the civil rights movement. Or maybe I shouldn't (please answer, I'm very curious.
Moving ourselves back to pre-1965 immigration policies and closing our borders and deporting illegals would not only be not bigoted, it would be prudent.
All illegal immigrants should be deported. As far as your "white Europeans and Christians only" I don't think that was our policy before 1965.
God has always set apart his people, starting with Adam and Eve.
Looks like all the separatists need to find an island somewhere. No kidding. Obviously you will never be comfortable with all the blacks and Asians and Indians which are here now by the millions.  :mblush: