Author Topic: Judged after death?  (Read 5864 times)

Offline CHB

• Silver
Re: Judged after death?
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2011, 07:01:24 PM »
Just thought of something. What if God's judgment is righteousness?     (Psalms 94:15) But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the up right in heart shall follow it.     

(Psalms 9:8) And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

If Jesus died for all sins, when God the Father pronounces judgment, wouldn't he use Christ as the example for us all? What if God is going to judge us righteous because of what his Son did, not what we do?

CHB

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 08:53:37 PM »
Just thought of something. What if God's judgment is righteousness?     (Psalms 94:15) But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the up right in heart shall follow it.     

(Psalms 9:8) And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

If Jesus died for all sins, when God the Father pronounces judgment, wouldn't he use Christ as the example for us all? What if God is going to judge us righteous because of what his Son did, not what we do?

CHB
:thumbsup:

I just posted something similar on another judgement thread that paoloneovo started.

I think we take too negative a view of what judgement is.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 09:04:57 PM »
Now ya got it!.....Love does not keep account of the injury :mshock:.........

so what's this books opened and judgement for the things done in the body?    It is the prince of this world already judged that his works are wicked...

such as hate,greed,lust,liar,strife,...such fruit is corrupt, and through such fruitage...death come to Adam.......and so we find.......

all dead in Adam...the spirit of the liar and murderer...  and what was done in the fallen body of Adam..that goes off into LOF[trash heps/gehenna burning of tool]

and then....there are the works of the life giving quickening spirit...LAST ADAM.....that gives the free gift of life[the Lamb] TO SHEEP.

Now this LAMB IS JUDGED RIGHTEOUS IN GOD'S SIGHT FOR THINGS DONE IN THE BODY....fruits..of love peace,joy,righteousness,self-control

meekness,truth.

we're not to judge flesh but discern the tree by it's fruit.....He instructed us to make the tree and the fruit good,or the tree and the fruit evil....

and ye shall know a tree by it's fruit... Speaking spiritual family trees here :mshock:   Discerning spirits........Jesus Christ judged no man......

but He certainly discerned spirits! 

HartleyIrvinDamboiseII

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2011, 02:20:31 AM »
Rev 20:5  and the rest of the dead did not live again till the thousand years may be finished; this is the first rising again.

Rev 14:13  And I heard a voice out of the heaven saying to me, `Write: Happy are the dead who in the Lord are dying from this time!' `Yes, (saith the Spirit,) That they may rest from their labours--and their works do follow them!'
Rev 20:12  and I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and scrolls were opened, and another scroll was opened, which is that of the life, and the dead were judged out of the things written in the scrolls--according to their works;
Rev 20:13  and the sea did give up those dead in it, and the death and the hades did give up the dead in them, and they were judged, each one according to their works;

I plan to be on the other side of this equation, among the Judges.  So y'all better be nice to me.

Opening Post aint talking about that Molly.
Are we judged after we are dead?
Clarified, for those who believe or accept the belief that when we die(dead) and go to the grave; were those souls judged before they died?

When a soul is executed for a heinous crime, and he dies dead, has he been judged or does that soul await judgement?
How many judgments are there?

It really up sets me when a question is asked and there are hundreds of lines of explaining a belief that person has and no real answer....

( How many Judgements are there....??? )   There is only one Judgement to any "thing" exsisting after the Reserrection of Christ, The Judgement "took" place with Jesus Christ. And because He was Judged worthy , we all are Judged worthy from that time forward... All things were saved/ Healed / made right with the Father at the cross forever.... ALLL

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2011, 03:39:28 AM »
Well there are two by fire.  Are these not judgments?

Heb 12:29 for our God is also a consuming fire.

Co 3:14 If anyone's work will be remaining which he builds on it, he will get wages."
1Co 3:15 If anyone's work shall be burned up, he will forfeit it, yet he shall be saved, yet thus, as through fire."
1Co 3:16 Are you not aware that you are a temple of God and the spirit of God is making its home in you?

1Pe 4:17 seeing that it is the era for the judgment to begin from the house of God. Now if first from us, what is the consummation of those who are stubborn as to God's evangel?

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and sentence of judgment was given unto them; and I saw the souls of them who had been beheaded because of the witness of Jesus and because of the word of God, and such as had not done homage unto the wild-beast or unto his image, nor had received the mark upon their forehead or upon their hand; and they lived and reigned with the Christ, for a thousand years.

Rev 20:11  And I saw a great white throne, and him that was sitting thereon, from whose face fled the earth and heaven, and, place, was not found for them.
Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and, books, were opened, and, another book, was opened, which is, the book, of life; and the dead, were judged, out of the things written in the books, according to their works.

I could be in error.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2011, 07:16:07 PM »

Rev 20:4  And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and sentence of judgment was given unto them; and I saw the souls of them who had been beheaded because of the witness of Jesus and because of the word of God, and such as had not done homage unto the wild-beast or unto his image, nor had received the mark upon their forehead or upon their hand; and they lived and reigned with the Christ, for a thousand years.

Don't you realize you will judge angels?
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

• Gold
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2011, 08:01:32 PM »
Yes.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

HartleyIrvinDamboiseII

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2011, 12:42:18 AM »
Well there are two by fire.  Are these not judgments?

Heb 12:29 for our God is also a consuming fire.

Co 3:14 If anyone's work will be remaining which he builds on it, he will get wages."
1Co 3:15 If anyone's work shall be burned up, he will forfeit it, yet he shall be saved, yet thus, as through fire."
1Co 3:16 Are you not aware that you are a temple of God and the spirit of God is making its home in you?

1Pe 4:17 seeing that it is the era for the judgment to begin from the house of God. Now if first from us, what is the consummation of those who are stubborn as to God's evangel?

Rev 20:11  And I saw a great white throne, and him that was sitting thereon, from whose face fled the earth and heaven, and, place, was not found for them.
Rev 20:12  And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and, books, were opened, and, another book, was opened, which is, the book, of life; and the dead, were judged, out of the things written in the books, according to their works.

I could be in error.
[/size][/color]

You said you could be in error,  I would believe that so if you did not realize that the quotes you are saying above are speaking to the house of Israel and not to people saved by God's Son's Grace.  i.e. after JC rose from the dead, all was completed, He completed His mission... All Are Saved and If you quote a book in the bible , don't forget that all books were written for a reason and to a people, even some of Paul's books were written talking about circumcision Saints and to their childern, and not to Gracers and their children.   

• Gold
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2011, 01:21:20 AM »
"the house of Israel and not to people saved by God's Son's Grace.
the house of Israel
Who is that?

"not to people saved by God's Son's Grace."?????

What happened to God's Grace for the world?

All I'm suggesting and I contend, there is more than one judgment.

1Co 6:2  have ye not known that the saints shall judge the world? and if by you the world is judged, are ye unworthy of the smaller judgments?

1Pe 4:17  For it is the ripe time for the judgment to begin with the house of God; but, if first with us, what shall be the end of them who yield not unto the glad-message of God?

HartleyIrvinDamboiseII

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 01:54:14 AM »
"the house of Israel and not to people saved by God's Son's Grace.
the house of Israel
Who is that?

"not to people saved by God's Son's Grace."?????

What happened to God's Grace for the world?

All I'm suggesting and I contend, there is more than one judgment.

1Co 6:2  have ye not known that the saints shall judge the world? and if by you the world is judged, are ye unworthy of the smaller judgments?

1Pe 4:17  For it is the ripe time for the judgment to begin with the house of God; but, if first with us, what shall be the end of them who yield not unto the glad-message of God?

both the quotes above Paul is talking to people of the Law... under the Law, Us Gentiles are Not under the Law i.e. NOT Trangressors of Law i.e. sinners. sinners get death, Law followers get death, to obtain Life Eternal, one must come to a realization that they have it no matter what they do or say. Life is a given sense the rezz of Christ. All will live forever...  There is no judgement in Christ which all things are in Christ forever from this second on ...or from rezz day.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2011, 03:56:08 PM »
regarding;judging angels......

If we are seated with Him in the heavens at present..then we are in the spiritual kingdom of Heaven...and we are already judging angels/spirits[messages brought]

whether of the Lord and truth..or of anti-christ and deception and error.  This is s hown in parable by the Lord...as the net and the fish..and

choosing and eating a good fish..and casting a bad fish away. The disciples were already doing this...with Annais and sapphira...the magician that

wanted to buy the Holy spirit with money, etc. Discerning spirits is equal to God bringing all the lower animals to Adam for him to observe the

nature of and 'name' it...thereby gaining dominion over it. when you gain dominion over it,through Christ,then you are ruling with Christ.....

and so bringing into sunjection every 'thought' spirit message.

It is a learning process....a teaching and leading in Holy spirit..into the fullness of Christ...it is the walk and the race to overcome the world and crush

the 'head/mind' of serpent.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2011, 05:01:11 PM »
Quote from: Sheila
If we are seated with Him in the heavens at present..then we are in the spiritual kingdom of Heaven...and we are already judging angels/spirits[messages brought]

whether of the Lord and truth..or of anti-christ and deception and error

Yes.  Christ has put everything under his feet.  If we are seated with him in heavenly places, everything is put under our feet as well, including death.

17And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

18And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

19Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

20Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

21In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

22All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

23And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:

24For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

--Luke 10

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 05:37:29 PM by Molly »

Offline redhotmagma

• Bronze
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2011, 05:01:55 PM »
regarding;judging angels......

whether of the Lord and truth..or of anti-christ and deception and error.  This is s hown in parable by the Lord...as the net and the fish..and

choosing and eating a good fish..and casting a bad fish away. The disciples were already doing this...with Annais and sapphira...the magician that

wanted to buy the Holy spirit with money, etc. Discerning spirits is equal to God bringing all the lower animals to Adam for him to observe the

nature of and 'name' it...thereby gaining dominion over it. when you gain dominion over it,through Christ,then you are ruling with Christ.....

and so bringing into sunjection every 'thought' spirit message.

It is a learning process....a teaching and leading in Holy spirit..into the fullness of Christ...it is the walk and the race to overcome the world and crush

the 'head/mind' of serpent.

I see it  :thumbsup:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2011, 05:05:48 AM »
All of these things are in the seed that is germinating.

All of these things are in the measure of leaven hidden within the three measures of meal till all is leavened.

What we are doing now is what we will be doing then.

Now we see in part, then, we will know as we are known.

Not all have earned the right to judge angels.

More than that, I count all things to be loss in view of the surpassing value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them but rubbish so that I may gain Christ,

and may be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own derived from the Law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which comes from God on the basis of faith,

that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death; in order that I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus.

Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Let us therefore, as many as are perfect, have this attitude; and if in anything you have a different attitude, God will reveal that also to you;
(Php 3:8-15)
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

• Gold
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2011, 06:19:05 AM »
AMEN!!! :bigGrin: :cloud9: :HeartThrob: :goodpost: :bigGrin:

HartleyIrvinDamboiseII

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2011, 01:13:15 PM »
Judging Angels
Angels are just people like you and I that speak words... Words of Life or Words of Death....

Now Totally my thoughts on this is, If you stand in a church or on a street corner telling people about God and teaching that you Have to follow rules and regulations in order to show your love for God and His Son, and when you break these rules you will have to ask for forgiveness from God to get right with God again, then this makes you only ONE KIND OF ANGEL....

You are an angel of Death, teacher of Death/teacher to train sinners how to stay sinners forever and you as a little human being cant ever be a non sinner so you will always be a person standing in the halls of death.    You are a Messenger of Death  //  Angel of Darkness

Now if you teach that Mankind are not sinners sense Christ Completed His task to bring All Mankind into Life of God, all mankind are Non sinners, Non Law followers, and are Made Alive IN Christ because God Has given all thing into the hands of His Son and that Son DID what He said He would. Then you teach that All is dependent on Learning a new way of Life  ( earth life long lessen ), that is the New Life that is IN Christ.   

Then you are a Messenger OF Life.   An Angel OF God.