Author Topic: Happy Birthday Sheila !!!  (Read 796 times)

Offline sheila

• Gold
Re: Happy Birthday Sheila !!!
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2014, 08:51:32 PM »
  TY Tom. :friendstu:

Offline bushy

• Full
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »
Happy Birthday Sheila, Hope you are having a good day. I didn't know you and Rose are sisters. What a family you must have come from! I love your posts on the forum. A lot of times I think what a time it will be when we get to meet everyone on this forum in the next age I guess. I'm kind of a socially challenged type of guy so don't post much or talk a whole lot either. So maybe whenever we meet together and you see a guy standing around wondering what to say to someone, it might be me.  :laugh: But I've improved a lot over the years. Anyway, it would be nice to hear you and Rose's life stories sometime. Probably different than I think.

Offline Tom

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2014, 09:53:41 PM »
We're all family here, brother. Don't hesitate to share what's on your mind. We're all just fellow students of the word of God.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 10:22:46 PM »
I'm kind of a socially challenged type of guy so don't post much or talk a whole lot either.
Ecclesiastes 3:7 A time to keep silence, and a time to speak"

Proverbs 23:9 Don't waste your breath on fools, for they will despise the wisest advice.

Proverbs 17:27-28 "He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit. Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken [is like] apples of gold in pictures of silver.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline bushy

• Full
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 11:05:11 PM »
Thanks Tom, you've always been the encouraging type guy.

WW, thanks for those scriptures. I've always liked them. I think all of us have things we don't like about ourselves that are really just fine. Whether we talk too much or not much  it's good to laugh at ourselves sometimes.  :icon_jokercolor:

Offline RonnyTX

• Full
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2014, 01:13:18 AM »
Happy Birthday Sheila! :-) Hey,earlier this year,I turned 59 too! :-)

Remember when I turned 40 years old and didn't feel bad about that at all.  Didn't until some people teased me about it and got to feeling a little bad/down then. Went grocery shopping  and just happened to see an older man there. He must of been well up in his 80's and the way he was stooped over and hanging on to his cart,I could see he was having a bit of a rough time at his age. Made me think,just turning 40yo,wasn't bad at all! (ha)