Author Topic: Faith of the heart  (Read 3348 times)

martincisneros

Faith of the heart
« on: December 10, 2009, 03:31:22 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0vASF56vJM

Some of you may have holiday plans or use it or lose it vacation time with the close of the year, so:  Happy New Year, everyone! No drinking & driving & don't do anything Tiger would do.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
Re: Faith of the heart
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 03:34:37 AM »
well M, thats the theme tune from Patch Adams..a great film.. also my favorite Sound track...best rendition is by Rod stewert and a Lady, forgot her name :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 04:05:30 AM »
It's also the inro song to the TV show StarTrek Enterprise.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 04:18:35 AM »
Acts 2:32-33
This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9ioc0gTnH0

which ye now see and hear.

martincisneros

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 04:46:07 AM »
:sigh: Another program I need the DVDs of. roflol I saw a couple of episodes of that & never saw it again, but always had the sense they might have duplicated the magic again that they'd created with the very first series & then Next Generation, but never quite seemed to do again with Voyager & Deep Space 9. Amazing how much stuff you set aside that could potentally encumber when He's training you.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 04:51:29 AM »

AGREED

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 08:56:46 AM »
:sigh: Another program I need the DVDs of. roflol I saw a couple of episodes of that & never saw it again, but always had the sense they might have duplicated the magic again that they'd created with the very first series & then Next Generation, but never quite seemed to do again with Voyager & Deep Space 9. Amazing how much stuff you set aside that could potentally encumber when He's training you.
The magic isn't always kept. Battlestar Galactica is the best example of that. Now it's jus BS Galactica  :winkgrin:
As for the trekkie stuff DS9 isn't even Star Trek for me. Patrick Steward (Jean-Luc Picard) was the best captain imo. He's just a good actor.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

martincisneros

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2009, 05:29:05 AM »
Patrick Steward (Jean-Luc Picard) was the best captain imo. He's just a good actor.
yep :happy3: