Author Topic: Red Heifer Born  (Read 113 times)

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • Inner Monastery ~ A BloG
Red Heifer Born
« on: April 24, 2015, 07:18:03 PM »
"Temple Institute" (June 2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAoFbA6cr8

Has anyone been following any of this? the plans to rebuild the Temple? (A totally red heifer is needed)
Jesus is The Kingdom ~ If not for God's Great Plan of Salvation, all would perish.

.."in Christ all shall be made alive.. but each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those at His coming.. & then when He delivers the kingdom to the Father.." [Mt 13:33/1Cor 15:22-26]
 ~ The ancient fall holy days prophecy the long 2nd advent - Day of Atonement(DOA) as Day of Judgment
 ~ doa 4 the doa/2nd resurrection? :banana: :cheerleader:

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Red Heifer Born
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 08:32:48 PM »
the red covenant calf's ashes is used to cleanse the temple.  Our body being the true temple....the repenting in dust and ashes is

the first step to cleansing.   a defiled 'temple' church..carries not the presence or glory of God in it as spirit and truth.

Jesus said..destroy this temple and I shall raise it up.  this speaks of the saints becoming overcome and trampled of the dragon...

and people being unable to discern the sinner from the saint.belial from truth...Elijah versus prophets of baal

the calf killed and eaten when the son's heart returned unto the Father..and the rejoicing..is symbolic of the prodigal's repentance

and return unto the Father to dwell in His presence in spirit[love] and truth..it speaks of restoration....

now whether these are all part of the signs in the earth and signs in heaven..to point unto the restoration of all things/coming

of Elijah...the true temple/city is  New Jerusalem/spiritual city 'coming down from heaven from God/granted clean white linen

is to be testified unto......

Offline marie glen

• Bronze
  • HiS perfect intent? Besides paradise & perfection?
    • Inner Monastery ~ A BloG
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2015, 02:52:11 AM »
the red covenant calf's ashes is used to cleanse the temple.  Our body being the true temple....the repenting in dust and ashes is

Oh! I knew about the ashes cleansing a defiled temple, but I hadn't thought about the "is the repenting in dust and ashes"
     :2thumbs: :ty:

the first step to cleansing.   a defiled 'temple' church..carries not the presence or glory of God in it as spirit and truth.

Jesus said..destroy this temple and I shall raise it up.  this speaks of the saints becoming overcome and trampled of the dragon...

and people being unable to discern the sinner from the saint.belial from truth...Elijah versus prophets of baal

the calf killed and eaten when the son's heart returned unto the Father..and the rejoicing..is symbolic of the prodigal's repentance

and return unto the Father to dwell in His presence in spirit[love] and truth..it speaks of restoration....

now whether these are all part of the signs in the earth and signs in heaven..to point unto the restoration of all things/coming

of Elijah...the true temple/city is  New Jerusalem/spiritual city 'coming down from heaven from God/granted clean white linen

is to be testified unto......

amen!  :goodpost: :goodpost:
Jesus is The Kingdom ~ If not for God's Great Plan of Salvation, all would perish.

.."in Christ all shall be made alive.. but each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those at His coming.. & then when He delivers the kingdom to the Father.." [Mt 13:33/1Cor 15:22-26]
 ~ The ancient fall holy days prophecy the long 2nd advent - Day of Atonement(DOA) as Day of Judgment
 ~ doa 4 the doa/2nd resurrection? :banana: :cheerleader:

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2015, 03:32:56 AM »
 I read an interesting article awhile ago....regarding this bar of soap made from the ashes,fat,,cedar oil and hyssop oil...with a little of

that red ocean  worm[cocci?][pinesol?]  those who had contact with a dead body had to wash with it and be isolated.outside the camp

for a while.  antiseptic/antifungal,antibacterial soap...dead bodies are particularly dangerous to the living.

I remember the old lye soap..people use fat,ashes etc.