Author Topic: Shocking Spiritual Ignorance  (Read 4209 times)

Offline Raggedy Anne

Shocking Spiritual Ignorance
« on: April 20, 2009, 09:40:40 AM »
I was trying to search a topic using Google about the seed of the serpent and was totally shocked by a web page that came up:
http://www.houseofadam.org/

The spirit of hypocrisy is astonishing, but not really that uncommon in American history.   I so distrust spiritually ignorant people who carry on this way.  It's like what, do they have to be hit over the head with a baseball bat before they can understand their own condition?  Sheesh!
Ours is not to make up anybody's mind, but to open hearts.
You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
Re: Shocking Spiritual Ignorance
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 10:07:01 AM »
I was trying to search a topic using Google about the seed of the serpent and was totally shocked by a web page that came up:
http://www.houseofadam.org/

The spirit of hypocrisy is astonishing, but not really that uncommon in American history.   I so distrust spiritually ignorant people who carry on this way.  It's like what, do they have to be hit over the head with a baseball bat before they can understand their own condition?  Sheesh!

Yep, unfortunately this trash is still around. So what if ALL the races are mixed up now, right? I believe ignorant is the correct term here RA  :thumbsup:

Watch this vid though - Proof (to me) of world peace to come between all races.  :winkgrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6ktYq0Yxk
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 10:57:08 AM by firstborn888 »

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 03:15:30 PM »
That was fantastic, Firstborn.  Brought a big smile to my face this morning.    :HeartThrob:   Thank you.

Anne

Offline fire walker

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 01:11:21 AM »
Yes, I am all too familiar with the coldness,
the hard heartedness and blind spirit that promotes religious and racial supremacy, in their eyes I am out of the runing, I am racialy mixed I have no hope in Christ to ever see the father of ALL for he is only the father of the racialy pure, to them at best I am a beast of burden made to do the grunt work and serve them in all the lowest menial ways and for that they may throw  a few crumbs to the beasts until they are no longer useful can not  preform the manual labor and menial tasks due to the worn out old flesh from aging, then they say away with you to your Father the devil for ever more.

Yes it is very sickening and heart wrenching
to witness that this spirit is still at large in this world.

This article Anne posted about this subject sounds like some of Sherry Shriners and many others who still preach this garbage
and they still preach it because they still believe a lie, to them it is all about geneology, flesh and blood, an outward form of Godliness yet denies the power thereof and is lacking all together and  dead in the spirit of truth and love.

This Spirit of hypocricy brings contention, strife and misery and offers no hope to any that are not racialy pure but yet these hypocrites have the Gaul to preach to the beasts they see in their eyes and pretend that they are friends when times are good but when the chips are down and times get tough they turn their backs on the love Christ said we are to have for one another AND FOR for our enemies.

Over the years I have read articles from various supremicy groups, such as the Muslim black brotherhood who consider all blond haired blue eyed people as devils who came down out of the north, even some Native American stories about the forked toungued blue eyed men who were evil spirits in the flesh, this even goes for religious supermicy as well, the big conflict between Judaism, Islam and Christian religion each claiming to be the Gods Chosen people with the supreme religion all others are beasts of the serpents seed.

After over two thousand years it never ceases to preplex me how many groups of people still tend to built their own towers of Babel, all who build on these things are going to fall into suffering loss when the spirit of the truth has these towers come crashing down.

Peace,
Fire Walker

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 04:17:59 AM by fire walker »
If in this life only we have hope in Christ we are of all men most miserable.

1Cr 14:19

martincisneros

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2009, 02:25:59 AM »
heck, I'm downloading that one and keeping it :cloud9:

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2009, 06:44:22 AM »
Firewalker -

I am always shocked to find anything like this on line because I don't know anyone like this in real life (I don't think).  I mean, granted, there are the bigots like Rush Limbaugh and many right wing Christians out there on hate radio, but it never sounds quite as radical as this web site did.   It just stunned me!  I was looking for something all-together different in my search --I'd wondered what was known about the seed of the serpent.  But this stuff is immediately wicked to me and I don't believe any of it.  If anything, I think the seed of the serpent is IN ALL bound up with the seed of Christ - period.  That is why we are told to love everyone, even our enemies, just as God loves us when we are still at enmity with him.  He sees his seed in us, bound up with our enemy's seed and definitely will destroy the seed of the serpent.  But these people have perverted that whole thing completely!  Wasn't this sort of the mind-set that got the Jews in trouble from early on - not wanting to touch the other or the alien or the outsider.  And yet in American Christianity you still find this attitude in the disdain many churches have for Muslims and those of other faiths.    All I can say is that if people want to point at the devil, they need to go no further than their mirror!

Anne

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »
Are there different Sepent Seed doctrines?
A while back I found another Serpent seed site and AFAIK there was no mentioning of race/color on the whole site.
It mentioned Eve had children from the snake etc etc.
That site also mentioned verses. Out of context ok. But still real Bible verses.
I haven't read the complete site RA linked to but I don't see any verse on that whole site.
Just a conclusion like snake+eve=cain=murder=black without a single verse to back up that claim. Weird for a site that claims to be of religious intend.

Just something I noticed...
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 10:02:38 AM »
White Wings,

They claim to have their own bible.  It is offered from a link called Adam's Bible.  Well gosh, is that any surprise?  I thought perhaps this site was put there as a joke, like something one would publish in The Onion, but after clicking around, I notice the pastor of this purported flock lists an actual name and address somewhere in MO.  I think it is just sad to see this kind of mental illness.  I mean, really, sometimes it seems overwhelming how hard it can be to deal with false ideas about God.  Without the Holy Spirit, it is impossible to do battle with these vain philosophies.   The most dangerous vain philosophies are those that claim authority to separate God's seed from the devil's seed.  Other sects do it, just in a more low key manner.   Pride seems to be the key tool for this type of delusion to thrive.

Anne

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009, 03:26:32 PM »
..and many right wing Christians out there on hate radio,...

Oh I get it now.  "Hate radio"?

1 John 2:11
But whoever hates his brother is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness; he does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded him.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »
Hi RA,

I found the link and flicked a bit true that bible.
It must be the most modern bible of all. It mentions MTV, rap music, and all kind of modern devices :winkgrin:

Just one quote from that site:
The only people in the world who blush are the Northern European People, for they are the only people true to Adam's seedline and to no others.

Adam was from Eden. Eden was (most likely) in the present day Iraq.
I've double checked my atlas and Iraq isn't part of Northern Europe....  :sigh:
Chances are that Adam had (a bit of) the non Northern Europe serpent look too. :sigh:
So their theory gets problematic from the start of their bible.
 :2c:

John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Raggedy Anne

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 01:04:47 AM »
Thanks for researching this, WW.  I was worried that I might be excluded due to my native American heritage!  :laughing7:  Jesus wasn't European either as far as I can tell from historical accounts.   :icon_jokercolor:   In my best Gomer Pyle voice.... G-o-L-L-Y.  Shazam!

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 05:50:06 AM »
 :cloud9: For what it's worth, the Lord told me the first Adam WAS a red man. This is why there have been indigenous peoples on all the continents, and why his name means "ruddy" or "red (in the) face". My  :2c: Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 07:54:09 AM »
Cardinal,

Red certainly is part of the picture here.
Can't remember the exact meaning of Adams name in Hebrew but it means something like red earth.
The Adam bible people translated it as 'people that can blush'

RA,

You should take another nick. RA is evil. Not from Nothern Europe  :laughing7:
Many scientists claim people walked across the Bering Landbridge.
http://www.native-languages.org/bering.htm
Why do American Indians get so mad when you say their ancestors migrated across the Bering land bridge from Asia?

BTW imo that landbridge possibly got flooded during the time of Peleg when the earth got divided.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 07:57:17 AM by WhiteWings »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 12:36:13 PM »
Psalm 19:1
 The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

...especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Gal 6

Offline fire walker

« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 03:40:40 AM »
Cardinal,

Can't remember the exact meaning of Adams name in Hebrew but it means something like red earth.

RA,

Why do American Indians get so mad when you say their ancestors migrated across the Bering land bridge from Asia?

BTW imo that landbridge possibly got flooded during the time of Peleg when the earth got divided.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WhiteWings,

Many people ( I AM not saying you personaly) don't ever stop to make the simple observation that taking all the Native American Indians accross the entire North American continent and stero typing them as all the same is not accurate.

In my personl life I had learned that people came into the Americas far before Cristophor Colombus was even heard of or sailed to America, there are as many if not more differant types of Native Ameican Indians as there is differant types of Europian people, Asian people and African people within these groups of folks there are many types . In my own family there is Mom who has French heritage and Blackfoot Indian heritage and Dad who has Scottish heritage and Cherokee Indian heritage, the Blackfoot people don't even look like the Cherokee people, some Cheokee had pale blue eyes and a reddish brown hair and it is a matter of history that Vikings  had came over to North America
some got stranded and left for lost, over many years they had inner married with Indian people in the area that they had went to, there are findings that show Nordic
origin and they had found some of this as far south as the Carolinas, some of the Indian people learned and kept some of the Nordic skills.  Out in the Western US and Canada many of the tribes resemble Asiatic people, yet I do believe before all this there was still people here, no one seems to know starting from when though.

There is the Aborigionies in Australia, the Lap landers in the Scandinavian countries, and so forth,Even Russia seemed to have people of various originations within that country.  There is one thing that is pretty certain that not many people today reside where their ancesters origionated from in the beginning.

Personaly I never believed there was any people who God made above any other people, we all have a purpose for being placed into this world and none of us chose what people we'd be born into, when we'd be born or where.

Peace,
Fire Walker

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 03:47:03 AM by fire walker »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 04:56:20 AM »
 :cloud9: I'm the one who said that, and it was not to belittle any, in any way. I have some Obijwe/Cree in me. Obviously, physical characteristics are different on all the continents and it was not intended to be a stereotypical race comment at all, and I apologize if anyone took it that way. I think there was a reason why He made the root of our "tents" that earthy color, and I think we all have that same root. That's all. Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 07:45:13 AM »
Cardinal,

RA,

WhiteWings,

Many people ( I AM not saying you personaly) don't ever stop to make the simple observation that taking all the Native American Indians accross the entire North American continent and stero typing them as all the same is not accurate.
Depends on what you call all the same.
Adam and Eve  started out as 2. And 'suddenly' there are 12 tribes (little comparible to Indian tribes)
So IF Indians where one and the same it doesn't mean they can have become seperate nations/tribes.
???

In my personl life I had learned that people came into the Americas far before Cristophor Colombus was even heard of or sailed to America,
Correct because America was discovered by the Vikings.
Plus 'the Indians' that crossed the landbridge could be people from many different tribe to begin with.
There could be Idians with Egyptian and Israelic roots for example.

it is a matter of history that Vikings  had came over to North America
You stole my quote  :winkgrin:
Then the Vikings perhaps just mixed with the tribes that where already there.
Maybe just with 1 tribe. That sorta got a complete new tribe.
Anyway I'm in no way implying there was/is one tribe of indians. No idea if there are 10 or 100. I admit but certainly more than 1.

There is the Aborigionies in Australia, the Lap landers in the Scandinavian countries, and so forth,Even Russia seemed to have people of various originations within that country.  There is one thing that is pretty certain that not many people today reside where their ancesters origionated from in the beginning.

In theory 'everyone' could traveled there on foot when the landbridge was still in tact.

Personaly I never believed there was any people who God made above any other people,
Mmm, I hope you didn't read that in "my" landbridge theory....

Offline fire walker

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 10:41:54 AM »

you guys are fine with me White Wings and Card, I was not offended by anything anyone on this thread has said, just pointing out that there are people in the world who are still believing racial supremacy like those who are into Adams bible that Anne started this thread about.

I must ask this though, are my replies coming accross a little cold, harsh or sounding like one sided preaching? let me know because I can't see myself as others see me unless they point it out, I don't like making enemies even if it is unintentional,
and apologize if my replies have been offensive in any part or it seems I am attacking you or anyone else on these forums because that is the farthest thing from what is intended on my part.

Peace,
Fire Walker

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 10:52:45 AM »
I must ask this though, are my replies coming accross a little cold, harsh or sounding like one sided preaching? let me know because I can't see myself as others see me unless they point it out, I don't like making enemies even if it is unintentional,
and apologize if my replies have been offensive in any part or it seems I am attacking you or anyone else on these forums because that is the farthest thing from what is intended on my part.

Nope not at all. I just answer everything directed at me.
And you should never apolgize for an opinion

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »
And you should never apolgize for an opinion

IMO, you owe me an apology for that  :winkgrin:.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 01:59:21 PM »
You are a real OWeL Jabmaster

Offline fire walker

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 10:20:02 PM »
Are there different Sepent Seed doctrines?

WW,

there are variations of the serpnt seed doctrines , the Joseph Smith who founded the Mormon church believed that the mark of Cain followed Cains descendants down through the geneations from the Day of Cain until now, many Mormons still believe the Mark of Cain, the serpent seed, so for that reason the LDS church is heavily into Genealogy, they are also taught that the book of mormon is the only true book and it surpasses the bible in importance, just like the Group of people Anne posted about who probably believe the Adams bible is the only true Holy book that surpasses bible.

Sherry Shriner promotes teachings on the serpent seed, that some people are reptilian monsters with a human body, not nesessarily along physical racial lines though. She also has made prophetic predictons and set dates on them, none of which has occured how or when she has said
they would.

There are other versions of this same thing
about the mark of Cain and the serpnt seed that I have heard about but
I never went into checking out what their version of the serpent seed is, most of them seem to imply that they are seperate and are above others because they are not any part of the serpent seed line. They don't seem to reason together that we are all clay of the same lump in this world.

Peace,
Fire Walker
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 10:45:37 PM by fire walker »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »
Sherry Shriner promotes teachings on the serpent seed, that some people are reptilian monsters with a human body,

That explains why so many people act as vipers.
Even Jesus said so.
Not sure He was refering to the serpentseed doctrine  :laughing7:
One little (missing) word. A truckload of fantasy. A new doctrine is born....

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2009, 04:29:55 AM »
Sherry Shriner promotes teachings on the serpent seed, that some people are reptilian monsters with a human body, not necessarily along physical racial lines though.

:cloud9: My jaw literally dropped on this one. :mshock: Just when you think you have heard it all..... :sigh: Unbelievable. It's unbelievable to me that anyone could actually say that with a straight face.  :winkgrin: