Author Topic: The NEW LAND  (Read 1286 times)

Zeek

The NEW LAND
« on: December 22, 2009, 05:51:39 PM »
Would you say that in the Noah story, those who reached dry land (Noah and family) represent or are symbolic of those who have put on immortality?  those who received the end of their faith, the salvation of their souls? 

Similar to those who didn't die in the desert, but crossed over the jordan river into NEW LAND? 

Do any see this as being capable in this "literal life", or do the majority here see it as something that occurs after "literal death"? 

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
Re: The NEW LAND
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 06:47:09 PM »
 :cloud9:  Yes, Zeek, I've said many times in many different ways/scriptures, that there is a people who are not going to see death, but will be changed. It's hidden in plain sight in many places in there, not the least of which is Moses and the descendants of Jacob as a type, escaped the waters of judgment reserved for Pharoah and his armies (just like we can escape the JUDGMENT of the lake of fire reserved for Satan and his demons).

Understand that; that judgment IS the second death. Being in it, is not the second death, being JUDGED BY IT, IS. We were lowered into this mess "down here" as a type of death, which is why He said let the dead bury the dead.  

The things of stubble and bondage (THEM) get burnt up, but we ourselves suffer no loss. It's our "choice" when this happens (He already knows), ie. in the body or out of it (literal death of the body). The principle of deliverance shows plainly that this is possible. I've been casting them into the fire for the last 23 years.

Common sense; if you keep on doing that with what can bring death to you, WHAT can kill you? NOTHING but the Lord. Accidents? He has given His angels charge over thee. I have been saved from death and destruction out of so many "accidents", you would not believe it. He has been preserving us for that final moment, that of, "in a twinkling of an eye". The baptism in the HG which comes as fire, is as the salt which also 'burns' and acts as a PRESERVATIVE.........My  :2c: Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Zeek

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 06:52:45 PM »
  We were lowered into this mess "down here" as a type of death, which is why He said let the dead bury the dead.  

so are u saying, prior to be "lowered" down here, you were "up there", and why do you say that this is a "type" of death rather than just "death"?

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 07:04:37 PM »
  We were lowered into this mess "down here" as a type of death, which is why He said let the dead bury the dead.  

so are u saying, prior to be "lowered" down here, you were "up there", and why do you say that this is a "type" of death rather than just "death"?

:cloud9: Yes, we were one with Him from the foundation of the world. We were lowered into vanity, not willingly. All below the firmament is vanity. And it's a type of death because we're still walking around. I have to go now, but would like to keep talking to you about it, if you're agreeable to it. Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Zeek

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

:cloud9: Yes, we were one with Him from the foundation of the world. We were lowered into vanity, not willingly. All below the firmament is vanity. And it's a type of death because we're still walking around. I have to go now, but would like to keep talking to you about it, if you're agreeable to it. Blessings....

I would be interested in any more u have re: this, but as far as being "alive" once; then lowered to vanity; seems to me is more along the lines of this:

Once I was alive apart from law; but when the commandment came, sin sprang to life and I died.

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »

Ephesians 1:4
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »
Absolutely in this life.

and after for some rebellious
Lee

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 10:08:28 PM »
4Then the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

5Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

6Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.

--Jer 1