Author Topic: To Sir with Love.  (Read 4798 times)

Mickiel

To Sir with Love.
« on: May 22, 2008, 07:56:32 PM »

In John 4:1-24 is the story of Jesus at the well with the Samaritan woman. Jesus interactions with women were always interesting. A woman of Samaria came to a parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph. Jesus was tired from  a journey he had just completted and was sitting by the well. The woman came to draw water for herself and family, and Jesus asked her for a drink. The disciples had gone into the city to buy food, perhaps John was still there with Jesus, since he gives this account. The woman reacted racially to Jesus request, asking how is it that a Jew is asking her a Samaritan, to give him water? Kind of simular to a black man asking a white woman, during our early racial years right after slavery, to give him a drink. Just something people wouldnot do during those days.

Jesus didnot do things without thinking, he was a part of all humanitys destiny and he knew this, he was not concerned with racial tensions or cultural guidelines where salvation is concerned. His desire was to give this woman a Loving gift far beyond her comprehensions. He told her that if she knew the gift of God and who he was, that the exchange would be far different than she could imagine. She didn't know the gift of eternal Salvation, and didnot know Jesus.

She said to him;" Sir, you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep; where then do you get that Living Water?"

Oh what a question we all should realize, our God cannot be measured by any certain size. What he is to you and me, is just what he can be. Where will Jesus get that Salvation? The well of sin is deep, we are in a seemingly deep pit of impossibilitys. Where is humanity going to draw Salvation from, as even religion joins in with satan accusing us daily? Well it is Jesus himself who is our Salvation, it is to this " Sir" she addressed, that our Salvation will come from. And it is because of Love that Sir will give us a drink of this great future. To Sir with Love.

Jesus dealings with women were mostly a Love story, he was always very patient and Loving with Women, Always. And he espically enjoyed the oppurtunity that Women ALWAYS give to teach the Truth. Women are a gold mine of oppurtunistic openings of the Gospel. You can very easily set the truth up when women are involved.

The Woman said to Jesus, " Sir, give me this water, so I willnot be thristy or come all the way here to draw." Very wise of this woman, get what she needs and budget her travel time. Well Jesus is even more accomidating, he asks her to first go get her husband, you know, bring him here to drink also. The woman says she has no husband. Jesus tells her dramitically, you have well said that, for you have had 5 husbands and the man you now have is not your husband. Ohh, astue and profound discernment, keen Spiritual insight and extra ordinary  ability to see into this Womans life.

To Sir she says that she " Perceives that he is a Prophet", again keen insight on her behalf. Jesus tells her, " Woman, believe me." And proceeds to dialog. This dialog is interesting to examine, and revealing. Jesus dealings with Women are very significant in explaining Salvation. They are a pivital part of the Gospel, and of Love.

So I want to go into Jesus as " Sir", and write a letter of sorts that is comming out of Women, being addressed to Jesus. And the title of this letter, is " To Sir with Love." And examine how a Woman will speak with, address and communicate with Christ. And how this relates to Salvation, and how it opened Jesus mouth many times to preach.

Peace.

Peace.

Mickiel

Re: To Sir with Love.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 09:45:38 AM »

Dear Sir,

My name is Deborah and I am writting you this letter because I have just lost my house and my boyfriend. I tried to sell my house but there were no buyers. So it looks like foreclosure and trying to at least make a deal that willnot ruin my credit. I had a house in Atlanta and was doing well, then I met this man who I felt sorry for. I tried to help him get on his feet and I kind of liked him. He had a dream of going back home to the country where he was raised, and talked me into selling my dream home, and join him in his dream. I sold my home and moved with him into the country where I met his overbearing and controlling Mother. She never liked me and I didnot like her. I have spent so much of my money trying to help this man, now I am broke and I don't know what to do.

He got a little raise in his income and didnot want to contribute to our  home, so I put him out and now my income is not enough to maintain this home. My disability has not come through and things are just not going right. This man got me into this situation and now I am very discouraged. Why do I do these kind of things? Why do men get a good Woman and just don't do right? I am so hurt. But I am glad you gave me this little dog I got from the vet. I love her so much and she treats me with so much Love, I just don't know what I would do without her. Please Sir, will you help me?

To Sir with Love, Deborah.

Ruth 1:16;" But Ruth said, Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people will be my people, and your God, my God. Where you die, I will die.

There is a Loyalty in Women that can go all the way to the end. An unselfish care and concern.

Jesus in Matthews 13:33;" The Kingdom of Heaven is like Leaven, which a Woman took and hid in three pecks of meal, until it was all Leavened."

Nowhere in scripture does Leaven represent good, so what does Christ mean here, and what do Women have to do with this?

Peace.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »

Jesus in Matthews 13:33;" The Kingdom of Heaven is like Leaven, which a Woman took and hid in three pecks of meal, until it was all Leavened."

Nowhere in scripture does Leaven represent good, so what does Christ mean here, and what do Women have to do with this?

Peace.

I honestly cannot comment on whether leaven not representing good.   But I can relate the properties of leaven to the kingdom.

The kingdom of heaven is an ever "expanding" family.   

Mickiel

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 09:06:34 PM »

The Kingdom of Heaven is like Leaven, which a Woman took and hid in three pecks of meal, until it was all leavened. This statement is concerning things hidden since the foundation of the world. The analogy is of a Woman who is looking to cause " Fermentation", or cause to undergo a change. Leaven, which brings about fermentation, is uniformly reguarded in scripture as typifying the presence of impurity or evil. ( Ex.12:15-19, 13:17, Lev.2:11, Duet. 16:14, Mark 8:15, Luke 12:1, 1 Cor.5:6-9, Gal. 5:9.) The meal, or flour, is symbolic of true doctrine, one would think then that Leaven would corrupt the true doctrine, or flour. Look at 1Tim.4:1-3, 2Tim. 2:17-18, 4:3-4, 2Pet. 2:1-3. Leaven, as a symbolic or typical substance, is always mentioned in the O.T. in an evil sense. It seems then that the use of the term in the N.T. could explain its symbolic meaning as a " Contrast", it is malice and wickedness as contrasted with sincerity and truth.

The Kingdom in Matt. 13:33, does not become the Kingdom until a hidden change has come about. I think this is of intrest. Christ choice of terms and characthers in this parable are very interesting, as well as how he coined this. He again uses a woman. He uses Leaven, or fermintation, or change. He uses " Hideing", or you can say secret things, he uses meal, or flour, and he uses the Kingdom of God. These are some of why I believe the Kingdom  does not become the Kingdom of the Father until Christ, having put all enemies under his feet, including the last enemy death, delivers up the Kingdom to God the Father. As mentioned in 1Corinth. 15:24.

For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all are made alive. Look at the fermintation there, a change is being caused, but the leaven of Death is being used, to ferment the change. So Adam, is a type of Leaven, or a cause for change, but it was Eve who really caused it. It was her that dealt with the leaven. And that is significant, I think Eve was more involved with the Leaven than Adam.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 05:18:27 AM »

Dear Sir,

My name is Sabrina,

These are sweet days in summer, the jasmine is in bloom. The summer breeze makes me feel fine, blowing through the jasmine in my mind. I have no one to love me, I am 45 years old and can't seem to keep a man  in tune with or in step with me.  I gotta have Love, life is for the living. Love is for the giving, I want to give myself to someone. But in my heart, greater grows the pain. I try to ignore it, this thing inside of me that desires so much to give myself to someone. Dear Sir, will I always be without someone, is there none for me? There are times I want to go outside in the rain, just to hide my tears. It may sound crazy Sir, but do you hear me? Why do you ignore me so? Be my God, please my Love. Please comfort me.

To Sir with Love, Sabrina.

Mickiel

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 08:02:53 PM »

To Sir, from Myrna,

Lord I thank you for your strength that flows through me. How you have made me a minister and teacher of your word. How you brought me from an overbearing mother, who made me into a very controlling mother to my own children, to become a balanced woman of God in fulfillment of a very new life. Sir I thank you that you brought me so far, and I now have the respect of my children, my husband and my coworkers. It was a hard time learning, but the way you have me now , knowing the full picture of my life, is  so rewarding and meaninful.

The wisdom you have solidified within me is astounding, I am more wise than my enemies and more stronger than the enemy within myself. The knowledge you have given is mind bending, I have little worrys. My Spirit is highly defined in you, you soak my mind with your pressence. You overwhelm me and yet comfort me. I am a well grounded Spiritual woman.

I thank you so much. I am here for you.

To Sir, with Love.

Mickiel

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 09:43:47 PM »

Jesus in Mark 14:8;" She has done what she could." Mary of Bethany had just broken the top open from an alabaster vial of costly perfume and annointed Jesus on his head with it. Jesus said wherever the Gospel is preached in all the world, that what this woman did will be spoken of in memory " Of Her." Not him, her.

She did what she could for Jesus, and Jesus memorialized " Her." Here then Jesus gives a lasting impression for a Woman who impressed him. This is the true Power of a Woman, they can give lasting impressions, on not only men, but God! Not only God, but Jesus himself. Women can impress Jesus, and listen, STILL impress him. Your potential is to impress God himself. That is a very great honor! To impress God is a kind of glory that carrys with it an ability to cause heaven ITSELF to rejoice.

Can you imagine God turning to his 24 Elders on his throne, and to Christ and his Holy Angels, telling them, concerning you;" I am impressed!" I like this Woman. I am pleased with her, how she thinks, how she " Does what she can for people."

This then is a letter of potential for a woman, do what you can for God. The grave stone for your life will read." She has done what she could."

Your life is a letter that you present to Christ,

To Sir , with Love.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 07:16:12 PM »

In Gen.3:, The serpent confronts the " Couple", Adam was standing there too. Adam just remained silent, he was being quiet at a time he shouldnot have been. But Adam was not being confrontational or communicating with this " New Being in the garden." Adam was not deceived, but there were other things that Adam was " Not." Adam was not being a leader at this moment, Eve was. Adam was not communicating at this moment, Eve was. Adam was not telling the serpent the word of God, Eve was. It was Eve who was telling the serpent what God had said.

This is very significant, it was the woman who was communicating, the Woman who was engaging the serpent, the Woman who showed the memory of Gods word. The woman who was standing up to the plate. Eve was aggressive, Eve was the Leader, Eve was the communicator, Eve was the fighter. The serpent went after " The HEAD", the leader, the STRONGER! Now, what was Gods curse to Eve in verse 16. His curse to Eve was that she would, " From THEN on", be submissive to Adam, and Adam shall rule over her. Now IF that was the case, that highly suggest that Eves potential before hand was to " Rule over Adam." And had these events in the garden NOT occured, the history of humanity would have been quite different, women would have ruled over this earth.

So God muted the real potential in women, he MADE them submissive AFTER this confrontation. So the REAL potential in Women is to LEAD, be aggressive, be communicators and confronters. ALSO, to communicate Gods word. This is how God first created Eve, he had to curse her, in order to change her. Thats how strong Eve was, she had to be cursed, in order to be changed. And I want to show you some interesting things about that reality.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 07:42:33 PM »

Now, before God " Intervened" in the garden, Adam was " Listening to Eve." Read Gen. 3:17;"Because you have Listened to the voice of your wife." Eve was created and she was going about the business of establishing herself as the leader. She was doing the talking, she was being dominant, she was moving herself into the leadership role. And Adam was being submissive. This is what lays dormant in women, this is the original mode of a female, their real potential. Adam was submissive and a follower of his wife.

You ever wonder why many men do not listen to their wife, this is the original cause of that " Inate behavior." This comes from Gods curse on MEN. God had to CHANGE the family situation that Eve had established " With her strength." Eve was a very powerful strong woman, she WAS NOT weak! God had to curse her, to change her.

Now think about this, Eve's characther had to be " Vexed", God had to " Harass her" after these events. He disciplined her with a great divine vextation. Eve had to be " Imprecated", or brought " Down." She had to be lowered and humbled. And women ever since have had to personally deal with this humility involving Men. A very strong curse, leveled at a very strong woman, in order to keep her in a position.

This is the real potential of a Woman, and it has some very GREAT implications that can establish a relationship with God that, unlike men, will hold some powerful things in your future with God.

And I want to go into that.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2008, 01:51:44 AM »

God cursed Adam and Eve BEFORE they had children, he vexed them. I personally view it more as an harrassement, than a punishment. He roughed them up, arranged for things to pester them. I can't view it as a punishment, the curse on the couple, to me it was more of an adjustment. A forwarding of the will of God. God depended on Eve during the confrontation with the enemy, more than he did Adam. Eve was the " Pivot point that God had in his mind as a trump card in humanitys future.

A letter to God then from Eve

To Sir with Love from Eve is what we will look at next.

Mickiel

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2008, 06:21:37 PM »

Tracing the Life of Eve is an interesting letter of Love and Help from God. After God sent the couple out from Eden They consumated and Eve began to bear children. Notice her aittitude in Gen.4:1;" I have begotten a manchild with the Help of the Lord." Eve credits God for her pregnancy, she honors him as her help. Although she is never again recorded speaking in the bible, this is the mode Eve remained in all of her Life. Fresh from Gods curse, she remained submissive to both God and Adam, we can know this by determing Gods Power, not hers, but Gods. She stayed just as God had pronounced her.

" Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you." This is how Eve spent her entire life, having children and Loving Adam, dedicating her Life to God and her family. But BEFORE this curse, I am inclinded to believe that Eve was just the oppisite, her desire was NOT toward Adam, but herself. She was not submissive and Adam certainly was not ruleing over her. And this is the hidden nature trying to come out of Women now. To revert back to the original. Where they called the shots, and they were the true power of influence.

When God created Eve she was no doubt very bueatiful and glamorus, shapely and stunning, and she knew it! Her hair was perhaps a sight of glory, eyes like nothing Adam had ever seen. Adam was certainly no match for her, probally doing everything she told him to do. Adam spoiled her, as any man in his situation would have done. Eve was the most bueatiful thing on the Earth, and the " Most Powerful being on the Earth." She was the first conscious human being to undergo a humility from God.

From this point of view, we will listen to Eves prayer to God.

To Sir with Love,

from Eve.

Mickiel

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »

In Gen. 4:25 Again Eve Speaks, basically saying the same thing about God, " He has appointed me another offspring, in place of Abel, for Cain killed Abel." Eve has been humbled and God centered, even beginning the responsibility of " Nameing her children", she named Seth. Now with Adam being given rule over Eve, he now sets out about the responsibility for men in his comming generate, as does Eve as she begins to teach her children, particularly her daughters. Every female child Eve had, Gen.5 :3, she then taught them through her own experience of being humbled by God. This is how the submissive role of Women was established in family life. The further we drift away from Eden, the further Women will drift away from the submission and humility. I believe that if God allowed the earth to continue to drift away from him, more Women would continue to come into power, and eventually they would again rule over men. That is just my own view of speculation, but many things would have to occur for this to happen, one of which would perhaps be for many men of the earth to have killed each other during war.

In Genesis 6:2, many more females were born and they were beautiful, this beauty came from mother Eve. As did the aittitude of submission, God had changed Eve and Eve taught that change to her children. Listen then to Eves prayer;

To Sir,

My God you have created me from this mans rib and given me to him in submission. You changed me from one nature and submitted me to another. You have given my hearts desire to the man, and I Love him. Give me then the wisdom to teach my daughters to walk humbly before you and their husbands, open my womb to bring into the earth the life you desire to spread. I pray that I walk humbly before you all my days, and that I serve you and the man, and Love my children all my days in Life. This is the Life you have given me.

To Sir, with Love.

Mickiel

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2008, 04:01:12 PM »

Given the Pathology of God, when God humbles a creation, he then is planning to lift that creation to a much higher level with him. The future then of Females will then be far greater than their humility in Gods Kingdom. This is consistant with God. As women will be born again, from a creation to a birthed being, I see their potential as being greater than men in Gods Kingdom. With the advent of the removal of gender, women will no longer serve in the capacity they have endured as humans, but in a far different role in Gods Kingdom, much greater than they now realize.

And I want to go into that greatness, which will reveal Gods own personal Love for Women, and how you can now see some keys to that Love, and the see into your own future in Gods Kingdom, yet being worked into you now, as a Woman.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2008, 06:30:01 AM »

You ever think about the senerio of the underdog winning in the end? You know, the one who is the least and far behind, last behind everyonelse, but yet they win in the end. You notice how it can be sentimental to root for them, always hoping they will somehow come out on top? You just have a heart for them to surface from nothing to being something. If you look at the many consistant themes in the bible, have you ever noticed the underdog theme in the Bible? Well its there, and its undeniable. Its there because God put it there. So this theme is on Gods mind. He likes it. He believes in it. He sees value in it. The last becomming the first. The keeper of sheep becomming the King. The low becomming the high. The slave becomming the ruler.

In this mindset, and from this mindset, God created Woman. He created Man first, then he created Woman from the parts of the Man. From the womb of the Man, he created Woman, and from her womb, he multiplied the humans on the earth. Man from the womb of the earth, Woman from the womb of the Man, and humanity from the Womb of the Woman. Then humbled the Woman to be in submission to the Man. A definte pattern of " The use of a Womb", reproduction and birth, recyling Life and definte impression of " Motherhood." This plan highly favors the Woman, depends on the female tendency , and very much so.

One of the most frigthening thoughts of those on top, is that those on the bottom may replace them. So men never think in terms of women ever replacing them, or being elevated over them. God has used so many men as prophets and leaders on earth, that men tend to think in terms of him doing so in Heaven. We just naturally think that we will continue our dominance in heaven. As if God will carry things on earth over into his Kingdom. But a submissive female groundwork has been laid on earth, so that females may be elevated far beyond their own capacity to even imagine. And I want to help you imagine this.

The females on earth willnot be submissive females in Heaven. They will be a whole new creation, very powerful and mighty. And when THEY begin to realize this, this future that even now germinates within them,

When they say, " To Sir with Love", it takes on a fascinating new meaning. And I want to write a letter describing this remarkable new being in Christ.  A letter of great power, that can reflect the potential prayers of great power that females can do even now.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 08:01:03 PM »

To Sir, from Denise

Would you just give my boyfriend more confidence when things go bad, like they often do in life. Just because a job dumps him, he does not have to dump me. He feels like hes not being a man if he accepts my help. Hes the kind of man who likes to do everything, or be contributing in a major way. So when things happen to him, he thinks he's " Sparing me his suffering", if he pushes me away. Help him get a concept of "Till death do us part", cause hes getting on my nerves with this breaking up and getting back together. I mean I understand the honor some men have, but Love and relationship is not disposable, as if it is garbage.

The cares of this world are wonderful when shared together with someone, hes a man of God, but he needs to be a man of his woman also. Will you get this into his hard head? Hes a good man, but he needs to be stable with me, because I am good for him.

And hes good for me. Bop him in the head and heart for me!

To Sir with Love, Denise.

Mickiel

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 06:55:50 PM »

Part of the future of both Men and Women in Gods Kingdom is to be genderless, so the playing feild will be even, there will be no sumissive relationship toward anyone but God. Again Jesus in Matt. 12:48-50;" Who is my mother and my brothers? And stretching out his hand toward his disciples , he said," Behold, my mother and my brothers! For whoever does the will of my father who is in heaven, he is my brother and sister and mother." Here Jesus gives an astounishing picture of the comming Kingdom of God where gender is to be removed.

The Born again " Spirit Body", will then have no sexual organs, or sexuality period. We cannot imagine such a thing, but this is our future. I have always been uncomfortable to use the term " Spirit Body", because it is contridiction, but I just don't know whatelse to use. A Spirit has no body, a body is flesh, perhaps better stated a " Spirit form", or something along those lines. So from the get go, the submissiveness, or the " Curse", will be removed from Women and the playing feild will be evened. But I don't think it will stay even long. The Kingdom of Heaven WILLNOT be dominated by Men, there will be no Men there. There will be no Women there. And this needs to be understood in its correct context. God is NOT building a sexless and genderless society in Heaven, that is ALREADY there, he is planning on " Eliminating sex and gender in humanity." Some humans are trying to do this now, by believing that the Kingdom is here now, they ignore or misunderstand that Gods Kingdom is not flesh and Blood, or sex and Gender, because they desire the Kingdom to be established here now, they construct it on their own terms of belief, ignoring how God constructs it. There is no New Birth where gender still exist. There is " The Beginning of a New Nature", but they have not been transfigured into a new Spirit form.

The New Relationships in Gods Kingdom will be Totally New, not rehersed now on earth. This we now have will be disguarded in Totality, only our minds will survive the new birth, and much of that experience will burn and wash much of many things away. You willNOT be the same person you were before. I am dismayed at those who teach the Kingdom is here now, and the suggestions that misunderstanding brings with it. It, at its root, is an effort to blend Righteoussness with unrighteousness, and the New Birth with flesh.

Jesus taught that it has to be " Granted to know the Mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven", and that to many it just willnot be granted. Matt.13:11-12. He said that whoever has this understanding, to him more shall be given. He shall have an abundance of understanding and Knowledge, not a rehersal of the same old thing and belief. When God grants Knowledge and true understanding, he builds on it, continues to keep giving it. The person will understand and keep understanding, and will ALWAYS be fed a continual supply of increase in understanding. There will be NO stagnantcy, no complacentcy, no lulls in their feeding. Their understanding is FRESH, New and meaningful, mind opening and stirring because THATS how God is! Thats how you reconize God IN YOU! He makes your mind a can opener to the Scriptures and shows you the greatness of his word, thus the potential that is really in you.

And I want to tap further into the Female potential. Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »

In Acts 1:4-8, men thought that because they were to receive Gods Spirit that Jesus was trying to establish the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth right then, or establish a Kingdom and restore an earthly Kingdom to Israel. Jesus actually rebuked such a thought, telling them it is not for them to know the times or epochs which the Father has Fixed by HIS authority. So then men take unto themselves to " Fix things" or set up Kingdoms on their own, even setting up Gods Kingdom on earth themselves. We think that now is the day of salvation, so then now is the Kingdom of God here and established. Which leads to thinking that now we are reaching our full potential. So we " Cling to Jesus", thinking Jesus will now give us that potential.

In John 20:17, Mary was clinging to Jesus, weeping and confused she " Grabbed hold to him." Jesus rebuked her and told her to let him go, he had not YET ascended to his Father. Why could Jesus not embrace her? What was in Jesus mind that he would tell the Woman who loved him , not to cling to him at that time?

Here again is a strength that Women have, the tendency to " Cling to their Lord." A bueatiful tendency and outstanding reflection of a clean heartfelt desire. To " Cling", and grab hold of their Love. Yet there is a time, or an Epoch, that even our Lord willnot allow the clinging. Things that, because of the time, we just cannot have, or do, or even believe, " At that Time."

And we naturally have problems with that adjustment, so we do things with those Epochs, we arrasnge our own times, which can have a dulling effect on our potential. And I want to go on into that. Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2008, 09:06:16 PM »

I bring up the Kingdom of God in this letter about Women because I can see many comparrisions to Women and the Kingdom of God. I mentioned how the " Womb" has been used to describe different installments by God in bringing about life to both this planet and humanity. The Kingdom of God itself, where humanity is concerned, is in a Womb now. The earth was born, humanity was born, the Kingdom of God has long been in existance before any of those births took place, so we will be " Born into" Gods pre-existing Kingdom. You can't pattern Gods Epochs to fit your view of when the Births actually takes place.

I understand the desire to see a pregnancy come to full fruitition. The Womb is full and Life is there. The Kingdom is ours by birthright, we will be born again, God willnot loose his children. Jesus has delivered us, done his job as the groom, but God still controls the length of the pregnancy and the actual time of delivery into Life abundantly. Its all been pre-established, not by Christ, but by God. Notice Luke 2:21, Jesus was named by an Angel " Before he was conceived in the Womb." God evolutionalized Jesus from an eternal being, into an embryo inside of an earthly womans womb. Jesus was turned into a cell inside of a human body. God was in complette powerful control of this most unique situation. Jesus was destined to live as a developing human embryo for 9 months, THEN be born again into the human sphere of life. Jesus could no more extract himself from this God ordained Epoch, than we could bring his Kingdom down to earth before its time. We cannot make ourselves born again, nor establish Gods Kingdom on earth, just because of how certain scriptures are being interpited. We are not in control of those epochs.

But the Womb of a woman pictures much. And I want to look at that just a little more.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 06:18:39 AM »

To Sir, from Mrs. Noble

Dear Sir, I am misunderstood by many. I admit to being harsh and stern, but thats just the way I am, I like being direct and to the point. I work around nothing but men and I just have to assert myself. I like being for real but I find myself just being a little to rude sometimes. And I don't know if I really care about that or not. Some view me as being mean, which I may be, but that does not bother me anyway, or at least I tell myself and others that it does not bother me.

I have no relationship with a man, and  don't care to have one. I believe in you, and thats all I care about. People have nothing for me. I like being alone and I am content with that.

So I just ask that you keep me strong and stable.

To Sir with Love.

Mickiel

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 07:50:01 PM »

A Womb is a place where something is engendered or developed. A Matrix which originates, develops or encloses anything. The human body then is a Matrix of Salvation, Gods choice for developing his own children, and he created Women with this reproduction in mind. He could have instantly created all of humanity in Mass, but since he didnot, THEN he is after the " Development Process" which the Matrix offers in his creative genius. And the Woman, or again " The Womb" is neccersary for this creative process. God is using Women to bring about creation, then change, then he will pivot on this change to bring us into eternity. Or you can say he is using Women to bring about Salvation itself, and listen; that is a great responsibility. In Luke 3:6;"All Flesh shall see the Salvation of the Lord." This scripture is TOTALLY based on God, on Christ AND on Women! God is pivoting his plan of Salvation on Christ and Women! And men play a very, very important role in this plan, which could be discussed when men are being discussed. But a Marriage is taking place already, the Romance period is just now occuring, but the Bride is the true focus. And Jesus has already given his Life to the bride.

You are a Woman! You are a pivot point in Gods very plan of Salvation. Your Womb is a Matrix for Salvation itself. Even if you have never bore children, you still have a Womb. You are a Womb. A Matrix of change. A Pivot point of the Almighty God!

And you can give Birth to many things, you have that kind of Power. Your Mind is a Matrix of the Eternal.  And I want to go into that.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 06:02:44 AM »

To Sir from Ebony,

I Love you, I need you, I long for you Sir. I just know that you are there. I believe you are real and you are there. You are my everything, my all in all. You are my inspiration, my meaning, my fire on the inside. Please take me higher, higher in my Love for you. I can feel you, and that feeling is my energy, and also my Peace. I am so in Love with you, so very much so. I want you, I adore you, I worship you oh Great one.

To Sir with Love,

Ebony.

Mickiel

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2008, 04:27:13 PM »

One of the greatest Powers a Woman could have is expressed in John 17:17;" Sanctify them in the Truth, thy Word is Truth." Some men arrogantly believe that God gives more of the Truth to men, than he does Women. Men think themselves the leaders of the Truth and the head of the Church. As a Woman, you can be Spiritually grounded into the Truth and Sanctified by it. This is NOT " A Man Thing!" One thing for sure that you have to habitually do, is tell the Truth, think the Truth, talk the Truth and Live the Truth. That is what being Sanctified by the Truth will result in, and when you see this IN your Life consistantly, then you can know you have been Sanctified by Gods Spirit of Truth. And Listen, that is the only way to know, having Knowledge is not being Sanctified by the Truth. Knowledge could be a part of this process, but its how you both think and Live that explains how you truly are.

A Womans prayer to Sir with Love, should ALWAYS include a request to God to Sanctify you in the Truth.

Your personality can become a classic of humility, because remember, you have the true nature of Eve trying to assert itself in you. The strength in you can be a devotee to your God and maker, if men never respect you, God always does. Your agressiveness does not have to die, it has to be balanced by your devotion to God, and you impatience with the ignorance in men, and find that middle ground between the two.

The Key to your Sanctification, lays in your humility to GOD, NOT to men! To God, NOT your children. Men and Family do NOT Sanctify you. If you are unconverted, a sanctified man can be involved in your sanctification, but even still, your sanctification is not based on him.

And I want to explain why.  Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2008, 04:43:05 AM »

To Sir,

From Queena,

Thank you Sir for teaching to use my mind and not my body to impress. Thank you so much for transfering me into a mental development and not a physical mirror mentality in my mind. I used the mirror to impress myself and prepare myself for others to look at me. My vanity  was my tool, my bueaty was my calling card, my body was my equipment to attract. But now my mind is a tale to astounish, a story to tell about conversion. I have true inner bueaty, my mind is my tool. And I myself have come to look past the body of a man, and look to his Spirit and mind. I can be content with a so so body, but I am unaccepting of a so so mind and Spirit. I want a Spirit and mind, that is at least as good as mine.

And I trust in you.

To Sir with Love.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 04:45:04 AM by Mickiel »

Mickiel

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »

Why did Jesus call himself " The Son of Man", instead of the Son of Woman?

Mickiel

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2008, 04:23:48 AM »

Why did Jesus call himself " The Son of Man", instead of the Son of Woman?

Jesus was not the Son of a Man, he was conceived by the Holy Spirit and a Womans Womb. No male seed conceived him, no human males blood ran through his veins. So why did he call himself the Son of Man? Nothing from a males body  ever entered Jesus body. No male genes were ever transfered into him from another male, and no males bloodline entered him through a male.

So why is he the Son of Man?

Peace.

Peace.