Author Topic: TENTMAKER777 on YOUTUBE!  (Read 8794 times)

Offline firstborn888

• Bronze
  • Not all those who wander are lost
TENTMAKER777 on YOUTUBE!
« on: December 04, 2007, 12:12:15 AM »

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
Re: TENTMAKER777 on YOUTUBE!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 02:57:32 AM »
 :thumbsup:
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 10:13:44 PM »
Comon' folks

Check it out.  Rate the Vids.

Blessings
My Blog       Father's Love Forum - New
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline dboutwell

• Snr
    • Scared Of Hell,com
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 06:46:31 AM »
I've been watching it tonight...great!

Debbie
Blessings :)

Debbie

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
Guys, the YouTube works like MyChurch.  Comments and ratings give visibility.

If the medium is to be effective, it needs to be visible.  Go on register for a U-Tube account and post comments.  A few are using this as a medium of evangilism and they need our support.

Mouse-over the stars and rate it or drop a comment.  All it costs is a little time.

Blessings
IHWLAMAHOB
Christian Milkshake: Pressed down, shaken together and more than we can hope for

Offline hopeful

• Bronze
  • He was there!
    • To Know Him More
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 03:18:40 PM »
Do you guys know who is helping Gary put these vids up?  The "Is Hell Really in the Bible" series is not timed right- out of sync (?) is that the right word?

I didn't know the stars and comments gave more visibility.  In what way?  Do they move to the top of a list on a search or what?
You're welcome to visit http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

Offline 97531

• Restricted
  • Truth is Freedom
    • Father's Love Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 05:49:29 PM »
Hi Hopeful

I picked that up too, I thought it was my conn.  I will tell Gary.

Blessings
IHWLAMAHOB

Offline ChuckK3

• Snr
  • I always eats me spinachk.
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 04:31:25 AM »
Guys, the YouTube works like MyChurch.  Comments and ratings give visibility.

If the medium is to be effective, it needs to be visible.  Go on register for a U-Tube account and post comments.  A few are using this as a medium of evangilism and they need our support.

Mouse-over the stars and rate it or drop a comment.  All it costs is a little time.

Blessings

And unlike MyChurch, which I have heard is biased against the UR message, YouTube is not biased against the message of UR.  Great videos on Gary's channel BTW.

If you can't rent airtime, there's always the internet!  :wink2:

Chuck
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:34:52 AM by ChuckK3 »

PaulTheJesusFreak

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 03:01:54 AM »
Awesome, I'm constantly on YouTube watching "religious" videos, and I'll be passing these links on to some people.  :thumbsup:

Offline BenJasher

• Full
    • The Online Home of Glad Tidings Chapel
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 09:15:08 AM »
I have a question for Mr. Stroebel; Who cares what you believe? Give scripture for the statements you make. Other than that your arguments are a waste of time. Use the source of your authority: the scripture. Other than that, nobody cares, even if they agree with you.

Even though I agree with Gary, I would say the same to him. Quote the scripture. Nobody cares about anything else. In that arena, someone's upbringing is moot. Gary could have won hands down if he had simply quoted scripture. You can't argue with scripture.

The other goob was clearly  closed-minded and clueless. If Gary had quoted scripture everytime he was asked a question, Stroebel would have been reduced to drooling on himself trying to come up with something. Also, Mr. Stroebel, when cornered and against the ropes, will resort to angry ad-hominem and cursing. That would have been quite a spectacle on national TV.

.. but we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, that God foreordained before the ages to our glory, which none of the rulers of this age have known, for if they had known, they would not have crucified the Lord of Glory.

PaulTheJesusFreak

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 10:43:10 PM »
 Very, very, very true, Ben...

blackwings

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
'ok but youre wrong'  HAHAHAHA

where is part 2 of that debate?

i dont have an account (nor do i really want one) but i will link tentmaker to another board that  frequent  http://lamb-of-god.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Paul

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2008, 05:32:22 AM »
I wanna report that there's a problem with a lot of the videos. The audio is majorly out-of-sync with the video, the quality's really bad, and they glitch up at the end. It's a shame, cuz they're great vids. The Aeon: The True Meaning of Eternal videos ae fine; the ones where Gary's speaking in front of all the books are all messed up.

albertx46

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 01:47:11 PM »
Great job, Gary. Thanks for standing up for the real face of our Lord. God bless your tender and unselfish heart. I've learned a lot from your articles and booklets as well.

Apocatastasis

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 07:22:23 PM »
The debate was horrific on both sides!

The other videos are just really cheesy. 

Just my two cents.

IceDash

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 01:41:28 AM »
can't watch it because I am hard of hearing, there no CC :dontknow:

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 08:22:13 AM »
The debate was horrific on both sides!

The other videos are just really cheesy. 

Just my two cents.

Hmmm...  I would hardly call this 6 minute back & forth a debate... It was more, ...one man confidently stating logic and truth, ...and the other stuttering, yammering, and name calling ("your wrong")...

Gary gave DATES and REFERENCES citing the early Church, where the Prof just mostly spouted opinions of other men such as Luther, Calvin, etc...

Not sure what other videos you watched bro... but in the one I watched displayed Gary Amirault as courteous and concise, while the other guy was interruptive and all over the page... The Orthodox Prof was STUTTERING throughout in responses to Amirault, tripping over his speech, much as do criminals under interrogation... stuttering and repeating, which are traits IMO that display (1) insecurity (2) potential false witness (3) illogical stubborness to an opposing thought in the presence of proofs which challenge one's beliefs...

Just my  :2c:

In JESUS the name above ALL NAMES...

:cloud9:  willieH      :cloud9:

Offline Gary Amirault

• Admin
Tentmaker goes Podcast.
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 05:42:27 PM »
We've tried to clean up our video content on line. If you go to www.tentmaker.org and go to the new podcasts link, we have all our videos on line in a streaming higher quality. We also make them available in audio. One can subscribe to RSS feeds and also go through Itunes to subscribe to three channels, Love's Corner, Love Wins, and Hellbusters.

Daniel33

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »
Why the number 777?

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 02:48:53 PM »
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Daniel33

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2010, 03:15:04 PM »
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu777.php

Yes, I have read that before.

The Bible however doesn't exactly outline the significance of that number from my understanding though, Lamech was 777 years when he died, but that doesn't seem to explain the meaning of the number.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2010, 04:46:51 PM »
 :cloud9: Seven in Hebrew means, sacred, perfect, complete, fullness. Man is incomplete without the fullness; incomplete spirit, soul, and body = the number or VALUE of the beast (without fullness of Christ) = 666. My  :2c: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »

Amen, Card.

And what do we add to 666 to make 777?

111; The Father, The Son and The Spirit, for there is ONE GOD.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »
 :cloud9: :thumbsup: Amen....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2010, 10:16:34 PM »
Amazing...the math I mean
« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:53:18 PM by micah7:9 »
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.