Author Topic: If God Created Evil, Then Why Is He Obligated to Allow it Eternal Victory?  (Read 3850 times)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
IMHO there is no difference.  God is all-powerful... if someone's mind is darkened, its because He wanted it, no active/passive word-wrangling is going to get God off the hook (not that He needs to be "gotten off the hook").

I'm not trying to get God on or off the hook.
I'm just trying to understand (what Lee wrotes)
I see I different between option a and b; but that doesn't automaticly means "God gets off the hook"
He never was on my hook :winkgrin:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
Just as it may be said that the greatest good comes from religious people, so the greatest evil is from them also. While the first beast from the sea may be regarded as political, the second wild beast is religious and John saw it, "...ascending out of the land, and it had two horns like a lambkin's, and it spoke as a dragon.  And it is exercising all the authority of the first wild beast in its sight, and making the earth and those dwelling in it to be worshiping the first wild beast, whose death blow was cured." (RV 13:11-12, CLV)

Wickedness, iniquity and lawlessness are opposites of the God Who is love.  Fear is a negative opposite of love; indifference is a neutral opposite of love; and, hate is a positive opposite of love.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!