Author Topic: Another gospel  (Read 4142 times)

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Another gospel
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 07:01:17 AM »
when Jesus drags a star fallen to the earth[dragged by satans tail[tale]  back up into the Heavens with Him. He and the angels are quite capable

of straigtening out any stinking thinking.  He tells them the saint/churches  were overtcome and many such doctrines of demons were taught by them...

He tells them[upward call] all the things their 'deaf' ears didn't hear through all the noisy confusion of Babylon down here..they are changed

in a twinkling of an ey  He tells them all men were appointed to die once and then the judgement.  He tells them everything that pertains to Him

as the saviour of all men. He gives them the free gift of eternal life..and they come to know God and the son..and they also know that they

have been prodigal sons of God..and are not worthy of the Father...God Himself finishes their training.  they are given the best ROBE AT THAT TIME

rIGHTEOUSNESS THROUGH CHRIST WHO LAY DOWN HIS LIFE FOR THEIR SINS IN ORDER TO DRAG THEM BACK UP INTO THE HEAVENS

SO THEY COULD RETURN UNTO THEIR FATHER.  NO MAN TELLS THEM THIS  THEY HEAR WHAT THEY HAD NOT HEARD....

fIERY LECTURES OF TRUTH BURN UP MISCONCEPTIONS[FILTHY RAGS] AND bEST ROBE OF TRUTH AND RIGHTEOUSNESS GIVEN

THE PARABLE OF THE WICKED SERVANT WHO HAD ALL HIS DEBT CANCELLED..AND THEN BEGAN TO BEAT A FELLOW SERVANT TIL HE PAID FOR HIS

DEBT[BEAT ASSIGN STRIPES TO] WILL SHINE LIGHT ON THE MATTER..AS THE WORDS AND ADMONITION OF CHRIST WILL IN MY PREVIOUS POST.

ADD SOM EXTRA OIL IN YOUR VESSEL[ THESE WORDS I SPEAK ARE SPIRIT AND LIFE]  OBEY HIM.

LORD FORGIVE THEM  THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO...

HE DISCIPLINES EVERY SON HE RECEIVES[DISCIPLINE/CORRECTION  OF ANY  MISSING THE MARK OF THE UPWARD CALL]

CAN YOU SAY 'FATHER DO NOT COUNT THIS SIN AGAINST THEM ON YOUR CROSS?'  THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO?

THAT IS YOUR PATTERN TO FOLLOW........

P.S.  DO NOT CONDEMN A SERVANT TO HIS MASTER...FATHER HAS GIVEN SOME VESSELS OVER FOR IGNOBLE PURPOSES HERE...

THEY SERVE AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE EVIL CONTRAST..GIVEN OVER TO SATAN FOR THE D3ESTRUCTION OF THE FLESH..

IN ORDER THAT THE SPIRIT BE SAVED ON THEDAY OF THE LORD...AND WHEN YOU THINK OF IT..HAVEN'T WE ALL

BORE THE CORRUPTIBLE IMAGE TOO[IGNOBLE]

LISTEN TO HIM!!!!  THIS IS MY SON IN WHOM I AM WELL PLEASED.

I  YOU KNOW..THE LIGHT KEEPS GETTING BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER....i TOOK A STEP UP WITH JEHOVAH'S WITTNESS FROM THE BAPTIST

BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT MORE LOVING THAT THE DEAD ARE DEAD AND NOT TORTURED...THEN  IT'S JUST TORTURED FOR AWHILE

THEN IT'S  NOT TORTURED BUT DISCIPLINED CORRECTED AND FREE GIFT GIVEN...THEN IT'S PRODIGAL RETURNING HOME FROM THE DEAD

IF WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GIVE ACCOUNT OF EVERY 'WORD' OUT OF OUR MOUTH..LET IT BE JESUS AND FATHER'S.

GOD HAS CONDEMNED SIN IN THE FLESH OF ALL MEN...AND HAS  BROUGHT JUSTIFICATION THROUGH ONE ACT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

THAT BRINGS LIFE FOR ALL MEN.  FOR JUST AS THROUGH THE DISOBEDIANCE OF THE ONE MAN, THE MANY WERE MADE SINNERS

SO ALSO THROUGH THE OBEDIANCE OF THE ONE MAN, THE MANY WILL BE MADE RIGHTEOUS ROMANS 4;19

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 07:34:55 AM »
I personally don t believe in age during(aionian) kolassis. I believe aionian is a poor translation of the Hebrew word "olam", which is an indefinite period defined by the subject it is connected to- as Jesus said, "few stripes.....many stripes" etc.
Isn't that teh defenition of both olam and eon?
Some olams last a few days, others a life time, others.....
Same for age.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 07:38:15 AM »
P.S.  NOISY BABYLON HAS NOT LOVE FOR HER HUSBAND OR CHILDREN AND IS AS A CLANGING CYMBOLS....

AND HOW CAN I KNOW WHAT OCCURRS IN HEAVEN WHEN PEOPLE ARE RESURRECTED, YOU MAY LEGITAMATELY ASK.....

BECAUSE OF THIS...THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN....BECAUSE OF THE WORK HE IS DOING IN ALL OF US...

THE REFINING..THE DECLARING..THE OPENING OUR EARS AND EYES...THE CALLING OF US FROM OUR DEAD CONDITION TO

HIS GRACE AND LOVE AND LIFE

Offline CHB

• Silver
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 08:25:38 PM »
Hope I didn't come across as judging anyone, that certainly was not my intention.

CHB

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 08:43:57 PM »
Hope I didn't come across as judging anyone, that certainly was not my intention.

CHB

I didn't think so at all.   :Peace2:    :dsunny:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2012, 08:55:27 PM »

CHB
I'm sure you would give a fair ruling judge C. :Peace2:
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2012, 09:44:31 PM »
 oh CHB  even if I thought you did..what would it matter.last time I checked He never appointed me to judge anyone .what matters is that some fall

[short of His Glory] for a refining and whitening...some of the wise will fall too[wise virgin class]

what is missing the 'mark" of the High calling UPWARD but to fall short of the fullness of Christ   the revelation of Christ when He comes in the Power

and Glory of the Father[nothing impossible with God] with all His angels with Him[armies of heaven]

the light gets brighter and brighter in the refining process so that we do not see through a glass darkly anymore but can see Him face to face

as our veil is removed..so we may be like Him at His appearing

and what if some fall short...His mercy will open blind eyes[just as He has mine.  I use to agree with the judgement that almost all men

would be condemned to eternal death[can two walk togather unless they are in agreement]   His long-suffering to me in my blindness and

darkness...has made me know Him...and they will all know me when I take awayall there sin[missing the mark] of the truth,righteousness and Glory

that is in Christ Jesus Our Lord.

Jesus come not to condemn the world..but to save it.... ALL MEN WILL BE RAISED UP IN CHRIST...will receive the mind of Christ/Be ONE WITH HIM

AND THE FATHER  IN LOVE THE PERFECT BOND OF UNION

First He cleans the inside of the cup/vessel....puts a spirit of love truth in us..He writes His law of love in our mind and heart and causes us to keep

them and walk in them

Luke 13;15  then should not this woman a daughter of Abraham whom satan has kept bound for eighteen[or 40 or 70 or 100] long years be set free

on the sabbath day from what bound her?   this woman was bent over and could not straigthen UP...lift yourselves erect your deliverance draws nigh

keep watch...so you also must be ready..because the son of man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.

faithful and wise servant to feed food at proper time..not to begin to 'beat/stripes]  if he should do that the Master of that servant will come on a day

and an hour he is not aware of.  the parable of the ten virgins.....

Food at the proper time=timely admonitions to watch

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2012, 09:51:40 PM »
oh CHB  even if I thought you did..what would it matter.last time I checked He never appointed me to judge anyone .what matters is that some fall

:thumbsup:   

CHB's just showing that good heart.   :HeartThrob:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2012, 07:32:23 PM »
John, reminds me of a discussion I was having with some fellows while I was still in orthodoxy/mainstream.  We were talking about pre or post mil..one of the fellows said "I'm a pan-milliniumist - "it will all pan out in the end".   :laughing7:

Thats really funny James, and so true :laughing7:

When discussing these differences in doctrinal understanding there should be a rule of some sort, like,

"Ok now that we have debated this difference we have for an hour, let's spend and hour rejoicing that we are all washed in the blood and involved in salvation of all- celebrating the love we have to share in Christ with one another and with the entire world."
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2012, 08:45:51 PM »
John, reminds me of a discussion I was having with some fellows while I was still in orthodoxy/mainstream.  We were talking about pre or post mil..one of the fellows said "I'm a pan-milliniumist - "it will all pan out in the end".   :laughing7:

When discussing these differences in doctrinal understanding there should be a rule of some sort, like,

"Ok now that we have debated this difference we have for an hour, let's spend and hour rejoicing that we are all washed in the blood and involved in salvation of all- celebrating the love we have to share in Christ with one another and with the entire world."

:boydance: :boogie: :drummer:

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2012, 09:15:23 PM »
Knowing your background he must have meant a frying pan  :winkgrin:

:friendstu:
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 10:08:19 PM by WhiteWings »

Offline Lazarus Short

• Bronze
  • The truth points to itself. -Kosh Naranek
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2012, 09:53:07 PM »
...or is God panning for gold?
Socrates taught Plato.  Plato taught Aristotle.  Aristotle tutored the son of Philip of Macedon.  This boy grew up to become Alexander the Great, largely by slaughtering a lot of people.  That's philosophy.

Jesus spoke the Truth.  He blessed the poor.  He healed the sick.  He even raised the dead.  He died on a cross for us, lived again, and came back long enough to tell us to love one another.  That's religion.

goodreport

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2012, 11:56:03 PM »

:boydance: :boogie: :drummer:

Eaglesway:  Unlike Jabcat,  I don't play any musical instruments; never have been a cheerleader; but danced a great deal... and would love to join in celebrating the love we have in Christ with one another and with the entire world... for now, it may have to be only in spirit.. but please do know I appreciate being reminded of just who we are in Christ...  I do believe the Gospel... as per Gal 3:8, 16   IN Christ ALL will be blessed.   Blessings: reconciled by the blood of the cross, justified, saved, sanctified, etc.

The beauty of praising and thanking Him for all those blessings is that we will never have less hours to sing God's praise than when we'd first begun. 

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed!

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2012, 04:09:39 PM »
:) John.

Yeah Laz, I'm not saying at all that everything's pleasant, "no worries".  But I guess I see it a little more that the "torment" is a place of spiritual testing, convicting, teaching, and ultimately bringing to repentance and to kneeling and confessing Jesus as Lord.  I like the way J. Preston Eby puts it;

"Make no mistake! OUR GOD is a consuming fire! He is man's "horse breaker" and He will break you, precious friend of mine, and bring you to the foot of the cross of Jesus no matter how hot He has to build the fire around you! Even if long ages of fiery judgment and tormenting darkness fall upon you, they will last no longer than till the Great Fire of God has melted all arrogance into humility, and all that is self has died in the bloody sweat and all-saving cross of the Christ, which will never give up its redeeming power till sin and sinners have no more a name among the creatures of God."

Amen, blessings.

I see this consumming fire melting all arrogance into humility in those who are called now while we are in the flesh. I think that is why we won't be hurt of the second death because we have already experienced it now.

CHB

:dsunny:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 06:52:28 PM »
because of His Great Love we are not consumed......they marched across the breadth of the earth

and surrounded the camp of God's people, the city He loves..and fire come down from heaven

and devoured them......

AND THE DEVIL WHO DECEIVED THEM WAS THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF BURNING SULPHER

WHERE THE BEAST AND THE FALSE PROPHET HAD BEEN THROWN=======

THEY WILL BE TORMENTED DAY AND NIGHT FOREVER AND EVER.....

be careful that you don't dole out judgement meant for evil spirits to the redeemed of the Lord..

even the camp of the Holy city He loves.........it has always been satan's agenda to have God sentence

His children to burn'it never entered His heart" believe it was Baal who preferred this torture.

God's judgement is a legal court decision...His son will take all their sin away...He will cast out d3emons

into the LOF when He seperates the people from their sin......  O'Yes  He will appear again....

'APART" from sin[no longer bearing the torture stake/sin..or the putting to death of His flesh]..He will seperate

the people one from the other[old man of sin from new man]..depart to lof PREPARED FOR DEVIL...

COME YOU WHO HAVE BEEN BLESSED..INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU

ONE RIGHTEOUS MAN SAVED THE WHOLE CITY.....BEHOLD! THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY

THE SIN OF THE WORLD......

HE WILL BAPTIZE YOU WITH HOLY SPIRIT AND FIRE.....in the last days I will pour out my spirit on all flesh

that Holy spirit is like divided tongues..destruction to satan and demons/fire..Holy spirit to mankind[free gift]

the spirit is a two-edged sword..mercy and grace dealt to one/blessings...and curses Genesis 3;14 the other

Hebrews 4;12  for the word of god is living and active..sharper than any double edged sword

it PENETRATES EVEN TO DIVIDING SOUL AND SPIRIT JOINTS AND MARROW..IT JUDGES THE

THOUGHTS AND ATTITUDES OF THE HEART.  NOTHING IN ALL CREATION IS HIDDEN FROM GOD'S SIGHT

EVERYTHING IS UNCOVERED AND LAID BARE BEFORE THE EYES OF HIM TO WHOM WE

MUST GIVE ACCOUNT

MATT 8;28  TWO DEMON-POSSESSED MEN COMING FROM THE TOMBS    MARK 5..ONE GOES INTO

CUTTING OFF[2000/SWINE INTO LAKE]  THE MAN TOLD TO GO HOME TO FAMILY AND DECLARE THE MERCY

SHOWN TO HIM.  IN MARKS ACCOUNT IT IS ONE MAN..IN MATTHEWS IT IS TWO MEN...WHAT HAPPENED?

TO THE 'OTHER' MAN?...LEGION=WE ARE MANY....MATT 7;14  WIDE IS THE GATE AND BROAD IS THE ROAD

THAT LEADS TO DESTRUCTION   AND 'MANY' ENTER IN THROUGH IT

Offline Brian

« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 02:38:20 PM »
Thousands of people bought into the testimony Joseph Smith had to sell as well. They all pretty much seem to fit into the category of, "God specially chose me to tell everyone about my thoroughly non-biblical spiritual journey/revelation".

This is why it's so important to know the word of God. When you're very familiar with the original, you'll quickly spot a counterfeit. People who buy into what that ko0k Baxter writes, most likely spend ten times more time reading books like that, than they do reading the Bible.

For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have fixed our hope on the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of believers. 1 Timothy 4:10

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2012, 06:56:46 AM »
There is but ONE gospel. Except it........or not. Ain't no other flop, lest ya all are wanderin" with words and thoughts. ONE GOSPEL....Amen.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.