Author Topic: TENTMAKER777 on YOUTUBE!  (Read 8730 times)

white knight

Re: TENTMAKER777 on YOUTUBE!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 11:00:20 PM »
Yes, I'm going to look into opening a YouTube account so i can reccomend this :)

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »
Amazing...the math I mean
And it's just the beginning  :winkgrin:

Below a list of words that add up to 111.
Check the site for a better layout and a few extra's: http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_111.asp

The Number 111
Aleph
pic
Wonderful [Is 25.1]
pic
The Lord My God [Ps 38.15]
pic
Children of the Living God [Hos 1.10]
pic
Came forth [S# H3329]
pic
Instruction of children [S# G3809]
pic
Wait [Ps 37.34]
pic
Cleave to [Ps 119.25]
pic
Thousand [S# H0506]
pic
He will command [Gen 18.19]
pic
Priests of the LORD [Is 61.6]
pic
All riches [Ps 119.14]
pic
House
pic
The Beginning of Wisdom (Ord) [Ps 111.10]
pic
The law of truth (Ord) [Mal 2.6]
pic
And the Glory of the LORD abode (Ord) [Ex 24.16]
pic
Breath of Life (Ord) [Gen 2.7]
pic
All the proud [Mal 4.1]
pic
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2010, 12:28:37 AM »
 :cloud9: AMEN.....wonderful and fascinating site. I have no doubt that the first to receive God's revelations about anything were what are commonly (and sometimes contemptiously) called "mystics". Spiritual experience results in spiritual deposit of wisdom and deeper truths. It is knowing as we are also known ie. by the Spirit.

Instead of encouraging those seeking a deeper walk with Him, Christiandom for the most part either discourages them and it, instills fear, and/or labels them "heretics", and ostracizes them. If pressing in to know Him and understand the mysteries of the Word, the Spirit, and the Kingdom is being a heretic, sign me up. My  :2c: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2010, 01:06:15 AM »
 :cloud9: Thanks.....discovered that site 3 years ago, but have never had the time to study much on there at all. The intricasies of His Word never ceases to amaze me. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor