Author Topic: DEMONS~  (Read 13536 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: DEMONS~
« Reply #200 on: November 04, 2011, 05:34:05 AM »
:icon_flower:

The future is behind us!

:icon_flower:
NOWS theres a QUOTE~ yes AMEN~ :bgdance: :bgdance: :bgdance: OPPS IM DANCING~

OH DEAR LOVING BELOVED TAFFY!
THAT"S WHY HE TELLS US TO TURN TURN TURN.
I LOVE YOU!
Love you to Brother without Doubt as I do ALL~~If we\ALL were to see this and KNOW~~Its awesome~~Can we really Grasp the Stars we are who SANG for JOY is US~?~ thatt we were KNOWN before Creation? its a Done Deal~ Im seing this In Job 1- 6 but wont speak on It till I see it Clearly### as I beginning to see these SONs were Jobs Three accussers~~ Ill say No more Brother## Until HE shows Me more~
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #201 on: November 04, 2011, 05:35:09 AM »
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #202 on: November 04, 2011, 05:43:28 AM »

Micah! My Brothers are my glory!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #203 on: November 04, 2011, 05:47:06 AM »

Micah! My Brothers are my glory!
as  WE ARE his GLORY# For we are""""""""ONE"""""""""""" , maybe its time to wake  people and KNOW who we really ARE~ :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #204 on: November 04, 2011, 05:50:37 AM »

The Portion!

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #205 on: November 04, 2011, 05:52:43 AM »

OK ,  Taffy!

I AM A SON OF GOD!
BEHOLD!
IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN OF ME IN THE SCRIPTURES!

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2011, 05:56:03 AM »

...C'Mon Molly...
                      Say it!

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #207 on: November 04, 2011, 05:56:58 AM »

OK ,  Taffy!

I AM A SON OF GOD!
BEHOLD!
WE always WERE brother~I dont see a Portion I see the FULNESSof HIS MEASURE we are#~ we are walking this OUT~ the Reality has Been completed~~ we are the Shadow if you will ,nothingis done LEST it be Done In Him before it Began~~
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 06:05:08 AM by Taffy »

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #208 on: November 04, 2011, 05:58:57 AM »
what Im saying Brother I dont see past Tense## as you say the Furture is Behind US

• Gold
« Reply #209 on: November 04, 2011, 06:08:45 AM »

OK ,  Taffy!

I AM A SON OF GOD!
BEHOLD!
WE always WERE brother~I dont see a Portion I see the FULNESSof HIS MEASURE we are# # we are walking this OUT~ the Reality has Been completed~~ we are the Shadow if you will nothing, is done LEST it be Done In Him before it Began~~

"we are the Shadow if you will nothing"

Humm..... shadow, is that not darkness or close to what darkness is. And you say darkness is bad. Hummm.
Yes, it is sarcasim, but then are we to follow what thinking? Either darkness i.e. shadow is good or it is not good?
This is how I get befuddled.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #210 on: November 04, 2011, 06:15:59 AM »

OK ,  Taffy!

I AM A SON OF GOD!
BEHOLD!
WE always WERE brother~I dont see a Portion I see the FULNESSof HIS MEASURE we are# # we are walking this OUT~ the Reality has Been completed~~ we are the Shadow if you will nothing, is done LEST it be Done In Him before it Began~~

Humm..... shadow, is that not darkness or close to what darkness is. And you say darkness is bad. Hummm.
Yes, it is sarcasim, but then are we to follow what thinking? Either darkness i.e. shadow is good or it is not good?
"IF YOU WILL"## ~ Micah Please read the words which precede this~ it may not be the best discrption~ hence """IF YOU WILL""The reality is DONE## we are walking this OUT upon the EARTH, ITS A DONE  DEAL Done eons ago~~

do you ever look to the Point or or are Just Given to Nit Pick~ ~ by all means have your point Micah#### your point on anOther thread was Your a Scholar Come Hebrew Right , so could you Just conclude My last Posting on the Mary Thread~~? but if want to continue to PLAY Micah~~ please excuse me from Now On If I Ignore you~

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2011, 06:23:02 AM »
By looking, you can only see the past.
The future can only be seen by looking back.
It is the Hebrew way of writing of what we understand.

• Gold
« Reply #212 on: November 04, 2011, 07:16:49 AM »

OK ,  Taffy!

I AM A SON OF GOD!
BEHOLD!

"IF YOU WILL"## ~ Micah Please read the words which precede this~ it may not be the best discrption~ hence """IF YOU WILL""The reality is DONE## we are walking this OUT upon the EARTH, ITS A DONE  DEAL Done eons ago~~

do you ever look to the Point or or are Just Given to Nit Pick~ ~ by all means have your point Micah#### your point on anOther thread was Your a Scholar Come Hebrew Right , so could you Just conclude My last Posting on the Mary Thread~~? but if want to continue to PLAY Micah~~ please excuse me from Now On If I Ignore you~

""IF YOU WILL"## ~ Micah Please read the words which precede this~ it may not be the best discrption~ hence """IF YOU WILL""The reality is DONE## we are walking this OUT upon the EARTH, ITS A DONE  DEAL Done eons ago~~"

Got that!  :thumbsup:

"do you ever look to the Point or or are Just Given to Nit Pick~ ~ by all means have your point Micah#### your point on anOther thread was Your a Scholar Come Hebrew Right , so could you Just conclude My last Posting on the Mary Thread~~? but if want to continue to PLAY Micah~~ please excuse me from Now On If I Ignore you~"

You implied the scholar thing, not i. My point is most of our threads start out and then go running for ones own point and almost leads to teaching a doctrine.
I dont mind playing when the game is on, and may I add if you "from now on" ignore me, you will not feel all that good.
I just do not and most of the time cannot see where you get your stuff. :HeartThrob:

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #213 on: November 04, 2011, 04:36:54 PM »
yet another that I think you're pulling out of context.  Because "i'm" seeing things from a different perspective, you imply that I am going against the Scripture by personally interpreting something that you can't see for yourself.

So . . .you quote a passage that has nothing to do with what I'm saying and you wrap it in a package that suggests I'm guilty of it's implications.  Who said anything about interpreting prophecies?  Scripture interpets itself.  Keep things in context.

New Living Translation.
19 Because of that experience, we have even greater confidence in the message proclaimed by the prophets. You must pay close attention to what they wrote, for their words are like a lamp shining in a dark place—until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines[g] in your hearts. 20 Above all, you must realize that no prophecy in Scripture ever came from the prophet's own understanding,[h] 21 or from human initiative. No, those prophets were moved by the Holy Spirit, and they spoke from God

The message isn't about  what we see in Scripture, it's about realizing the messages in Scripture were not of men, but of God.

Even the one's giving the prophecies didn't understand much of what they were saying . . .yet they still spoke the words.

You state that it's simply that you see something from a different perspective and that "you imply that I am going against the Scripture by personally interpreting something that you can't see for yourself".  I'll admit I miss a lot, I still have much to learn and grow.  Maybe you missed my follow-up post regarding the definition of prophecy, or perhaps you'd dismiss it anyway, but maybe not.   :dontknow:      This; "The message isn't about  what we see in Scripture, it's about realizing the messages in Scripture were not of men, but of God" is exactly the point.

However, earlier, by your own words you indicated you believe scripture can be just embellished by the author.  You appear to be using that statement and thought process as a basis to perhaps support your beliefs on this topic.  You said the words ("who's to say that the person that wrote it may have taken liberty of their imagination as to how this all came about"), I responded.  You asked a question (although likely rhetorical), I answered, "the Holy Spirit";  as I believe the Author is the Holy Spirit, so it's not some person's imagination. 

Look, I'm not your enemy.  I hope you continue to grow in grace and knowledge, and I pray for you and will continue to do so, Lord willing.  I don't want to harm you spiritually, and if I have, please forgive me. But hopefully none of us have reached the place where we only hear what we want to hear, or only listen to what people say that agree with us and just automatically accept what we say - including me.  If we put something out there, we/I should probably expect it to be tested, considered, and perhaps commented on or questioned.

I actually have stated over and over I agree with much of your thoughts and what you share, but it might be best if from here on I really make more of an effort to avoid commenting on your posts.  Great blessings.

This wasn't an attack against you Jabcat, if you took it that way, I seriously apologize.  But my point is, people who use this Peter passage against each other because they can't grasp what's being said are taking it out of context.  My comments about the author in Job taking some liberties was referring to the idea that the author could possibly have been presenting his own imagination on the goings on in heaven that led up to Job's testing.  It doesn't say "And the heavens opened up to me and I saw . . ."  Ezekiel had that happen a lot.  So to embrace the idea that it is supposed to be seen as exactly how heaven operates . . .not so sure . . .

That's one . .. .second is the fact that Peter is addressing PROPHECIES . . .that are not of private interpretation and for me, the description of the goings on between satan and God is not a prophecy.  So I do not see how 2 Peter applies to that either . .which is also why I said it's being taken out of context.

I'm not ignorant to the fact that my comments tend to stir things up in people considerably.  I'm not doing this in belligerence, but I "am" doing some of this on purpose.  Not to stir up trouble for the sake of stirring up trouble, but to purposefully stretch those who are willing to stretch.  Please don't resent me for doing so, but if you notice the pattern here, none of what I've shared is to enforce what already is.  But instead, I'm usually trying to break away from what already is and bring awareness to what is yet to be seen.  It's not meant to discredit what already "is" being seen, but I feel if we're happy with what we think we know, we'll not be hungry for what we don't know.

In God's infinity, he "is" the end of all things.  But we ourselves are not infinite which is to say there's no end to our growth in him.  One experience in God will always lead to another.  What can be seen will always lead us into the depths of what is still unseen to us.  I "know" what I share brings a potential of resistance with it, but that's just the nature of the beast.  I'm not here to judge, just to share my end of things, just as others are here to do the same.  If we read 1 Corinthians 12 where it speaks about the gifts of the spirit, we'd see that God isn't trying to make everyone the same, he's merely combining the differences we have with each other and he's unifying them . . .bonding them into one body . .. yet all we tend to focus on is the fact that we are different. 

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #214 on: November 04, 2011, 04:43:36 PM »
You implied the scholar thing, not i. My point is most of our threads start out and then go running for ones own point and almost leads to teaching a doctrine.
I dont mind playing when the game is on, and may I add if you "from now on" ignore me, you will not feel all that good.
I just do not and most of the time cannot see where you get your stuff

Micah ~I haveno  desire to fall out with anyone Micah~ But when we come to the Point one is just mimicking or in a  word you used sacarsm , It becomes claer you have no interest in a response to your question~

By all  means my friend state and believe what you will ~ I like others share what Im given to see and sometimes we dont see EYE TO EYE## but thats cool Too~~

I believe By now even from 6 mths back its evident Ive fallen off a branch a seriously damged my head~~# I believe youve made your point many times~~~

Shalom~ :icon_flower:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #215 on: November 04, 2011, 04:59:37 PM »
the author could possibly have been presenting his own imagination on the goings on in heaven that led up to Job's testing.

The spiritual Realm being laid out before the Visible~these  SONS could well be  Jobs Friends , Jobs  accusers~

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2011, 05:08:28 PM »
I can see that.  what's bound in heaven is bound in earth,what's loosed in heaven,is loosed on earth.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2011, 05:14:57 PM »
I can see that.  what's bound in heaven is bound in earth,what's loosed in heaven,is loosed on earth.
Uz means  Take advice, Consultation and Nothing can done is the spiritual or visible Realm without the approval OF THE lORD# Amen~

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Even so, wouldn't that mean that Job's friends are just a shadow of the reality which is in heaven?

That is, Job's friends are not the sons of God, but the shadow of the ones in heaven?

If those in heaven are evil, their likeness will be loosed on earth.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2011, 05:21:15 PM »
Even so, wouldn't that mean that Job's friends are just a shadow of the reality which is in heaven?

That is, Job's friends are not the sons of God, but the shadow of the ones in heaven?

If those in heaven are evil, their likeness will be loosed on earth.

Molly Im seeing the future as the past~ Again when Imgiven to word this simply, Ill be happy to share~

• Gold
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2011, 01:15:31 AM »

Micah ~I haveno  desire to fall out with anyone Micah~ But when we come to the Point one is just mimicking or in a  word you used sacarsm , It becomes claer you have no interest in a response to your question~

By all  means my friend state and believe what you will ~ I like others share what Im given to see and sometimes we dont see EYE TO EYE## but thats cool Too~~

I believe By now even from 6 mths back its evident Ive fallen off a branch a seriously damged my head~~# I believe youve made your point many times~~~

May I just say this, yeah" I" have fallen out of the "tree" and off the "branch" and off the "wagon" and just up until recently I felt and even made myself stay on the "ground," because the word "lost" kept erupting in my "mind" and that is where I should be....there was no help. Well, I was given to read:
Luk 15:4  `What man of you having a hundred sheep, and having lost one out of them, doth not leave behind the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go on after the lost one, till he may find it?
Luk 15:5  and having found, he doth lay it on his shoulders rejoicing,
Luk 15:6  and having come to the house, he doth call together the friends and the neighbours, saying to them, Rejoice with me, because I found my sheep--the lost one.

I had at my "re-newing", at least in my "mind," "I" felt that this was what "I" would do: Php 3:14  to the mark I pursue for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
So now "i" rest in the Lord Jesus Christ. i have fallen and yes have brusied my head but i get comfort knowing
Psa 90:3  Thou turnest man unto a bruised thing, And sayest, Turn back, ye sons of men.
and know that Psa 103:13  As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.
Psa 103:14 For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we are dust.

So, here i am...Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.
Mic 7:9  The indignation of Jehovah I do bear, For I have sinned against Him, Till that He doth plead my cause, And hath executed my judgment, He doth bring me forth to the light, I look on His righteousness.

So thank you Taffy for all that you have offered and being fortunate enough not to have known these pitfalls in your walk.
The Lord bless you as i know He has and will continue to bless me.

Psa 103:15  Mortal man! as grass are his days, As a flower of the field so he flourisheth;
Psa 103:16  For a wind hath passed over it, and it is not, And its place doth not discern it any more.
 :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :icon_flower: :cloud9: :dsunny: :happyclap: :happyclap: :bigGrin: :icon_king:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2011, 01:22:06 AM »

May I just say this, yeah" I" have fallen out of the "tree" and off the "branch" and off the "wagon" and just up until recently I felt and even made myself stay on the "ground," because the word "lost" kept erupting in my "mind" and that is where I should be....there was no help. Well, I was given to read:
Luk 15:4  `What man of you having a hundred sheep, and having lost one out of them, doth not leave behind the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go on after the lost one, till he may find it?
Luk 15:5  and having found, he doth lay it on his shoulders rejoicing,
Luk 15:6  and having come to the house, he doth call together the friends and the neighbours, saying to them, Rejoice with me, because I found my sheep--the lost one.

I had at my "re-newing", at least in my "mind," "I" felt that this was what "I" would do: Php 3:14  to the mark I pursue for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
So now "i" rest in the Lord Jesus Christ. i have fallen and yes have brusied my head but i get comfort knowing
Psa 90:3  Thou turnest man unto a bruised thing, And sayest, Turn back, ye sons of men.
and know that Psa 103:13  As a father hath mercy on sons, Jehovah hath mercy on those fearing Him.
Psa 103:14 For He hath known our frame, Remembering that we are dust.

So, here i am...Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.
Mic 7:9  The indignation of Jehovah I do bear, For I have sinned against Him, Till that He doth plead my cause, And hath executed my judgment, He doth bring me forth to the light, I look on His righteousness.

So thank you Taffy for all that you have offered and being fortunate enough not to have known these pitfalls in your walk.
The Lord bless you as i know He has and will continue to bless me.

Psa 103:15  Mortal man! as grass are his days, As a flower of the field so he flourisheth;
Psa 103:16  For a wind hath passed over it, and it is not, And its place doth not discern it any more.
 :HeartThrob: :HeartThrob: :icon_flower: :cloud9: :dsunny: :happyclap: :happyclap: :bigGrin: :icon_king:
MICAH THE Person who fell from His perch[ Tree] was ME in Reference - Recal your comment about Roots and a NOT buying MY TREE~~~ :dontknow: THERES WAS nO JUDGMENT MADE OF YOU

I was given to say~you made your  POINT~Have Great Day Micah~ :HeartThrob:

• Gold
« Reply #222 on: November 11, 2011, 03:59:37 AM »
the word demon (daimon) originally meant a human who had been deified, it was basically ancestor worship.
The Hebrew word translated "demons" in verse 17 (שׁד, seed)

Conclusion
In summary, there is no Hebrew word that can be translated as "demons" to communicate what that word implies in English. There does lie behind the Old Testament conception a basic animistic and mythological world view with which the Israelites are in dialog. But they are using the terms and in dialog with such conceptions, not because they accept them or are dominated by them, but precisely to deny the validity of such mythological world views.  The biblical writers use the terms not to accept what they represent but precisely to reject it. It is clear that there was a popular belief among Israelites in such things as ghosts and the mythological creatures of Canaanite religion.  But the biblical tradition as it stands moves beyond such popular mythological conceptions to a vision of a Creator, a sovereign God who is in sole control of the world, and does not share that with anything or anyone. So again, there are no "demons" in the Old Testament, only idols that are rejected as "no-gods."

http://www.crivoice.org/demonsot.html

Excellent work! Excellent! :HeartThrob: :cloud9: :icon_flower:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #223 on: November 11, 2011, 04:21:51 AM »
 :cloud9: My  :2c:  Sorry, not wanting to offend here, but I have to bring a report from the other "side" of this discussion. I read the article given, and they are overlooking one thing: Paul also said it was not the idol that was anything, but rather the SPIRIT behind the idol.

Those "idols" and "gods" they sacrificed to, had as their root, demons. Having been in the presence of many in the 2+ years He had me walking in that arena of experience, and as such I will never be "reasoned" out of believing they are real and are what is intended in the verses, nor that the Lord didn't know what He was casting out.

They are not a figment of imaginations, either. It is truly impossible to describe the evil that permeates their presence in a room if you've never experienced it, something that is far beyond a man's ability to duplicate or mimic. Again, for what it's worth....my  :2c:  Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

• Gold
« Reply #224 on: November 11, 2011, 04:38:00 AM »
You underestimate the power of the imaginations of men. I do not speak of the imaginations that has been "offered" as evil by men, but the very evil that men have power to bring forth. I do not mean to offend either, but should there be any "demons," man has the power, through the adversary to conjure up and believe and fear what man has brought forth.

The carnal mind is not the adversary or as some call satan, yet the carnal mind is very much capable to bring forth evil, whether it be deliberate or unknowingly, through how man thinks(intellect.) We read it in the garden, Gen.3 when mans weakness was challenged.

I reasons to me that we want to minimize the power that is able to come from or through the carnal mind, but yet we want to maximize it when we pray and desire the Lord to use the mind of Christ. Is it not the same mind, but only changed?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 04:53:43 AM by micah7:9 »