Tell me if any of these are true of wrong information
Universalists belief involves
1. You Still believe 100% in the bible?
2. You dont believe in Eternal Damnation for anyone?
3. All Are Saved by Jesus regardless of believing now or after death.?
4. You Believe in Sin?
5. You Believe Man is seperated from God upon entry into this world by Sin?
6. You believe in some literal and some not literal of the bible?
7. You believe that all people regardless of their religion will be with God after death?
8. You believe their is a Physical place called Heaven?
9. You believe in the Trinity has literal and not metaphorical?
10. You believe that Jesus did exist and he was God in physical form?
11. You dont believe God is angry with Sinners?
12. You believe Jesus is someone to be worshipped?
13. You believe the Bible to be 100% inspired by God without errors?
If any of you says True of False, can you give a short reason why you think its right?
thank you kindly
1. I believe 100% in the Bible, though other Universalists are at different stages of God showing them the truth regarding the Bible's complete reliability and trustworthiness.
3. Jesus Christ will acheive His objective of seeking and saving the destroyed, so yup! He'll reach 'em all eventually, by our preaching now, or by His and our preaching then.
4. The Bible teaches it, although it teaches that Jesus took away the sin of the world. Whatever is not of faith, hope, and love is still sin, though.
5. I do, but not all Universalists currently believe the entire Bible as I said above.
6. I take the entire Bible literally, although I've recently found some value in deeper allegorical interpretations.
7. All people will be reached by the preaching of the Gospel in this life or the next, but it's not irrespective of what they believe. Jesus Christ is THE Way, THE Truth, and THE Life -- no one at all comes to the Father but through Him.
8. I personally do because I've seen it and been to it.
9. I am trinitarian, in a sense, but not in the Catholic or Calvinistic unBiblical definitions of it with co-equals, etc. 'cause Jesus did say that the Father was greater than Himself, and Jesus said that the Holy Spirit was subject to Jesus.
11. I believe the entire Bible, so, whether God is angry when He's judging or not, it won't effect His ultimate intent of completing all life in Himself.
12. YES! as I said, I believe the entire Bible.
13. this is the sticky one, because although I personally lean heavier towards "inerrancy" than most others around here, I am aware of minor textual variations in the ancient manuscripts. But at the same time, no important details are lost to us in history.