Author Topic: Dan.12:4  (Read 4778 times)

Roy Monis

Re: Dan.12:4
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2009, 02:07:46 PM »

Jam 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.

Dear Sister Rose

Thank you from the depths of my heart for the admonition quoted above. As soon as I read it the Spirit within quickened me into reading all my previous posts and He has opened my eyes to the fact that those brothers and sisters reading them might be, more likely than not, discouraged rather than encouraged by them

Three such brothers of mine – Cardinal, Beloved Servant, and reformer – have been the recipients of that LOVE mistaken for wrath. I offer all three, here right now, my sincere hand of brotherly love and friendship in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

This grave error, I believe, lies in the fact that we are on different wavelengths in lines of thought. There are two lines of thought to be considered here.

There is the first scenario which involves God's relationship with man in the garden of Eden, where Adam and Eve walked freely with their Creator God and He (God) planted His seed the -Holy Spirit- in man's heart. 

The second scenario involves Satan's relationship with man in the garden of Eden, where Adam and Eve fell for Satan's lies and he planted his seed –Intellect- into man's heart and in so doing replaced the Spirit of God.

Ever since the fall the relationship between God, Man and Satan has been like a yoyo, back and forth – does that phrase ring a bell, sister – between the Spirit and Intellect all through the generations. It is very plain to see in the Bible, starting with Adam, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, the judges, the kings, the sacking of Jerusalem to the advent of our Lord. It is a beautiful true story of LOVE and HATE between God and man, but it must be read as one would read any worldly true romance. But it must not under any circumstances be STUDIED , as the involvement of Satan's seed immediately kills the romance since one of the parties of that romance – the Spirit – has been replaced.

What I have failed to realize is that only those few chosen:"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain, so that whatever you ask of the Father in My name He may give to you. "This I command you, that you love one another."  (Jn.15:16-17) who have been called and chosen by the Lord will be granted the insight to see the message in my postings, the rest will remain in darkness until they too begin to see this relationship and accept their Saviour under His conditions; Humility, Obedience, Total Submission. Which means genuinely starting from scratch and being truly Born Again with a broken and contrite heart:The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise (Ps.51:17).

None of this wish-wash business we see in the Churches today, of repeating some concocted sinner's prayer and being once saved always saved nonsense with total disregard to what the Scriptures have to say on the subject.

The world was in darkness since the sacking of Jerusalem until the advent of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, when the Light came into the world once again and opened man's eyes to the truth and the Spirit of God was allowed in. But sadly, within 100 years of His departure man reverted back to the old days of following in the footsteps of his predecessors, Israel, only this time the change has been one of 2000 years, the longest in the history of man. Satan rules today, Intellect is in and the Holy Spirit has been left outside, knocking at the door to come in; ('Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him, and he with Me. (Rev.3:20). I was ridiculed for using this phrase in my postig "Through The Eyes Of A Child", but never mind, I still stand by it and make the appeal.

This has been a great error on my part, sister, and I thank you again for the gentle admonition. I regret deeply that I have discouraged more brothers and sisters than I had hoped to encourage. This mailing comes as proof that the Spirit has admonished me as well and severely.

Satan's seed is very hard to dislodge completely, at the least opening he steps in, I deeply regret the opening I afforded him here. 

Love

Roy    (UK)