Author Topic: What is the Word of God?  (Read 13163 times)

Mickiel

Re: What is the Word of God?
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2008, 12:02:57 AM »

You can be a teacher of God and have a problem with Pride, but the effectual teacher of God is placed into an area of overcomming Pride. Pride gets in the way of teaching Gods Word. Like a pest, it always holds the potential to distort an opportunity to teach. Pride is next door to arrogance, simular neighbors, they are used to each other. When pride and arrogance comes out in your teaching its already in your heart. And I speak from personal experience, people can very easily  tick these things off in you, and next thing you know, you are expounding the Word of God out of pride and arrogance, two " Killers of the Spirit". Now instead of this being a teaching situation, now YOU have become a very dangerous person, because of your Power and aittitude. Notice 2Tim.1:7;"For God has not given us a Spirit of timidity, but of Power and Love and Discipline." You need to pay attention to this very closely, because Gods Word is a powerful sword, and if you get arrogant in your delivery of it, you can seriously cut people up. The next thing you know your enjoying the abuse, and it is a form of abuse. What do you think God feels about you doing that? God takes no pride in your pride of this abuse.

Listen, as your Power increases, you need to CONSTANTLY ask God to also increase your Love and Discipline. Thats how you counter your pride in this Word. The feeling of Power is seductive, and the ability to crush someone with just a word or two takes no Love or discipline. Paul in verse 13;" Retain the standard of sound words." It is not sound to crush with the truth, only to build up, in the faith that builds.

So with advanced knowledge comes the responsibility to have advanced Love and Self Control. And I want to go into how Gods Word is invalidated by teachers of God who have advanced in knowledge, but not in Love.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2008, 12:54:58 AM »

In a sense, discussion boards on the internet have morphed into debate forums and outlets for people to vent and rant and rave on things. Whatever the topic, many seem to enjoy the opening to give their view of things. And we need to be very mindful of this, because on one end, I firmly believe in giving your witness. I believe in that. But on the other end, consider Titus 3:9;"But shun foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the law; for they are unprofitable and worthless." It is foolish to even try to convince someone against their understanding, such a bearer of truth is being a bully.

Some teachers who see themselves as teachers of God, relish the oppisition they receive. Its as if the controversey is their " Validation" of them being right and sent by God. They actually feel that disagreement with them is their confirmation that God is working with them. When you have got this far into yourself, your just gone! Another person stuck on the powers of darkness, thinking they are shedding some light.

The Word of God is self medicinal, it will heal you, and your thoughts on things. The desire it creates within you is to speak words that heal, or could heal, according to Gods purpose.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2008, 12:56:33 PM »
[quote author=Mickiel link=.

The Word of God is self medicinal, it will heal you, and your thoughts on things. The desire it creates within you is to speak words that heal, or could heal, according to Gods purpose.

Peace.
[/quote]

The Word of God is stimulating, and it stimulates people differently. For example look at Titus 1:9;" Holding fast the faithful Word which is in accordance with " The Teaching", that he may be able BOTH to exhort in Sound doctrine and to refute those who contradict." Now one could spend a life time doing either of these, and most choose to spend their life refuting others. Disagreement on the Word of God is just unavoidable , you just naturally get drawn into refutation, and often have to just shift gears in your mind just to get back into exhortation of the Word.

In handleing Gods Word, you don't want to become " Self Willed in the Word",  and quick tempered, because that can lead to empty talking. You will find your witness becomming like a baloon loosing air, as the Spirit deflates from you. Your zeal shoots off on a mission and your mouth is running on its own. No, we want to be self controlled in handling Gods Word, self control is a fruit of the Spirit, and all the fruits of the Spirit need to be used in handling Gods Word.

And doing that, in both our study and delivery of Gods Word, using and engaging Gods Spirit, is what really brings results.  And I want to look at that a bit, because its the Spirit engaging that brings the soundness of the Word of God.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2008, 04:13:15 PM »

You ever just wanted to swim and not get wet? Its just impossible insn't it. One just demands the other. Well so it is with the Word of God and the Holy Spirit of God, they just have to be together. We can see the zeal and belief in a person for Gods Word and know that they are sincere. And you can see that, explicitly see it. But the Word without the Spirit can be explicitly seen, as opposed to the Word with the Spirit, and there is a difference. The Spirit will reconize the difference, and if the Spirit be with a person, it will show their minds the difference. It is a dramatic difference on one end, but a deceiving blending difference on the other end. Your in the water, your already wet, so the two can be indiscernable, but, you can actually see the water on you and still discern the two. So it is with the Word and the Spirit, some can miss it, some can see it. And it can be confused. 1 Tim.4:1;" The Spirit Explicitly Says", or it speaks with clearness.

For us to reconize the truth, the Spirit must make it sound or clear to us. Simplify or render it intelligible to us, then we can see the difference in discernment. Gods Word is not transparent without the Spirit of God, but it can be that way if one is the master of themselves. The human belief can jump into the Word, or the water, and get wet on its own, and believe the water to be the Words of life. If God is not the master of the expression, then it willnot be obvious to the person that they are not wet. Or not elucidated by the Holy Spirit, its not going to be as clear as day. Its not going to be sound.

Did you know you can be sound in the bible, but not sound in the Spirit?

Oh, good greif how this is misunderstood. And I want to expand on that.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2008, 09:26:41 PM »
[quote author=Mickiel
Did you know you can be sound in the bible, but not sound in the Spirit?

Oh, good greif how this is misunderstood. And I want to expand on that.  Peace.
[/quote]

If I may get back to this and finish a little more. Because I am beginning to see a growing group of people who are more sound in the bible, but not sound in the Spirit. And this just does not add up to the dispensation of the real truth. In Matt. 24:24, again Jesus;" For false Christs and Prophets will ARISE and will show great wonders and Signs, " As to mislead., if possible, even the very Elect." Now this means that VERY influencial people will grow out from society and establish themselves as being great leaders, and they will be biblically sound in many areas, areas that could even deceive the true annointed of God!

I think thats interesting and profound! And I would like to rehash some on that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2008, 08:18:20 PM »

More and more people are becomming biblically sound, but they are not sound represenitives of Gods plans. They are well versed in the word, but are devoid of Gods Spirit visiting.

In the early days, God made the giving of his Holy Spirit and Fire VERY CLEAR! Don't forget this. In Acts 15:7-8;" Peter said that in the Early Days, GOD made a choice amoung you." Get that part of his statement, God made a choice. This is something of Gods doing, it is NOT a human choice, a human revelation, a human claim or a human feeling.

Vs.8;" And God, who knows the heart,  BORE WITNESS TO THEM, Giving them the Holy Spirit, just as he did to us. People now claiming to have the Holy Spirit, are witnessing that to themselves, and to each other. Because they need to do that, it has to be complettely fabricated in its entirety.

You will know that the Spirit is " In you", but the PERSONAL WITNESS of God, NOT YOUR MOUTH! Not Your Life, not YOUR claims and personal beliefs. The  proof will be provided by God, and conversely, that SAME approach can be used in how to Know that you DO NOT have Gods Spirit, HE will reveal that to you also!

And I believe this is what God is now establishing, not a group of Spirit claimers, but a group of honest, humble, humans who know they do not have it. And from that foundation of truth, will grow what the Truth is.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2008, 08:53:33 PM »

You shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free. Free from what, free from sin? No, free from the emporers robe, free from the private and public display of spirituality and elitism. Free from the pressure of trying to be things you are not. Free from fear of being aborted by God, free from the inability of being able to see your not called.

Free to know that you crave God and don't have him or know him.

From this freedom, the real Truth is established, because its built on a solid rock.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2008, 05:43:28 AM »

If God was trying to prove that he has now set up a church on earth, then he would establish a people accordingly. He would clearly show that we are in deathcon 4, or a stage of his incomming seals being broken. And his people would be perfectly prepared for that, PERFECTLY! And I am saddened by the reaction of kingdom takers by this. AS they manipulate Gods word to fit themselves.

They have it all figured out.

A debt paied is not how well you use it, or explain it,  its paied, there is nothing you need to do.

And I want to go into this illusion that many have made on God. Not the many outside, but those inside, who are really fighting for what is theirs. The word of God is a fortress of solitude, it stands with or without you.

It is Gods solitude, Gods personage, Gods will, Gods ways and means, not intended to have a need for your support. We are a result of Gods word.

Its all God. And let me pry open Gods mind a little more to you.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #83 on: October 31, 2008, 06:55:35 PM »

You ever wonder if God is rushing his Word? Or rushing the end times? Do you think God is affected by all those who want this thing ended now?

Or better put, can humans change Gods Word? Can we manipulate God, rush him, or change his mind?

Of course many believe the answers to these are yes, because they are trying to do it themselves.

I want to look at how we try to change Gods Word, how we try to manipulate God, and see if God is changeing himself.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2008, 02:55:45 AM »
Quote from: Mickiel link

I want to look at how we try to change Gods Word, how we try to manipulate God, and see if God is changeing himself.

Peace.
[/quote

One of the most revealing places to look at how humans are manipulating Gods word, is of course message boards and christian websites. The Word of God is being massacred on message boards, and many are getting their daily bread from these routes of Gods Word.

The Word of God is transfigured by the Holy Spirit, people who think they have the Holy Spirit, are really transfiguring Gods word on their own. The real change is comming from THEIR minds, THEIR belief, not the Holy Spirit! Oh but you can't tell them that, they can't hear that.

And thats how many manipulate Gods Word, by not hearing the Holy Spirit.

Now, let me show you some hardcore truth! The Holy Spirit " Dominates" in its teachings, its conversation, its conversions, its thought process from it to the human, IT Dominates! It will complettely compel the mind, totally teach, universally engulf your thoughts, leaving no room for error!

And I want to go into that. This most important thumbprint of the Spirit.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2008, 03:21:49 AM »

You ever seen how water and oil do not mix? Well this is why so much knowledge on earth, is not the real truth. Its really not Gods Spirit transcending the human mind, its really a self inflated human will. When the real Spirit of God enters the human mind, that human mind will think and do as it is told. I don't know how this misconception, this ugly rumor about a human rebelling against Gods Spirit got out. One cannot rebel against Gods Spirit, not really. But we think God is giving out choices, and asking people will they do this and think that.

You  ever seen a turkey fried? If you place a turkey in a pot of oil to fry it, it will sink to the bottom of the pot as soon as you place it in. When its done, it will pop to the surface on its own. This is what the human mind does when the Holy Spirit is communicating, what God wants in your mind, will very simply pop into it, and God will be done with it. It will be " Cooked into your Spirit." Leaving just what ingredients God wants preserved.

But let me show you somethingelse about the Spirit of God, that Great Spirit. It WILLNOT always place the peices of the puzzle " in order." In Fact, I have NEVER seen it do it orderly. People teach that God does things " In Order." Nothing could be further from the Truth.

And I want to uncover that misconception.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

The word of God is first a counseling FROM God, and THEN it becomes knowledge. Men are counseled by other men, they receive their knowledge, and call that understanding the word of God. That is not the knowledge of God, it is the knowledge of humans. Job 38:2, again God himself speaking; " Who is this that Darkens counsel by words without knowledge?" This is what people are really speaking, words without knowledge, they feel that because the knowledge is new to them, that it is Gods counsel. They think that if other men reject their knowledge, then it must be Gods knowledge, nothing could be further from the truth.

The knowledge and counsel of men IS further from the truth.

Vs. 36;" Who has PUT wisdom in the INTERMOST BEING, or given understanding to the Mind?" In Christ we live and have our Being. The truth of God, the very counsel of God, is PUT INTO YOUR BEING by God himself! Its not average learning process, its really a matter of YOU accepting that this knowledge has been PUT into you, not that you have learned, you simply have it within you now. Its a Dialog within, another consciousness.

And you don't control it.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2008, 10:01:36 PM »

In Psalms 16:7;" The Lord has counseled me, indeed my mind instructs me in the night." God gets into your head, your Spirit, and counsels you. To the degree that your mind relays all that he intends to be dispensated.

Gods counsel, is his purpose. That is what he places into your mind. Isaiah 5:19, let the counsel of the Holy One, or the purpose of God, come to your mind that you may know it.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2008, 05:27:49 AM »

You personally don't control how the Holy Spirit does things to you, or anyonelse. You are only fortunate IF it does do things to you. The Holy Spirit is Gods, its not yours. Its controlled by God, not you. Its powered by God, not your goodness or your obedience, or your knowledge and whatever quasi spiritual notions you hold about yourself. So no human can make claims that their life is well ordered by God, because you NEVER really know what and when the Holy Spirit will do things. You only know after the fact, and many of us still are misinterpiting even those facts.

We claim the Spirit showed us this, and the Spirit did that. The Spirit made me say this and caused me to write that. On and on we go, claim upon claims, as if we are controlling this powerful movement from God. Line upon line, precept upon precept, it becomes never ending, and we become self convinced that it is how God does things.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Its all a bunch of compacted confusion, designed to heavily pacify the much coveted spiritual picture of self.

I could get every last one of you inside of the same room tommorrow, and none of you even would know what God will do the next day, and still have problems understanding what he has already done. Nobody knows what the Spirit has done and will do, nobody. Yet everyone is making claims, everyday.

The counsel of God comes at diverse times, only at Gods desire, not at human claim. It may come today, and not show up for another week. It may be fed into your mind while you are asleep. It can come at the very moment you are doing a study, or may come in bits at small intervals. It may skip months or years, you never really know. At least those who truly experience it, really know this. I am not discussing those who pacify themselves in public and private, who claimed they have it within them continually. They don't know what they are saying. When a human, in the end times, holds the Spirit of God continually, your talking about a very, --- very-- powerful person. Because the Spirit of God in the end times, its NOT going to be playing church. Or playing with its power. Its going to be braced for the entrance of God into the dimension of humanity, and the melding of the physical with the Spiritual, and the eruption that will ensue.

Let me change course a bit and go into that.

Peace.