Author Topic: A bad antichrist spirit  (Read 1322 times)

arcticmonster2003

A bad antichrist spirit
« on: September 01, 2007, 07:37:01 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:48:31 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: A bad antichrist spirit
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 05:29:30 PM »
 :cloud9: No, that train hasn't gone down my tracks, but enough others have I have had to take authority over. Do you understand that Christians have to go thru deliverance? Everything that is, exists in us, for all men were of Adam, and Adam was taken from the dust and the dust is where Satan "eats". Just because we've never given something life to manifest thru our free will, doesn't mean it's not in there. Sometimes it's not speaking on the outside of us, it's speaking on the inside of us. God raises these things up, for us to take authority over. The wheat and the tares are raised up together for a reason. If He didn't raise up the tare sometimes and make it manifest, how would we know it was even there? We wouldn't.

He taught me and many of my friends, to take authority over the temple FIRST, because judgment begins in the house of the Lord. Satan cannot cast out Satan, and if He is leading you to walk thru some deliverance for someone else, you must first be purified thru the fire yourself. This is why Jesus said, the prince of this world cometh, but he hath nothing in Me. Most Christians don't realize that the tongues of fire were given to consume something besides just us  :mshock:......water cleanses but fire purifies and sanctifies ie. it means you are set apart as the vessels of the tabernacle were set apart for holy use.

He showed us to place our hand over our chest, pray in the Spirit, and loose the fire of the Holy Ghost on anything that offends or does iniquity. Sometimes He will name it as you're praying. And you will know when it leaves. It's just another breath of Adam leaving until he breathes no more, and "gives up the ghost" and we only receive and contain the breath of the Father. These things are the "spots" on our garments (souls). Fortunately for us, the blood that came thru the Holy Ghost, washes us clean. Blessings to you in your journey.......
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 05:41:25 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 07:06:11 PM »
Thanks again Cardinal, I had not seen it from that way yet, but now I do. :thumbsup:

Jacob1207

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2007, 02:57:57 AM »
It seems to me that most of what most people "know" about the antichrist has little to do with anything found in the Bible itself.  It's stuff from pop culture, the same source that gives us a red-suited devil who goes around trying to buy people's souls.  Anyway, I suggest the following article:

The Insignificance of the Antichrist: Ignore the hype. In the Bible itself, the Antichrist is barely mentioned by Gregg Easterbrook.

Quote from: The suggested article
Deeply seated in Christian thinking, and in Western culture generally, is the notion that the Bible warns us that someone called the Antichrist will bring evil and religious corruption to the world. Martin Luther and John Calvin called the papacy the throne of the Antichrist; Jerry Falwell has said the Antichrist is alive right now and is "a male Jew"; Bob Jones III, president of Bob Jones University, calls Pope John Paul II the Antichrist; a key plot element of the best-selling Left Behind novels is that a seemingly benevolent global leader is actually the Antichrist. George W. Bush hasn't yet called Osama bin Laden the Antichrist, but that seems only a matter of time.

There's a small, nagging problem with the notion of the Antichrist as the ultimate threat to humanity--wherever this idea originated, it sure didn't come from Scripture. The Holy Bible barely mentions the Antichrist, while making no apocalyptic predictions about this personage.

Many notions of theology don't come directly from Scripture, of course, originating instead in commentary, social history, or elsewhere. But with the concept of the Antichrist, the disjunct is unusually sharp between what most people assume Scripture says and what's actually there.

Cont...

The article may be of interest to some.  Any thoughts?

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2007, 03:25:30 AM »
 :cloud9: Well, the way it was shown to me, anything that opposes God's perfect will and covers up the Christ from being seen, is anti/against Christ. Not looking for anyone who's going to try to rule THE world, just the world between our ears ;)......
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 12:45:51 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:49:55 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:50:49 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »

ArticMonster, where did you get your name?

As you ascend, in HIM, you are going to be passing l. principalities, 2, powers, 3. rulers of darkness,
and last of all, 4. spiritual wickedness in high places.

You are going up, and they are coming down.

God must deliver things and bring them DOWN before your face, and then He tells you in Deut., that
He will "drive them OUT."  And then He said in the same verses there, "you" shall drive them out, so
that tells me that when HE brings things down before our face, and we see it, God has give "us" permission
right then to take "authority" over that part of our "carnal mind." We are not to be "terrified" of what we
see, because it is to them, an "evident token of perdition" but to us SALVATION.

Some things it is a shame to speak of .........

In Eccl. somewhere it says "Seest thou the violent perverting judgment, marvel not, there be higher
than they."

To be simple concerning that which is evil, God desire for you and I.

We do not have to know all the depths of satan to LOVE God.

The things He wants us to know is that "HE" is come in us to give us LIFE and 'that" more abundantly.
All ..........all.............that come before HIM, are thieves and robbers.  Jesus said, "I got many things
to tell you but you can't bear them now."  So He is gracious, and does it here a little, there a little,
line on line, but He is the only one that will be "exhalted" in the end.  He is no respecter of persons.
And He gives His Glory to that which has been formed by HIM into HIS IMAGE.
We all go thru the Neb syydrome, having to learn .........with eagle claws and feathers and junk, ha
til the pride is no more.........that's all God wants .........is for us to give HIM all the glory and by
the time He got thru with Neb, you will remember, he did! ha

Do not loose with your tongue things that would worry your mind, or heavens. What you loose on earth
is loosed in heaven.  That is all in you.

Hope this helped.

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 08:12:14 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:52:31 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 07:32:29 AM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:53:55 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 01:58:34 PM »

Well, I am a "nearly" ole woman and I have a hard time keeping up with all these names.

I actually thought of "MartinCereso" or whatever his name is when I was posting.  But I had
seen 'his' photo on here, so.......go figure. 

One thing that bothers me about names is "so many!" It is a way to "hide" and the Lord won't let ME
do it!  I was soon convicted when I got my computer because like everyone with so many email names, etc.
I started doing it, then I saw that I was "tempted" to do that for the wrong reason.........after I read a
person for a while, they really "could" use umpteen names and if I've been drawn to their writings, I
could figure out it was them, but then that is the Spirit, in the natural I am that "nearly" ole woman! ha

I really "do" try to follow the Spirit in the posts I answer people and I really did feel to answer this one,
regardless of who it was............or who I thought it was.  God wanted YOU to know those things.
Blessings in your journey into God........it is not an easy walk at times, but things are "common" unto man.
Never feel that you are the only one.  You do not have to "tell" the whole world everything, but walk and
talk with God, and know that He cares.  One of my own sayings is: Walk sofltly, and carry a Big Heart!

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
edit
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 02:54:40 AM by arcticmonster2003 »

noreputation

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 03:38:12 PM »
Hey folks,

I have not posted here for some time, but thought I would share an article I wrote recently titled, "Who Is The Antichrist?"

Before posting the link to the article I will share that quite some time ago the Holy Spirit revealed to me that the spirit of Antichrist is in the heart of man.  It is the "self" life that wants to sit on the throne of God pretending that He is God.  One thing that stands out in my mind about the passage from 2 Thes. is that it states that the son of perdition sits in the temple of God, pretending that he is God.  All through the New Testament we find out that God does not dwell in temples made with hands.  Jesus is the stone the builders rejected who has become the cornerstone.  We are living stones.  He who overcomes is made a pillar in the temple.  The Bible is very clear that we are the temple and habitation of God.  So when Paul informs us of an impostor sitting on the throne of God, pretending that he is God we need not look too far to find this enemy of God.

Here is a link to the article: http://www.theinwardjourney.net/blog/2007/07/22/who-is-the-antichrist/

Douglas B. Clark
www.theinwardjourney.net

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 03:43:46 PM »
Hi Doug.

Good to hear from you.
the spirit of Antichrist is in the heart of man.  It is the "self" life that wants to sit on the throne of God pretending that He is God.  One thing that stands out in my mind about the passage from 2 Thes. is that it states that the son of perdition sits in the temple of God, pretending that he is God

I concur my friend :thumbsup:

:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1Jo 4:2  Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

1Jo 4:3  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

1Jo 4:4  Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1Jo 4:5  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.

1Jo 4:6  We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Blessings Taffy ( Graham)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:48:42 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Redlettervoice

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2007, 04:22:44 PM »

I agree. God dwells where? In the temple built "without hands!"

Man! That goes deep.

Just take a look at the "after those days, I will build........." What HE does is w/o Hands. . w/o man.

Wow!

He don't need no man to make it "rain" in the wilderness to satisfy the dry ground.

I tell you if I had a thousand tongues, I could not even begin to express how God is God alone.

He sure has driven that home to ME!

For some reason.

Part of that "Be still and know that "I" am God.

Trusting God runs deep!

Makes me keep "my" hands off.

Does anyone know what I am talking about.

I was reading this morning "Stir not up my love...til HE please" and I thought this whole journey is '

learning about "when" to say what" and to whom and WHAT, etc. Learning to KNOW His leading
and follow it.

and LOVE is to be the motive.

Sure takes the Spirit working in us to do that great big job! ha Or let HIM.  Sort of takes the pressure
off to know that it is not what "we" do .. but what He has promised that HE will do!

noname

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 05:20:19 PM »
hey arcticmonster,
I know what you've been experiencing...and I tell you you are blessed!
why am i saying this?
because God is working in you to question everything so that you love Him "with all your heart, all your mind and all your soul"...
David is also a good example for us...he questioned God on many things...and God gave him the anwers
I think the contrary is dangerous...that we accept everything we've been taught and accept it as Truth...
we find Truth by buying the whole lot of land and then start sifting the soil to find the real treasure...not so?

after all, God wants us to be children of His who understands...and sometimes the only way to understand is to question...even everything...

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 10:32:41 PM »
:cloud9: Well, the way it was shown to me, anything that opposes God's perfect will and covers up the Christ from being seen, is anti/against Christ. Not looking for anyone who's going to try to rule THE world, just the world between our ears ;)......

Cardinal,
It is a common misconception that the "anti" in "antichrist" means "against." It means "instead" as in "instead anointed" i.e., antixristos. If we go toMatthew 5:38 and other passages where "anti" is used we can see this better: "an eye instead (anti) of an eye." It is the one who mimics or takes the place of the real Christ.
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

arcticmonster2003

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 08:02:47 AM »
Yeah, should probably say that if this is an internal thing, something within me that needed to be brought down and have me take authority over it that it still will require a lot of faith and love of Jesus to overcome for others who experience the same thing. If a person new to the faith had this experience it would have certainly caused damage, possibly even causing them to fall for awhile. So, I am glad I started this thread, as I have learned much and hopefully it will help others too. :bigGrin:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 07:23:03 AM »
 :cloud9: Hi, Tony.......what He gave me was the meaning of against, as in next to, or covering..... like, against the wall. I saw the light being covered, like a candle being covered by a bushel basket. The basket was "against" the light. Thanks for your imput..... :thumbsup: