Author Topic: The Rapture you missed  (Read 671 times)

Ryan

The Rapture you missed
« on: November 14, 2012, 08:08:54 AM »
Just listened to the audio and wow... that was really good stuff. So many peices of scripture there just dont fit into the whole current day rapture dogma... and Mr. Amirault putting us into the shoes of the Jewish and early Christian people. Really really loved it.... Thanks for the great work!

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
Re: The Rapture you missed
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 02:52:59 PM »
I guess I missed something :doh: What are you talking about?
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"

Ryan

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 06:16:36 PM »
Sorry was pretty tired when i finished it, guess that doesnt make to much sense.. in the audio section, http://tentmaker.org/audiocasts/?cat=3
Might have been the wrong place to post this but oh well.

Offline ded2daworld

• Silver
  • What if today we were just grateful for everything
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2012, 07:08:49 PM »
Since I was a semi preterist (like Gary) before I was a UR or had even heard of tentmaker, the stuff wasn't new to me. Of course, to me, it was even harder trying to explain that position than UR, so steeped are others in the traditions of men.
There is a ton of literature out there on this subject. UNfortunately, the people pushing preterism seem more out to make a buck (just MO) than anything. Plus there are probably 20 different kinds and degrees of preterism.
Sometimes I wonder what preachers study at preacher school since they sometimes seem to have unbiblical biblical positions.
"Why do so many people think that the Bible is only inspired at certain points -  and that  THEY are inspired to pick out which points?"