Author Topic: Shocking Spiritual Ignorance  (Read 4416 times)

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
Re: Shocking Spiritual Ignorance
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2009, 04:44:51 AM »
Heard (I guess he was) a preacher yesterday that said the nephulim (sp?) are inside us in the form of demons...don't remember why he said it or what else he said, that was plenty for me...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2009, 04:55:31 AM »
 :cloud9: Yes, I'd be interested to know how he arrived that conclusion, as well as the previous person's.  :dontknow:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2009, 11:08:08 AM »
Sherry Shriner promotes teachings on the serpent seed, that some people are reptilian monsters with a human body, not necessarily along physical racial lines though.

:cloud9: My jaw literally dropped on this one. :mshock: Just when you think you have heard it all..... :sigh: Unbelievable. It's unbelievable to me that anyone could actually say that with a straight face.  :winkgrin:

"With a straight face" - do you suppose that phrase has its roots in not being "of the crooked serpent seed".   It is amazing when the serpent speaks with a straight face, indeed.
The serpent within is a classic impostor and poser.

Anne
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »
Heard (I guess he was) a preacher yesterday that said the nephulim (sp?) are inside us in the form of demons...don't remember why he said it or what else he said, that was plenty for me...

That's what the (ancient) Hebrew scholars say too. Somewhere near the part that God blows the spirit in Adam there is mentioning of man having an animal spirit and on top of that a human spirit. But it had/has nothing to do with race or reptiles.
Carnal mind = beastly spirit?
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 09:22:57 PM »

Seems my memory was right.

Nephesh (Hebrew, Jewish). Breath of life. Anima, Mens, Vita, Appetites. This term is used very loosely in the Bible. It generally means prana "life"; in the Kabbalah it is the animal passions and the animal Soul.

Therefore, as maintained in theosophical teachings, Nephesh is the synonym of the Prana-Kamic Principle, or the vital animal Soul in man. [H. P. B.]

The Hebrew word for "soul," "nephesh," means "a breathing creature, a living organism,"

The Hebrew word for "soul" is nephesh, which means physical or natural life. The same word nephesh also refers to animal life in Genesis 1:21.

Bit of topic perhaps but if you read all the above with an unbiased mind a soul can't sleep or be death.
Soul=life. When it is dead it is no longer a soul.
If you put out a fire it's not dead fire. It's just no fire in any way.

1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 06:10:17 PM »
 Hold on there,guys

there's a grain of truth in that reptile alien race,seed of the

serpent. :laughing7:

Scientists have actually identified and area of our 'lower'brain,

that they call the "reptilian" brain.  It's only function is to

eat,sleep,procreate. It's a very basic self-centered device

that is only concerned about the survival of the flesh it resides

in.  No 'higher' functioning,reasoning,emotional or

moral/spiritual nature in the 'reptilian' brain.

I think I may have met a few of these :mblush: :mshock:

Sheila