Author Topic: Does God love me (you) without condition?  (Read 427 times)

Barry DuPont

Does God love me (you) without condition?
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:45:55 AM »
Are there any conditions to God's love for you (me)?

And what are the implications whether yes or no?

[Also if you want to participate in taking it further]
If you feel that there are conditions, what scriptural support would you give?

If you feel that their are no conditions to his love, what scriptural support would you give?

Blessings Barry

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
Re: Does God love me (you) without condition?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 09:24:49 AM »
Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ,

Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous

Those verses sound unconditional to me.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Barry DuPont

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 04:17:40 PM »
Hey Whitewings,
Nice verses!
That opens up a thought for me:

Mat 5:44   But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;  
Mat 5:45   That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

The brick maker sees the rain and thinks within himself, "What have I done Lord, that you have cursed me with this rain when I need to finish making these bricks"
The Farmer sees the rain and thinks within himself, "Thank you Lord, it's a good thing I'm been keeping all your commandments, it's really been paying off".

Question (to all):
Does the Adamic perspective of the knowledge of good and evil have anything to do with this?

Any thoughts?

Blessings Barry

« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 06:08:37 PM by Barry DuPont »

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2009, 06:45:46 AM »
Does the Adamic perspective of the knowledge of good and evil have anything to do with this?

Any thoughts?

"Love may begin as being conditional, but becomes the way of life; Unconditional."

The surrendering of all limiting beliefs (egotism), must give way to the influence of the Spirit. Merely knowing about a thing (good/evil) is not the same as doing it, and love never fails for it is non-linear.

Exponentially raised, becoming ONE with the SPIRIT OF LIFE.

peacemaker