Author Topic: Dan.12:4  (Read 4364 times)

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: Dan.12:4
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2009, 09:32:06 PM »
 :cloud9: Hi Roy, not ignoring you, just been busy here. Will reply when I get more time. God's blessings to you, Card
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Roy Monis

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »
I did not ask for a healing nor was one offered.......... but one was given.
Acts 14:9
The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed

Brother Doug.

That's a great testimony. It shows that God works in mysterious ways. Yes, He knows us and our needs better than we know our own needs ourselves, and, as in your case, He supplies those needs without being asked.

But as Paul so rightly pointed out, some people and churches make a mockery of it. I agree with him because I once visited a charismatic church at the invitation of a friend. The healing performance there took me back to a film I once saw on woodooism in the depths of Africa and I was disgusted, all that was missing was the severance of a chicken's head. How sick can one get in God's name?

I wouldn't have been surprised if someone had been healed because our Lord Jesus Christ said: "Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNES."   (Matt.7:22-23).

Love 

Roy   (UK)

Roy Monis

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2009, 11:19:40 PM »
I am pointing out what Prayer is NOT by example.

Brother Paul

Please accept my sincerest apology, it was indeed very remiss of me. I'll have to have my eyes tested again, at 89 they tend to let one down and play some nasty tricks. Please forgive me for being so hasty but I tend to get rather incensed when I think someone is offending my Lord. That is a bit of the intellect culture that still lingers in me and it's not good and not of God. It is a long process trying to get rid of it all as it is a powerful adversary. I wish there was an easier way.

Love

Roy   (UK)

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #78 on: June 14, 2009, 01:39:20 AM »

Hi Roy [UK]

Been reading this thread for a   little while now .
  Have enjoyed   it and the witness to the glory of God
  I have said to many that  we meet on the way  of lifes journeys

That I am grateful  that God  hears !!    not so much how we pray , but God hears us ! and answers them requests
  I have an example  one day last week my husband was  having a tough night at work and asked me to pray for him , I did not cry with tears  or great  sweat  and lament  , but simply  asked the Lord to help my husband out , and my husband called at 10 that night with  a good report! 
 I told him   that is how GOOD GOD is !!  that He hears us and  is as speedy as a chariot  to answer in just the right way to make us truely glorify and praise Him as He so richly deserves

I feel undeserving of answered prayers as any sinner saved by grace ,
 and thats all i  have , Gods goodness in Christ has  certainly increased our faith in HIM and His power over anything   this life dished out
  believe me I have cried  many of tears  and pain and sorrow for God to hear  these prayers answered  and some are just so  plain and clear you cannot deny His faithfulness and glory in them 

and sure there has been sorrow and disappointment along the way with how we DO suffer loss and pain  as if God has not heard our prayers

I do believe that  this is the journey and not so much the end of what is to come when we are totally free from the physical aspect of Adam and  in the spiritual aspect ofthe last    Adam / Spirit /Christ
We certainly can taste the Lord now and know He is good ...   :icon_flower:

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2009, 02:03:02 AM »

Roy, no hard feelings, apology accepted. 

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #80 on: June 14, 2009, 03:58:16 AM »
Hi Roy,
I'm new.
Would you please rephrase the question.
For as I read it now, bless us, Jesus opened the scrolls.
Our bitter hearts never could.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #81 on: June 14, 2009, 04:03:57 AM »
" Hundreds of denominations, sects, cults and fringe elements under the umbrella of Christianity are running back and forth in search of the truth to this very day, us included, and not finding it."

That says YOU.

I serve the Lord.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2009, 06:32:47 AM »
You are dear to God and His people, brother Roy.  It is just that we are dealing with several topics here for our mutual edification, one I pry into here.  I want to be forgiven for not looking up cross references because of haste.  The word should be recognized by many reading, and others not familiar with Scripture should experience agreement with the revelation of truth.

Jesus says, "Who receives your receives not you, but me; and who receives me receives not me but Him that sent me;" and, "In that day ye shall know that I am in you and you are in me and that we are one, even as I and the Father are one."  The apostle says, "We are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones." (Ep 5)  As well, hear the famous statement of Jesus' basis of judging the nations:  "Who has done it unto one of these, the least of my brethren, has done it unto me."  These truths reveal an inner reality of the conscious presence of God within humanity.  It's there even if it is mostly unrecognized, as is the case.  Even in all creation, God lurks.  The recognition of dark matter and energy gives new depth to the fact that God wraps Himself with thick darkness.* It is the meaning the songwriter reached for, though often criticized for choice of words, " Standing somewhere in the shadows you'll find Jesus."  One said, "Surely You are a God that hides Himself."  In people and in the cosmos, it seems all else is appearing while God is nowhere to be found.  Truthfully, the unbiblical term to describe God's activity on display as "supernatural" is a misconception, as there is no such thing as "natural law," as though Nature was a god.  What is referred to as natural law is only God's usual way of doing things.  What is referred to as supernatural is God doing things in an exceptional way.  "All is of God."

The inwardness of our secretive God Whose glory is to hide things is a personality trait balanced by the fact He loves to be seen and praised.  "All is of God."  This continuation of a well know passage of Scripture is usually omitted.  "...if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  And all things are of God..." (2 Co 5:17-18, AV)  And returning to what leads up to this expression of universal totality is an inner disposition that directs the course of life:  "For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead..." (vs.14)  This reality inward to all living is regardless of appearances.  All has been disconnected from its Source, Guide and Goal, that what is reconnected would in liberty be redirected toward the union with the origin and sustenance of reality's identity.  "And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again." (vs.15)  The outward changes the Seed underwent, dying in its solitary self transferred it into new revealed identity extending into the center that draws all into it.  Christ is within all, either crucified or risen. "He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things." (Ep 4:10, AV) The imperceptible Divine operates external extreme transitions with inner consciousness.  Being disposed to spirit, having died to the flesh, in union with Fathering love, "Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. (vs.16)

"Ye" is plural.  "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him." (1 Jn 2:27, AV)  Who needs no man to teach is the many membered body.  Who the anointing teaches all things is not the solitary in private interpretations.  Though the Lord is holy, set apart from all else that is, He has joined with creation in redemption.  He is in union with His Bride whose members in particular operate spiritual gifts as it has pleased Him to impart.  He determines the making known of Himself through many sons.  "For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being 'many, are one' body: so also is Christ." (1 Co 12:12, AV)  This is the true Christ:  "Many are one..."  And "except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer," you cannot dismiss either the sons or the made universe when dealing with the real God.  So you cannot say God's manifestation has nothing to do with this or that servant or son.  "For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.  This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." (Ps 132:13-14, AV)

* "And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was." (Ex 19:21, AV)
"Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness." (1 Ki 8:12; 2 Ch 6:1, AV)
"He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies." (Ps :18:11, AV)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 06:39:16 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen reFormer........ :thumbsup: and those last 3 scriptures you posted are what He gave me for the foundation principles for the feast of TABERNACLES. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Roy Monis

« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2009, 09:29:21 PM »
I do believe that  this is the journey and not so much the end of what is to come when we are totally free from the physical aspect of Adam and  in the spiritual aspect ofthe last    Adam / Spirit /Christ
We certainly can taste the Lord now and know He is good ...   

Sister Rosered

God bless you and Molly! You are the only two ladies that I believe are beginning to see the light at the end of a very dark tunnel. But where are the men?

Jesus said: "Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it."   (Matt.7:13-14). The narrow road is like a very thin ray of light running down the centre of a dark tunnel, the broad road, and only a chosen few will find it, the rest are in complete darkness. That little light at the end of that dark tunnel will get brighter and larger as we succeed in driving Satan's seed - INTELLECT - which he planted in our first parents hearts in the garden of Eden, further into the wilderness and away from us thus making provision for our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ's Holy Spirit to occupy it's rightful place in our hearts. Jesus Christ brought that light into the world two thousand years ago: In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it."   (Jn.1:4-5). But within 100 years of our Lord's departure, intellectual man using his - INTELLECT - has succeeded in throwing man back into complete darkness. He failed to recognize the Light when it shone on earth and now, following in the footsteps of our fathers and Israel before him, he is failing to comprehend the darkness: "For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. But we should always give thanks to God for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth. It was for this He called you through our gospel, that you may gain the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ." (2Thess.2:3-14). Now they will believe the lies from the mouths of men and reject the truth from the Word of God: "THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO A MAN BUT ITS END IS THE WAY OF DEATH." (Pro 14:12 & 16:25).

Keep your focus on that light sisters and do as the Lord demands, cast Satan and his seed out,  and it will get larger and larger until SALVATION.

If you need help then ask for it from God not man, and it will be given: "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him! (Matt.7:7-11).

People have said to me, "I keep asking but I receive nothing, there's no one there." Oh! But thre is and a mighty One is HE : "You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures. You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God." (Jas.4:3-4).

I pray this helkps you lovely ladies.

Love

Roy    (UK)

Roy Monis

« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2009, 09:34:57 PM »
Roy, no hard feelings, apology accepted.

Thank you my brother.

I will endeavour not to be so hasty in future. God bless you, forgiveness is a magnificent virtue.

Love

Roy   (UK)

Roy Monis

« Reply #86 on: June 14, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »
Would you please rephrase the question.
For as I read it now, bless us, Jesus opened the scrolls.
Our bitter hearts never could

Dear Beloved Servant

Brother I am not a teacher, nor do I entertain any aspirations to become one. ONE is my Teacher and One is sufficient: "But do not be called Rabbi; for One is your Teacher, and you are all brothers.   (Matt.3:8). If you will be good enough to quote the Scripture in question I will endeavour with God's help try to meet your request.

Love

Roy   (UK).

Roy Monis

« Reply #87 on: June 14, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »
" Hundreds of denominations, sects, cults and fringe elements under the umbrella of Christianity are running back and forth in search of the truth to this very day, us included, and not finding it."

That says YOU.

I serve the Lord.

Dear Beloved Servant.

Are you suggesting that I'm not serving the Lord, Brother, becasuse if you are I will let my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ answer you: "Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' and behold, the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."  ((Matt.7:1-6). Beware brother beloved or you won't be beloved for long from what that Scripture says - not from what I say. 

Love

Roy    (UK)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #88 on: June 14, 2009, 11:13:20 PM »
Huh, umm no.
I was just referring to the fact that you used the word "us."

Roy Monis

« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »
"And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was." (Ex 19:21, AV)
"Then spake Solomon, The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness." (1 Ki 8:12; 2 Ch 6:1, AV)
"He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies." (Ps :18:11, AV)

Dear brother reFORMer

What you quote above are God's words and woe be me to argue with them, but we need to understand them.

God our Father who no man has seen: No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him." (Jn 1:18) The Father, for reasons known only to Him and His Son and no business ours, hides Himself in the darkness He creates for that specific purpose, but the Father Himself is Light: This is the message we have heard from Him and announce to you, that God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth; but if we walk in the Light as He Himself is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.   (1Jn.1:5-7). Do you get that bit brother, if we walk in the Light then we are washed by the blood of His Son that cleanses us. Not if we walk in the darkness.

That is the point I have been trying to emphasise all along. Never mind what your pastors say. Don't use your brain - intellect - to study God's word you'll get it wrong: "THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO A MAN BUT ITS END IS THE WAY OF DEATH." (Pro.14L12 & 16:25). Intellect is Satan's seed and enmity to God:    "because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so, (Rom.8:7). Confine your intellect to the dust bin and try just readung your Bible for a change, and in all humility ask the Lord for the answers: Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, when his son asks for a loaf, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, he will not give him a snake, will he? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give what is good to those who ask Him!"  (Matt.7:7-11).

You quote the Scriptures accurately but why don't you follow the instructions?

I cannot answer your full post here because I am at a loss trying to fathom out what you are driving at. Please clarify and make it a bit simpler.

Love

Roy    (UK)

Roy Monis

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2009, 11:36:44 PM »
Huh, umm no.

Dear Beloved Servant

Yes! I mean us, that includes me, brother. Are we not all searching for the truth or have some of us found it? I very much doubt that. So, yes, the word US applies and I make no apology for saying that.

Love

Roy   (UK)

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #91 on: June 14, 2009, 11:42:29 PM »

Umm, ok.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2009, 02:32:32 AM »
Huh, umm no.

Dear Beloved Servant

Yes! I mean us, that includes me, brother. Are we not all searching for the truth or have some of us found it? I very much doubt that. So, yes, the word US applies and I make no apology for saying that.

Love

Roy   (UK)

Hi Roy,

If I may,  I think this misunderstanding  between you and beloved servant is that your words imply that no one has found any truth.

I feel you are speaking in general and not making a full accusation towards anyone.  I am also not critisizing your words, just this crossed my mind so I thought I would share it.

I know that I have not discovered all spiritual truths, but I am confident that God has enlightened me with some truths that I do not need to question much at all.

I do not believe you are accusing anyone of not finding any truth at all, correct me if I am wrong.

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2009, 04:06:56 AM »
  Hi There Bro Roy (UK),

Thought  of this verse when reading your post  to us on the Light / knowledge /Wisdom  of  God
 and seeing that  the  two lights  one ruling the Day and the other lesser light ruling the night . knowing this ,makes me realize that some are children of the Day [1Th 5:5]and some are children / stars of the night[ Psa 136:9]
  the Lord has  taken care of everything  :icon_flower: 

Jam 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning

Jam 1:18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. 

Jam 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: 

Jam 1:20 For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God

And I also agree that intellect of man/adam  is the death of us all ...as well as the serpent seed

Salute one another with an holy kiss. The churches of Christ salute you. 

Rom 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. 

Rom 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. 

Rom 16:19 For your obedience is come abroad unto all [men]. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil
 Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen. 

1Cr 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 

Thanks for the encouragment

God bless  :HeartThrob:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 05:42:57 PM by rosered »

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #94 on: June 15, 2009, 07:26:22 AM »

I cannot answer your full post here because I am at a loss trying to fathom out what you are driving at. Please clarify and make it a bit simpler.

Love

Roy    (UK)
In our posts we have mentioned Benny Hinn (I like to joke and call him Bunny Hinder who wrote The Annoying,) but I don't want to make this personally about Him.  It is about any spiritual gift operating in anyone.  What I meant to illustrate with the thick darkness that God wraps Himself in is that God is inward.  There are things we must encounter that are about Him, that seem unlike our carnal reasoning of Who His is, reaching through things that are not Him to find Him.  Who knows what can show up in anyone who has the indwelling spirit.  More particularly, God makes certain persons to be gifts to the Church.  "Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.  And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues." (1 Co 12:27-28, AV)  If you invited me over to your house for tea, but on the condition that I leave my right hand at my house, I would know I wasn't welcome because my hand is me.  If I lost my hand my self wouldn't be extinguished.  I am not my hand; yet, if I lay my hand on you I am touching you.  So, in the Eclessia, God has placed certain members.  Men or women who are, "Gifts of healings" are God's flesh in the earth.  While it may be God wants to heal me alone with Him, He may want something else another time.  I can't say I want His healing but don't want His body.  If I want healing I must come God's way for each healing.  It is a new and living way.  Jesus says, "Of mine own self I can do nothing.  My Father Who is with me, He doeth the works."  If Jesus can't live the "Christian" life, why do we think we can?  It is the Father, not ourselves.  I know in one sense it is not such and such a brother who does the healing.  It is the Lord.  On the other hand it is that brother because God set him to be a healer in the Eclessia.

One time, I took a book to continue reading it, a writing from the 1600's, "On the Love of God for Other Men in Their Sins" and sat in my chair.  With my finger in the book I explained to my friend how, "If we want the gift in a box, we must take the box.  If we want the gifts of anointing on someone's life, we must accept the man.  It is like a Popsicle, if I want one I have to accept the whole thing; but, I only eat the frozen treat, not the stick."  Then I opened the book and flat discs of light in pastel colors fell out, staying flat.  Blue, green, pink yellow...I asked my friend if she saw them too.  And she said she did.  They were really there.  We had other inexplicable manifestations between us of heavenly phenomena.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 12:53:09 AM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Roy Monis

« Reply #95 on: June 15, 2009, 02:36:03 PM »
If I may,  I think this misunderstanding  between you and beloved servant is that your words imply that no one has found any truth.

Brother Paul

I cannot see where my words imply that no one has found any truth. And there is no misunderstanding between my brother, Beloved Servant, and myself. I love him as much as I love you and all on this site. I appreciate fully that his thinking is on the lines of what I have come out of, and that my line of thinking is based on something rather controversial and not acceptable by 90% to 99% of the Christian fraternity. But it is what I believe the Lord has reveiled to me and I am duty bound to share it: "I am sending you to them who are stubborn and obstinate children, and you shall say to them, 'Thus says the Lord God.' As for them, whether they listen or not—for they are a rebellious house—they will know that a prophet has been among them. And you, son of man, neither fear them nor fear their words, though thistles and thorns are with you and you sit on scorpions; neither fear their words nor be dismayed at their presence, for they are a rebellious house. But you shall speak My words to them whether they listen or not, for they are rebellious. Now you, son of man, listen to what I am speaking to you; do not be rebellious like that rebellious house. Open your mouth and eat what I am giving you." Then I looked, and behold, a hand was extended to me; and lo, a scroll was in it. When He spread it out before me, it was written on the front and back, and written on it were lamentations, mourning and woe." (Ezek.2:4-10).

Now please don't jump of your comfortable chair and accuse me of claiming to be a prophet. I am no prophet nor do I aspire to be one unless God so desires, in which event He will make that fact abundantly clear no doubt.

I love all God's children, since they were created by Him, whether they be for Him or against Him. He is the judge and He will do His pleasure: "Do not love the world nor the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the boastful pride of life, is not from the Father, but is from the world. The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever......."This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us. The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us." ( 1Jn.2:15-17 & 1Jn.3:23-24).

All I endeavour to do with His bountiful help, is to do what I believe He is commanding me to do. Many have said to me "You hypocrite! You don't fast." That is true, I don't fast for a reason: "But the days will come; and when the bridegroom is taken away from them, then they will fast in those days." (Luke 5:35). But you see the Bridegroom has not been taken away from me, He is right here closer than He was to His Apostles, He is right within me, so I don't fast.

Love

Roy    (UK)

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #96 on: June 15, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »
Alrighty then,  never mind.

Roy Monis

« Reply #97 on: June 15, 2009, 02:58:34 PM »
Hi There Bro Roy (UK),

Hi! There

This sounds like my beloved sister in Christ, Joyce - Joyful. Three sisters in league, where are the men?

Am I right or do I look elsewhere?"Summoning two of his disciples, John sent them to the Lord, saying, "Are You the Expected One, or do we look for someone else?" (7:19).

If I'm right thank you Joyce for your delightful post. If I'm not then will the sender please identify herself?   

Love

Roy   (UK)

Offline rosered

• Gold
« Reply #98 on: June 15, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »
Hi There Bro Roy (UK),

Hi! There

This sounds like my beloved sister in Christ, Joyce - Joyful. Three sisters in league, where are the men?

Am I right or do I look elsewhere?"Summoning two of his disciples, John sent them to the Lord, saying, "Are You the Expected One, or do we look for someone else?" (7:19).

If I'm right thank you Joyce for your delightful post. If I'm not then will the sender please identify herself?   

Love

Roy   (UK)
It is still I, rosered bro ROY , my real name is Rose also
  God bless you
 I am sure Joyce is a good friend in the Lord too ..
  :HeartThrob:

Roy Monis

« Reply #99 on: June 15, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »
It is still I, rosered bro ROY , my real name is Rose also
  God bless you
 I am sure Joyce is a good friend in the Lord too

Dear Rose

Thank you for identifing yourself and may the Lord bless you and yours too.

Love

Roy    (UK)