Author Topic: Is the judgment of Gehenna her and now?  (Read 5256 times)

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Is the judgment of Gehenna her and now?
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2012, 07:02:24 PM »
  yeah...and new covenant..unless ye drink 'my blood' and eat 'my flesh' ye have no life in you....for we know

that/and count our old man/flesh as good as dead[refuse]..because of sin......law covenant/ministry of death.....

the eternal spirit of life is in the flesh and blood of Jesus Christ......unto us a son has been given...new covenant

unto life...life giving spiritual drink and meat..that makes atonement= at one ment[mind thought] latin mens

mental...mind of Christ mind of God..union of thought...no longer my thought are not your thoughts..

I am from above/you are from below...true atonement is bringing into unity/union with God.....His

new spirit in your heart and laws in mind and heart...there is no law of condemnation to those who

walk in spirit..but liberty and glorious freedom

Offline chuckt

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2012, 08:06:28 PM »
After doing some studies around Gehenna, I am still with some question marks.
From what I can understand, Gehenna is not for the world, but for the church. From the fact that Gehenna is situated outside of Jerusalem, we can understand that the garbage from Jerusalem ends in Gehenna.
And in this context I see Jerusalem, the Holy City as a metaphor of Gods holy people.

But my question is, if the Gehenna judgment is something that are going to take place post mortem, or is this something going on in our life here and now.

We know that most of the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus gave directly to his disciples. Is this a warning to his disciples about what could be the consequences if they should fall into the sin of fornication, or any other serious sin? Not in terms of being punished by God, by with the consequences this could have on their life, here and now.
We know that the Greek word translated "offend "is skandalÝzo. From this word we have the English word, scandal. To make a scandal is a strong expression, and involves not only your own life, but also the life of other people.

Let me paraphrase a by telling a story.
A pastor lives in a small city, is married and has a nice family. He is respected in his community, and lives a good life.
What nobody knows is that this pastor is bisexual, and before he got saved and meets his wife, he was involved in a homosexual relationship with another man.
After many years this man shows up in the pastor's church. The pastor recognized the man at once, and goes to great him. The man tells the pastor how much he has been missing him, and asks if they can meet in his hotel the same night.
To make a long story short, the pastor and this man start having a sexual relationship again. This relationship goes on for a while without anyone else, but the two, knowing anything about it.
But one day the scandal is a fact. The pastor is exposed and his picture and name is on the FrontPage of all the newspaper.
The pastor has to pay the price for his sin by losing all of his respect, his job and even his family turns their back on him. On top of all this the pastor has to carry a heavy burden of guilt because of all the sorrow and pain all this has inflicted on his wife, his children and all the people of his church.
What this pastor has to pass through can indeed be called a living hell.
And I am sure that the pastor many times cursed himself for being so stupid.
-Why did I say yes to that first invitation?
-Why did I give inn to the temptation? 
-Why didn't I "cut off" the contact with this man from the first moment?
If he had been cutting off that contact from the very beginning, this scandal would never happen.

I am not saying that this pastor never could come back, serving the Lord, and the Lord can restore everything he lost, and even give him more.
But if he had been more consistent and instead of giving into the temptation, he would cut it off from the very beginning, then the hell he had to go through could have been avoid.

This are just some thoughts I've had lately, without claiming that this is a divine revelation :o)

What if he never got caught??

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012, 08:45:17 PM »
 FOR A FACT,THELlORD DID SAY TO HIS DISCIPLES..YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS MUST EXCEL THAT

OF THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES.......

REV 22;15  OUTSIDE ARE THE DOGS, THOSE WHO PRACTICE MAJIC ARTS, THE SEXUALLY IMMORAL

THE MURDERERS, THE IDOLATERS AND EVERYONE WHO LOVES AND PRACTICES FALSEHOOD

THERE IS A REAL GOOD EXAMPLE OF THOSE WHO LIE AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT AND WHAT HAPPENS

TO THEM IN ANANIAS AND SAPPHIRA IN ACTS 5;1....

THE BELIEVERS SHARE THEIR POSSESIONS.........SATAN FILLED ANANAIS HEART... SO THAT YOU

HAVE LIED TO THE HOLY SPIRIT...... SAPPHIRA 'AGREED' TO TEST THE SPIRIT OF THE LORD

IN THE TEMPTATIONS OF CHRIST...JESUS REBUKED SATAN WITH..'IT IS ALSO WRITTEN....

'THOU SHALL NOT PUT GOD TO THE TEST"

LESS THAN 'ALL' IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH..........

SINCERITY,HONESTY WILL NOT MAKE US BOASTERS OF WHAT WE HAVE NOT GIVEN.......

'DENYING OURSELVES" IS NOT 'HOLDING BACK' A PORTION FOR OURSELVES...........JUST AS YOU

HAVE THE INCORRUPT IMAGE THAT 'HOLDS BACK' THE LAWLESS ONE...YOU HAVE THE 'LAWLESS ONE'

THAT HOLDS BACK THE GIVING OF ALL AND HOLDING ALL THINGS IN COMMON..

ANTI-CHRIST SPIRIT AND SPIRIT OF CHRIST..GOOD/EVIL  EXAMPLES IN MEN

Offline lomarah

• Silver
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012, 11:51:06 PM »
Awesome stuff Sheila!!!  :dsunny:
From Him and through Him and to Him are all things.

Offline gasman

• Reg
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
I love the dealings of God. I am never more alive in Christ than when I am chastised as a son, because he loves me. They are trully hard to bear but I would be so bold as to say that if you are not in the middle of the fire then you are not in the middle of his will, which is to refine me in gehenna fire to purge the flesh from me and leave only that incorruptable seed to spring forth as the seed that first fell into the ground. Christ himself. I must decrease so that he may increase. The word of God was first given to the Israelites in fire, burnt onto the tablets of stone and they will be burnt into the fleshy tables of our hearts the same way. The measure to which we die to the flesh is the measure that we are alive in Christ. I mean to leave nothing left to be purged in the Lake of Fire because it has all been burned while I yet lived. And to live, IS Christ. Praise the Lord!!  :cool:

Mic 6:8  He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2012, 06:18:53 PM »
THE LORD REQUIRES WE DO JUSTICE,LOVE MERCY,WALK HUMBLY.

JUSTICE=TOKOGAE-ALL SIN IN FLESH CONDEMNED[NOT A MATTER OF DEGREES..ESPECIALLY

SINCE WE HAVE COME TO KNOW THE MIND OF CHRIST/GOD..THAT IT IS HIS CHOOSING

OF A VESSEL FOR NOBLE OR IGNOBLE USE IN THIS GOOD/EVIL EXERCIZE......

WE COUNT OURSELVES AS HAVING ALL THINGS COMMON WITH MAN..KNOWING WE ARE

NO BETTER THAN ANY OTHER..THAT IF HE HADN'T CALLED US OUT AND ENLIGHTENED US

WE WOULD STILL BE IN DARKNESS..THAT IT IS HIS SPIRIT GIFT AND CALLING THAT HAS  MADE

ANY DIFFERENCE FROM ANY OTHER MAN...THIS WILL KEEP US HUMBLE..KNOWING IT IS NOT

OF OURSELVES AND UNDESERVED

LOVING MERCY........THE GREAT MERCY HE HAS GIVEN US ..NOW..IS EXTENDED TO ALL MEN..

MADE IN THE IMAGE OF CHRIST AND RAISED UP IN HIM..WE DO NOT COME TO CONDEMN

THE WORLD BUT TO GIVE LIFE.......TO FREELY FORGIVE MEN THEIR SINS....WE AS HE HAVE

THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE SIN OF ALL MEN..NOT COUNT IT AGAINST THEM AND MAKE KNOWN TO

THEM THEY ARE THE RECIPETANTS OF ETERNAL LIFE/FREE GIFT.    AND THIS IS ALL THE FRUIT.......

WHEN HE TAKES AWAY ALL THEIR SIN...THIS IS THE MEASURE OF FULLNESS OF CHRIST

THAT WE ATTAIN..IT IS ENOUGH FOR US TO BE LIKE HIM..HAVE HIS MIND[SAVIOURS WILL GO UP

ON MOUNT ZION TO GOVERN THE MOUNTAINS OF ESAU. AND THE KINGDOM WILL BE THE LORD'S]

HAVING HIS MIND..AND KNOWING THE CREATURE WAS SUBJECTED TO VANITY..NOT OF IT'S

OWN WILL..BUT BY HE WHO SUBJECTED IT..IN ORDER THAT THE CREATURE MAY BE SET FREE

INTO THE GLORIOUS FREEDOM OF THE SONS OF GOD...

KNOWING THAT5 CHRIST WILL APPEAR AGAIN  APART FROM SIN[SEPERATE THE PEOPLE FROM

SIN]  AND HOW HAS THE LORD SEPERATED MANKIND FROM SIN?  DISCERNMENT OF THE EVIL

FROM THE GOOD...AND THAT FATHER USED THE EVIL IN THE TREE AS A TOOL FOR THE GOOD

OF MAN IN THIS EXERCIZE OF GOOD AND EVIL. THAT THROUGH IT..ALL THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

SHOULD BE FULL..FRUIT SUCH AS MERCY,LONG-SUFFERING,HUMILITY COMPASSION SHOULD

BE DEVELOPED IN HIS CHILDREN, AS A DISTINCT COMPONET OF LOVE.

THE TOL IS THAT MANKIND IS THE CHILDREN OF GOD...THAT THE TOKOGAE IS OF THE DISCIPLINE

OF GOD.   THE WHOLE CREATION HAS BEEN GROANING FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF THE

SONS OF GOD.

COMFORT YE,COMFORT YE MY PEOPLE..TELL THEM THEIR HARD SERVICE IS OVER,THAT HER

SIN HAS BEEN PAID FOR, THAT SHE HAS RECEIVED FROM THE LORD'S HAND DOUBLE FOR

ALL HER SINS[DOUBLE ANNOINTING]

iSAAIH 52;21  THIS IS WHAT THE SOVEREIGN LORD SAYS,YOUR GOD WHO DEFENDS HIS PEOPLE

SEE,I HAVE TAKEN OUT OF YOUR HAND THE CUP THAT MADE YOU STAGGER, FROM THAT CUP

THE GOBLET OF MY WRATH,YOU WILL NEVER DRINK AGAIN

I WILL PUT IT IN THE HANDS OF YOUR TORMENTORS[EVIL TOOLS] WHO SAID TO YOU...

MAKE YOUR BACK LIKE THE  GROUND,LIKE A STREET TO BE WALKED OVER.

AWAKE! AWAKE! O'ZION  CLOTHE YOURSELF WITH STRENGTH. PUT ON YOUR GARMENTS OF SPLENDOUR

[CHRIST].....BURST INTO SONGS OF JOY YOU RUINS FOR THE LORD HAS COMFORTED HIS

PEOPLE, HE HAS REDEEMED JERUSALEM............

SO WILL HE SPRINKLE MANY NATIONS..AND KINGS WILL SHUT THEIR MOUTHS BECAUSE OF HIM

FOR WHAT THEY WERE NOT TOLD THEY WILL SEE,AND WHAT THEY HAVE NOT HEARD,THEY

WILL UNDERSTAND

ENLARGE THE PLACE OF YOUR TENT..STRETCH YOUR TENT CURTAINS WIDE........

O'AFFLICTED CITY LASHED BY STORMS AND NOT COMFORTED,I WILL BUILD YOU WITH

STONES OF TURQUOISE,YOUR FOUNDATION WITH SAPPHIRES[REV 21;19]

COME ALL YOU WHO ARE THIRSTY,COME TO THE WATERS, AND YOU WHO HAVE NO MONEY

COME BUY AND EAT!

NATIONS WILL COME TO YOUR LIGHT,AND KINGS TO THE BRIGHTNESS OF YOUR DAWN

LIFT UP YOUR EYES AND LOOK ABOUT YOU",ALL" ASSEMBLE AND COME TO YOU........

THEN YOU WILL LOOK AND BE RADIANT,YOUR HEART WILL THROB AND SWELL WITH JOY

...INSTEAD OF THEIR SHAME,MY PEOPLE WILL INHERIT A DOUBLE PORTION

AND INSTEAD OF DISGRACE  THEY WILL REJOICE IN THEIR INHERITANCE

AND SO THEY WILL INHERIT A DOUBLE PORTION IN THEIR LAND,

AND EVERLASTING JOY WILL BE THEIRS

FOR I THE LORD..LOVE JUSTICE, I HATE ROBBERY AND INIQUITY, IN MY FAITHFULNESS

I WILL REWARD THEM AND MAKE AN EVERLASTING COVENANT WITH THEM.

FOR ZION'S SAKE I WILL NOT KEEP SILENT, FOR JERUSALEMS SAKE I WILL NOT REMAIN QUIET

TIL HER RIGHTEOUSNESS SHINES OUT LIKE THE DAWN

HER SALVATION LIKE A BLAZING TORCH

I HAVE TRODDEN THE WINEPRESS ALONE..FROM THE NATIONS NO-ONE WAS WITH ME

I TRAMPLED THEM IN MY ANGER AND TROD THEM DOWN IN MY WRATH

FOR THE DAY OF VENEGANCE WAS IN MY HEART..AND THE  YEAR OF MY REDEMPTION HAS COME

[VENEGANCE ON THE EVIL TOOL  IS REDEMPTION OF ALL IN CHRIST] DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

AS THE NEW HEAVENS AND THE NEW EARTH THAT I MAKE WILL ENDURE BEFORE ME

DECLARES THE LORD,SO WILL YOUR NAME AND DESCENDANTS ENDURE.....

AND THEY WILL GO OUT AND LOOK UPON THE DEAD BODIES OF THOSE WHO REBELLED AGAINST ME

THEIR WORM WILL NOT DIE,NOR WILL THEIR FIRE BE QUENCHED,AND THEY WILL BE

LOATHSOME TO ALL MANKIND[MK 9;48 MT 3;12 DAN 12;2

THE MIND OF GOD AND CHRIST..THE NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH OF TRUTH RIGHTEOUSNESS

JUSTICE AND MERCY..EVEN THE ETERNAL HEAVENS,EARTH..SHALL LIVE FOREVER...

AND THE OLD HEAVENS EARTH WHERE THE ACCUSOR AND EVIL TOOL BROUGHT DEATH..

SHALL BE NO MORE. THE DOCTRINES AND LIES AND THEIVING OF THE EVIL TOOL/BODY OF DEATH

SHALL BE LOATHSOME UNTO ALL PEOPLE.........BURNT IN GEHENNA

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2012, 06:41:32 PM »
Sheila you are V E R Y busy lately :thumbsup:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2012, 07:53:01 PM »
ACTS 19;19  A NUMBER WHO HAD PRACTICED SORCERY BROUGHT THEIR SCROLLS TOGATHER

AND BURNED THEM PUBLICLY. WHEN THEY CALCULATED THE VALUE OF THE SCROLLS

THE TOTAL CAME TO 50,000 DRACHMA'S. IN THIS WAY THE WORD OF THE LORD SPREAD

WIDELY AND GREW IN POWER.

BABYLON SORCERY IS PRESUMPTOUSNESS..JUDGING MEN TO ETERNAL DESTRUCTION...OR SOME

TO DESTRUCTION SOME TO GRACE.OR MIX GRACE/LAW.THIS IS WICKEDNESS/INIQUITY

DOCTRINES OF SORCERY...MAJIC SPELLS CAST ON THE PEOPLE

BOOKS WERE OPENED[BOOK OF LAW]..AND EACH MAN JUDGED BY WHAT WAS WRITTEN IN THEM...

MAN OF SIN JUDGED..NEW MAN IN CHRIST JUDGED? DON'T THINK SO THE SPIRITUAL MAN IS NOT JUDGED

...LOVE DOES NOT KEEP A RECORD OF THE WRONG

BOOK OF LIFE OPENED....ALL MEN GIVEN FREE GIFT...........THERE IS NO WRITTEN RECORD

IN HEAVEN AGAINST ANY MAN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE[CHRIST]

BURN YOUR SCROLLS[DOCTRINES OF DEMONS] AND CEASE FROM SORCERY/MAJIC SPELLS OF

BABYLON

SOME JEWS WHO WENT AROUND DRIVING OUT EVIL SPIRITS TRIED TO INVOKE THE NAME OF THE LORD

JESUS OVER THOSE WHO WERE DEMON POSSESSED.  THEY WOULD SAY,'IN THE NAME OF JESUS WHO

PAUL PREACHES....I COMMAND YOU TO COME OUT.. SEVEN SONS OF SCEVA,A JEWISH HIGH PRIEST

WERE DOING THIS.  ONE DAY..THE EVIL SPIRIT ANSWERED THEM' JESUS I KNOW, AND I KNOW ABOUT PAUL,

BUT WHO ARE YOU?  THEN THE MAN WHO HAD THE EVIL SPIRIT JUMPED ON THEM AND OVER-

POWERED THEM" ALL"  HE GAVE THEM SUCH A BEATING THAT THEY RAN OUT OF THE HOUSE

NAKED AND BLEEDING...[IF YOU ARE SAVED BY GRACE,SO TOO ALL MEN..IF SIN IS BEING COUNTED

AGAINST YOU SO TOO ALL MEN]

SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW  JESUS CHRIST AND THE FATHER...

THE DEMON SHALL OVERPOWER THE 'ALL'..AND SEND YOU NAKED AND BLEEDING.....ALSO

THE AUTHORITY IS IN KNOWING THE FATHER AND SON.  SEVEN SONS OF HIGH PREIST CAN

BE LIKENED TO 7 CHURCHES OF CHRIST...THESE ARE THE WORD OF HIM WHO HOLDS

THE SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD AND THE SEVEN STARS. I KNOW YOUR DEEDS,YOU HAVE A

REPUTATION OF BEING ALIVE,BUT YOU ARE DEAD. WAKE UP! STRENGTHEN WHAT REMAINS

AND IS ABOUT TO DIE,FOR I HAVE NOT FOUND YOUR DEEDS COMPLETE IN THE SIGHT OF MY GOD

[ THE DEED IS COMPLETE SEPERATION OF SIN FROM ALL MEN. EVIL TOOL SEPERATE FROM MEN

[.IF FIRSTFRUITS HOLY/ALLHOLY]THE DEED IS YOU RECEIVED FREELY,GIVE FREELY

GIFT OF LIFE TO ALL,ALL SINS FORGIVEN MEN/HOW CAN YOU SEPERATE A DEMON FROM A MAN IF HIS

SINS ARE  HELD AGAINST HIM/ANGELS HELP SEPERATE SIN FROM MAN.

WHEN THE SON OF MAN COMES IN HIS GLORY..AND ALL THE ANGELS WITH HIM..HE WILL SIT

ON HIS THRONE IN HEAVENLY GLORY..ALL THE NATIONS WILL BE GATHERED BEFORE HIM

AND HE WILL SEPERATE THE PEOPLE ONE FROM ANOTHER AS A SHEPHERD SEPERATES THE SHEEP

FROM THE GOATS HE WILL PUT THE SHEEP ON HIS RIGHT AND THE GOATS ON HIS LEFT

THEN THE KING WILL SAY TO THOSE ON HIS RIGHT[MANKIND] COME YOU WHO ARE BLESSED BY

MY FATHER; TAKE YOUR INHERITANCE THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU SINCE THE CREATION

OF THE WORLD...........

THN HE WILL SAY TO THOSE ON HIS LEFT DEPART FROM ME YE WHO ARE CURSED, INTO THE

ETERNAL FIREPREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS]

MATT 3;12  HIS WINNOWING FORK[ED]TONGUES IS IN HIS HANDS AND HE WILL CLEAR HIS THRESHING

FLOOR,GATHERING HIS WHEAT INTO THE BARN, AND BURNING UP THE CHAFF WITH UNQUENCHABLE FIRE

.]....

HE WHO OVERCOMES WILL LIKE THEM BE DRESSED IN WHITE, I WILL NEVER BLOT OUT HIS NAME

FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE..

CHILDREN..IF OUR SINS ARE NOT HELD AGAINST US..AND WE RECEIVE ETERNAL LIFE THROUGH

THE FREE GIFT AND GRACE OF GOD..SO,TOO,ALL MEN[ALL THINGS IN COMMON] THIS IS PART OF THE

FULLNESS OF THE MEASURE OF CHRIST THAT  SHALL BE IN HIS.

COME UP HERE  REV 11;11,12

YOU HAVE AUTHORITY TO FORGIVE SINS..YOU RECEIVED FREELY..GIVE FREELY TO ALL

MAY YOU BE FOUND OF HIM SPOTLESS AND BLAMELESS AND FREE OF WRINKLES

COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS

AND YES WW..AS REBECCA SAID..HE IS QUICKLY CHANGING GARMENTS FOR HIGH PRIESTHOOD