Author Topic: To Sir with Love.  (Read 4662 times)

Offline Molly

• Gold
Re: To Sir with Love.
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2008, 04:34:46 AM »
He's actually calling himself, the son of Adam.

"Adam"
H120
אדם
'âdâm
aw-dawm'
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.): - X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

The Greek is translating it as 'man,' but I believe Christ was referring to the man, Adam.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 05:02:49 AM by Molly »

Mickiel

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2008, 05:18:37 AM »
He's actually calling himself, the son of Adam.

"Adam"
H120
אדם
'âdâm
aw-dawm'
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.): - X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.

The Greek is translating it as 'man,' but I believe Christ was referring to the man, Adam.

Well since all of humanity came from the woman who came from Adams Rib, and Jesus came from the Womb of Woman, in one sense, he does refer to Adam.

Peace.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2008, 05:31:57 AM »
Adam is the first son of God.

38Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.--Luke 3

Mickiel

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2008, 05:44:30 AM »
Adam is the first son of God.

38Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.--Luke 3

Well yes, in one sense Jesus is the Son of Man, but in another, he is also the Son of Woman. And What I am getting at is not so just Jesus being the Son of " One singular Man, like Adam, but Jesus meant the Son of Man as a group." Or the Son of an entire Race. The product of man as a whole, and responsible for the Whole, and the Whole being recepiants of his heritage. And this whole liniage is made possible by Woman, and " Her Womb." Jesus is technically ( Or physically) the Son of Woman, but Spiritually the Son of Man, or ALL humanity. And I want to touch on that some.  Peace.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2008, 05:52:28 AM »
well, all I'm saying is that I think Jesus was referencing a particular man, Adam, and not the whole human race.  Jesus is the second Adam and the last Adam.  It takes a lot of looking at that to make sense of it.

In a sense, also, Eve, coming as she did from the rib of Adam, is also Adam, and is called 'Adam'--

1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
--Genesis 5

It is the woman (church) and the seed of the woman which is at enmity with the serpent, which I believe is prophecy of the virgin birth.  The seed of the woman is Christ.

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. --Genesis 3

Mickiel

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 08:07:53 AM »
well, all I'm saying is that I think Jesus was referencing a particular man, Adam, and not the whole human race.  Jesus is the second Adam and the last Adam.  It takes a lot of looking at that to make sense of it.

In a sense, also, Eve, coming as she did from the rib of Adam, is also Adam, and is called 'Adam'--

1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
--Genesis 5

It is the woman (church) and the seed of the woman which is at enmity with the serpent, which I believe is prophecy of the virgin birth.  The seed of the woman is Christ.

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. --Genesis 3

Exactly in the rythum of this post, the seed of the Woman is Christ. Jesus is also the Son of Woman, he came from the Womb of Woman, and as the head of the Church, he has taken all of humanity into " His Womb", his Church, and through that we shall become the Living Sons of God. From the Womb of the earth came Adam, from the Womb of Adam came Woman, from the Womb of Woman came Christ, from the Womb of Christ came the Church. All go back to the Womb to experience a new birth. Matt.12:40;" For just as Jonah was 3 days and nights in the Womb of a sea monster, so shall the " Son of Man" be three days and nights in the Womb of the Earth."

Jesus became the Son of Man, by being birthed by a Woman. God created Man first, but mans womb wasNOT what God wanted to reproduce his creation with, he wanted the Womb of a Woman to begin that process of reproduction. It is the same with his church, or his renewal, or reconciliation process, all these begin with the Woman.

Matt.11:11, Truly, I say to you, amoung those born of a Woman there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the Kingdom of Heaven is greater than he. The teaching here is that the great man, John, came from a Woman, the Woman may be considered a small part of Johns birth, but in the Kingdom, she will be Greater than who she gave birth to. This is the future of all Women in Gods Kingdom. To be greater than who they gave Birth to. The Womb, or the Church, will be greater in the Kingdom than it is now.

The Sabbath was " Made for Man", so Man is greater than the Sabbath. But Man was " Made by the Womb", so the Womb, or Woman, is far different than a Sabbath. A Woman is a " Living Church", a Living Temple, A " Living Sign". The Rainbow is a continual sign, but it is not living. A Woman is a " Living Reproducing Element of God Reproducing Actual Living Extentions of Himself." And Jesus is a product of this, a Son of this. Nothing alive can overpower this process of creation through the Womb, not even the gates of hell or death shall overpower it.

The interesting thing to consider is this: None of this was possible without the Womb. Or the Woman. The Womb is a filter of our creation. And whats even more interesting, is Why. Why does God, or why did God, use this creative process, as opposed to outright instant creation?

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2008, 08:22:51 AM »
The interesting thing to consider is this: None of this was possible without the Womb. Or the Woman. The Womb is a filter of our creation. And whats even more interesting, is Why. Why does God, or why did God, use this creative process, as opposed to outright instant creation?

Peace.
[/quote]

This question is asking why were these things necessary? Again Jesus in Luke 24:26;" Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into his Glory?" Why is the Womb necessary? Or, this is like asking why was the Woman necessary?

Here again is the true greatness of a Woman being confirmed. The Woman is absolutely a necessary componant of Gods Kingdom, and Gods Plan of Salvation. And this reveals a most important componant of Gods Mind! How God truly feels about Women. And I want to go into that most revealing aspect of Gods Heart. Gods Emotions. Gods very intimate feelings.  Peace.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2008, 05:36:27 PM »
The woman is the physical representation of the man, just as the church is the physical representation of Christ.  No physical children were produced while Adam and Eve lived in the spiritual place called the garden of Eden.  It was not until they left the spiritual garden (were born from that matrix) that physical children were produced. If they had remained there, there would have been no physical children.

Psalm 22:10
I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother's belly.

"womb"

H7358
רחם
rechem
rekh'-em
From H7355; the womb (compare H7356): - matrix, womb.

H7355
רחם
râcham
raw-kham'
A primitive root; to fondle; by implication to love, especially to compassionate: - have compassion (on, upon), love, (find, have, obtain, shew)[ mercy (-iful, on, upon), (have) pity, Ruhamah, X surely.

We see that the womb is a matrix, the milieu from which something else develops.  A matrix can even be a die, stamping it's perfect likeness on another.  It can be the physical material in which something else is  embedded and protected until it is removed.  It is the environment for the developing fetus.  The focus of the matrix is not itself, but that something else which is embedded within it, and which will emerge from it a new creation.

Main Entry: ma·trix
Function: noun
Pronunciation: 'mA-triks
Inflected Form(s): plural ma·tri·ces/'mA-tr&-"sez, 'ma-/ or ma·trix·es/'mA-trik-s&z/
Etymology: Latin, female animal used for breeding, parent plant, from matr-, mater
1 : something within or from which something else originates, develops, or takes form
2 a : a mold from which a relief surface (as a piece of type) is made b : DIE c : an engraved or inscribed die or stamp d : an electroformed impression of a phonograph record used for mass-producing duplicates of the original
3 a : the natural material (as soil or rock) in which something (as a fossil or crystal) is embedded b : material in which something is enclosed or embedded (as for protection or study)

The word for womb itself tells us what the child is embedded within--it comes from the word 'racham,' meaning love, compassion, and mercy.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 05:42:20 PM by Molly »

Mickiel

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 08:57:43 PM »
Quote from: Molly link=

The word for womb itself tells us what the child is embedded within--it comes from the word 'racham,' meaning love, compassion, and mercy.
[/quote

It is from this " Matrix", Love , Compassion and Mercy, that humanity was conceived. Not conceived to test them, or send them through an obstacle course of deterants to their future, but to embed within them very nesscercary ingrediants of a foundation that is associated with the mind and heart of God. The die, is the Heart of God, and the experience of humanity will be stamped into a Universal story of all the Ages to come. God breeding eternal life from the Womb of a Woman of Flesh. The Earth is the environment of this developing fetus, the stage this great God has set, the canvas this great Artist is drawing a self portrait of Eternal Ramifications. His expression of Love.

To Sir with Love,

Thank you Lord for creating me a Matrix of Change, a standard of your expression, a benchmark of your very own inner feelings. A living extension of your pregnant Mind.

To Sir with Love, Eve.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2008, 06:32:02 PM »
Maybe the whole meaning of free will is that it is our choice to stay or not within the matrix of his love and mercy and grow with the Lord during our lifetime, or to make our covenant with death.  We are given the choice of life or death, as told by the prophet Moses, and instructed by God to choose life.  It is the matrix of life that gives birth to faith, hope, and love.

"Nothing worth doing is completed in one lifetime-
Therefore we must be saved by hope.

Nothing true or beautiful makes complete sense in any context of history-
Therefore we must be saved by faith.

Nothing we do, no matter how virtuous, can be accomplished alone-
Therefore we are saved by love."

by Reinhold Niebuhr

19For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God.

20For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope

21that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.
--Romans 8

Mickiel

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »

Maybe the whole meaning of free will is that it is our choice to stay or not within the matrix of his love and mercy and grow with the Lord during our lifetime, or to make our covenant with death.  We are given the choice of life or death, as told by the prophet Moses, and instructed by God to choose life.  It is the matrix of life that gives birth to faith, hope, and love.

Well Free will can be a very complicated subject to interpit, and according to how one interpits it, it could improve a view of scripture, or complicate it further, and this will vary according to the individuals understanding. At one end, free will is mans effort to relieve God of his Responsibility, and on that end it could cause one to concentrate too much on self. On the other end Free Will is Gods gift to humanity. Humans, given a mind and consciousness of their own, but to what degree are we really on our own? To say a human has Free Will and nothing causes it to accept or reject God, but then conversely believe that God has a predestined all powerful will of his own, where do the two meet and join in on how our future is determined?

Were we created to serve God, or were we created with " The Option" of deciding to do that or not? And does Gods will factor into our Will, or does his will overide our own? One could make a case for Free will with Scripture, or build a case against it, either way, so how we interpit this will result in how we then " Live it out." Free will is certainly " Adequacy", yet 2 Corinth. 3:5 states our Adequacy comes from God. So I think the interpitation is ultimately " Personal", and I look to be balanced in the interpitation, because I can see some of both ends. When you don't know where you end and God begins, then its safe to look to God to connect the Points.

But wherever we are, we are always " Within the Matrix", always ultimately within Gods will, no matter how much personal will we project. Notice 2Corinth. 4:15-16;" For ALL things are for YOUR sakes, that the grace which is spreading to more and more people may cause the giving of thanks to abound to the Glory of God. Therefore we do not lose Heart, but though our outer man is decaying, yet our inner man is being Renewed day by day." That " Will we have", is still being renewed, redone, dealt with on a daily basics, which effects our will.

Peace.