Author Topic: A Cocoon Worker  (Read 2277 times)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: A Cocoon Worker
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 08:42:39 PM »
Anyone blessed by this?

"...And then I entered into what I can best describe as a trance, or a dream-state.  At first things were vague, hazy.  I was unable to discern where I was or what was happening.  I began to see figures move towards me, slowly taking shape.  My first reaction was fear, then as they drew closer, a sort of calm settled over me.  I realized there were three beings total;  one a darker (and for lack of a better description) twisted, tormented-type being.  Its shape was that of an earthly body, but (and often words fail to fully describe) still somehow having an etheral quality about it. The other Being was a peaceful one.  It radiated what I can best describe as love, yet exuded an air of authority somehow;  still gentle, but clearly One to behold, "look upon".  As the experience became clearer, my focus came upon the third being.  To my astonishment, it seemed strangely familiar, and after a few seconds (time was both slowed down, yet sped up in this dream state) I recognized the third figure as a sort of alternate spirit version of myself. 

The radiating Being began the conversation.  I say conversation, but it was really an interaction of some deepness of the soul, an exchange of thoughts.  No actual words were spoken, yet I clearly "heard", more so realized, I was being brought into a "conversation" that had already been in progress.  The radiating Being explained to me that I was to somehow assist the dark being.  My immediate thoughts were "I don't know how, I'm not qualified".  Instantly it seemed the radiating Being knew my thoughts, and I could feel His compassion for my perceived inadequacy.  He began to transfer something I could feel;  a warmth rose up within me, and along with it, a confidence (this is a poor word for what transpired) and I suddenly felt a love, not only in me, but suddenly around me, yet pulsating in every fiber of my being and in and upon everything I perceived.  The being who just moments earlier had appeared dark and "separated" to me, now appeared translucent, and had its own "glow" about it that I could now see and recognize as the Light in all of us.  It was with this newly given vision that I began to minister to my fellow sojourner.  Words of encouragement, consolation, and instruction began to flow from me.  I found thoughts coming out of me that I didn't know were there - even things I would have argued against in the past.  I shared with the being (and in the process, with myself) that in Jesus' death and resurrection, an example had been given that we too must die and rise again for our ultimate salvation ("work out your own salvation with respect).  I realized (and shared) that this was a spiritual picture, a metaphor, of how not only in this life, but in the life to come, we will be brought through many stages until we finally reach what other (so-called apostate) religions call things like Nirvana, Utopia, or Freud called self-actualization.  Many in the Christian religion call it "getting saved".   Astonishingly, against much of my lifelong religious training, the traditions I'd held so dear, it was revealed to and through me, that through His example, guidance, and the intervention of others in the spirit world, we will finally make the decisions and attain the necessary level of growth, to where we're finally re-born and arrive at the place of accepting the Perfection that has always been present within us.  Jesus lights every man!.  As I shared, I continued to see a metamorphosis slowing occurring right before my (spiritual) eyes. There is more to tell, but at this point I will say that I realized, I was "born for such a time as this"...   Well, I made it up.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 09:00:14 PM »
AJ, these are headings from your writings, is that correct?

The SECOND BIRTH - is yet future

Our Personal sins are removed in the next life...

The blood atonement is all wrong and misleading....

The full and just penalty for sin must be paid

LISTEN and SPEAK - to those who have passed out of the physical body

Angels most likely be humans who have ascended spiritually

Other planets and creations of God

Our Heaven Mother

..all scripture is inspired by God - but not everything in our Bibles is scripture

"So I send you back to the Holy Book...The mediums [writers of scripture] were in earnest but the mediums had their limitations."

Spiritual Communion - from those of the spirit world...

WE are all mediums - working either for good - or - for ill...

Each person goes automatically, as it seems to the exact place he has Earned for himself
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:23:29 PM by jabcat »
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 09:46:39 PM »
Here's a problem I have with all this.

AJ can say, Jesus is not God, he is a prophet,  and some would agree with him on this board.  I don't.  But, if AJ is invoking a 'higher authority' such as a team of angels telling him the truth about such matters, then where does that leave me?

This is somewhat like the problem-- if we both have the Holy Spirit, why can't we agree?  Although in that case, one might suppose, we both only have an earnest of the Spirit, and thus, might not understand everything, and might not agree on everything.

But, if one claims to be talking with celestial beings, you would kind of expect these celestial beings to know more than we do, after all, so we are left with a denial that is not on equal ground.

Yet, Paul expresses the possibility of this happening--But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you,[Gal 1:8]--

How do we know the gospel preached?  By clinging to the scripture which is the word of God.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 10:01:40 PM »
Personally, I have never seen or communicated with the spirit world and I really have no desire to. Now, someday when I am a spirit being, then I may teach angels but till then I don't think so.

CHB

I agree C.  People can basically say or teach anything they want.  Doesn't make it true.

I also am not telling people what to accept, other than as best as possible, make sure it truly is from God.  Pray about it, search the scriptures, listen to His leading. As Card said, "we test the spirits by this; the spirit always exalts the one who sent it."  We're not to quench the Spirit, but we're also not to swallow just anything that's fed us.  Some obviously disagree with this, but I stand by it;  I personally require scriptural precedence/precepts that at least open up the possibility of what's being taught, then I believe in "buyer beware";  test the spirits.   Also, if it's obviously in contradiction, then with the help of God, I'll pass.

Amen jabcat,

I have learned to question everything, even myself.  I am not a person who trusts another easily either. I do believe in keeping an open mind but there are just somethings that are out of this world, pun intended here.  :laughing7: In otherwords, they are just too far out for me.

CHB

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 10:27:20 PM »
I could answer those titles Jabcat, but not sure if I want too.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 10:35:24 PM »
I could "answer" them too, but I'd want to try to make sure they were scripturally and spiritually sound.  You know, that "sound doctrine" thing.   :)

So since there's so much I don't know, some things I reserve an opinion on - and sometimes should do so on more than I already do   :laugh2:

I do believe people ought'a know where things are coming from though, so they can make their own "informed" decisions.  Blessings.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:47:20 PM by jabcat »

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2011, 01:10:42 AM »
Anyone blessed by this?

"...And then I entered into what I can best describe as a trance, or a dream-state.  At first things were vague, hazy.  I was unable to discern where I was or what was happening.  I began to see figures move towards me, slowly taking shape.  My first reaction was fear, then as they drew closer, a sort of calm settled over me.  I realized there were three beings total;  one a darker (and for lack of a better description) twisted, tormented-type being.  Its shape was that of an earthly body, but (and often words fail to fully describe) still somehow having an etheral quality about it. The other Being was a peaceful one.  It radiated what I can best describe as love, yet exuded an air of authority somehow;  still gentle, but clearly One to behold, "look upon".  As the experience became clearer, my focus came upon the third being.  To my astonishment, it seemed strangely familiar, and after a few seconds (time was both slowed down, yet sped up in this dream state) I recognized the third figure as a sort of alternate spirit version of myself. 

The radiating Being began the conversation.  I say conversation, but it was really an interaction of some deepness of the soul, an exchange of thoughts.  No actual words were spoken, yet I clearly "heard", more so realized, I was being brought into a "conversation" that had already been in progress.  The radiating Being explained to me that I was to somehow assist the dark being.  My immediate thoughts were "I don't know how, I'm not qualified".  Instantly it seemed the radiating Being knew my thoughts, and I could feel His compassion for my perceived inadequacy.  He began to transfer something I could feel;  a warmth rose up within me, and along with it, a confidence (this is a poor word for what transpired) and I suddenly felt a love, not only in me, but suddenly around me, yet pulsating in every fiber of my being and in and upon everything I perceived.  The being who just moments earlier had appeared dark and "separated" to me, now appeared translucent, and had its own "glow" about it that I could now see and recognize as the Light in all of us.  It was with this newly given vision that I began to minister to my fellow sojourner.  Words of encouragement, consolation, and instruction began to flow from me.  I found thoughts coming out of me that I didn't know were there - even things I would have argued against in the past.  I shared with the being (and in the process, with myself) that in Jesus' death and resurrection, an example had been given that we too must die and rise again for our ultimate salvation ("work out your own salvation with respect).  I realized (and shared) that this was a spiritual picture, a metaphor, of how not only in this life, but in the life to come, we will be brought through many stages until we finally reach what other (so-called apostate) religions call things like Nirvana, Utopia, or Freud called self-actualization.  Many in the Christian religion call it "getting saved".   Astonishingly, against much of my lifelong religious training, the traditions I'd held so dear, it was revealed to and through me, that through His example, guidance, and the intervention of others in the spirit world, we will finally make the decisions and attain the necessary level of growth, to where we're finally re-born and arrive at the place of accepting the Perfection that has always been present within us.  Jesus lights every man!.  As I shared, I continued to see a metamorphosis slowing occurring right before my (spiritual) eyes. There is more to tell, but at this point I will say that I realized, I was "born for such a time as this"...   Well, I made it up.

:laughing7: Wow James, you could write very captivating fiction! LOL
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 01:46:22 AM »
Quote from: Molly
But, if one claims to be talking with celestial beings, you would kind of expect these celestial beings to know more than we do, after all, so we are left with a denial that is not on equal ground.

That's just it Molly, they don't know more than we do (1Peter 1:12) which things the angels desire to look into. (1Cor. 6:3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels?  If we are going to judge angels how is it that they know more than we do?

CHB

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 01:52:48 AM »
Jabcat, after reading this post, you had me worried there for a minute.  :sweat:

CHB

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 02:25:26 AM »
Quote from: Molly

That's just it Molly, they don't know more than we do (1Peter 1:12) which things the angels desire to look into. (1Cor. 6:3) Know ye not that we shall judge angels?  If we are going to judge angels how is it that they know more than we do?

CHB

Good point.  Also there is a scripture that says art thou wiser than Daniel?

Daniel had Gods holy spirit, but the wise men, only had spirits.

Also dunno if this makes sense, but have any noticed that when a new invention comes along i.e an electric car, some other person invents the same idea accross the world. Or a company invents a product and 2 weeks latter a competitor launches the same thing.

This is hardly in the same league, but I once was messing around with creating sounds, to produce interesting music, now about a 2 weeks later I hear the exact same type of sound, blasting from a record label on the radio. I could not believe it, because the sound was kind of annoying after a while :laughing7:
but also interesting sound at first, that moved the emotions.

I don't know but maybe snoopy angels pick up on these ideas and start sharing them. Which means that we are actually creating new stuff, that the angels don't know about. (Not saying though that angels cannot create, also)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2011, 02:49:37 AM »
:laughing7: Wow James, you could write very captivating fiction! LOL

Jabcat, after reading this post, you had me worried there for a minute.  :sweat:

CHB

:laughhand:

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2011, 06:02:30 AM »
AJ, I remember some earlier discussion.  Just to be clear as folks read this thread, you believe in communicating with the deceased (spirits) to attempt to help them along, is that correct?  Thanks, James.

AJ,

As Cardinal said  please be careful in dealing with the spirit world. Also, I thought it would be God's job to teach the spirits, not us humans who don't even know the whole truth ourselves.

CHB

Hang in there CHB!
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline AJ

• Snr
    • Jesus the Light of the World
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2011, 06:16:46 PM »
Jabcat...I smell something funny coming from your posts...so please understand that i choose not to comment on them.

Good morning everybody,
I realize this issue of the spirit world is going to create some passion. Negatively and positively.
But, something…somehow…somebody… has got to awaken the body of Christ from its sleep.

Please realize that I am a babe…a novice about the things of the spirit world.  Please take any and all of my words with a lot of salt.
I am like a 5 year old trying to tell other 5 year olds about a recent visit to Japan. My perception maybe distorted, but at least I am willing, I am trying.
At least I've stepped out of the boat.  And how well I'll do - is yet to be seen. If you see or hear me going astray…please advise me of it.

If I may try to clear up a misunderstanding.  Some seem to think that I am trying to teach angels. That is false and utterly impossible.  The lesser cannot teach the greater anything.

No one can go to a greater or a different plane other than the plane they presently have attained unto. The only exception is unless one from a greater plane invites them up to a higher plane/sphere of existence.
Then the one on the lower plane is completely in the care of the higher and under the power and authority of the higher one.

We on the earth plane…live on a very dense plane, thus we CANNOT go to the spirit world at will.
The spirit world is a higher or a different plane than earth.
That is basically - why we earthlings know so little of the spirit world. It's been hammered into our heads all our life, DON'T GO THERE, so we don't and remain utterly ignorant of it.

I have asked my Heavenly Father numerous times about communication and visits to the spirit world…most are answered with silence. We cannot demand anything of the greater. But we can ask and I will continue to. I want to be in a state of willingness and readiness.

When He has answered – the experience has been utterly mind blowing.  Keep in mind a spirit world experience isn't just a joy ride.  There are lessons to be learned for myself as well as other spirits who are on a plane lower than I.

I am a spirit with a soul who presently lives in a human body. Thus, any and all experiences are spiritual in nature.

I'll post more later…thanks for listening.

AJ
"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is ..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2011, 08:49:27 PM »
Jabcat...I smell something funny coming from your posts...so please understand that i choose not to comment on them.

Since you've addressed me directly, I'll say I've been to your site, and I think much of what's there is at least questionable, and some is down-right not sound doctrine.  You've posted "hints" of it here, and I think people need to know where it's coming from.  I'm not judging you as a brother, if you believe Jesus is your savior and that He's come in the flesh, great.  But I will test your doctrines (and I certainly don't know everything and am wrong about some things) but I encourage others to do the same (test).  I simply don't believe everything you're presenting. I've also asked Gary to look at it.  However, so far most folks seem to be approaching with fairly open eyes, so that's good. 

I'm not telling people what to believe, but I think they ought to know you apparently question (even deny?) much of what's in the text of scripture (I know, your "spirit contact" says not all is scripture) and one of your "spirit messages" on your site is very blunt about man "messing up" the Bible (I'm not talking about translational problems) and that "much of it is not true".  If that's a big part of your basis for your beliefs, and if these are the type of "messages" you're advocating, yes, I personally have a very skeptical eye towards some of what you're presenting.  IMO, with that basis of belief, then literally anything can be presented as the "truth", and then if people aren't very grounded in the scriptures, they can be led astray.  Unless Gary decides this isn't the place for these  "teachings" (or things don't otherwise "deteriorate") as I said, people can pray about it and search the scriptures for themselves about what's here. 

James.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 11:04:47 PM by jabcat »

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2011, 10:16:46 PM »
In discussion with Gary, it's been decided to lock this thread.   At TM, folks are otherwise allowed to have their "say", but the main focus of TM is the Victorious Gospel of Jesus Christ; and anything that continually distracts from that focus will be limited.

AJ, Gary will be contacting you by email to further discuss things with you, to see if you and he can come to a "workable understanding".  In the meantime, please don't post any further topics about the believer's right/responsibility to communicate with the deceased [those in the spirit world], to receive "new revelations" from them about the scriptures, etc.

Thanks, James.