Discussions Relating to Universal Reconciliation > Discussions on Universal Salvation

SNIPPETS FROM THE HARD COPY UR LIBRARY OF RODGER TUTT

<< < (111/228) > >>

reFORMer:
Anybody know how to contact Bert Bauman?  Is he still alive?  The last I knew he was with New Day Fellowship in St. Paul, MN, if memory serves me.  I knew him and met with a church group he was Pastor of prior to New Day.  I would love to have a good catch up conversation with him.  I wonder what all he wrote over the years...

rodgertutt:

--- Quote from: reFORMer on December 10, 2012, 09:37:01 AM ---Anybody know how to contact Bert Bauman?  Is he still alive?  The last I knew he was with New Day Fellowship in St. Paul, MN, if memory serves me.  I knew him and met with a church group he was Pastor of prior to New Day.  I would love to have a good catch up conversation with him.  I wonder what all he wrote over the years...
--- End quote ---

ReFORMer

The address in Bert Bauman's book THE GOSPEL is
REDEMPTION HAUS
218 Central Avenue
Osseo, Minnesota, 55369

They might know how to contact him.

rodgertutt:
WHAT GOD SAYS CONCERNING HELL J.F. RODGERS

"May some poor soul whose loved one has died without receiving Christ as their Saviour, find a measure of relief in the assurance that they are neither now, nor ever shall be, tortured endlessly and consciously in an inferno of fire wrongly described as the eternal abode of the dammed. Instead, they will be deprived of life until the lake of fire which is the second death no longer exists."

ded2daworld:
That is a great quote Rodger. The only thing I see wrong is that in a short quote, one cannot prove a doctrinal position. People that are concerned about their loved ones eternity may start searching the scriptures however because of it and eventually see the truth and get the relief they seek. The good news for all mankind is really good news for ALL mankind.

rodgertutt:
MAN'S FAILURE OR GOD'S SUCCESS WHICH WILL STAND? LEE SALISBURY

"The teaching of the ultimate exaltation of Jesus Christ and the ultimate reconciliation of all men unto Him, make God's judgments consistent with His plan of creation. God's judgments become understandable, purposeful, and constructive without violating any aspect of justice, truth, or mercy. If just one person were condemned to eternal torment, then God's purpose in creation would have been defeated. God's judgments are redemptive.

The end result of God's judgments is, 'That in the Name of Jesus every knee will bow, celestial, terrestrial, and subterranean, and every tongue will acclaim that Jesus Christ is Lord, for the glory of God the Father (Phil. 2:10,11). God planned for the maturity of the times and the climax of the ages to unify all things and head them up and consummate them in Christ, both in the heavens, and on earth (Eph. 1:10). Amplified Bible

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version