Author Topic: Trolls  (Read 12345 times)

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
Re: Trolls
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2009, 03:01:35 AM »
:cloud9: Wow Sheila, that's good. Because that's exactly what happened to prevent God's plan from coming forth perfected thru the 5 fold pattern. Jealousy pretty much eliminated most of the 5 fold, with the pastor "office" coming out on top.

I tell you how He dealt with jealousy in me, though. He made it plain to me that the gifts were HIM in operation, and how could I, a mere mortal speck of dust, be jealous of HIM, as if there could be ANY comparison? It just didn't "compute", it was irrational to me, to even entertain the thought that in essence the jealousy was trying to compete with HIM.

That helped me in the beginning of my walk when it raised up in me, because someone I knew was manifesting more gifts before me, even though we were raised up together. Changing the way I thought ala the Lord, brought repentance and that brought deliverance. Isn't that always the way it works? It is for me. Blessings....

Yep. Pride has no place in the Kingdom of Heaven...
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2009, 04:12:40 AM »
 :cloud9: Thanks Tony, I'll check that out. I didn't know google had such a thing. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #127 on: February 20, 2009, 04:14:40 AM »
:cloud9: Wow Sheila, that's good. Because that's exactly what happened to prevent God's plan from coming forth perfected thru the 5 fold pattern. Jealousy pretty much eliminated most of the 5 fold, with the pastor "office" coming out on top.

I tell you how He dealt with jealousy in me, though. He made it plain to me that the gifts were HIM in operation, and how could I, a mere mortal speck of dust, be jealous of HIM, as if there could be ANY comparison? It just didn't "compute", it was irrational to me, to even entertain the thought that in essence the jealousy was trying to compete with HIM.

That helped me in the beginning of my walk when it raised up in me, because someone I knew was manifesting more gifts before me, even though we were raised up together. Changing the way I thought ala the Lord, brought repentance and that brought deliverance. Isn't that always the way it works? It is for me. Blessings....

Yep. Pride has no place in the Kingdom of Heaven...

Yes it does! I'm living proof of that! So there! :soccer:
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2009, 04:49:11 AM »
What is Goliath doing in the picture?

It only took one stone to knock down the image of human pride.

David's victory over this lowbrow, anti-intellectual (unappreciative of higher thought) called Goliath, was by beheading him with his own sword, after he had presented himself for forty days before David which parallel's the forty day temptation of Christ who destroyed the inner Philistine by using his own sword the Word of God!

And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, tell this stone to become bread." (Luke 4:3)

And Jesus answered him, "It is written, 'Man shall not live on bread alone.'"

When the devil had finished every temptation, he left Him.  And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit!

peacemaker

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2009, 05:03:48 AM »
 :cloud9: I like it PM..... :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2009, 07:37:11 AM »
I brothers and sisters have removed the hook and I feel fine. thankyou very much.
i have learned ALOT trolling with you all.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline peacemaker

• Bronze
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2009, 07:43:45 AM »
:cloud9: I like it PM..... :thumbsup:

:mthumbsup:
This lively-stone is continually being "washed by the water."

Offline reFORMer

• < Moderator >
  • Psalm 133
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2009, 08:13:14 AM »
5 is the number of the wounds of Jesus.
I went to church; but, the Church wasn't on the program!  JESUS WANTS HIS BODY BACK!!  MEET WITHOUT HUMAN HEADSHIP!!!

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »

Joseph makes himself KNOWN[Christ revealed?]

Genesis 45;10  you shall live in the region of Goshen-

and be near me.......11 I will provide for you there because

5 years of famine are still to come. Otherwise you and your

household and all who belong to you will become destitute

v 22 To each of them he gave new clothing, but to Benjamin

he gave 300 shekels of silver and five sets of clothing.

v24 then he sent his brothers  away, and as they were leaving

he said to them' DON'T QUARREL{EXASPERATE} EACH OTHER

ON THE WAY

Gal 5;15  if you keep on biting and devouring one

another,watch out, or you will be destroyed by each other

1 Peter 5;8   be self-controlled  and alert, your enemy

the devil prowls around like a roaring lion,looking for someone

to devour.RESIST HIM,standing firm in the faith,Because

YOU KNOW THAT YOUR BROTHERS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME KIND OF SUFFERINGS

Rev 12;4  the dragon stood in front of the woman,

SO THAT IT MIGHT DEVOUR HER CHILD

THE MOMENT IT WAS BORN

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2009, 06:19:52 PM »
 :cloud9: The number 300 speaks of full redemption, 100 fold in each of the courts, silver speaks of redemption also, and if I'm not mistaken, I think 300 might be a measurement of the ark of Noah. I see the 5 sets of new garments as the "redemption" or fullness of the 5 fold measure of Christ, ie. instead of in part anointing, the fullness coming to the son of my right hand, which includes the redemption of the body (garments).

We know that Joseph is a type of Christ, but he brings forth Benjamin which I think represents the many membered son HE produces, ie. HIS seed, the harvest, the Son of God's right hand (right = Spirit, Christ is the right hand of God the Father), the many membered Son of Christ. That's why it's a lambkin that stands on Mt. Zion in the Greek, ie. an OFFSPRING of a Lamb. Blessings.....

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:41 PM »
:cloud9: The number 300

"THIS IS TROLLTA!!!!"

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2009, 06:31:38 PM »

"THIS IS TROLLTA!!!!"

Ever Met Troll-atron.......Troll down \l/

« Last Edit: February 20, 2009, 06:33:22 PM by Taffy »
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2009, 06:38:43 PM »

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2009, 06:41:21 PM »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #139 on: February 20, 2009, 06:43:26 PM »
 :cloud9: No..... :dontknow:

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #140 on: November 18, 2010, 08:24:27 PM »

I miss claypot!

...and Shiela too.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #141 on: November 18, 2010, 08:34:02 PM »
 :cloud9: Yes  :thumbsup:

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #142 on: November 18, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »

I miss claypot!

...and Shiela too.

me too. :sigh:
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline thinktank

• Silver
« Reply #143 on: November 18, 2010, 08:41:35 PM »
Where is claypot?

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #144 on: November 18, 2010, 08:44:28 PM »
 :cloud9: I don't know about CP; maybe someone else on the board does. As for Sheila, I know she is having a lot of problems right now and needs our prayer.

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #145 on: November 18, 2010, 08:55:36 PM »
Seth is also AWOL for quite a while.
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2010, 04:36:08 AM »
:cloud9: I don't know about CP; maybe someone else on the board does. As for Sheila, I know she is having a lot of problems right now and needs our prayer.

well now, if this isn't God doing what He does best, what is? I was playing around on the site here and stumbled across this thread. i am really touched that even one noticed my absence. you all have helped me so much that i was off chiseling my views of God Himself. i am probably still pretty whacked out with some of my ideas but what i am seeing is quite satisfying. to me God is way too 'big' to confine to this physical life. i think this physical life is God's tool for showing us His favorite (Jacob I love, Esau I hate) world, the realm of the spirit.

enough preaching. thanks all and know that many of you have never been far from me in the way that really matters.

cp
For it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Offline Beloved Servant

• Gold
  • David's sling
« Reply #147 on: December 01, 2010, 04:41:15 AM »

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #148 on: December 01, 2010, 05:30:04 AM »

For you cp:

http://www.iinet.com/~passtheword/DIALOGS-FROM-THE-PAST/sprsense.htm

hey bel ser, thanks. looks good and i just looked up this guy on amazon and purchased a bunch of his stuff via my kindle. ever use a kindle yet? his books are like a buck a piece, can't go wrong there.

thanks for the lead.

cp
For it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.