Author Topic: Trolls  (Read 12762 times)

Paul Hazelwood

Re: Trolls
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »
The sword is what separated the head . . . those who live by the sword .  . die by it.  

Thats the way Trolls roll ,  word.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2009, 06:55:18 PM »
Yes, but we are to grow up [mature] into the head.

Ephesians 4:15
But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

15 But speaking the truth in love, let us grow in every way into Him who is the head  Christ. 16 From Him the whole body, fitted and knit together  by every supporting ligament, promotes the growth of the body for building up itself in love by the proper working of each individual part.

Philippians 2:5
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

by all means . .so long as it's "his' head and not mine

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #77 on: February 19, 2009, 06:57:59 PM »

But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

15 But speaking the truth in love, let us grow in every way into Him who is the head  Christ. 16 From Him the whole body, fitted and knit together  by every supporting ligament, promotes the growth of the body for building up itself in love by the proper working of each individual part.

Exactly.  But, remember, it's not one stone: it's five that come together as one.  Is that grace?  Many coming together as one?

Doesn't he honor our differences?  And, if he does, so should we?

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

Exactly.  But, remember, it's not one stone: it's five that come together as one.  Is that grace?  Many coming together as one?

EVERY NUMBER IS DIVISIBLE by one...Kinda tells me ALL is ( OF) HIM....

Seven( coMplete in ONE) Churches held in One hand and Five Fingers of Grace.... :HeartThrob:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »

I'm not sure what it is you're driving at Molly . . . I'm referring to the stone David drew from the stream . . .there were five, he used only one.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »

EVERY NUMBER IS DIVISIBLE by one...Kinda tells me ALL is ( OF) HIM....

Seven( coMplete in ONE) Churches held in One hand and Five Fingers of Grace.... :HeartThrob:
Yes, so only Christ [David] [he that is without sin] can cast the stone--

And, only Christ [David] can cut off the head of Goliath?

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #81 on: February 19, 2009, 07:18:57 PM »
Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers .. .

Thanks Bro. Isn't it funny how some of the most obvious things go right by a person?

Now, application.

David, 5 stones. 5 fold ministry. Goliath, carnal mind, was killed with one stone. David as type of the Divine within us (Jesus), 'carries' these 5 stones and uses these 5 stones to destroy the old man.

Random thoughts. What you think?

cp

Of the 5 stones I wonder as they match the 5 fold ministry if any one stone can bring truth to each of us when it hits us and the sword of Christ cuts off our carnal head leaving the spirit .

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »

Not seeing David as Christ . . .I'm seeing the stone in David's sling as Christ.  I see the sword as Christ . . .but I see David as a bondservant projecting Christ to the mind of carnal reasoning . . .severing the carnal head with the Word of God . . .through relationship with Christ . . .  In a way, I guess you could say that the stone penetraiting the mind caused the carnal man to be in a state of submission where his head could effectively be removed . . .sort of the every knee shall bow . . .

Great pov cp.  I can see that as well.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »
Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers .. .

Thanks Bro. Isn't it funny how some of the most obvious things go right by a person?

Now, application.

David, 5 stones. 5 fold ministry. Goliath, carnal mind, was killed with one stone. David as type of the Divine within us (Jesus), 'carries' these 5 stones and uses these 5 stones to destroy the old man.

Random thoughts. What you think?

cp

Of the 5 stones I wonder as they match the 5 fold ministry if any one stone can bring truth to each of us when it hits us and the sword of Christ cuts off our carnal head leaving the spirit .

kinda like those thoughts P , The message of Grace and Truth :icon_flower:
Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2009, 07:29:00 PM »

Not seeing David as Christ . . .I'm seeing the stone in David's sling as Christ.  I see the sword as Christ . . .but I see David as a bondservant projecting Christ to the mind of carnal reasoning . . .severing the carnal head with the Word of God . . .through relationship with Christ . . .  In a way, I guess you could say that the stone penetraiting the mind caused the carnal man to be in a state of submission where his head could effectively be removed . . .sort of the every knee shall bow . . .

But, the point is, as David says, The battle is the LORD's, not ours.

So it's not our place to go cutting off any heads, or casting stones.

Offline Taffy

• Gold
« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2009, 07:31:59 PM »

Tis HIS work  :icon_flower:

kinda interesting that those of the law cast their vote by use of Black stones...as did SAUL

Offline micah7:9

• Gold
  • Mic 7:8 Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine ene
« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2009, 07:35:59 PM »
Im a troll, I guess. I just posted a question that arose on another forum; but the
verses I ve read many times and studied but undestood not to clearly..so I am trolling to see if there can be more clarification on the verses. If Im bad...sorry.
Mic 7:8  Thou dost not rejoice over me, O mine enemy, When I have fallen, I have risen, When I sit in darkness Jehovah is a light to me.

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2009, 07:39:25 PM »

No argument there at all.  It's not others head's were to be submitting . .but only our own.  This is why it's tough to avoid arguments sometimes . . .people apply Scriptures to everyone but themselves.  I believe this was why Jesus told Peter to put away his sword . . .until we learn how to use the Word of God in the intent with which it was written, we have no business welding it around . . .all we end up doing is damaging the ability for others to hear anything at all.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2009, 07:39:50 PM »
You cannot be a troll, trolls hide under bridges and only come out if they think they won't be caught.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2009, 07:40:17 PM »
 :cloud9: Well guys, it's ALL about Christ, so the changed hearts made as ONE, since He is our heart of flesh after the change, celestial flesh, the flesh of Christ, then the stones are a picture of Christ also, as is David, as is the hand that holds the stone, and makes sure it hits it's mark.

I have a thing about rocks; ask anyone, I've drug tons of them home for rock gardens and ponds, LOL.....and one day as I was sitting just listening to the sound many flat rocks and stones were making in a small waterfall near here, the Lord dropped into my Spirit that THAT same sound in the Spirit gives Him pleasure also. It's because His Spirit is running over the stony places of our heart, when we pray in the Spirit, making them to be smooth (less resistance of the flesh), until eventually they will become as petras, a small grain of sand that He can cover with His nature, like a pearl covers it.

This is why the gates of the city are as pearls; WE become gates (in union with another = apostles and prophets the foundation of the church) for others to enter into the Kingdom with. We literally have the ability through the Spirit of Him to lift others up out of walking thru the realm of sand (the rebellious walk thru dry places) and into the realm of walking in the Spirit. This is how we bear the burdens of the weak, by lifting them up. As Taffy, cp and I agreed on in another post, its the same messages over and over again. Isn't He awesome? Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2009, 07:45:31 PM »
Man, Cardinal.  How do you do it?  You hit the mark every time.

:megashock:

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2009, 07:46:37 PM »
 :cloud9: No, I don't. I just try to hear the One who does...... :HeartThrob:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2009, 07:53:07 PM »
Hey Card . . .what do you see with the law ordering people to be stoned . . .how does the stone apply to this picture?

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »
 :2c:

Jesus Christ is the stone of stumbling...when we stumble

we are braken to peices..but some are crushed..upon

whom the stone falls.

Sheila

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2009, 08:10:39 PM »
Hey Card . . .what do you see with the law ordering people to be stoned . . .how does the stone apply to this picture?

I sometimes think that the stone that hits us is spiritual but we often think that the stone that hits us should work for someone else, so we can stone people to death in that manner.  Kill them in a sense because our stones are not meant to hit anyone else.

When we take what is given to us and throw it at people with an expectation (law) that they "get" it, we can in effect stone them to death.   

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »
 :cloud9: The letter scriptures are also as stones; so when the man in the OT was picking up sticks on the sabbath day, he was to be stoned. Wood speaks of our carnal nature (ark made of craptim wood), so he was adding to his carnal nature. So when we who have been raised up to walk in the Spirit by Christ, see someone who is adding to his carnal nature, on this the sabbath day, we are to stone them with stones also.

The difference is, the stones we are supposed to have, have already been smitten for the LIFE OF THE SPIRIT (revelation) to come out of, so we are in effect, to give them life through the scriptures, not death. The same principle would apply to the 5 acting as 1, ie. get all 5 in agreement with the Lord in HIS pattern, which was His intention, but He knew we couldn't do it, with the Spirit WITH measure. Blessings....

Sorry....just noticed this format won't let me say the name of the wood used for the ark, LOL.....
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:22:26 PM by Cardinal »

Online sheila

• Gold
« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »
  Hey, just found this,too. You guys got me searchin.

Luke 4;18  to release the oppressed  or [crushed]

those whose bones were broken? by stoning through the LAW?

Also, this  you can't stumble over Christ if you follow Him.

unless He is leaning down to raise up a lowly one and you

presumptously step ahead of Him.  And

Whomever causes His fall is crushed through it.

[ I am thinking of the wilderness temptation and satan...and

his comment to throw himself down in re; angels keeping

Him from striking his foot against a stone]

Sorry,everything so dis-jointed in this post.

Sheila

Offline claypot

• Bronze
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2009, 08:21:31 PM »
Whoa, you all are blowing my eye sockets right out of my head! I will be re-reading till I enter the twilight zone and maybe even then.

Hey another basic (hopefully not too stupid sounding again) question, but I have always heard too that 5 is the number of grace but why exactly is that?

cp
For it is God who works in us to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2009, 08:23:16 PM »
O.K. Taffy, I see you are not going to budge on this matter that I requested Brian's post be deleted. Why would I ask to have mine deleted when mine was the truth?

And that begs the question Taffy,
You being a moderator, and you having read what I posted (seeing as how you already told me what it was about), why didn't you delete it? Obviously it wasn't as bad as it was made to be.

And this still evades the issue, Taffy. It puts the focus back on me where it really is about me being alowed to post on these boards without fear of being character assassinated.

Now can we finally get this behind us and get on with life?
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »
 :cloud9: I don't know exactly CP, but He showed me that thru the fiery furnace. There were actually 5 present; the 3 Hebrew children, the Lord, and the fire that didn't burn THEM, was the Father, ie. our God is a consuming fire. Once He gave me that, then I could see how the "hand" of God, the 5 fold, could be if they were operating as Him in the earth, the manifestation of His grace. Blessings...

PS. Thanks for letting your thread go in another direction  :HeartThrob: