Discussions Relating to Universal Reconciliation > Discussions on Universal Salvation

SNIPPETS FROM THE HARD COPY UR LIBRARY OF RODGER TUTT

<< < (106/239) > >>

ded2daworld:
 :thumbsup: :Pray: :iagree: Amen

rodgertutt:

--- Quote from: eaglesway on November 25, 2012, 07:57:03 PM ---Before good and evil, there was no need for redemption. Before redemption, there was no consciousness of gratitude, no joy and relief of forgiveness, no rejoicing over restoration-nor understanding of boundless love. Therefore God, who created everything, breathing intellect, will and emotion into every sentient creation, has planned to better create, indeed to finish His creation, by re-creation; by the fall and the restoration of all; having added within this newness a deep understanding of sacrificial love- the overwhelming beauty of it. He has revealed in Jesus Christ the very root of it, making Himself known through the sacrifice of one so beautiful and precious to Him- and by this sacrifice displaying the purest manifestation of the nature of the one true God who after all, created us only to share with us, to know us, to be known by us, and to dwell with us in a glorious abounding union of immortality and infinite wisdom- within the divine freedom of universal love.

For God who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness", is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Where much is forgiven, there is much love.
--- End quote ---

Good stuff eaglesway!
I like this comment by Ray Prinzing

THE INTERPLAY OF GOOD AND EVIL RAY PRINZING

"God is sovereign, and He controls all the interaction of evil and good, and causes all to redound to His own glory. It is not what was lost by the fall was to be regained by redemption, BUT by the interaction of FALL AND REDEMPTION, God achieves greater, wiser, nobler, and higher goals than by the Adamic race remaining in its pristine state.

Evil and good are synchronized to accomplish God's will and purpose, so that the ultimate goal shall reveal all evil transformed back into good, and all negation cancelled out by GOOD. Evil is allowed for wise ends, and when these are secured it must cease to exist, for God will restore all things into good. HE controls all the interaction between evil and good until His purpose of the ages is fulfilled. Then shall God be All in all."

rodgertutt:
125 NUTS FOR CALVINISTS TO CRACK C.R. BIERBOWER

"Although a Calvinist myself for more than thirty years, the scriptures declaring God's infinite love, and the plain teachings of Jesus my Lord on the subject of love, mercy and truth, finally sank my theological ship. This left me searching for the truth as it is in Jesus. Finally I was convinced by the overwhelming number of Scriptures that our great God and Heavenly Father truly does, without partiality, love the whole world, and He will in His own time and in His own way finally reconcile all men unto Himself.

Arminianism and Calvinism both represent each other as the method for God's work in salvation, and both vigorously reject the final reconciliation of all men. It is my purpose in this book to point out to my Calvinistic brethren the inconsistency of their interpretation of Scripture." 110

ded2daworld:
Rodger- I guess "125 nuts for calvinists to crack is a book. Is it available? and even more important to me ... is it available for free? :laughing7:

rodgertutt:

--- Quote from: ded2daworld on November 27, 2012, 04:34:33 PM ---Rodger- I guess "125 nuts for calvinists to crack is a book. Is it available? and even more important to me ... is it available for free? :laughing7:
--- End quote ---

Several years ago I got my hard copy free from
Grace Baptist Church
5310 West Avenue L
Quartz Hill, CA 93536
805-943-3825

You might want to try phoning first since the address might have changed although since it is the address of a church it is not likely to have changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version