Author Topic: Universal Salvation is a Conscious awareness, that is not based on awareness.  (Read 32317 times)

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
Re: Universal Salvation is a Conscious awareness, that is not based on awarenes
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
Jesus is the Firstborn of many bretheren, and he lived in the flesh, 30 years, without having Gods Spirit come upon him, which means most of his earthly life. So you think that your life is going to be different than his? You think your going to have Gods Spirit most of your Life, Jesus didn't, and he IS the Standard set. Jesus life IS the example of how God gives his Spirit
 and we can learn from what God did to him. God does not change in his manner of dealing with his Sons. There are NO examples in the bible of any human having Gods Spirit for a long extended amount of time, with the only possible exceptions of Noah or Job, and I am not even 100% convinced about them. But I think Job had to have it. Because he was perfect in all his ways.

Jesus firsts 30 years on earth were developmental years, training and learning, and Living WITHOUT the annointing he received at his Baptism. And I believe this is exactly what God is doing, has done, to those who he is interested in choosing now. The Calling of God, is without the Holy Spirit, it has not come " Upon You", although your learning may be conceived by it, your consciousness pricked by it some time ago, as Jesus was conceived by it.

Now I have said many times, that those called, do receive " Vistations" from the Spirit, it will deal with them, but it comes and goes, this is how the Spirit does me, it does not stay. Notice this principle in John 1:33; and look close. Many of you faulter by looking at Gods word, but not looking closer at it, deeper into it. Speaking of Jesus;" He upon whom you see the Spirit descending AND " Remaining" upon him. Notice how John said this. The Spirit comming, AND Remaining! That is very important in understanding how God uses his Spirit. Because more than often, God sends the Spirit upon people, but it does not remain upon them. And this is why there is no church of God on earth now, because the Spirit is visting, but not remaining, and the people are not conscious of this. So God is teaching their subconsciousness, more than he is their conscious minds. When God opens a person to new truth, its not really new, its already within their subconscious mind, God just opens it up to their consciousness, and thats how we really learn, and can learn so quick.

Anyhow, I want to go a little further into this.

Peace.
1 John 2:22-23
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
Jesus is the Annointing.  He was The Annointed from everlasting and will be without end, born Christ, the Annointed, the Messiah.

1 John 2:24-26...
24 Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father.
25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal life.
26 These things have I written unto you concerning them that seduce you.
What remains in us that we heard from the beginning?  Jesus as Spirit!
1 John 1:1-2...
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us...)

1 John 2:27-28...
27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
28 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming.
The annointing obtained from Jesus remains IN us!  There are times of increased manifestation for special works; but, HE NEVER LEAVES NOR FORSAKES US, JUST AS HE PROMISED, coming to us as Spirit to make His permanent abode with us.  We are His Temple that He has desired, yes, lusted after having as the permanent place of His rest.

1 John 4:15...
15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Sound simple! keep confessing Jesus is the Son of God.  It is then not hundreds or thousand of years spent comfortless and without The Spirit.  It is then God remains in us and we remain in God!
1 John 4:16...
16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
Just as abide means to remain, so here to dwell means remain.  Who remains in love remains in God and God is remaining in him.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Mickiel

« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2008, 08:01:33 PM »

I think the most serious error that believers have made is a raw misinterpitation of themselves having Gods Spirit within them on a perminent basics. Again in Acts 1:5;" You shall be baptised with the Holy Spirit." And notice vs.8, " You shall receive Power, WHEN the Holy Spirit has " COME UPON YOU!" Heres where we get into trouble, because of our pride and lust for Spiritual Power. There IS a stark difference in being baptised by the Spirit, and the Holy Spirit " Comming upon you." And there are levels of Spiritual baptism, they are NOT all of just one thing!

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #202 on: September 04, 2008, 10:37:25 PM »
Greek definitions from Stong's Complete Word Study Concordance (AMG)

What part of "abide," "remain," "stay," (lit., down-Home,) "be making our permanent home" don't you understand?

Greek:  S# 3306 men -o; a primary verb; to stay (in a given place, state, relation or expectancy.)

STAY IN ME AND I IN YOU
John 15:1-12...
1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.
10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

STAY WITH YOU
John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If any man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
abode here is S# 3438 mon-ay; derived from S# 3306; a staying, i.e. residence (the act or the place.)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:44:11 PM by reFORMer »
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline Nathan

• Gold
Re: Universal Salvation is a Conscious awareness, that is not based on awareness.
« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »
What?  Don't you know you are a temple of the Holy Ghost?  Or does he just rent the temple from time to time?  There is another passage where Jesus says that "now, the Spirit is with you . .but soon will be "in" you . . ."  Was that also to be just a temporary visitation?

Mickiel

Re: Universal Salvation is a Conscious awareness, that is not based on awareness.
« Reply #204 on: September 04, 2008, 11:32:11 PM »
What?  Don't you know you are a temple of the Holy Ghost?  Or does he just rent the temple from time to time?  There is another passage where Jesus says that "now, the Spirit is with you . .but soon will be "in" you . . ."  Was that also to be just a temporary visitation?

Well its not an easy thing to comprehend, espically when a mind has already tipped the scales of belief, by its own desires for things to be so, or things to be like they want them to be. Just as it is hard for some to understand that all will be saved, its just as hard to understand that all do not have the Holy Spirit. In Matt. 13:14, Jesus reflects on this, people will hear, or perceive Gods word somewhat, but just not quite understand the real truth it presents. They will keep on seeing it, or hold a working knowledge of it, but willnot " Perceive it", or it willnot penertrate into a deep Spirit installed conception. Just common knowledge.

In verse 19 Jesus teachs that people will hear about Gods Kingdom, but just not understand it, which is why we have the belief becomming popular that the Kingdom is now within certain humans. The evil one has planted this deception and distorted the seed  planted. These are the ones on whom the seed was sown beside the road.

Notice those in vs.20-21, again remember that this is Jesus teaching; some people have had the seed sown on rocky places, unstable learning, but still receive it with Joy immediately. Yet Christ teachs that they have no firm " Root in themselves", meaning the Spirit is not within them perminently, Jesus even uses the term " Temporary", or Temporary Seed", and these people can fall away when things get tuff.

These are things that Jesus taught, and I post heavily on the words and teachings of Jesus, one can only read my post to see if that be true. Now I don't expect people to believe Jesus, not when themselves are of more importance to their minds. Self view, self desire, self interpitation is far stronger than the words of Jesus to a mind not penertrated by Jesus truths.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #205 on: September 04, 2008, 11:56:50 PM »

There are many people who teach that the Spirit is within and the Kingdom is within, again Jesus taught in Mark 7:14-23, that its not the things without, or the teachings of things being without, that defile, but Jesus taught that its the " Things which proceed from WITHIN", thats what truly defiles a person.

Don't you understand that this includes teachings about things from within? People telling you the Spirit is " Within", the Kingdom is " Within", all these proceed from the concept of within and defile the man. Its a tradgic perfect deception, and it will cause a great falling away. People are going to be hurt over this, their broken pride will make them fall away. Because their not properly rooted, that Spirit they covet is not really established in there.

And I want to touch on that some.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #206 on: September 05, 2008, 12:53:52 AM »

Listen, the truth is a conscious awareness that is not based on that awareness. A person can be shown the truth, and they actually see it, but are just not able to be aware of it, OR, just refuse to be aware of it, just not wanting to accept it as being true. Again Jesus and Isaiah in Matt. 13:15;" For the hearts of the people have become dull, with their ears they scarcely hear, and they have closed their eyes lest they should see with their eyes."

They have closed their eyes, lest they see with their eyes. They are aware of what could be true, but just do not want it to be true. This is an " Aittitude", a way of impulsively surpressing the truth from your consciousness. People approach the truth of Universal Salvation like this, they do not want to see it. People approach the kingdom being within and having Gods Spirit with this same aittitude, they do not want to see that they could be wrong about things. So they lend their ears to the message that " Sounds Good" to them, that is more instantly gradifying and prophesize good things to them.

They close their eyes lest they should see.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #207 on: September 05, 2008, 05:33:58 AM »
[quote author=Mickiel There IS a stark difference in being baptised by the Spirit, and the Holy Spirit " Comming upon you." And there are levels of Spiritual baptism, they are NOT all of just one thing!

Peace.
[/quote]

In John 20:22;" Jesus breathed on them and said to them, Receive the Holy Spirit." There are several ways of being exposed to the Holy Spirit, this manner, Jesus " Breathing on you", is perhaps the most powerful, next to God breathing on you himself. I had mentioned earlier that God, and Christ, are types of Dragons, or fire breathing beings. But their fire that they breathe, is a Spirit Fire, and it is a great awesome Fire. It has great power!

When Jesus breathed on the disciples, he was baptizing them in the Spirit Fire! He breathed his Fire on them, and the Fire burned their sins away, and he immediately told them to forgive the sins of any. Now this is the most powerful form of Spiritual baptism, the great dragon breathing on you, the Great Angel breathing on you directly.

Now John 20:22, is baptisum by direct breathing, but look at Acts 1:5. Jesus had already breathed on them in John 20, after he was ressurected, but here its 40 days later, and he tells them they shall be baptised " With the Holy Spirit", and in vs.8 tells them they shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has " Come Upon you." This is different than Jesus breathing on you, this is the Holy Spirit being WITH you! Or comming to vist you with a purpose of giving you something powerful!

And I want to go further into that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #208 on: September 08, 2008, 05:26:22 AM »

In order to be Spiritually functional, the Spirit must provide. There are no exceptions to this. We make grave errors in understanding, when we think or assume, or desire it to be, that we ourselves are Spiritually functional in this life right now! WE have all kinds of baggage that we carry, and we think that we are examples of a Spirit being of perfection, because we hide or cover our baggage, as if it is not there, or is somehow excluded from our example.

Where in Jesus life, did Gods Spirit need to cover his Baggage? The Spirit was with him in power, and he didnot sin. What makes you think God willnot do that to anyonelse, he did it to Job. When God wants you to be devoid of sin, you will be. If you are not, then HE does NOT want you to be. He wants you to be forgiven, but NOT perfected, because he knows how to perfect you.

You can hide your baggage and claim forgiveness in Christ, but its there nonetheless.  It wasNOT there in Jesus and Job. And when God places you into that sacred area, it willnot be in you.

And THATS when you will be born again!

And I want to go into Jesus teachings on that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2008, 04:43:22 AM »

Many christians feel like receiving a new way of thinking, is a new consciousness, which I disagree with. They then feel like the New Birth, is receiving a new nature, and they think that is a new consciousness. And thus they see it as what occurs when one is born again. I don't view the New Birth like that. I believe the New Birth, is receiving a whole new, whole different consciousness, one which you didnot have before. That is a new birth to me.

I cannot see being born again, yet still having so many old ways yet within you. Having the same consciousness, but just with new goals, new committments, and new beliefs, but having the same consciousness you have had since birth. In this senerio, the consciousness has not died, it has only been renewed, which is NOT a new birth!

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2008, 06:03:32 AM »

The more I study and understand Consciousness, the more I believe many people just have the wrong views about being Born Again. The past and present consciousness of humanity has been, and still is sinful. There is absolutely no doubt about that. In order to be Born Again, I believe a total transformation of the Consciousness must have occured. And THAT is more important than a  change of the body of a human. But we tend to place the body transformation as the imputus of that change, it is not.  The Mind, or the Consciousness, IS the imputus of change, it is the center of the New Birth experience.

So what does " Let this mind be in you that is in Christ Jesus really mean?" Does it mean a human can have the mind of Christ? Can we right now, have the Mind of Christ, DURING our lives in the Flesh? Is it even possible for a converted human to think like Christ?

I want to walk through the word on that.  The real Word.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2008, 10:11:51 AM »

We become more sidetracked by our hopes, than what the bible is really teaching. In Philippians 2:5, in example; We think this verse means " Let this Mind be in you, that was also in Christ." How are you going to have someonelses mind? Muchless the Great Christ Mind. So we walk around believing that we can have Christ Mind. The verse is more properly rendered;" Let this " Aittitude" be in you that was in Christ Jesus, now that is within reach. If you are going to be realistic with the bible and yourself. Jesus exist in the Form of God, but NEVER equated himself to having his Fathers Mind, vs. 6. If we are to have the actual Mind of Christ, then you must equate yourself with Christ, something the bible does NOT teach! But many look at the bible out of selfish conceit, not out of real humility. And layers upon layers of interpitation has been drawn from this selfish conceit. As is the current views of being Born Again.

1Corinth.2:16," For who has Known the Mind of the Lord, that he should instruct him? But we have the Mind of Christ." We have the Mind of Christ to instruct us, we have his teachings. And we can share in his Aittitudes. John 15:15, " For all things I have heard from my Father I have made Known to you." This is what we have, his teachings, the things in his Mind that he has shared, or we have the Mind of Christ to teach us. Yet we feel this Mind itself is in us. Thats a very big gulp to swallow. And thats why we choke on the Word.

We walk through the bible in the Vanity of our own Minds, this is how our Consciousness is seared. Eph. 4:17, latter part of verse;"People Walk in the Futility of their own Minds." This is a " Pothole in the Human Consciousness", a place we all have stumbled into. The present conversion that exist on earth is a " Renewed Mind", or a fresh Consciousness, NOT a totally new one. Eph.4:23;" And that you be renewed in the Spirit of YOUR Mind." You still have YOUR Mind. The Old self that is layed aside, is the old way of THINKING, the New SELF, is STILL yourself! You just have new goals, new direction, new intentions, but you STILL hold the SAME MIND! And this is a HUGHE handicap, or burden to place on yourself, thinking you are now walking around with the actual Mind of Christ! No, it COULD be " THE LIKENESS " of Christ, or his Aittitude. We need to lay aside this hughe falsehood and quit fooling ourselves and this world, and speak, live and believe IN TRUTH! We need to be clothed in our right Minds, not someonelses. You are what you are. Human, flesh, reeled by a carnal nature.

Notice Phil. 3:20-21. Our citizenship is IN Heaven, its not here now. We wait for a Savior who will TRANSFORM our state of BEING into Conformity with himself( That is the New Birth, and we must wait for it).

Anyhow, I want to go through the Bible and show what the Mind of Christ really Means.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #212 on: October 26, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »

When the bible speaks about " Being of one Mind", the writers meant being in harmony.1Pet. 3:8, to be harmonious, or to have the same aittitude, not all having the same exact mind in your brains. Harmony is agreeing in feeling or actions. Its agreement, not brain transfusion. Let this Mind be in you that was in Christ, means agreement with him, not having his brain transfused into your head.

But we got people walking around here believing that Christ actual mind is in their head. And that is why they teach such bewildering doctrines.

Having the Mind of Christ, or the Aittitude of Christ, is holding a mentality that forms a pleasing consistant whole. This is why I walk alone, because I do not agree with the whole of Christianity, including the Universalist camps. I will not walk with those I disagree with, and I hold some heavy disagreements. So I don't have the aittitude of Christ, I am not trying to please people, I see far too much that is inconsistant with the real truth. Far too much " Double Mindedness".

I do not accept the teachings that claim we have the actual mind of Christ, and these same people insult their own teachings every time they sin. Because when they sin, their mind of Christ sins. Oh but they won't admit that. James 1:8," A double minded man is unstable in ALL his ways." Everyone who teachs that we have the mind of Christ, is doubleminded, they think they have their mind, and Christ Mind, which is unstable in ALL their thinking. It throws everything off, and they are complettely blind to this deception.

And I want to go into what this has done to the Spiritual consciousness of believing humanity.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #213 on: October 26, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »

Having the Mind or Aittitude of Christ, means to live by his every standard that he taught. Jesus lived by every standard that his Father taught him, by every Word that came out of Gods mouth. Phil.3:16;" Lets us keep living by that same standard to which we have received." Having Jesus aittitude, is to have established in your mind all the general teachings of Jesus as your criteria for belief.

I often tell others that I don't care what they think about me or my beliefs, I don't worry about that. Again Jesus in Luke 12:29;" And do not seek what you shall eat, and what you shall drink, and do not keep worrying." Do you  know what Worry is? Its to bother yourself with the cares of this world. Things you think you need to care about, but all the care really does is pester you, but you think your being spiritual , by being pestered.

This is why I do not allow certain people to pester me about my beliefs. I am seeking the Kingdom of God, but they feel have already obtained it, yet they pester me. Well I have not obtained it, and I am not going to worry about how others view this. The very hairs of our heads are numbered, our salvation is secure.

But let me get into the Consciousness of Christ.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #214 on: October 27, 2008, 05:46:15 AM »
Quote from: Mickiel

But let me get into the Consciousness of Christ.

Peace.
[/quote

I think Jesus life is essentially proof that Consciousness is not soley produced by the brain. Really Consciousness, is a dialouge within. Jesus was placed into a humans womb, and all while he was a human being growing up, until God opened his consciousness, he didnot know who he was. So God controls the consciousness, and he created Christ consciousness, as he did us all. Well excuse me, actually God created the Christ consciousness, and then Christ created ours. So consciousness was created and is controlled by God.

So much about God is a mystery, and thats why consciousness itself is a mystery. Even Jesus was kept spiritually unconscious for a time, just as humanity is being kept spiritually unconscious for a time.

When Jesus became conscious of who he was, and that timeframe can be debated, anywhere from age 12 to 30, it was not brain activity that ignited it, it was God. The orgin of the Consciousness of Christ, is God. John 5:26;" For just as the Father has life in himself,( or consciousness), even so he GAVE to the Son also to have Life in himself,( Or Consciousness). Again Jesus in John 6:57;" I Live because of the Father", or this is his orgin of life, he came to be because of God.

Now, so Christ consciousness was created and molded by the Father God. John 8:42, again Jesus;" I proceeded forth and came from God." Again really this is the orgin of both Christ, AND human consciousness!

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #215 on: October 31, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »

The Consciousness of Christ is really the orgin of human Consciousness. Once the Father decided to give birth to humanity in the future, he wanted to bring humans into the world of reality in matter first. He wanted their consciousness to be placed in flesh first. An incubator of sorts, to groom and manipulate the consciousness first. Like placing a seed into soil, eventually the seed will become greater than the soil.

And this is what Christ Life types, it is an example of what humanity is charged with in comming into existance.

But each one of us are a product of Christ Mind, his Consciousness. Every single human being are individually a componant of Jesus creative Consciousness.

And I want to touch on that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #216 on: November 04, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »
[quote author=Mickiel

But each one of us are a product of Christ Mind, his Consciousness. Every single human being are individually a componant of Jesus creative Consciousness.

Peace.
[/quote]

In Christ we live and move and have our being. He is the consciousness of human reality. To live in him, and move by him, or have our being, means he is our consciousness. Listen, when your the imputus of a persons consciousness, your controlling them.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2008, 02:38:30 AM »

The very reason God knows us, is because he IS, and is our consciousness. He is the core of consciousness, both inner and outer. God is the heartbeat of the human mind. In your meditation, you need to consider the whole of Jesus and the Father, being our All in All. That IS our Consciousness. Our Salvation is NOT based on our Consciousness, nor our knowledge.

Many Spiritual minded people think their Salvation is based on their awareness, they are thrilled at their knowledge. They magnify themselves, based on themselves, and their awareness. Thinking God is bound in his movements on them, based on their awareness. As if God only deals with humans, based on their consciousness. I have already stated that God can deal with the unconscious mind, just as, or exactly like he deals with a conscious mind.

Now, let me show you something important. This unbelievable fact, is WHY  Salvation is Universal, because Consciousness is universal, eternal, and Gods natural radar. Its Gods way of monitoring things, and all things.

And I want to continue on that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2008, 04:21:54 AM »
[quote author=Mickiel
Now, let me show you something important. This unbelievable fact, is WHY  Salvation is Universal, because Consciousness is universal, eternal, and Gods natural radar. Its Gods way of monitoring things, and all things.

And I want to continue on that.

Peace.
[/quote]

Consciousness is Gods ways and means of monitoring all things. The consciousness of ALL beings, comes from God, is an actual part of either he himself, or his power deployed into the " Outer", or " Protozoan reality." Things either connected to him directly or indirectly. I personally am aware of things that happen to my body, most things. Consciousness is Gods, its his. Through it he keeps track of all things. He is aware, because awareness is his, consciousness is his. Its his radar, his light within all of his created or birthed beings.

As consciousness spreads, Gods influence grows. As it multiplys, so does Gods influence. Like a gene multiplying, Gods will engulfs all things.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »

It is by Gods Consciousness that all things are, and behave as they do, he has absolute control. The Life is his, the endurance is his, the past is his, the present and the future is his. The understanding is his, thus all potential is his. Job 39:26;" Is it by your understanding that the Hawk Soars?"

Get further into this scripture, see the true light revelation concerning the Great Gods Consciousness.

It is by Gods UNDERSTANDING that even the animals have their being. Their ability, their ways and means, even their flight patterns. It is the same with humans, there is NO difference to God, we have our ability, our behavior patterns, EVERYTHING about our total being, total consciousness, is according to GODS Understanding, not our own! 41:11;" Whatever is under the WHOLE HEAVEN IS MINE!"

People get a little knowledge from others and start thinking they are producing knowledge themselves, that they free will themselves understanding. The true way of God is NOT according to your understanding, its ALL Gods understanding, its his, and his alone.

And like he did Job, when he has to tell you, show you, that its not about you, your going to find out what humility is really all about!

Many people feel that they are called, they are Hideing counsel without knowledge, 42:3.

And I want to explain what that means, to hide counsel without knowledge.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2008, 09:48:51 PM »
[quote author=Mickiel

Many people feel that they are called, they are Hideing counsel without knowledge, 42:3.

And I want to explain what that means, to hide counsel without knowledge.

Peace.
[/quote]

To hide counsel without knowledge simply means that you really don't know what your talking about. You think you know, thus you spread darkness instead of light. And this has nothing to do with motive, most have good intentions behind their counsel. One of the worst things a counselor could do, is to mislead. Such as Job 34:35, Elihu accuses Job of speaking without knowledge, claiming his words were without wisdom. Yet God claims in Job 42:7, that it was Eliphaz and his two friends who spoke with Job, that they didnot speak what is right. Elihu claimed to be Gods spokesman in chapter 33 and he gave a very long monolouge, railing against Job. He gave counsel without knowledge. Oh he said some good sounding stuff, but he charged Job with rebellion against Gods sovereign justice. I can't count the times I have been personally charged with the same by people who think they speak for God, giving me counsel without knowledge. And yet it is they who really spread darkness. Because they are not spiritually conscious of what they are doing.

It is by Gods understanding that the bible and even dreams are then understood. Even Daniel knew this in 8:15. He was given a vision, but he had to seek the understanding of the vision, he didNOT take unto himself the knowledge of instantly understanding it. Gabriel had to give it to him, vs. 16.

One of the greatest areas of people distorting counsel without knowledge, is the area of being born again and having Gods Spirit. Its premature birthrights being now established through the personal greed of many. And it has resulted in a very low understanding of Gods Spirit and being Born again. But its a high charged belief, very popular and very without the true knowledge of God. Many people will declare to Christ when he returns that they are Born again, and Jesus will just straight forward tell them that he NEVER led them to that conclusion. Because he never did sanction it himself at that time.

Assumming that you have Gods blessing on something is a very dangerous assumption to make. Why is it that Jesus states that not everyone who says to him," Lord, Lord", will enter into his Kingdom? Well simply , and ONLY because, they are NOT yet born again. Thats what Jesus meant, thats what he sees, its what actually holds people back.

It seems the more I understand that I do not have Gods Spirit, and am not born again, the more God just literally Pours knowledge into me. It surprises me all the time. This most unworthy mind that I have, this useless life I hold. But yet, the counsel of God will be poured into ANY vessell he so chooses, even if the vessell does not understand WHY he is doing it. But that constant strand of humility is KEPT constantly within. To keep yourself and ego from human swelling.

It thus deflates your counsicousness. And I want to go into Gods active deflation of the human consciousness.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2008, 05:56:01 AM »
[quote
It thus deflates your counsicousness. And I want to go into Gods active deflation of the human consciousness.

Peace.
[/quote]

God designed the human conscious, so he knows how it works. How to use it to either guide you, or convict you, either one, either way. Notice John 8:1-11, the well known story of the scribes and pharisees accusing a woman taken in adultery. They were testing Jesus, they thought they controlled the situation. Jesus simply, calmly, wrote on the ground, and I tend to think he wrote, the same thing he spoke;" He who is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." They begin to go away, one by one, beginning with the older people there. The older ones knew they couldnot cast a stone.

But notice, they all were convicted by their OWN Consciousness. This is really the Power of the Holy Spirit at work in humans. When you see a bunch of humans , swayed by their own consciousness, and submitting to what is right, you are actively seeing the Holy Spirit at work in carnal humanity! THIS is how God will submit all of carnal humanity to him, through their OWN Consciousness, which he already controls. And when I say control, I mean he is God over them, he IS the Ruler.

Now, when God wants to humble a human, he simply convicts their consciousness, which is their heart.

Now conversely, we can deceive ourselves through our own consciousness, as well as be targeted by demons in your conscious. Notice 1Tim. 4:2;" By means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscious as with a branding iron." Your own conscious can convince you of something so much, that it is seared, or permenently burned into your belief. You believe your born again, you believe you have Gods Spirit, you believe you are speaking in tounges, you believe the Kingdom of God is within you, and these things are SEARED within you, and willnot turn back. Its just a done deal, a well cooked belief.

But now all God has to do is deal with your consciousness, and he can reverse ANY deception that has a hold on you, and he will release you. Free you, from things that bind you, that you didn't even know was a bind. Thats what free indeed really means, its the freedom of God, not your self professed freedom.

But let me go further into Gods deflation of the human ego. The human ego, that great monster inside of us all.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2008, 04:48:00 AM »

Why blow up a balloon only to deflate it later? Well because the infation had a reason, and that is exactly what God is doing to humanity, has done to humanity. Inflation, then deflation, that is the pattern that I see. Fill up their lives with a lot of hot air, then remove that  air, and replace it with a real substance of far greater value.  Strange approach, but its what God has actively done, and is actively doing. Consciousness is why he has done this. God is building, from nothing. Each one of us were non-existant for all the time that we were, now we exist. While we were non existant, we were not a part of reality, but we were a part of Gods consciousness. God was thinking on us for however long he did, and I think he thought on each human individually, far before he brought them into consciousness.

Consciousness was our beginning, but a limited consciousness, that was designed to grow in time. To grow to a point that it will be deflated.

Peace.