Author Topic: The LAW!  (Read 38159 times)

Zeek

Re: The LAW!
« Reply #125 on: March 11, 2009, 07:08:15 PM »
I see it that way too....THE 2 SEEDS....one bringing forth death (spirit, soul, and body) and the other LIFE...full redemption in Spirit,Soul, Body.

This is why we must pick up our cross so that we die to the OLD ADAM....of the earth, earthy....so that the SECOND ADAM can come forth....and overcome evil with good.

Be blessed!
DoD

so if we die to the OLD ADAM, you are saying that we never were decieved??  Since Adam wasn't deceived, we were never decieved too, and we must die to that "never deceived part of us"??

Great questions Zeek . . .
For me, I'd say that like Adam, our spirits are not deceived . . .but when Adam "received" the fruit from Eve . .that is where the order was displaced.  Adam's sin was two-fold, he disobeyed the Father, and he submitted to Eve.  When I allow my mind to lead me, I can be/am deceived.  When I choose spirit over flesh, then no, deception doesn't happen because we're walking in discernment . . .

but aren't you implying then that Adam was decieved?  when he let his mind lead him?? 

It depends on what your identity is . . .if your identity is led by your mind, then yes "You" (soul, spirit, body) can be decieved . . .but if you're identity is led by your spirit, then no, "you" (spirit, soul, body) can not be decieved.

Ok, i think I get what you are saying.  So you see Adam eating of the fruit as "taking on sin" but not sinning?? 

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #126 on: March 11, 2009, 07:19:56 PM »
 :cloud9: Hi DOD.....a few more things to think on....

Psalm 88:12 Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?

Compare with what He did to Israel then......Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber , eyes that should not see, and ears that they should not hear:) unto this day.

You don't see and you don't hear when you're in a dead sleep, unless of course, someone SHOUTS at you to wake you up, which is why He comes with a SHOUT.

The woman (Gentiles) was brought forth "out of" the Jews, the same way He brought Eve out of Adam. Both Eve and the Gentiles were then given covenants for their ultimate salvation.

God told the Israelites that He had taken them out into the wilderness to show them what was in their hearts. He took Eve out of Adam to show him what was in his heart, as she was his "heart of stone".

In a microcosm sort of way, He did the same thing with each one of us, putting our "Adam"/spirit to sleep, with a spirit of forgetfulness, that we could not remember our first estate (one with Him from the foundation of the world). Our "Eve" then was out and exposed for us to see what was in our heart, so that we could later hear the call, to awake in Christ. Blessings....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:24:10 PM by Cardinal »
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline sheila

• Gold
« Reply #127 on: March 11, 2009, 07:25:12 PM »
  Psalms 126;1  

When the Lord brought back the captives of Zion we were like

men who dreamed. Our mouths were filled with laughter, our

tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations

the Lord has done great things for them.

The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with joy.

Restore our fortunes O'LORD like streams in the Negev

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.

He who goes out weeping carrying seed to sow

will return with songs of joy

carrying sheaves with him

Psalms 73;20  As a dream when one awakes,so when you

arise

O'Lord you will despise them as fantasies

DaughterofDavid

« Reply #128 on: March 11, 2009, 07:28:53 PM »
Hi Zeek,

I just wanted to share my thoughts to this question that you asked.....

"but aren't you implying then that Adam was decieved?  when he let his mind lead him?? "

When Adam was put to sleep ....he became ONE FLESH with the woman (soul)....The soul was now the Dominant VOICE....

For I now see that this is why Eve answered the Serpent....She went inward and brought forth earthy wisdom....and answered with REASONING....which is always the enemy of TRUTH ...(REASON is the SEASONING of LEAVEN....of which Yahshua said to be aware of the leaven of the pharisees).

The SEED of CHRIST (the very BREATH of Yahweh) was present within Adam (was in His loins too)....and is indeed the SPIRIT that lights every man. (John 1:9).

I see 2 very distinct ADAM's....both of which have (spirit, soul, and body)....

So the mind of old Adam is ESSENCED with the serpent's seed....the mind of the SECOND ADAM is the MIND OF CHRIST.....

The Mind of Christ cannot be deceived.

This is why there is a 3-fold process in salvation....the spirit...then the soul....then finally the body.

Be blessed Zeek!
DoD

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #129 on: March 11, 2009, 07:34:46 PM »
 :cloud9:  :thumbsup:
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Zeek

« Reply #130 on: March 11, 2009, 07:36:25 PM »
Hi Zeek,

"but aren't you implying then that Adam was decieved?  when he let his mind lead him?? "

When Adam was put to sleep ....he became ONE FLESH with the woman (soul)....The soul was now the Dominant VOICE....

For I now see that this is why Eve answered the Serpent....She went inward and brought forth earthy wisdom....and answered with REASONING....which is always the enemy of TRUTH ...(REASON is the SEASONING of LEAVEN....of which Yahshua said to be aware of the leaven of the pharisees).

The SEED of CHRIST (the very BREATH of Yahweh) was present within Adam (was in His loins too)....and is indeed the SPIRIT that lights every man. (John 1:9).

So the mind of old Adam is ESSENCED with the serpent's seed....the mind of the SECOND ADAM is the MIND OF CHRIST.....

This is why there is a 3-fold process in salvation....the spirit...then the soul....then finally the body.

Be blessed Zeek!
DoD

trying here to see,

so was the "first Adam" deceived??  did he have the mind of Christ??

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 07:39:59 PM by Zeek »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #131 on: March 11, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »
Hi Zeek,

Be blessed Zeek!
DoD

trying here to see,

No the first Adam was not deceived.  He had the Spirit of God--the breath of God.

But, I think they are seeing the story as an allegory about the three parts of one man?  That is certainly one way to look at it.  So they are saying that Adam, the spirit, although not deceived, listened to his wife, the soul.

But we are the bride of Christ.

DaughterofDavid

« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »
Hi Cardinal & Sheila,

Just wanted to tell you both that I have been richly blessed by your comments....and have been given lots to chew on....wow....thank you both!

love,
DoD

Zeek

« Reply #133 on: March 11, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »
Hi Zeek,

Be blessed Zeek!
DoD

trying here to see,

No the first Adam was not deceived.  He had the Spirit of God--the breath of God.

But, I think they are seeing the story as an allegory about the three parts of one man?  That is certainly one way to look at it.  So they are saying that Adam, the spirit, although not deceived, listened to his wife, the soul.

so the first Adam wasnt' deceived, he had the mind of Christ, and then he ate of the fruit.  he sinned?? 
and through him death entered to all??

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #134 on: March 11, 2009, 08:06:39 PM »
Hi Zeek,

Be blessed Zeek!
DoD

trying here to see,

so the first Adam wasnt' deceived, he had the mind of Christ, and then he ate of the fruit.  he sinned?? 

well, you need to listen to Cardinal, and Sheila, and DOD, too, because they are showing you a different way of looking at it--which I am slowly coming around to.

Right now, I am looking at it in a very simple and literal way.  I see three beings involved in the drama.  Adam, I see as the son of God, with the breath of God, and the first high priest.  He is standing in the midst of the garden (holy of holies) where there are two trees--life and death.  When he is given the command by God not to touch one tree, he becomes the first god-Man (scripture called them gods to whom the word of God was spoken).  So it is his choice what to do with that commandment--whether or not to follow it in a given situation.  He's standing there with Eve, his beloved bride, who does not have breath of God, so he is watching her being deceived by a liar and a murderer.  Adam does not speak during this incident (whereas later we will see that Jesus speaks the word of God to satan, and thereby conquers him), but Adam offers the one thing he has to offer to cover Eve's sin, his own blood (the priest does not go into the inner sanctum without blood), and before he eats from the wrong tree, which decision he makes undeceived,  his blood is holy and without sin, carrying the seed of Christ--the lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 08:08:31 PM by Molly »

DaughterofDavid

« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »
Hi Zeek,

Be blessed Zeek!
DoD

trying here to see,

Hi Zeek!

I want to thank you for asking such GOOD, thoughtful questions....

Honestly, all I can share is what I have come to know and experience WITHIN...and when I say within it is not allegory to me any longer...it is something that the Lord has WROUGHT within me and is very much REALITY and TRUTH.

I can honestly say that there is a very REAL DEATH to the old man....and this happens as we pick up our cross and DENY SELF....and as we cooperate with the Lord in all the various circumstances that He gives to us ...there will finally come a time where The Christ within will say...."It is FINISHED"....

This death to the old adamic mind brings and ending to the DOMINANT voice of the soul....and the Mind of Christ now becomes the dominant voice....

Now what I am learning at this stage in my walk with the Lord is that there is still a dying to the soul ....for the Lord showed me that the old adamic spirit was dead but the old adamic soul is now little by little being conquered by the King.

The Soul is what is the SEAT of the mind, will, heart, and emotions....and with it comes all the memories of the old nature....what I call the RESIDUE....and there is a very real cleansing and drying out of the MARROW of the heartblood of the old adamic spirit.  The marrow is where the LIFE of the blood comes from. For we know by scripture that the life is in the blood.

Eventually, as the salvation of the soul is complete....then that is when I believe the FULL DEMPTION will be manifested in the outer-shell ....the BODY.....

Be blessed beloved Zeek!  :HeartThrob:
DoD

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2009, 08:24:15 PM »
Quote from: DOD
I can honestly say that there is a very REAL DEATH to the old man....and this happens as we pick up our cross and DENY SELF....and as we cooperate with the Lord in all the various circumstances that He gives to us ...there will finally come a time where The Christ within will say...."It is FINISHED"....

This death to the old adamic mind brings and ending to the DOMINANT voice of the soul....and the Mind of Christ now becomes the dominant voice....

Now what I am learning at this stage in my walk with the Lord is that there is still a dying to the soul ....for the Lord showed me that the old adamic spirit was dead but the old adamic soul is now little by little being conquered by the King.

I'm wondering if you could see another way for Adam in the garden?  I ask this just in attempt to see more clearly what Adam did.  He knew Eve would die, he knew he would die--because of that act of chosing death, and he chose death anyway.

What else could he have done to be in the will of God, but what he did?  Throw Eve under the bus? lol

I know you are not seeing it the way I am, but if you would indulge me for a minute--what would happen if Adam had acted differently?

He is the first god-Man, the first high priest, the first saviour--

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

--Rev 22

DaughterofDavid

« Reply #137 on: March 11, 2009, 08:57:35 PM »

I'm wondering if you could see another way for Adam in the garden?  I ask this just in attempt to see more clearly what Adam did.  He knew Eve would die, he knew he would die--because of that act of chosing death, and he chose death anyway.

What else could he have done to be in the will of God, but what he did?  Throw Eve under the bus? lol

I know you are not seeing it the way I am, but if you would indulge me for a minute--what would happen if Adam had acted differently?

He is the first god-Man, the first high priest, the first saviour--

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

--Rev 22

Hi Molly,

I plead the scripture....'The secret things belong to the Lord and the revealed things belong to us and our children forever" (Deut. 29:29)

I think you have asked a very great question and I have not been given the revelation to this 'secret thing'....all that I know up to this point in my walk with the Lord is what I have shared.

I have a precious brother in Christ....and I have heard him make the case that he believes that the 1st adam and second adam are ONE....and he has given a very weighty argument as to why He see's it this way....

Now, I don't see it that way....but I honor the Lord in my brother's life for this brother has been given glorious revelations and I agree with many of them.

So.....as with Mary I just ponder all these things in my heart and treasure them....and trust that Father will give me my meat in due season.

I will say this....your argument of Adam laying his life down....is something I believe is true....for no greater love has any man than this but to lay his life down for his friends....this is true AGAPE love....

Adam loved His bride....He didn't want to be departed from her....so he chose to DIE TO SELF so that she would not die alone.

That is all I have right now...my sister.

Be blessed beloved Molly! :HeartThrob:
DoD

Offline Nathan

• Gold
« Reply #138 on: March 11, 2009, 09:00:34 PM »
They didn't see their nakedness when Eve ate . . .it was only after Adam ate.  Having bad thoughts are not what defile you . . .having your spirit submit to those bad thougths is what ushers death.

Molly, I just want to also say how I appreciate you sharing your pov in this . . . you're vision is doing so well!!  In reading, the only thing I see a little differently is the two trees . . .for me . .one is Life . . .but the other, instead of being death . .is simply law.  Law in and of itself isn't a bad thing . .it brings balance in our lives . . .but what ushered in the death, was when they turned "from" life and ate only of the law.  Once they ate of the law . . .once they turned from life and personally applied the law . . . they were then removed from the tree of life.

It's what we do everyday still.  We take this knowledge of good and evil, and use that knowledge to implicate, inforce, and measure everyone elses lives by it.  The hardest thing a parent does when raising their kids is "letting" them get hurt so they'll learn the truth by personal experience instead of by rules and law enforcement.  Of course I'm not saying if your child is standing in front of a bus that you should let it hit them so they'll learn . . .there's a balance to everything.

But in the realm of the spirit . . .we take our ability to know what is right and what is wrong . . .we make laws and rules for everyone to live by so they'll not do what is wrong . .but the problem is, that's not the purpose of the knowledge of good and bad . . .the purpose of knowing good from bad is so that the fruit of it will bring balance "in me".  It's not supposed to be something that we partake of . . .it just brings balance by "being" there.  When we eat of it . . .it makes us unbalanced.

trettep

« Reply #139 on: March 11, 2009, 09:07:07 PM »
Ok, since you guys are discussion this then I am going to jump in and tell you why I believe Adam wasn't deceived.  I don't believe Adam was deceived because He is the Serpent - Not him specifically, but His Disobedient nature is.  That nature didnt' exist until at least Adam existed.  In other words I don't believe the Devil existed until Adam did.  But let me go further and explain.  Notice here:

Gen 3:2  And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Why would Eve say to the serpent "WE".  If Adam was with Eve when she was saying this then Adam would have been deceived also if the Serpent is someone else.  Now was Adam with her?

Gen 3:6  And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Why would God have inspired to put that phrase "with her" into the scriptures?  Must have been very important information.

Gen 3:12  And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Notice in that verse that Adam is turning the focus towards Eve the woman that God gave him.  To me it is as if Adam is saying "you wanted me to have her.  She is what I desired to have and you gave me what I desired".

Notice what God says to Adam:

Gen 3:17  And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Did God give us the words of the Eve that Adam hearkened unto?  I believe those words are these:

Gen 3:2  And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
Gen 3:3  But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

So what led me to this investigation was when Jesus called Peter Satan.  

Now, I have come to believe that our disobedient nature IS the Serpent and what is called the DEVIL.  Who's works (sin) that Jesus came to destroy.

Paul
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:09:03 PM by trettep »

Zeek

« Reply #140 on: March 11, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »
I will say this....your argument of Adam laying his life down....is something I believe is true....for no greater love has any man than this but to lay his life down for his friends....this is true AGAPE love....

Adam loved His bride....He didn't want to be departed from her....so he chose to DIE TO SELF so that she would not die alone.

That is all I have right now...my sister.

Be blessed beloved Molly! :HeartThrob:
DoD

But laying down your life for your bride, even if it goes against the commandment of the Father is still agape??

Sinning is Ok, if done with love??

Thank u all for your perspectives.  All fascinating.   

Blessings to all

z

trettep

« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »
I also believe that when Jesus was tempted of the Devil, that the Devil was the disobedient spirit of the man that resided in His flesh.  In other words, I don't believe that another person existed with Jesus when He was in the wilderness.  I believe the questioning came from the mind of the man inside Jesus that He was able to put down with the Spirit that was in Him.  I believe Jesus had to overcome the very flesh of a man that He was given.  

Heb 5:8  Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered

Jesus was learning!

Paul

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2009, 09:14:46 PM »

1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »
[quote author=DaughterofDavid link=topic=5017.msg55699#msg55699

The Soul is what is the SEAT of the mind, will, heart, and emotions....and with it comes all the memories of the old nature....what I call the RESIDUE....and there is a very real cleansing and drying out of the MARROW of the heartblood of the old adamic spirit.  The marrow is where the LIFE of the blood comes from. For we know by scripture that the life is in the blood.

Eventually, as the salvation of the soul is complete....then that is when I believe the FULL REDEMPTION will be manifested in the outer-shell ....the BODY.....[/quote]

:cloud9: Another good post DOD  :thumbsup: . Can I just add a few things? The soul's parts as He has shown me are the mind, will, emotions and DESIRES. These 4 are the same as the rivers that came out of Eden divided, but are made ONE again by Revelation, by being back IN HIM, their covering they had before they fell and were divided.

This is also why there were 4 corners with 4 horns on the altar of sacrifice, to tie us down with cords of love that cannot be broken, making of us a sweet smelling sacrifice unto the Lord. For our ashes, He gives us beauty.

Horn literally means power; His horn is His Spirit. Horn also means ray or point. A crown has points, and in old times the points represented each area the king had dominion over. His Spirit came upon our heads as tongues (a tongue is a ray or point also) of fire.

These 4 sections of the nighttime of our souls, are as watches. Can ye not watch with me one hour? And again, He came to the disciples walking on the water, in the fourth watch. The fourth watch has to do with the desires of the heart, and it is here that He begins to deal with our desires. This ties in with a teaching He gave me about walking on the water, but I will stop here for now. Blessings....
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:23:07 PM by Cardinal »

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »
Quote from: Nathan
It's what we do everyday still.  We take this knowledge of good and evil, and use that knowledge to implicate, inforce, and measure everyone elses lives by it.  The hardest thing a parent does when raising their kids is "letting" them get hurt so they'll learn the truth by personal experience instead of by rules and law enforcement.  Of course I'm not saying if your child is standing in front of a bus that you should let it hit them so they'll learn . . .there's a balance to everything.

But in the realm of the spirit . . .we take our ability to know what is right and what is wrong . . .we make laws and rules for everyone to live by so they'll not do what is wrong . .but the problem is, that's not the purpose of the knowledge of good and bad . . .the purpose of knowing good from bad is so that the fruit of it will bring balance "in me".  It's not supposed to be something that we partake of . . .it just brings balance by "being" there.  When we eat of it . . .it makes us unbalanced.

There is good and evil, and there is righteousness.

Two trees.  What is the difference?

In a way, we could say that good and evil is a trap.

We see it on here all the time.   The temptation is always to say I'm good and you're not (you are evil).

What then is righteousness?  Is it the absolute good?  Is it always knowing the right thing to do?  Is it the will of God?  It is somehow beyond, --bigger than,-- good and evil.  It is life.

God knows good and evil.  But, he is righteous.

22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.

24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

--Gen 3

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:23:02 PM by Molly »

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

1Ti 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

:thumbsup:
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Paul Hazelwood

« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2009, 09:20:21 PM »
Sinning is Ok, if done with love??

Well, we "hear" that Eve Sinned.   But where is God saying Eve sinned?

She was in the transgression and I think there is a difference between what we might say is sin and a transgression of the law.

According to the pharasees Jesus broke the LAW, so how did Jesus break the LAW and not sin?

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »
Jesus never hurts anyone.  He could have gone around zapping everyone like he did with the fig tree.

Poof! gone!

He never lifts a finger to hurt anyone even in self defense.

Zeek

« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2009, 09:26:49 PM »
So is this scripture referring to Adam??  

Ez 28

13 You have been in Eden, the garden of God. Every precious stone was your covering; the ruby, the topaz, and the jasper, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the turquoise, and the carbuncle, and gold; the workmanship of your tambourines and of your flutes in you. In the day you were created, they were prepared.

14 You were the anointed cherub that covers, and I had put you in the holy heights of God, where you were. You walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, until iniquity was found in you.

16 By the multitude of your trade, they filled your midst with violence, and you sinned. So I cast you defiled from the height of God, and I destroyed you, O covering cherub, from among the stones of fire.

17 Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. I have cast you to the ground.

Is 14

12 " How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [How] you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart: 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.'

15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 "Those who see you will gaze at you, [And] consider you, [saying:] '[Is] this the man [/color] who made the earth tremble, Who shook kingdoms,

brought down to sheol, =death; a man

In Adam all die.  

was the deceiver a man??  

Offline Molly

• Gold
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2009, 09:41:11 PM »
I have a precious brother in Christ....and I have heard him make the case that he believes that the 1st adam and second adam are ONE....and he has given a very weighty argument as to why He see's it this way....

Thank you so much for sharing this, DOD.   :HeartThrob:

Our Lord Jesus is given pre-eminence in everything, isn't he?  He is the chief, the cornerstone, the firstborn of all creation--

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

--Col 1

"the firstborn" [of all creation]

G4416
πρωτοτόκος
prōtotokos
pro-tot-ok'-os
From G4413 and the alternate of G5088; first born (usually as noun, literally or figuratively): - firstbegotten (-born).

G4413
πρῶτος
prōtos
pro'-tos
Contracted superlative of G4253; foremost (in time, place, order or importance): - before, beginning, best, chief (-est), first (of all), former.

G5088
τίκτω
tiktō
tik'-to
A strengthened from of a primary word τέκω tekō (which is used only as an alternate in certain tenses); to produce (from seed, as a mother, a plant, the earth, etc.), literal or figurative: - bear, be born, bring forth, be delivered, be in travail.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:44:59 PM by Molly »