Author Topic: What the hell are we gonna do?  (Read 1388 times)

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
  • Grace & Peace be multiplied unto you, in Jesus
    • Hell is a Myth.com
What the hell are we gonna do?
« on: June 24, 2011, 06:05:47 AM »
I wanna kno what the hell we are gonna do after every one is burning in hell? I mean, maybe I won't make to "heaven", get past the pearly gates, get the thumbs up from Peter, or whatever- but if I do, I want to kno- What the hell am I gonna do, knowing that most of the people who ever lived are burning forever in agony and unbelievable horror and cruel terror(endless pain definitely qualifies for horror and terror). I may lose my salvation even after being saved because I think I would want to start a rescue mission- I mean surely there will be rope and water in heaven, don't you think? Or do you think? I mean really, am I blaspheming? I think I am just thinking, but I don't want to fall like lightning from the heavens for thinking too much- especially thinking about my loved ones who are all screaming at the top of their eternal lungs in the volcano of God's endless wrathful punishment.

This means if I get in"up there" I will have to get very busy in order to distract myself from the impulse to start a revolution of saints and angels who want to attempt to minister deliverance and reconciliation to lost souls "down there"- but wait, isn't that sorta like the good works I was created in Christ Jesus to do in the first place? Am I disqualifying myself for heaven by thinking like this? Am I disqualifying myself for heaven by thinking? I think I better just listen to pastor and quit wondering about these things- it is too distressing. If I make it to heaven, just "slap me five" as I join the huddle with the winning team and we'll play games for millenia on end. Sing praise songs to drown out the screaming. What the hell else are we gonna we do?
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline CHB

• Silver
Re: What the hell are we gonna do?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 06:43:37 PM »
 :laughing7: Some of the religious people I know would say you are blaspheming for saying those things.

I have heard some say that those in heaven won't even think about those in hell. That God will wipe them from their memory.

CHB

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 08:36:48 PM »
 fifth seal

when I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slaine because of the Word of God,and the testimony they had maintained. They called out

in a loud voice,'how long until you judge the inhabitants of the earth,and avenge our blood. Then each of them was given a white robe,and

told to wait a little longer until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed

[rEV  18;23,24  YOUR MERCHANTS WERE THE WORLD'S GREAT MEN,BY YOUR MAJIC SPELL ALL THE NATIONS WERE LED ASTRAY. IN HER WAS FOUND ALL THE

BLOOD OF THE PROPHETS AND OF THE SAINTS, AND OF ALL WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED ON THE EARTH]

NOW THIS  ISTHE PLEA OF ALL MEN KILLED IN THE WHITE ROBES IN HEAVEN..AVENGE THEM....AND HERE WE SEE bABYLON BEING GUILTY OF KILLING ALL

ON EARTH.....

AFTER THIS i HEARD WHAT SOUNDED LIKE THE ROAR OF A GREAT MULTITUDE IN HEAVEN,SHOUTING

NOW IT IS A GREAT MULTITUDE..THIS iSRAEL THAT NO MAN IS ABLE TO NUMBER..FOR IT IS THE FULL NUMBER OF MANKIND THAT WAS KILLED

BY THE PROSTITUTE  .........AND LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS

REV 20;11 THEN I SAW A GREAT WHITE THRONE[IT IS GREAT BECAUSE IT IS A MULTITUDE OF REDEEMED MANKIND CLOTHED IN WHITE ROBES] AND

HIM WHO WAS SEATED UPON IT

THIS FOLLOWS THE FIRE THAT COME DOWN FROM AND CONSUMED THOSE LED BY SATAN AGAINST IT....SO

ALL THAT WERE ARE MISLED BY SATAN/DEVIL/BABYLON/ OR BEAST ARE FOUND IN THAT gREAT white throne AND HIM WHO IS SEATED ON IT

THE DEAD ARE JUDGED....AND ALL THAT CAUSES SIN IS REMOVED.....AND THAT GREAT WHITE THRONE WITH GOD  SEATED ON IT IS A CITY A NEW

JERUSALEM

mATT 13;41  THE SON OF MAN WILL SEND OUT HIS ANGELS AND THEY WILL WEED OUT OF HIS KINGDOM

EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN......AND ALL WHO DO EVIL

WHAT IS THIS EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES SIN...MAYBE BABYLON,FALSE PROPHET,BEAST,SATAN AND WEAK FLESH WITH SIN IN IT? i BELEIVE SO

DOES HE BRING TO BIRTH AND NOT BRING DELIVERANCE? NOPE!  HE DOES DELIVER

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 07:22:52 PM »
:laughing7: Some of the religious people I know would say you are blaspheming for saying those things.

I have heard some say that those in heaven won't even think about those in hell. That God will wipe them from their memory.

CHB

Oh Cool, Yea, I forgot about that one.   MINDWIPE. MINDWIPE. LINE UP FOR MINDWIPE. THANK YOU GOD FOR WIPING MY MIND AND HIDING THE TRUTH THAT PEOPLE ARE BURNING FROM LIL OL ME! YAYYYYY GET INTO HEAVEN. GET ONE FREE MINDWIPE!!!!! Sons of God UNITE!!!! GET INTO THE HIDDEN WISDOM! GET YOUR MINDWIPE NOW!!!!! FREE!!!!!!!

This Christian god of torment and denial just gets better and better :grin:

What happend to when we see Him we shall be like Him for we shall see Him as He is? or...We shall know as we are known?  So much for the bible- onward with man's traditions!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 07:28:31 PM by eaglesway »
The Logos is complete, but it is not completely understood. hellisamyth.webs.com

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 04:49:24 AM »
Bump this thread.

Interesting OP E.W.

Sheila;  would you be willing to take your post and go through it, separating it into several sections and elaborating on what you're saying?  I'd like to have a better picture of your thoughts on this.

If possible, thanks.   :thumbsup:

P.S.  Your post seems like a good outline of some important thoughts, that I'd be interested in a few "blanks filled in".  :)
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 05:36:20 AM »
   Hey Jab,

I'll start on this in the morning... heading to the pillow!!

nite all!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 03:54:39 PM »
   Fifth seal...souls under altar calling out to the Lord for justice.....just as Abels blood called out to God from the ground.  why?  because instead of Cain ruling over

sin crouching at the door..and getting mastery over it..it mastered him...and the spirit of the liar and murdered/prince of this world..brought forth

evil works[Lord testifies his works are evil] done in Cain's flesh..[judged according to what was done in the body  evil spirit killed man].

The Lamb answers this cry with...hold on til the 'fullness' of the number is reached....This is followed by the opening of the sixth seal...which is the very

answer of the Lord to their plea .  Wrath/judgement against spirit of prince of this world whose works are wicked.

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 04:22:14 PM »
 Rev 18;23,24

You merchants were the worlds great men,By your majic spell all the nations were led astray.  This is the female counterpart spirit that fornicates

with the Kings'princes of the earth[this world]=satan.  Her 'majic spell' is lying prophets/deceive,lying 'signs'..that led the nations astray..

in 'her' is found the blood of true prophets and of the saints,and of all who have been killed on the earth...

Your merchants...turned over tables of merchants in temple....those that prosper from deception...sell Holy spirit/doves for gain/but or sell without 'mark'

ex; Pharoah portrayed satan holding men in slavery to 'sin works'..Moses true prophet of the Lord working deliverance of the people.....

showing forth signs per God testifying to truth. Majic practicing priests competing against truth.lying signs; Showdown...Moses word's fulfilled..nation

of Egypt/prince of this world destroyed...Israel delivered into promises

ex; serpent as lying prophet slandering God in garden...spell..she looked at fruit as good to make wise..so she ate...sin entered and killed all in Adam

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 04:34:00 PM »
   The Lamb judges Babylon and destroys the deception by words of truth. Judges the harlot spirit that is counterpart of satan.

Rev 19   After this I heard what sounded like the roar of a great multitude in heaven shouting,'HALLELUJAH!  SALVATION AND GLORY AND POWER

BELONG TO OUR GOD,FOR TRUE AND JUST ARE HIS JUDGEMENTS, HE HAS CONDEMNED THE GREAT PROSTITUTE WHO CORRUPTED THE EARTH

BY HER ADULTERIES. HE HAS AVENGED ON HER THE BLOOD OF HIS SERVANTS.

wHEN THE lAMB DOES THIS JUDGEMENT hE HAS HER FALL...THE VEIL OVER US[SPELL] OF DECEPTION IS REMOVED...THIS FOLLOWED BY THE WEDDING SUPPER

=TRUE WORDS OF GOD

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 09:10:38 PM »
I wanna kno what the hell we are gonna do after every one is burning in hell? I mean, maybe I won't make to "heaven", get past the pearly gates, get the thumbs up from Peter, or whatever- but if I do, I want to kno- What the hell am I gonna do, knowing that most of the people who ever lived are burning forever in agony and unbelievable horror and cruel terror(endless pain definitely qualifies for horror and terror). I may lose my salvation even after being saved because I think I would want to start a rescue mission- I mean surely there will be rope and water in heaven, don't you think? Or do you think? I mean really, am I blaspheming? I think I am just thinking, but I don't want to fall like lightning from the heavens for thinking too much- especially thinking about my loved ones who are all screaming at the top of their eternal lungs in the volcano of God's endless wrathful punishment.

This means if I get in"up there" I will have to get very busy in order to distract myself from the impulse to start a revolution of saints and angels who want to attempt to minister deliverance and reconciliation to lost souls "down there"- but wait, isn't that sorta like the good works I was created in Christ Jesus to do in the first place? Am I disqualifying myself for heaven by thinking like this? Am I disqualifying myself for heaven by thinking? I think I better just listen to pastor and quit wondering about these things- it is too distressing. If I make it to heaven, just "slap me five" as I join the huddle with the winning team and we'll play games for millenia on end. Sing praise songs to drown out the screaming. What the hell else are we gonna we do?

In heaven We will assemble a prayer strike team Alpha, I got some ready warrior angels who will follow me, then we will pray to God to let them go, storm the gates of hell and shout for FREEDOM.

:bottlebump: (hell)   :help:    :eek:(demon)    :Shoot: (saints)   :robinhood:

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 11:32:00 PM »
I definitely wanna join up :o) Alpha Team Arise!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 11:54:17 PM »
  you guys crack me up!!   When I was told I was going home....I hatched a plan..that I was going to do some major demon busting in my spirit form

before I left the vincinity of this earth!...the mind of the saints must think alike? huh....=mind of Christ

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2011, 12:12:49 AM »
I definitely wanna join up :o) Alpha Team Arise!

Should the call go out........Sign me up for the :heat:!!!!! :happyclap:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 12:25:55 AM »
sheila, you see some of this as past, some as present, some as future?

if so, can't the challenge be which is which?

Do you see the magic-makers as mainstream christianity, or something else?

thanks, James.
Neither should there be vulgar speech, foolish talk, or coarse jesting--all of which are out of character--but rather thanksgiving.  Eph. 5:4  **  Saved 1John 3.2, Eph. 2:8, John 1:12 - Being saved 2Cor. 4:16 2Peter 3:18 - Will be saved 1Peter 1:5 Romans 8:23

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 01:31:16 AM »
Mighty through God for the tearing down of strongholds and towers that exalt themselves against the true knowledge of God

Weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left

For this reason the son of God manifested, to destroy the works of the devil!

If anyone has not believed our gospel it s because the god of this world has blinded their eyes so they can't see the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ

The earth was formless and void and the spirit was moving over the waters and the God said, "Let there be light".

In that day I will slay leviathan the twisting serpent of the deep with the sword of my mouth, in that day "Sing of it- A Vineyard"!!!

Offline eaglesway

• < Moderator >
    • Hell is a Myth.com
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2011, 01:40:42 AM »
Mighty through God for the tearing down of strongholds and towers that exalt themselves against the true knowledge of God

Weapons of righteousness for the right hand and the left

For this reason the son of God manifested, to destroy the works of the devil!

If anyone has not believed our gospel it s because the god of this world has blinded their eyes so they can't see the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ

The earth was formless and void and the spirit was moving over the waters and the God said, "Let there be light".

In that day I will slay leviathan the twisting serpent of the deep with the sword of my mouth, in that day "Sing of it- A Vineyard"!!!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2011, 06:04:44 PM »
 Hi Jab..look for the prophecies in this way...the stone of stumbling[Christ] that struck the colossus...and become a mountain to fill the earth. Look for

the 'birth pangs' of the KINGDOM to ever increase in strength and scope..til ir fills the whole earth and heavens...thus new earth,new heavens..it

starts out locally[as measure of leaven hid in flour] and expands to the whole lump through growth..

Matt 16;21  And I tell you that you are Peter[rock=Father revealed Christ to Peter..whomever has the Father has the son,and whomever has the son has the Father]

AND ON THIS ROCK I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH........AND THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT OVERCOME IT.   WHY, Because Christ was baptized for the dead

in the river Jordan, in order to fulfill all righteousness..tasting death for every man. Because ofthis...those that died in faith..looking ahead for the promises

shall preced us that are alive at the time of His coming  I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.....

WHAT YOU BIND[LOCK OUT] ON EARTH[As unfulfilled prophecy] WILL BE BOUND IN HEAVEN[Unfulfilled spiritually].

What ever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven..     TAKE THESE KEYS.....WE NEED THEM

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2011, 07:27:52 PM »
 Prophecys are the "WORD OF GOD  SENT OUT THAT ACCOMPLISHES AND FUFILLS HIS WILL.

THE DREAM OF THE KING

Daniel 2;30-49   Interpretation...Colossus signifies ongoing kingdom of Babylon...the Christ stone/Kingdom of Heaven....and continues it's fulfillment to this day.

ten toes signifies ten kings 'kingdom' of one hour in Rev...the 'ten' signifies the completeness of the ruling of the kings of the earth.[trampling of gentiles]

Rev 17;12   ten horns..ten kings..who are to receive authority for one hour[new world order?Muslim movement?UN?]..they give their kingdom over to

the beast...they bring the prostitute to ruin...eat her flesh..burn her with fire.[to fulfill God's word's].

These 'kings' will make war with the Lamb...but the Lamb will overcome them.

Now was this fulfilled in Daniel's day? yes..In Jesus Christ day? yes....does Babylon exist today? yes...so look for further fulfillment on a global scale

BECAUSE ONCE THE WORD GOES FORTH IT FULFILLS ALL THAT HE PURPOSED IN IT AND DOES NOT RETURN TO HIM 'VOID" OR EMPTY AND

UNFUFILLED

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
 Ongoing fullness of prophecy of God,and Word of God

Do not eat of the TOKOGAE..the day you eat of it you will die.... Literal/earthly sign..and so she ate..and he ate....spiritual fulfillment...

their eyes were opened to know evil[in their flesh as nakedness/shame] Continuos fulfillment...930 literal physical years for Adam  in flesh....

plus God further cut those days short...120...then 70 physical years. this prophecy will continue until all in Adam expierence this.

Prophecy...I will put enmity between the woman's seed and the seed of the serpent....woman's seed physically and spiritually continues to this day

serpent's seed in our flesh and promised seed in our spirit struggle in strife....til spirit of promised seed overcomes serpent's seed...and Old man

in corruptible image perishes...and Christ takes us home.

Promised seed 'tasted death" under law...TOKOGAE...without sin...lay down His life and take it back up again. 1000year reign/day of the Lord/Sabbath

God shows mercy to the 1000th generation of those that LOVE HIM.   The regeneration is the generation of the Holy seed to the 1000th generation...

fullness of ALL who died in Adam.

Now the secound resurrection of the wicked is a fallen angel that opens the abyss and looses satan....this is an ongoing persecution and enmity between

seed of woman and serpent seed.  Seed of woman=camp of HOLY CITY...seed of serpent=persecution from   those dead in Adam[sin in flesh] against

spirit life in Christ...wheat tares.

Further more..the spirit/holy spirit in your flesh is the 'new earth..sown with wheat] due to be seperated by angels from tares also sown..harvested..and

brought into the barn of Heaven[bear fruit unto heaven]

and Christ the Lord is your new heaven...HOPE OF GLORY......your belly is as a heap of wheat fenced in with lilies.[contains all generations[1000] of Christ