Author Topic: D/FW has snow accumulation, including Fort Worth  (Read 601 times)

martincisneros

D/FW has snow accumulation, including Fort Worth
« on: December 24, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »
I knew it wasn't just in my mind that my area doesn't get snow storms. They said this is the 6th one in 111 years.

We're getting blasted to Hell right now, a frozen Hell, and you'd think we were New York. roflol

NOBODY around here UNLESS they're from out of town, KNOWS HOW TO drive in this kinda weather, so keep us in your prayers 'cause this isn't normal.  This is like saying Hawaii is getting beaten to death with snow. Your first thought is "yeah right!! roflol"  We get cold days and it can get in the 20s and teens a few days out of the year here, particularly in January or February, and occasionally before then, but my cat's staring out the window wondering how he woke up a Canadian or whatever. roflol

They claimed 6 of these in the last 111 years.  I'd almost be willing to bet that Fort Worth, Texas, where I'm at and from, probably dodged two or three of those in that time period or just didn't get it as badly as all points north, south, east, and west.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen ACCUMULATION of snow more than one other time in my life time in this city.  Getting a White Christmas over here, whether I'd want it or not.  And the one other snow ACCUMULATION that I've seen, I don't remember but I've seen a picture of myself as a little kid where I'm outside all bundled up in the snow.  I don't remember that snow storm, but apparently there's a photo documenting my being in it. roflol

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: D/FW has snow accumulation, including Fort Worth
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 12:16:26 AM »
 :cloud9: We got a little, then it rained and washed most of it away, here in central Indiana. Seems odd to think of Texas having more snow than HERE, LOL.......now you get to see what us Hoosiers go thru 2-3 months out of the year. Bet they don't even sell sleds at Wal-mart there, either, do they? Oh, well. There's always snowball fights.  :thumbsup: :laughing7:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 01:16:15 AM »
Dawn of the new ice age  :winkgrin:

The new TX

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

martincisneros

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2009, 01:49:10 AM »
Works for me. roflol  although I've had my Lord's assurance that it won't always be winter time in Narnia.

Offline fire walker

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2009, 05:03:56 AM »
Hey,

Maybe HELL is going to freeze over this winter so the Fundies can preach about such an imagined place at least in past tense
even though it would probably still be in their manmade doctrines and version.

I have a thought that this winter is going to be a chapter Al Gore is going to conviently
forget to write in his global warming book!

Peace,
Fire Walker
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 05:17:58 AM by fire walker »
If in this life only we have hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable.

1Cr 14:19

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »
I have a thought that this winter is going to be a chapter Al Gore is going to conviently
forget to write in his global warming book!
Well, global warming causes an ice age. It did so in the past. Perhaps the car of Fred Flintstone cased the previous ice age :thinking:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...