Author Topic: A Cocoon Worker  (Read 3461 times)

Offline AJ

• Snr
    • Jesus the Light of the World
A Cocoon Worker
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:25:20 AM »

All day yesterday 11.16.11 - I felt just rotten and I could find no particular reason for this feeling. So, last night as I lay in bed, I inquired of The Father, why do I feel so rotten.

Then an understanding began to stream into my soul…that I was experiencing a particular stage in the spiritual metamorphic process.  I was informed that the rottenness I was experiencing was a certain sequence of spiritual change.
A rotting of the flesh, a decay of carnality, the dying to self, a spontaneous selection for death.

As I began to look back over my life of 65 years…I realized that I have now, nearly lost all my desire to go hunting and fishing, to talk about cars, that all interest in sports have become non-existent and I now have a repugnance for politics. Sexual innuendos from friends are repulsive and even the discussion of religious things, such as denominations, doctrines, creeds, titles, books, etc… are quickly waning away.
Every part of my being and focus is now on how I may please my Lord and God. 

Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. (Matt 16:24)

This is not an option…everyone will eventually have to do this.
We can either commence the process NOW or we will do it AFTER we die.
If one does it now, during this earthly age of life, it will be much easier, because we do it eagerly and WILLINGLY… but if one waits until after death, in the next spirit age it'll be much more difficult, because it will then be done NEEDFULLY…not withstanding…willingness is still an intricate part.
Therefore we perceive….
And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt 21:44)

Natures example of metamorphism:
The Monarch larva eats day and night to increase its weight, and when the caterpillar has eaten enough, when it reaches a length of about 2 inches (5 cm), it finds a suitable place to attach a hind leg and hang upside down.
It stops eating and finds somewhere safe, here it becomes very still (pupa never eat and seldom move at all) it then molts its skin and will molt 4 times in the process.
The larva encloses itself during its transition to an adult state.

The molting is the same as it does when it is growing only instead of another larval skin it secretes a pupa skin, (inside its old larval skin) that is much thicker and stronger.
 It uses its spinneret to create a silken glue to keep it secure, and it then begins shedding its skin or exoskeleton. The new skin hardens into a green waxy pupa.

The next thing that happens is that the caterpillar's old body dies. It is attacked by the same sort of juices the caterpillar used in its earlier life to digest its food, it would not be far wrong to say the caterpillar digests itself from the inside out.
Then comes the job - of building a new body out of the soup that the insect's digestive juices have made of the old larval body.
This they do using the same biochemical processes that all insects use to turn their food into part of their bodies. This rebuilding process is called "histogenesis".

This cocoon becomes increasingly transparent as it nears the 10 — 14 day mark when the adult Monarch emerges, its wings wet and crumpled.
Generally this pupa then breaks out of the old larval skin, though in many moths the pupa remains inside the old larval skin, you can often find the remains of the caterpillar skin around the tail of a Butterfly pupa.

The now adult Monarch butterfly will stay at the broken cocoon pumping blood into the veins in its wings to inflate them. Once inflated they are allowed to dry in the air, then the Monarch is ready to take flight. It will get its nourishment now from drinking flower nectar with a proboscis, or long tongue. When the proboscis is not in use it is coiled at the mouth.

During this time the insect is very vulnerable because it cannot run away, and this is why insects try to choose somewhere safe to hide away when they are going through this incredible change, still I think you have to be very brave to be a Caterpillar and become a Butterfly or a Moth.

------------

I believe that Our Lord experienced a stage of this metamorphism, when he went into the garden and prayed, "Not my will but your will be done."

Man's (spiritual metamorphosis) is an intricate part of his makeup, so that he may be able to properly advance into the spirit world that lies beyond the grave.

Contrary to popular belief…mankind is NOT instantly and miraculously changed into a perfect being immediately after his death.
There is much, much work to be done in each individual - before they can even think of approaching the bridge or enter the gates to the Holy City of God, the Tree of Life and the Garden of God.
" 'there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie; but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life' (Rev 21:27).
'Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city; for without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers and idolators, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie ' (Rev. 22: 14-15).

Every person is of their same character immediately after death as he is before.
Thus, the need for countless hours(misnomer) of instruction, teaching, correction and guidance from those more advanced, those who have gone on before us. 
Most folks die and enter the spirit world as utter babes and some have even degenerated into evil beasts of a sort. All are in dire need of great changes to transpire.

Further…contrary to popular belief…no man becomes Born Again / a New Creature in God until
he become eligible to enter the City of God.
Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his nature remains in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. (1 John 3:9)
And anyone who says that they do not sin is a liar.

In the transition of the second birth, you must naturally come into possession of higher faculties adapted to the requirements of the eternal condition.
When you are in the throes of the second birth, you are breaking away from the last influences of the habits, methods and limitations of your physical life on earth.
------------------

Lastly, this brings me to our 'sleep state'.
Again…what most folks do not realize is that every night during our sleep, our soul and spirit leave our bodies and go to a place, something like a convalescent center in the spirit world.

There is no need to fear,… the body is still connected by the silver cord…but once that cord is broken(death) - the soul and spirit leave the human body permanently.

Before… the silver cord is loosed, or the golden bowl is broken, or the pitcher is broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. (Eccl 12:6)
 "In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumbering upon the bed; then He [God] openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction, that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.  (Job 30:3 15-18)

It is the wisdom of God in designing the Sleep-state as a place and time of schooling.
At this center, our spirit may converse with loved ones,… or be provided with answers to certain questions that were troubling us… and also some may receive instructions about a particular ministry that should be done.
When we awake in the morning, most do not have any memory of this sleep time experience…but they do have an intuitive awareness that something is different.
----------------

Thus…do you now see the need to encourage folks…yes, even Christian believers to commence the metamorphic process in their lives.
Each person's walk - takes different pathways…therefore don't ask your neighbor how to do it…you'll need to ask and abide in your Heaven Father and The Creator Son.

Peace my friends… a cocoon worker.

"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is ..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: A Cocoon Worker
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »
I really enjoyed reading this.  Thanks, AJ!

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »
Thanks Molly...
I am amazed to find that so many who claim to have left the 'orthodox religious box'... yet are still held fast by some of its tentacles.
They seem to be afraid to step out on the waters...and actually communicate with angels and men in the spirit world.

Peace, AJ
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:33:43 AM by AJ »
"Pretty soon, everybody will get what they deserve, which is ..."Salvation"..."Reconciliation"..."Restitution"..."Restoration"..."Immortality"... and "Incorruption" --- now ain't that the coolest thing?

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 08:37:29 AM »
The following is just an excerpt - of a series of messages that was received from the spirit world.   Enjoy !

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN - A FEARFUL AWAKENING
http://www.jhardaker.plus.com/pdf/The%20Gate%20of%20Heaven.pdf

"But what have we here?"
As he spoke, with a slight gesture of his hand, he drew my attention to two who were approaching from the busy scene in the valley below us.
The one was at once identified as one of the ministering attendants engaged as Eusemos, who so kindly came to my assistance;
the other – I needed not to be told - was a new arrival who, by his manner and bearing, was suffering under the sense of some injustice which he strenuously resisted. He was still some distance from us when he curtly addressed himself to Rael:

"Am I correctly informed that you are one in authority here?"
"If I can be of any service, it will be a pleasure to render it," replied my companion.
"I am looking for someone who can correct a most serious grievance, or to direct me to where I can get it corrected."
"May I enquire as to the nature of your trouble?"
"Will you tell me whether you have authority to deal with it? I wish to reach someone in a responsible position."

If the irate questioner had not been so blinded by his passion surely the look of pitiful compassion with which Rael regarded him would have softened his acerbity.
"We are all not only responsible for, but also pleased to render whatever service may come in our way," he replied.
"But is your service authoritative?"
"Won't you tell me your need?" he enquired with kindly persuasion, "then, if I am not in a position to assist you, I can readily bring you to someone who will instantly do so."

"Is it necessary for me to state my grievance? Look at me," and he spread his arms in most dramatic disgust.
"Look at my filthy condition. Does it not declare itself?"
"Poor soul! Yes, it all too sorrowfully declares itself. Who are you?"
"I am not asking for commiseration, young man," he replied with haughty scorn. "What I am seeking for is the respect and attention due to my position."
"And I ask again: Who are you?"
"I am the Dean - " Rael interrupted him.
"You mean you were the Dean"
"I am still the Dean, until I have rendered an account of my stewardship," he insisted.
"But have you not been removed from that office by an act of God?"
"By an act of God I rest from my labors, but that is only to enter into my reward. But is this vile parody of attire the only reward I am considered to be worthy of ?"

Rael did not hasten to reply, but looked upon his disconsolate appellant with a tender, brotherly commiseration I shall never forget. It was such a look as, I think, must have rested on the face of Christ as he uttered that heart-breaking lamentation over Jerusalem from the brow of Olivet.
When he spoke it was to ask another question in return, like a groan of helplessness from the cavern of regret.
"Is not the reward commensurate with your expectations?"

The tone of the enquiry surprised - seemed to disarm the pugnacity of the suppliant, who was at a loss for a reply; then in a chastened mood made answer:
"I had not built so much on personal expectations as on the promises."
"What promises?" The searching query was put in the same spirit of tender consideration. "And did you always plead them as a miserable offender, with a truly penitent heart, or was it merely a part of a general verbal confession without any reference to a true repentance and anxiety for remission?"

The old rebellious spirit lifted its head again as Rael pressed his enquiry.
"What authority have you for this cross-examination?"
"The authority of an elder brother who, having been appealed to, is most sympathetically desirous to clear up a painful misunderstanding,"
he replied.
"But I fail to see the relevancy of your question."
"Do you not? I think I can readily enable you to do so. I am with yourself
grieved to find you attired in these filthy garments, and on your appeal to me am anxious to show you that no mistake or injustice has been done in this respect."

"But I insist that it is monstrous; and I demand to see someone who has authority to act in the matter."

"You will see no one who will be more able or willing to assist you than myself, if you will allow me to do so."
"Will you, then, see that I am supplied with decent clothing? Then, I will be prepared to listen to what more you have to say."
As I heard this peremptory demand I recalled the well-worn saying:
"You would try the patience of an angel," an operation I was witnessing in a very literal sense. But Rael seemed to grow more calm, self collected, and, if possible, more pitifully patient as demand increased.

Have you not been here long enough to discover that the clothing you wear, miserable as it is, is a part of yourself - woven, provided and
adjusted to yourself, and that no one but yourself has power to change
or remove it
?" he replied with great persuasiveness.

The declaration was met with an incredulous and disdainful ejaculation, and in a rashly irate determination to discredit it a violent effort was made to cast the loathsome clothing aside. The effort proved to be of more effect than any argument.

In the condition of the sufferer - attempting to discard the base that he might don the noble - it was like tearing himself asunder, and with a cry of agony he ceased to torture himself, turning his crestfallen face to Rael in mute appeal for an
explanation.

"My poor, unfortunate brother," Rael began, "for however sad your condition now is, you are still a member of the family in which I am more happily circumstanced. I wish you would try to grasp this and remember that I shall always be ready to help or advise you whenever you may need my assistance.

You may scarcely be able to accept this as freely and fully, as I offer it, because it is difficult for you to understand such an offer being made, on so short an acquaintance, without it being a cover to some ulterior motive.

You will not be here long before you discover that these sinister undercurrents of pretence and deception cannot be concealed amongst us. We are each and all known and read of all men.

Had you known this you would have understood me differently from the beginning - you would have understood why you are wearing the garments you are so anxious to get rid of - you would have felt the force of my enquiry when I asked you whether you had been in the habit of pleading the promises with a truly penitent heart, or as a verbal confession without a thought of true repentance. I needed not to ask – I could read it all too plainly in your vesture. I wanted to bring to your own remembrance your usual confession so perfunctorily made when you said, 'we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags,' but you would not hear me."
"Do you forget our sacraments - are they of no avail? If not - then what is true or effectual?"

"When any gift or creature of God is legitimately, faithfully and reverently used it becomes a sacrament - outward and visible sign of an inward spiritual grace, but the most sacred sign, symbol or ceremony which heaven can devise, sacrilegiously employed, or lightly misrepresented, becomes riot only of non-effect but an active agent in turning the truth of God into a lie, and an instrument in turning the flock of Christ out of the way into the by-paths of folly and countless sins.

The one sacrament God has instituted for observance on earth is that of Love, shining from heaven as the Pole-star to guide humanity homeward; then to be reflected from man to man, each individual commanded to communicate the sacred flame to his brother's torch, for the enlightenment of the whole world; and finally, the earth having been baptized with the glory of the Divine Splendor, shall return its bounteous harvest to fill the garner of the Father's house with a race of children who were begotten, nourished, trained and perfected in the image of the Love from which they sprang.

"But this simple, natural and all-sufficient sacrament of God did not commend itself to the minds of the wise men in the University of Babel, who for the aggrandizement of their cult have invented a group of fictitious and counterfeit sacraments - ecclesiastical, ritualistic and theological - through the labyrinthian mystery of which even the greatest authorities fail to discover a clear and definite path.
The system brought upon them the denunciation of the Christ: 'Woe unto you
scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
'

This specious fallacy of a theology built on the philosophy of men, instead of the revelation of God, has not only survived the anathema of Christ, but it has since branched out into a multitude of contending schools until confusion has become more confounded, and the name of the Prince of Peace is used as the battle cry
for inhuman slaughter.

"So successfully have the Magi reproduced the specious allegorical tragedy of Eden in the hypnotic temple of Babel, where the tares have been so ingeniously sown among the wheat, that it has become a vain task to separate them before the scythe of Death makes the task a sad but easy one.

Then comes the rude awakening as the hand of Truth arouses the sleeper to 'Arise and see!' This is the startling revelation under the staggering influence of which you have appealed to me.

And now" - here Rael's voice took a deeper and if possible more tender tone than ever –
"what is it possible for me to say, for me to do to help you?
Why were you so blind and deaf?
Why did you so deceive yourself as not to know that the Master was speaking equally to yourself as to those to whom you spake when you read His words: Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness'?

Now your house is left unto you, not only desolate, but grievously dilapidated.
You all too lightly took upon yourself to occupy a sacredly responsible position you did not understand
- to discharge a spiritual duty to which you were not called
- to declare the counsels of God which had not been revealed to you
– to direct the souls of men in a way of which you yourself were ignorant
– to declare a way of salvation the first principles of which you were a stranger to, and now you must needs reap the harvest of your audacity
 - now you have to pay the penalty of your incompetence to the last farthing of the just demand that is made upon you.

And there is no escape."
As Rael delivered himself with calm and sympathetic consideration the haughty spirit of the cleric gradually gave place to a rising sense of serious apprehension, and as Rael concluded, with a very chastened mien the enquiry was made:

"But though I may be all the offender you point out, am I not also something of a victim? I am not the originator of the system you declaim, but accepted and embraced it at the value my forefathers had placed upon it
- am I not entitled to any mitigating consideration for this?"

[/color]

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 09:01:05 AM »
"Yes, my hitherto misguided brother you are entitled to, and will receive consideration now that you have fallen into the hands of God  - not the God you have been authorized to set before your fellow-men as  the central figure in a man-made system of theology, but the God who was made manifest in the life, the teaching and the works of His anointed, who 'will have all men to be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth,' the power of whose irresistible love you will be no longer be able to escape, when, once, like the wretched prodigal, you awake and come to yourself.

"Let us sit down for a moment while I tell you something of the loving kindness
of the Fath
er with whom you have now to do," and the four of us threw ourselves on the crest of the slope while Rael poured out his soul in a setting of the gospel that was old and yet entrancingly new by the way in which it was declared.

"The epitome of every life the world has known - ever can know" - he
began - "is to be found in connection with the records of the life of
Jesus; the commentary and details, so far as are essential, are set forth
in the other parts of scripture.

The law and the prophets are not doctrinal, philosophical and scientific codes, placed in the hands of priests for the government of the people; ….they are allegories, given to children that the older may teach the younger the simple love-stories the Father has written to excite and stimulate the love of His beloved
ones.

But as the variety of time, place, circumstance, position, mental ability and  inherited gilt will be combined in producing an innumerable diversity of  personality, while frequently large groups will be more closely held together by one or another of distinctive traits, so interblended as to retain the union of the whole family, the stories are not told in consecutive chapters and complete volumes, but the allegories are set, like jewels in the histories of men, families or nations, that the child playing at 'hide-and-seek' may search and find, and, learning to piece each lesson in accordance with its own conception of its Father's image, may present its own idea of its unseen Father's portrait in the life it builds.

The eternal King hath declared that 'Death is swallowed up in victory' - when now you reach the uttermost of the extremity of wandering you reach the extremity of
all but the eternal, and the sweep of the circumference takes an upward turn.

You cannot suffocate in the filth of the swine-trough, since there is an everlasting arm even underneath the mire to lift up the head until the vilest prodigal awakes with the latent determination to escape.

"I am not saying that you have to meet this limit - far be that from me.
You are now in the realm of law and justice, not administered as in the earthly court, but in accordance with the inviolable righteousness of God. You will be neither dragged nor escorted to any place other than for which you have prepared yourself, but when we leave you, our brother Eldare may save you much trouble - perhaps also sorrow - by pointing out the way in which your own place lies, then you will be left to find it for yourself, and when you select it, no one will attempt to dispute your choice.

"But though you will be free from outward restraint in selecting your first abode, it is quite certain to me where your choice will fall."
"Will you be kind enough to tell me?" he entreated in a still more chastened spirit. "Will it be with other clerics, since you say we each go to our own place?"

Rael met the half-expectant gaze with which the entreaty was made with
a look of pitiful commiseration. and did not hasten to reply. Then with a
marked deliberation he said:
"There are no clerics here.
Such distinctions, with all such like accessories of Vanity Fair, lie yonder," pointing away to the great banks of mists.

"All the pomps and vanities of the seductive revelries of the flesh lie buried with the body. These cannot rise again.
For you that Fair is over;
its attractive drama is ended;
 the plaudits of the entertained have ceased;
the curtain has fallen;
the robes in which you elected to strut the stage have been doffed;
and I have before me not the popular hero of the footlights,
 but the miserable actor who is seeking for a shelter where he can lay his head - for some friend who will break and give him the bread for which he is starving. How gladly would I give you to eat, but in your infatuation for your art you have so weakened your constitution that to give you solid food would only be to increase your suffering.

You need the most skilled and careful treatment to secure your recovery. It will be painful to begin with - due to your neglect to take precaution in the past.

You aspired to fame, and won it;
but in your victory you lost your soul's health;
now you have to fight a sterner battle to recover it.

But you need not despair. However drastic your treatment may have to be, let this help you to bear it - it cannot end fatally.

Nor will you be left to bear it unattended. You may have to pass through a
Babylonian furnace on your way
; but fear not, the fire is only an agent for purification, to carry away and get rid of the filth, it cannot destroy life; and though in the pains of the ordeal you may not be conscious of the fact, there will be with you, in the midst of the furnace, one like unto the Son of Man, to watch and deliver you when the purifying effect is secured.

It may be that the crucible may be necessary to remove the dross that is poisoning your life; if so, the refiner will be in constant attendance; and when, at length, he can clearly see his own image reflected in your depths he will bring you forth back to the spot on which we are standing now.

"When, in the providence of God, you are able to do this, you will be altogether another man - your eyes will be opened, your understanding enlarged, and taking a review of your whole career, you will be filled with wonder and surprise at the tender loving-kindness of the Father which has been made manifest to you.

I would that I could save you from all that lies between now and then in the pain of the purifying process, but the seed has been sown, and the harvest must be reaped,
but in the reaping you will find the blessing that maketh rich, and when we meet again you will tell me that the gain has been far in excess of the cost."

With this we left him.
It may be that I am wrong in my estimates of the comparison, but as I look back upon this incident, I cannot recall an experience that filled me with a greater yearning to do something to alleviate its consequences than the case we were then leaving behind us.

Several times did I turn my head and cast a look of melancholy desire upon that suffering soul.
At length my sympathy grew too strong for resistance, and I entreated Rael:
"Is it not possible for us to do something in some way to help him?"
"Nothing more," he replied laconically, but there was a volume of eloquent meaning in the sympathetic shake of the head by which it was accompanied.

"It seems to me to be almost criminal to leave him alone just as he is," I
responded.
"His case is not exactly as it seems to your inexperienced eyes," he replied. "For us to attempt to do more, at present, will not only be ill advised, but detrimental. Eldare is far more competent to render the aid he needs than either you or I, and much as either of us would be glad to assist him, after what has been accomplished we must be content to leave him until such time as further treatment will be helpful rather than otherwise."

"Pardon the presumption of my ignorance, Rael," I pleaded in my importunity, "but if we remained at hand, could we not the more readily assist him when he really needed it?"
There was more of commendation than reproof in the look he gave me as he asked

"And would you suggest our neglect of other legitimate duties while we waited until he should appeal for assistance, then to discover that others had been appointed who were better qualified for the purpose than ourselves?"

"Ah, my friend, forgive me, I am admonished indeed. In my ignorance I knew not what I asked, but in my sympathy with suffering I wanted to stretch out a hand to help.
"There is nothing to repent of or be forgiven in anything you have done, my brother," he replied, his face brightening into a beam of commendation. "So far as I am permitted to read it, this whole incident has had for one of its purposes the presentation of this test to you: to ascertain whether at the instant when you might put your newly found power of 'thereth' into operation, you would be willing, at the call of duty, to waive your personal gratification in order to perform a doubtful
ministry.

Your response has been the equivalent of having successfully rendered the service for which you pleaded, and the reward of it will be yours."
"Oh Rael," I cried, almost trembling with gratitude at the protecting power which had been afforded to me in the trial, "what manner of men we ought to be as we move to and fro among these interblended opportunities of Providence!"

"Now you are approaching that attitude of soul that it is necessary to attain on earth in order to prevent such catastrophes as the one we have just encountered."

"Should I be wrong," I carefully ventured to enquire, "if I asked the nature of the sin to which his downfall was due?"
"No, I could read his record as in an open book from the motley character of his apparel, and you will presently be equally able to do the same, but it is neither necessary nor advisable to practice too close a scrutiny.

We are not judges, but rather ministers. It is no part of our work to examine and discover whether 'the last farthing' of the penalty has been paid, but rather to try to anticipate the redemption by imparting what strength we may to leave the bondage at the earliest available instant.

But of the general aspects and symptoms of a case it is well for those who are brought into contact with it to be familiar in order to become the more efficient in its treatment.
In those main features this case is a very common one; it is one of spiritual
petrifaction arising from a mechanical and insincere formalism without any approach to real spiritual life to control it."

"Is not much of that due first of all to taints we receive from our parents, then as children from observation, and finally from the spiritual teachers who claim authority to teach us?"
"We recognize that perhaps more clearly than you may be inclined to admit. That is why I have said, 'we are not judges.'

At the same time, I can refer to yourself in support of my claim that a man has power, if he chooses to use it, in most cases, to break away from these restrictive
influences, and worship God in the beauty of holiness, in spite of any and every spider's web, whether of science, philosophy or theology, which any organization or combination may seek to throw around him.

The standard of judgment by which a soul is judged on his arrival here is not perfection - no man is perfect, or can be so, until he is lost in his union with God - but by that approach towards perfection which he, personally, had been able to attain.

An exemplary instance of that was given by the Master Himself in the case of the woman who had broken the box of costly ointment over his head. He expressed no opinion in respect to the act in itself, whether it was discreet or otherwise - that He
left as it may or may not have been - but of the motive which had prompted it He said 'She hath done what she could.'

Such is the standard of the judgment here delivered, not by the verdict of any
individual, but by the revelation of the life which has passed through the
searching ordeal.
God demands to know how the balance of our stewardship stands concerning the soul He has entrusted to our care.
We have to meet Him with the reward of our trading with our fellow men in our hands; if we have been slothful or buried our talents in the earth, there is no admission to His presence until we have corrected our folly - unless we wish to be condemned.

But having discovered this fact on arrival here, it is demanded that we set about correcting our error at once that we may all be found ready to present ourselves in the day when He shall make up His jewels."

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »

Do your posts have anything to do with:

Raëlism (or the Raëlian Church) a UFO religion that was founded in 1974 by Claude Vorilhon, now known as Raël?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABlism

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »
Beloved... I've never heard of
Raëlism (or the Raëlian Church) a UFO religion that was founded in 1974 by Claude Vorilhon.

Although what one does with messages from the spirit world - is really no different than the 1000 plus different denomination
that are in operation, all started from the Bible...which are messages from the spirit world.

Peace my friend...AJ.

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 10:27:36 PM »
AJ I can't even tell you how much your posts have blessed me. Thank you.  :cloud9:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2011, 04:27:55 AM »
 :cloud9: AJ, I'm blessed by the cocoon/metamorphosis story........but please be careful in regards to receiving from spirits. I know first hand they are not dead and they can talk to us if He allows it in dreams; BUT, BUT, BUT, the LORD must facilitate hearing as He hears, praying as He prays, and give an open night vision, else we are being lulled by seducing spirits into the sin of necromancy.

No man is to be between us and the Lord, nor is any man to be between us and His body, as in a "trance channeler", psychic, ect. These things are not to be toyed with. Just a word, given in loving concern, please accept it that way. Peace....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 02:49:21 PM »
What did you think of the chapter he posted Card? From God do you think?

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 09:38:56 PM »

I totally understanding the warning and concerns....been there done that myself.

I am finalizing a 10 point study on this subject.
I'll post it shortly. You may be  a quite surprised.

Before 'UR' was revealed to me in 2000 - so just like this understanding of 'inter-communication with the spirit world'
....I was dead set against it - with lots of so-called arguments.

Thanks, AJ.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 02:13:05 AM »

I detest the non-term "UR" and hope all to use God's Will when referring to His Love.

The more the non-term "UR" is used, the bottom dwellers will adopt it as a doctrine.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 10:06:12 AM »
AJ, I remember some earlier discussion.  Just to be clear as folks read this thread, you believe in communicating with the deceased (spirits) to attempt to help them along, is that correct?  Thanks, James.

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 03:05:25 AM »
Jabcat, in answer to your q, the answer is YES.

O.K. I've got my 10 point study done and will be posting it shortly.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 03:36:33 PM »

:cloud9: To be honest with you, I read only the first few paragraphs.....The Lord taught me years ago that we test the spirits by this; the spirit always exalts the one who sent it. His Spirit exalts Christ. Really cuts to the quick, I've found.....Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

:cloud9: To be honest with you, I read only the first few paragraphs.....The Lord taught me years ago that we test the spirits by this; the spirit always exalts the one who sent it. His Spirit exalts Christ. Really cuts to the quick, I've found.....Blessings....

Makes sense. I don't know whether it's "real" or not but I asked God if I could read the rest of the book and I got a no because it's a distraction from spending time with Him. (My alone time is precious little and I need to be spending as much as I can seeking Him!)

At any rate, I agree with you AJ and appreciate the ten point study and also the warnings from both you and Cardinal. If God wants me to talk to angels or other spirits i'm open to that but I'm not going to go looking for those experiences.

:HeartThrob:

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 05:00:58 PM »
AJ, I remember some earlier discussion.  Just to be clear as folks read this thread, you believe in communicating with the deceased (spirits) to attempt to help them along, is that correct?  Thanks, James.

AJ,

As Cardinal said  please be careful in dealing with the spirit world. Also, I thought it would be God's job to teach the spirits, not us humans who don't even know the whole truth ourselves.

CHB

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 05:04:55 PM »
If God wants me to talk to angels or other spirits i'm open to that but I'm not going to go looking for those experiences.

You're talking to 'em right now--Cardinal, AJ, CHB.... :gangel:

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »
If God wants me to talk to angels or other spirits i'm open to that but I'm not going to go looking for those experiences.

LOL true! But they are also in the flesh.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 05:42:35 PM »
well......I'm going to go ahead and put it here........

...last week I was woken in the night..with the word 'necromancy"  had no idea as to why that particular word was given to me... :dontknow:

but find it more than a coincidence.   I beleive the Holy spirit wants it discussed due to AJ's post

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 06:24:03 PM »

I am?  :mshock: Personally, I have never seen or communicated with the spirit world and I really have no desire to. Now, someday when I am a spirit being, then I may teach angels but till then I don't think so.

CHB

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
 :cloud9: Probably because you're an intercessor for the body. He's been speaking words like that to me in the last few months, too. Necromancy exists "out there" because of the heart of the priesthood that has not been cleansed of it yet. He's been dealing with roots in this season.

Ever cringe at a certain point when someone in church gave a "testimony" of what the Lord saved them out of, and pretty soon it starts elaborating on just how BAD they were? That was a spirit of necromancy that started to manifest, because we are DEAD IN CHRIST, which is why our life is hid in Christ. Paul said reckon yourselves dead. They were raising the dead in their conversation. Blessings....

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 06:49:23 PM »

I am?  :mshock: Personally, I have never seen or communicated with the spirit world and I really have no desire to. Now, someday when I am a spirit being, then I may teach angels but till then I don't think so.

CHB

An angel--Hebrew word, mal'âk--is also a prophet, priest, teacher, ambassador, messenger of God...

Paul called himself an angel.

So I was saying, You are an angel, thus, Lomarah was already talking to angels.

Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us.

--2 Cor 5:20

Offline AJ

• Snr
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
God works in strange but wonderful ways – not that our little pea brains can comprehend it all that's for sure.
I woke up this morning to a vision of a ripping noise. As I looked I saw a Bible being ripped in half and I heard "Rip your Bibles in half."
Then a couple of verses came to mind, about the garments and the bottles.

36And he spake also a parable unto them; No man putteth a piece of a new garment upon an old; if otherwise, then both the new maketh a rent, and the piece that was taken out of the new agreeth not with the old.
 37And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish.
 38But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved.(Luke 5:36-38)

This is what our church leaders have done.  They have combined the Old Covenant with the New Covenant. This mixing has the same likeness of the mixing of clay and iron of Bablyon's image.

The worst thing man has done is combined both the old and the new together and bound them together with a black cover.
The O.T. has its place, but it is not to make / prove doctrine, dress codes, and etc.

================

If I may be allowed a little side bar here.

I am going to be quite busy the next couple weeks as I am preparing for a presentation with the big wigs of Eau Clare, Wi.  Every year they award prizes to anyone who creates the best invention or idea.
We have already won a $500.00 and a $1000.00 and are now going for the $5000.00
I've got lots to prepare for …so here's a video of this O' guy.
Someone else was supposed to do the demonstration but they couldn't make it so I had to do it.
Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2THah92go3A

Here's a web site that we are starting to set up.

VillagerST.com

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 08:40:13 PM »
Personally, I have never seen or communicated with the spirit world and I really have no desire to. Now, someday when I am a spirit being, then I may teach angels but till then I don't think so.

CHB

I agree C.  People can basically say or teach anything they want.  Doesn't make it true.

I also am not telling people what to accept, other than as best as possible, make sure it truly is from God.  Pray about it, search the scriptures, listen to His leading. As Card said, "we test the spirits by this; the spirit always exalts the one who sent it."  We're not to quench the Spirit, but we're also not to swallow just anything that's fed us.  Some obviously disagree with this, but I stand by it;  I personally require scriptural precedence/precepts that at least open up the possibility of what's being taught, then I believe in "buyer beware";  test the spirits.   Also, if it's obviously in contradiction, then with the help of God, I'll pass.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:39:17 PM by jabcat »