Author Topic: Development of an unborn baby compared to Jewish Feasts  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
Re: Development of an unborn baby compared to Jewish Feasts
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 06:45:02 PM »
...IT was something Mary said 'do whatever He tells you to do",Beloved

Thanks.  !

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 07:12:09 PM »

The only thing that could be is that God is waiting for the Ark to fill—
so get inside WhiteWings so God can float this boat!
LOL!!!

it's starting to rain, ww.  we need to close the door.
In that case I hope you got your scuba gear ready
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2011, 07:13:39 PM »

LOL!!!

No Worries Tony, Thesedays one is given to WALK on WATER~ :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
Deut 15;16   for seven days celebrate the feasts to the Lord,FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD WILL BLESS YOU IN ALL YOUR HARVESTS

Isaaih 53;9,1  .....He will see his offspring and prolong his days,after the suffering of His soul,He will see the light of life and be satisfied.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 07:28:52 PM »

LOL!!!

John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 07:33:42 PM »
LOL!!!

The latter rain. The 2th=8th month = Sowing of wheat and barley

BTW I'm looking for the verse where God changes Abib/Nisan from the 7th secular month to the 1st religious month.
I know it changed when entering the promised land but are unable to find the verse that proves it.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 07:38:50 PM »
WE are HIS SONS and Daughters , the elohim who walk once agin with HaElohim for we are ONE, we rest in HIS Eternal flame[ Love] soaring as Eagles above the storms,  held HIGH by HEALING WINGS# we are HIS SPIRITof FIRE[LOVE]His ministers of Flame bringing LIFE to the EARTH , HIS MESSENGERS OF LIGHT, HIS STARS, who SHINE as Light[ Revelation of HIS LOVE]unto Others~ HIS  FEET of Brass  UPON THIS EARTH given to preach the Gospel of Reconciliation~ :icon_flower:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 07:42:12 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 07:40:57 PM »

LOL!!!

LOL- WHERE DO get the pics Tony~ Moses is Both Law type and Christ Type# but i see ya Point WW# Shalom :HeartThrob:

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 07:54:28 PM »
Ha, the angels of God would hold Jesus up, lest his foot dash against the stone.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 07:55:51 PM »
LOL!!!

The latter rain. The 2th=8th month = Sowing of wheat and barley

BTW I'm looking for the verse where God changes Abib/Nisan from the 7th secular month to the 1st religious month.
I know it changed when entering the promised land but are unable to find the verse that proves it.

Let's look at the first several feasts so we can see the significance of the feast of First Fruits.

The first feast was called Passover:

Leviticus 23:5 (NASB) 'In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at twilight is the LORD'S Passover.

In order to fully understand and appreciate the feasts being appointed times given by God, it is important to understand the biblical calendar that God gave us. There are two primary calendars in the Bible. The first is called the civil calendar and is used from Genesis 1:1 to Exodus 12. The first month in the civil calendar is Tishrei. The first day in the civil calendar is the beginning of the new year. This is known in Judaism as "Rosh HaShanah". Biblically, it is called the "Memorial of Blowing of Trumpets or the Feast of Trumpets". The second calendar in the Bible is the religious calendar. The religious calendar is used from Exodus 12 to Revelation 22. God established the religious calendar in:

Exodus 12:1-2 (NASB) Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, 2 "This month shall be the beginning of months for you; it is to be the first month of the year to you.

The month that God was referring to was the month of Nisan. Prior to God's establishing the month of Nisan as the first month in the religious calendar, it was the seventh month in the civil calendar. God gave the religious calendar so we could understand that these feasts, which He gave and which are His appointed times foreshadow important events in His plan of redemption.

http://www.bereanbiblechurch.org/transcripts/eschatology/shadow-first-fruits.htm

PS the latter rain comes at Tabernacles through the winter months.  Summer is drought time in Israel,  If the rains were too heavy in spring and summer they would beat down the maturing barley and wheat.  Former rains in the spring are lighter.

Israel relies on irrigating the waters dropped by the heavy winter rains.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:02:55 PM by Molly »

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2011, 08:30:55 PM »
   Cardinal told me,she asked Him why He did it,when it wasn't time.   reply was...to honour His Mother
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2011, 08:33:26 PM »
In order to fully understand and appreciate the feasts being appointed times given by God, it is important to understand the biblical calendar that God gave us. There are two primary calendars in the Bible. The first is called the civil calendar and is used from Genesis 1:1 to Exodus 12. The first month in the civil calendar is Tishrei. The first day in the civil calendar is the beginning of the new year. This is known in Judaism as "Rosh HaShanah". Biblically, it is called the "Memorial of Blowing of Trumpets or the Feast of Trumpets". The second calendar in the Bible is the religious calendar. The religious calendar is used from Exodus 12 to Revelation 22. God established the religious calendar in:

Exodus 12:1-2 (NASB) Now the LORD said to Moses and Aaron in the land of Egypt, 2 "This month shall be the beginning of months for you; it is to be the first month of the year to you.

The month that God was referring to was the month of Nisan. Prior to God's establishing the month of Nisan as the first month in the religious calendar, it was the seventh month in the civil calendar.
I knew all that. (and agree)

Exodus 12:2 This month shall be to you the beginning of months; it shall be the first month of the year to you.
Esther 3:7 In the first month, which is the month Nisan, .....
==> That proves 1st month = Nisan

Now I need proof that Nisan was originally the first month. Perhaps by verse that predates Exodus 12 and states soemthing like: Now in the x month named xxy

I have spend 10 hours search for it. :mblush:
Luckily I found other good stuff for my current project so all is fine.

The main reason I want my original question answered is this verse.
Genesis 8:2 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

I think you will like it (if I can prove the change of months) :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 10:57:01 PM by WhiteWings »

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2011, 08:44:17 PM »
Hi Lomorra;

evidently,Jesus practiced what He preached :bigGrin:  when He dressed down those who didn't honour their Father and Mother,calling it Corban.

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »
would the wittness in the stars help settle it..thinking of the constellations...also this scripture Amos 9;13...the days are coming,when the reapers

are overtaken by the plowmen,and the planter by the one treading grapes. Not preceding exodus  though :dontknow: '

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2011, 11:05:39 PM »
would the wittness in the stars help settle it..thinking of the constellations...also this scripture Amos 9;13...the days are coming,when the reapers

are overtaken by the plowmen,and the planter by the one treading grapes. Not preceding exodus  though :dontknow: '
With preceding I mean a verse that looks back to that period. If that verse is found in Revelation that's fine with me.
Maybe it isn't in the Bible at all. Just an Jewish oral law. But Christian scholars agree with it so somewhere..... ?

Amos 9:13 seems to refer to the future.
Constellations would be fine too; but then I need verses like in the month of the Capricorn.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2011, 11:15:24 AM »
So 1 through 4 represents death of the physical body and birth of firstfruits?

And 5 through 8 represents the end of the age with the birthing of [the rest of] the corporate body?

The first [Judah] shall be last.

Then it will be complete.

I've always wondered why Jews who reject Jesus continue to identify themselves with the tribe of their Messiah.
Seems to align with the Jewish view of 2 creations.

According to the sages, there are two orders of creation: the natural and the supernatural. The natural order of creation refers to the physical creation of the heavens and the earth, whereas the supernatural refers to spiritual re-creation, or rebirth.  On the Jewish calendar, the natural order of creation is celebrated during Rosh Hashanah (i.e., Tishri 1), whereas the supernatural is celebrated on Rosh Chodashim (i.e., Nisan 1).  The midrash states: "When the Holy One, blessed be He, created the world, He established the beginning of months and years, but when He chose Ya'akov and his children for service, He established Rosh Chodesh as the month of redemption and rebirth" (Shemot Rabbah 15:11).   According to the medieval Jewish sage Nachmanides (i.e., the Ramban), the Egyptian belief in the zodiac implied that God had abandoned the affairs of the natural world by consigning them under the forces of the stars and constellations. Therefore God chose the month of Nisan (the sign of the lamb) for the Passover sacrifice in order to demonstrate that Israel did not leave on account of the constellations, but because of the power of God.

Creation started on Tishri 1.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2011, 09:49:20 PM »
CREATION           CROSSING         PASSOVER
Tishri 1: Creation starts (+Adam created?)      Nisan 1: Jews on Egyptian side of the JordanJesus born
Tishri 6: Adam created?????????
Tishri 10: Atonement day     Nisan 10: Red Sea crossed. Jordan crossed 40 days after Moses death.           Nisan 10: Lambs selected                Tishri 10: Jesus baptised
Nisan 17: Ark rests on Arat           ???Nisan 17: Wave Sheaf

Noach exits the Ark 40 days after it rested on Arat.

Tishri 1  =  Nisan 1  = Start of creation.
Tishri 10 =  Nisan 10 = Atonement day.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 06:56:17 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2013, 10:46:06 AM »
Tishri 1 is Jewish new year (September/Oktober)
It starts a 10 day period of deep repentance that ends are Atonement day/Judgement day.
The month before, Elul, is called month of preperation.
There are 2 different traditions:
a] Moses spent 40 days on mt Sinai. Elul 1 - Tishri 1 *
b] Moses prayed 40 days after the golden calf incident

*=Jews have lunar month of 29.53059 days. But they were always rounded down (29) or up (30) because they sighted the moon.
So to make this work a 30 day Elul must be assumed!

Whatever the exact reason of Moses' 30+10= 40 days they happend and the duration and month is only of importance for this post/thread.

When Moses died there was a 30 day mourning. That mourning was followed by preparations to cross the Jordan. The actual crossing took place 40 days after Moses died.

So we have another parallel. 30+10 days during fall and 30+10 days during spring.

Elul 1-30 Month of preperation (fall)
Tishri 1-10 Days of Awe  (fall)

Adar 1-30 Mourning for Moses (spring)
Nisan 1-10 crossing the Jordan (spring)

The parallels summarized as I see them:
a] Preperation=mouring because sins equal death
b] Days of awe=prepare to cross because both are about leaving the old man behind.
c] Crossing=Atonement because the whole goal of the Bible is to cross the Jordan --> Enter life, paradise, heaven or whatever name you want to give it
d] The above combined shows how the 1st month = 7th month

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • what I write
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2013, 06:41:20 PM »
ANCIENT FEASTS OF ISRAEL

JESUS' FULFILLMENT OF FEASTS BY HIS EARTHLY MINISTRYUNBORN BABY'S DEVELOPMENT PATTERNED AFTER FEASTS

Very interesting! (And also interesting thread..) But I think in the original table, they have it skewed at:
{jes sayin'}

ANCIENT FEASTS OF ISRAEL

JESUS' FULFILLMENT OF FEASTS BY HIS EARTHLY MINISTRY / 2ND ADVENT
5] TRUMPETS. The Feast (Day) of Trumpets, Yom Teruah, occurred on the first day of the seventh* month, the month of Ethanim (or, Tishri) (Leviticus 23:23-25; Numbers 29:1-6). Trumpet blasts on this day acknowledged the presence of God in the land, announced the two major Holy Days to follow in the month, and signalled the finality of God's plan for the year's harvest. (*The number seven is symbolic of the completion of a work of God.)

BELIEVERS' RAPTURE/ RESURRECTION. Jesus will return in the clouds to resurrect dead believers and rapture (translate, snatch up) living believers, that they may be with Him forever in Heaven (Acts 1:11; 1 Corinthians 15:51-54; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; etc.). This event will be accompanied by the sound of God's trumpet and a shouted command for believers to come up to the Lord. Which Jesus said would occur at the Last Day, to "meet the Lord in the air at His coming" and His feet touch down upon Mt of Olives-Zech 14:4 - "immediately aFter the tribulation of those days..shall see the Son of man"(manchild)"coming on the clouds.. He will send out His angels to gather His elect.."Mt.24:29-31

6] ATONEMENT. The Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, which is 10 days later -  occurred on the tenth day of the seventh month (Leviticus 23:26-32; Numbers 29:7-11). This solemn day for the atonement of the sins of the people through confession and repentance involved the shedding of blood from sacrificial animals. (NOTE: Two goats were sacrificed. Blood from the goat for the LORD was sprinkled on the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant, the goat for azazel [Hebrew: az-aw-zale']- the scapegoat, the goat of departure- took up the sins of the people and was removed from the community [to take away the sins] and killed [to never bring the sins back]. Thus, the goat for azazel symobolized God's promise to forgive and forget sin, after a sinner's confession and repentance.)

REDEMPTION. 1000 years later/after the millenium Surviving Zion (Israel)/Jews will be saved during the Tribulation,during the age called judgement day, as the 2nd resurrection folks (DOA, dead on arrival becomes DOA, Day of Atonement(afterall) come to accept Jesus as their Messiah and Savior (Romans 11:26). Redemption from sin- for Jews and Gentiles alike- can occur only through personal acceptance of Jesus' blood sacrifice on the cross (Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14; etc.). Like the symbolic goat for azazel, Jesus through His crucifixion (blood sacrifice) became the way He could take our sins upon Himself and remove them from us, if we confess and repent of the sins (Isaiah, Chapter 53; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Colossians 2:13-15; 1 Peter 2:24; etc.).
7]TABERNACLES. 5 days later[/b] The Feast of Tabernacles (Ingathering, Booths, Sukkot) began on the fifteenth day of the seventh month (Leviticus 23:33-43; Deuteronomy 16:13-15). This feast, commemorating the time the Israelites lived in camp huts during their journey through the wilderness to the Promised Land, was a time of joy and celebration for all that God had given His people.

KINGDOM. 500 years later -  Immediately after the TribulationDay of Judgement/Atonement, Jesus will return to Earth and establish His rule during the Millennial Kingdom (Isaiah 9:7; Revelation 20:4-6; etc.). God/Yahweh Himself and His throne comes to the earth and will "Tabernacle" with man" During this time, Jesus will physically tabernacle (dwell) with His people on Earth. In other words, the Spirit of God will physically live on Earth.
8] CHANUKAH (HANUKKAH). The Feast of Dedication was not a Mosaic feast. This feast, prophesied in Daniel 8:9-14, commemorated the cleansing of the Temple after it was recaptured from the Seleucid Greeks (Antiochus IV, Epiphanes) by the Maccabeans in the Second Century B.C. This feast was celebrated after ten lunar cycles- or, 280 days (40 weeks)- into the Jewish year. Hanukkah today is represented by the nine-lamp Hanukkah menorah, which stands for victory and new life.

ETERNITY. After the Millennial Kingdom, which will be ruled by Jesus, New Jerusalem (Heaven) will descend to Earth, and here will God the Father and Jesus live with believers forever (Revelation 21:1 – 22:5). how do they miss "and God will Tabernacle with man" after the millennium? Ushering in 'eternity'. But have Tabernacles fulfilled after Trumpets! NOTE: Appreciate the significance of the Hanukkah miracle. There was only enough sanctified oil to light the Temple lamp for one day, but the oil miraculously lasted for eight days. Jesus is the Light of the world (John 8:12; etc.). One day to us is like one-thousand years to the Lord (Psalm 90:4; 2 Peter 3:8). Thus, eternity can be considered the "eighth day of creation," as follows: Days 1 through 4 represent the 4,000 years between Adam and Jesus' First Coming. Days 5 and 6 represent the 2,000 years between Jesus' First and Second Comings. Day 7 represents the Millennial Kingdom. Day 8 represents Eternity, which follows the Millennial Kingdom.

I believe the Jewish tribes (144,000 of) come to the Lord late during the pause of Seal 6 (rev 6:12-17, but the description of the seal is a blend of {1} what it is at first occurrence, and {2} what it is in full maturity / last occurrence, this obscures the vision for many days, imo).

During the pause of rev 7:1 (pause of seal 6, rev 13:13 & 6:12-17 ='s 1945, fire dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, imo, quite obvious, and how is it so missed?!) During this 'pause' (ch7) is where 12 tribes are listed, and ALSO a great crowd from every tongue, tribe and nation (already sealed upon the forehead? which, possibly? symbolizes complete clarity.. no untruth, the sWord of the Spirit - seal on forehead to go with the seal upon the heart..?
- Is it written? no repentance after death? if resurrected still in ones sins (2nd Resurrection) will be weeping and wailing? Holy Days - Trumpets, Atonement, Tabernacles prophecy the three peaks of His long 2nd advent? Is weeping & wailing the beginning of the redemptive process?
``````````````````````````````````````````````````
- "...aLL things new" Rev21:5 "A new heavens and a new earth" Rev 21:1 - Is 11:7 Micah 4:4 Is 30:25
http://www.bubblews.com/news/7803879-watching-a-squirrel