Author Topic: 16 More hidden Book?  (Read 4275 times)

Offline Taffy

• Gold
16 More hidden Book?
« on: September 19, 2007, 05:42:06 PM »

Just a bit of FUN. :icon_flower:
 Can you find the names of 16 books from the Bible in the paragraph below without the aid of your bible? (One minister found 15 of the books in 20 minutes, but it took him weeks to find the last one.)

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Blessings
Taffy
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline studier

• Restricted
Re: 16 More hidden Book?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2007, 06:38:19 PM »
Want to make it a game? Highlight a book that you found using bold or colour or underline, but only one book. Don't go twice in a row, let's see if we can find all 16 together.

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2007, 06:42:35 PM »
Sounds good for me Craig :thumbsup:

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu;ke pt people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu;ke pt people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2007, 06:58:26 PM »

nobody else playing aye Craig :icon_flower:

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, es pecially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 10:03:20 PM »
It's alright. We will need their help soon enough...

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lu lu;kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2007, 01:05:51 AM »
I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the t ruth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2007, 01:36:45 AM »
I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lu lu;kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2007, 01:44:04 AM »
I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lu lu;kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 02:19:56 PM »
Someone hurry because I see more!

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 02:23:18 PM by hopeful »
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2007, 02:49:01 PM »
Hi Hopeful :icon_flower:

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2007, 02:56:08 PM »
Hi taffy.   :dsunny:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2007, 02:58:00 PM »
Hi Backatcha Hopeful :icon_flower:

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph. :icon_flower:

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2007, 03:27:02 PM »
Craig better hurry back!   :winkgrin:

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2007, 04:20:58 PM »
I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2007, 04:33:26 PM »
Nice one Seeker SA,  :icon_flower: lol.Hopeful Craig better get SOON... :grin:

I once made the remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu kept people looking so hard for facts... and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 04:36:58 PM by SeekerSA »

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2007, 04:48:31 PM »
 :girlheart:

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2007, 04:57:00 PM »
There is one more, an abbreviation.
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2007, 05:03:45 PM »

Offline studier

• Restricted
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2007, 08:18:28 PM »
Hello hopeful and Taffy! :D Looking

Sixteen Names? We found:
1. Mark
2. Luke
3. Kings
4. Acts
5. Revelation
6. James
7. Ruth
8. Numbers
9. Job
10. Amos
11. Esther
12. Judges
13. Titus
14. Lamentations
15. Hebrews
16. Peter

There is one more?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 08:22:01 PM by Craig »

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2007, 08:29:27 PM »
There is one more?
Yup
IHWLAMAHOB

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 12:44:40 AM »
 :dontknow:

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 12:51:47 AM »
Hi Hopeful..Im surely waiting On seeker....altho i did post a thumbs up :thumbsup:....Ive mistaken this Thread for the other which seeks 30 books....I was Thinking of Osee as the abreviation... :mblush:

so Seeker pray tell us what is it? :icon_flower:

Blessings
Taffy

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 07:58:54 AM »

sos Song of Solomon

And as this is the end
IHWLAMAHOB

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »
 :coffee:  Well... I must say I've never abreviated SOS before- I guess?   :thumbsup:  That was fun.  Thanks guys.