Author Topic: Receiving a different Spirit.  (Read 2907 times)

Mickiel

Receiving a different Spirit.
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:33:13 AM »

The story of Eve, is far different than the story of Adam, because Eve was the focus of God in Eden. She was caught up in the grip of her strong desires for the things of God, BEFORE her time had come for them. The thing that tripped her up, and stalled her destiny, was " Spiritual Knowledge." She wanted to KNOW, what God knows. She wanted the truth, and there was nothing wrong with her wanting it. Her error was TAKING it, before GOD offered it, she took it from satan. And that is the common error of believers, but it is an error that is HIDDEN from their understanding, because they know what they desire is Good.

satan came and preached " Another Gospel", which was layered on the surface as the true gospel, because he USED the truth to deceive. He used the truth on Eve, not lies. And he is still doing this to believers.

2Corinth. 11:4;" For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, OR, you receive a different Spirit which you have NOT received, a different gospel you have not accepted, endure this as best you can." satan cannotgive the Spirit of God, but he can " Offer it", its just a different Spirit, that looks like Gods to humans. FEELS like Gods Spirit, and always is topped off by the iceing of knowledge, our true desire.

We then receive a different Spirit, which is not really receiving the true Spirit of God. But the knowledge of God is being used to lure us into the iceing, the sweet layer of truth. And we grow fat on things that taste good, but are not really nutricious. Fat enough to " Sit on the Knowledge", and swell in our desires for the things of God.

Its Knowledge that we are after, knowledge that we worship, knowledge that we feel set us apart. Knowledge was used to " Lure Eve into the trap." And it KEPT her there. She grew fat the rest of her life, now she " Knew, certain things that God knew", and that was her reward. And Adam shared in thatr reward, and the bible shows nothingelse that God used them for, other than to reproduce children, and the Knowledge they absorbed. And that knowledge couldnot change the world their offspring quickly established.

But the " Fruit in the bottom of the bottle", lured the woman further into her desires. That fruit they were offered, Knowledge of Good and Evil, was NOT a fruit of the Spirit! THAT is the real deception satan very smoothly established. She thought she was getting some fruit off of the Tree of Life, she desired Gods Spirit, which that fruit of Life represented. Instead, she was given " Another gospel", she received a different Spirit, and THAT Spirit has been passed down through the generations.

And if allowed, I want to go into that Spirit which has been passed down to believers. satan has not changed his approach, he still offers the fruit which he knows believers strongly desire NOW! They want to know everything now!

But is that what God is doing, is that what he is giving now? Is he giving everything now?

Peace.

martincisneros

Re: Receiving a different Spirit.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 04:41:02 AM »
They want to know everything now!

But is that what God is doing, is that what he is giving now? Is he giving everything now?
Absolutely.  Absolutely everything is ours 100% now and there's nothing wrong with that.  This is the dispensation of the fullness of times!  Christ's Blood has accomplished EVERYTHING!!

19For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.
20For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
21Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God (2Corinthians 1:19-21)

21Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are your's;
22Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are your's;
23And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's. (1Corinthians 3:21-23)

martincisneros

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 04:43:33 AM »
Everything, everyone, the world, life, death, time, and all that God has are ours according to the above Scripture that I quoted.

Mickiel

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 04:48:03 AM »

The story of Eve, is the story of Eden. Two children in a whole new world. We have had children, just think, if it were possible, what would happen to your young baby-child, if you pumped all knowledge into their brains, at that time in their new lives? Would they then become " Super Children", advanced in all things? Does Knowledge alone make maturity? Would the baby child then be " Greater than you, or just like you? I think liget questions, what would they then be?

Well I think Adam and Eve answer those questions. Their story is an example of Knowledge, devoid of maturity. Knowledge devoid of the creator. Knowledge offered by " Another being other than God." A being deeply gifted in the craft of deception.

The child will "Want More", that want will turn to " Need", and the one feeding them is now responsible for giving it at such an unprepared time.

This is the story of Eden, the receiving of a different Spirit.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 05:01:27 AM »
The Prodigal Son's father never scolded him for wanting what was rightfully his.  Had it not been rightfully his and had it not been correct to ask for it, then the father was big enough to have told him differently.  The problem was what he did with it.  God wants us to have all knowledge, all authority, and absolutely everything else that is His image in this life.  Otherwise, the grace of God is frustrated and the Spirit of grace is enraged because we're not rightly discerning the Lord's Body and Blood.  If we're not rightly judging ourselves, then we will be judged with the world.  Jesus said in the Gospel of John to judge with righteous judgments.  The world and angels are ours to judge in this world and in this life.  The preaching of the Gospel is how we inherit the wealth and absolutely all wisdom and power as we bask in His love.  The Gospel is the power of God.  How much power can you be trusted with, though?

Mickiel

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 05:05:51 AM »
They want to know everything now!

Absolutely.  Absolutely everything is ours 100% now and there's nothing wrong with that.  This is the dispensation of the fullness of times!  Christ's Blood has accomplished EVERYTHING!!

; and Christ is God's. (1Corinthians 3:21-23)

Oh there is no doubt in my mind that Christ has accomplished everything God told him to accomplish, but not so with anyonelse. I see no other missions of Spiritual importance that God has asked any humans to accomplish " Now." Righteousness of humans has not been accomplished, not even for believers. Gal. 5:5;" For we through the Spirit, by Faith, are WAITING for the Hope of Righteousness", and this was spoken by the Apostle AFTER Jesus has walked this earth. After they were given his Spirit, after both of these, they still were WAITING! Because what they waited for, only God can give at HIS appointed time.

Not what we desire, and when we claim it to be. The Apostle was concerned, because in verse 10, he hoped that they " Adopt no other view." The proper view is that we waint on Gods dispensation of things, not TAKE those things through the same desire of Eve, because we can " See them in front of us."

And I want to get further into that.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 05:11:52 AM »
The Great Commission of Matthew 28 and Mark 16 is now.  Preaching the Gospel to every creature is now.  Healing the sick is now.  Casting out demons is now.  Speaking in new tongues is now.  Eating or drinking any deadly thing is definitely now and not being harmed by it now.  Taking up serpents as St. Patrick did is now.  Discipleship of the nations is now.  Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers, Bishops, Administrations, Workers of Miracles, And Gifts of Healings are right now because Christ put them in the Church when He ascended and has never taken them back.  The Gospel is now.  The command to every nation to repent and embrace the Lordship of Jesus in Acts 17, Acts 20, Romans 10, 2Corinthians 5, and countless other Scriptures is now.  Peter's command to save ourselves from this perverse generation is now.  Being sanctified spirit, soul, and body until the coming of the Lord to judge the living and the dead at His coming and appearing is now.  Our lives being hid with Christ in God and Christ who is our life being revealed in these jars of clay is now so that the excellence of the power is more evidently of God and not of us.  Therefore having these precious promises, the exhortation to cleanse ourselves of all filthiness of flesh and spirit is something that's enjoined upon us now in 2Corinthians 7:1-2 and 2Timothy 2.  All things are ours now and this world is under the rulership of the Body of Christ NOW which is why it's been so jacked up with a Body not knowing it's right hand from it's left and having two left feet because of it's traditions, it's attempts at asceticism, etc.

Mickiel

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 05:17:57 AM »

Humans have no rule over anything Spiritual, only physical things, Gen.1:28. But we were created in Gods " Likeness", so we  are just inches away in our minds of proclaiming ourselves  to be a god. Now, God, in Gen. 2:18, said it was not good for man to be " Alone." Can you understand that, God called Adam, -" Alone." Now wait a minute, if God was there with him, why would he call Adam," Alone." This is just another biblical reference to Adam not having Gods Spirit.

He said he would " Make him a helper suitable for him". Well now if God is not a suitable helper for Adam, then whoelse could be? Adam was alone " Physically", and he needed physical help. He needed companionship because God had not yet offered him his Own Spirit. And God knows how believers will act without companionship, thats one reason why he sent his Spirit to be " With" believers in the new covenant.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 05:32:34 AM »
Jesus deligated all of His power and authority to the Church at His resurrection.

martincisneros

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 05:33:19 AM »
A right relationship to His High Priestly ministry is how you enforce all of that.  The Scriptures are beautiful about how to work WITH Him.

Offline jabcat

• Admin
  • SINNER SAVED BY GRACE
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 05:36:58 AM »
Reminds me of the Kingdom of God discussions in the 'here and now', i.e., how much of that has already been handed over...how much is present.  Martin, you're saying 'all'?

Mickiel

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2009, 05:45:37 AM »

When a group receives the Spirit of God, certain undeniable things happen to the " Group", they will no longer be " Individuals", but a definte unit of greatly inspired power. Acts 4:32;" And the congregation of those who believed were of " One heart and Soul"; and NOT ONE of them claimed that anything belonging to him was his own; but all things were common property to them. And with GREAT power their leaders gave witness.

This, this is what will happen when God calls his church of the future. The SAME Spirit will produce the exact same results, nothing different. Jim Jones had the right ideal, but God had not dispensed the main ingredient that was needed in his group. God will gather his comming church together, and I think he will give them all the Spirit at the same time, in large groups, not individually.

Now we have " Individuals" who are trying to appear as " Small groups who are in unity", and this is painfully obvious to me. They bicker amoungst themselves, but still try to hold to a standard of unity, which they themselves are just not able to substain. They mean well, but the signs of the Spirit are just far too great for a group to claim in voice, but not in Power.

I mean it may " Sound good" to claim you can heal, but DOING the healing requires the Power. It may sound good to convince yourself that you are preaching the truth to every human now, but actually DOING it in power is a whole different thing. It may please your spiritual senses if you claim you can cast out a devil, but actually doing it requires Gods Power, which is why I do not accept that these things are being done now. I do not see the Power for myself, and thus, I do not believe. I am like Thomas, I have to see it for myself, THEN I will believe.

But let me go into some interesting things about the new covenant church.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2009, 05:48:53 AM »
So, you're looking for a Jim Jones event minus the Koolaide?

martincisneros

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2009, 05:50:19 AM »
Getting others healed is very easy :cloud9:

I'm still not signing up to be a part of a Jim Jones congregation though :icon_jokercolor:

martincisneros

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 05:52:34 AM »
It may please your spiritual senses if you claim you can cast out a devil, but actually doing it requires Gods Power, which is why I do not accept that these things are being done now. I do not see the Power for myself, and thus, I do not believe. I am like Thomas, I have to see it for myself, THEN I will believe.
So, you admit you are an unbeliever like Thomas.  Glad you clarified.  It doesn't gratify my senses at all to cast out demons.  You see beings going away in torment.  No one with the Spirit of God can relish that, though it has to be done, has been done, and will continue to be done.

Mickiel

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 05:58:45 AM »
So, you're looking for a Jim Jones event minus the Koolaide?

Well not a Jim Jones event, but simular, yes. Only inititated by God himself, this is what I see in the bible. Jim Jones was led by satan, and this event was actually " Set up" by satan, in order to discredit God doing it in the comming future. And many humans at that time, will think that it will be just another satan inspired thing. But it will be no " Cry Wolf" that comming time. Its going to be real. And the truly annointed will be looked on as " Fools", because the world has been conditioned to know that anytime this occurs, its crazy.

Just as believers now, view any message of them not now having Gods Spirit, " Is crazy." Because believers have been preconditioned to accept that THEY control Gods calling, through their knowledge about God, and their desire to be what they want to be.

And let me get into that.

Peace.

Mickiel

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 06:03:52 AM »
[quote author=martincisneros
So, you admit you are an unbeliever like Thomas.  Glad you clarified.  It doesn't gratify my senses at all to cast out demons.  You see beings going away in torment.  No one with the Spirit of God can relish that, though it has to be done, has been done, and will continue to be done.
[/quote]

I admit to being like Thomas, certain things I willnot believe, until I experience them for myself.  I do not believe God has called out a church now, until I see it for myself.

I do not see beings going away in torment, and have never stated as such, I am falsely accusded there.

I will clarify it again , if needed by anyonelse, I do not have Gods Spirit, I am not a Christian, and have not claimed anythingelse of high esteem.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 06:09:51 AM »
Because believers have been preconditioned to accept that THEY control Gods calling, through their knowledge about God, and their desire to be what they want to be.
Just because someone doesn't buy into the hyperSovereignty message that dismisses man having any type of free will DOES NOT MEAN anyone believes that they are controling God.  Careful with the slander.  God's promises reign in the hearts of Christians to varying degrees, but never a belief that anyone is controling God.  That's baseless inuendo and teeters on blasphemy of what Christ's Blood is doing in the Church.

martincisneros

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 06:15:09 AM »
I admit to being like Thomas, certain things I willnot believe, until I experience them for myself.  I do not believe God has called out a church now, until I see it for myself.

I do not see beings going away in torment, and have never stated as such, I am falsely accusded there.

I will clarify it again , if needed by anyonelse, I do not have Gods Spirit, I am not a Christian, and have not claimed anythingelse of high esteem.

Peace.
Dude, there's been a Church for 2000 years.  St. Paul wasn't just spitting tobacco into the wind with all he was saying.  The Church hasn't ceased to exist although I understand that if you hold to a cessationist belief that you're at the very least being a consistent cessationist and I can respect that.  What I cannot respect are people that will concur that we're the same Church as 2000 years ago, but have purposefully been left by God bankrupt of power because of their theology and experience that has zero basis in either Scripture or reality. 

And you were never falsely accused.  I was simply stating a matter of fact that the casting out of demons is tormenting to demons, both from what I see in Scripture and from what I've seen firsthand through exorcisms that I've either been around or have had the unfortunate experience of having dumped into my lap by the Holy Spirit.  I was involved in a totally unsolicited exorcism in 2005 that lasted 40 nights and 41 days.  It took that long and then I won't go into all of the details of how I know that it was gone 'cause it would involve getting into too many private details of someone else's life, but there were not only the signs of a freed life, but I personally saw it leave them.

So, at least you're admitting you're not a Christian.  Thank you for your honesty.

Mickiel

« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 06:16:22 AM »
Because believers have been preconditioned to accept that THEY control Gods calling, through their knowledge about God, and their desire to be what they want to be.
Just because someone doesn't buy into the hyperSovereignty message that dismisses man having any type of free will DOES NOT MEAN anyone believes that they are controling God.  Careful with the slander.  God's promises reign in the hearts of Christians to varying degrees, but never a belief that anyone is controling God.  That's baseless inuendo and teeters on blasphemy of what Christ's Blood is doing in the Church.

You are calling it slander for reasons of your own. The truth is not slander, but if its your wish to label me a slanderer, I already know why your doing it. It changes nothing in me, I already know I am no slanderer.

But you know, set this up as you will. I have called you no names, it is you who are calling me names, but I understand your pathology, and what you do.

Do what you must, its been done to me before. You are in control here, not me.

And I am saying that certain believers are controlling their own path, walking in their own steps.

And I believe that, no matter how much control is tried to be pushed over me.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 06:19:34 AM »
You are calling it slander for reasons of your own. The truth is not slander, but if its your wish to label me a slanderer, I already know why your doing it.
No, I was calling you on the carpet for making judgmental observations.  You've already admitted that you don't have the Spirit.  You obviously don't understand the Scriptures either.  I was calling it slander because you're not understanding why people are doing what they're doing as they're lead by the Spirit and the Word, so you've decided to provide the reason and to try to equate the work of God with the work of the devil.  Had I called it what it Scripturally actually is that you've been doing.... Please, please, please look up what Gamaliel had to say about it in the book of Acts.

Mickiel

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 06:19:57 AM »
Quote from: martincisneros link=topic=5796.
Peace.
[/quote
Dude, there's been a Church for 2000 years.  .

If its not a problem, please address me with my name, I do not like being called dude.

I disagree that there has been a church for 2000 years, I totally disagree with that. And there is not one yet now.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 06:32:11 AM »
You're a natural man that's not perceiving the work of the Spirit as St. Paul said in 1Corinthians.  But if you repent of your sin and ask Jesus to fill you with His Holy Spirit with a genuine heart commitment to do all that He tells you to do, then you can experience and inherit His absolute power right now.  Do you believe that God literally raised Jesus from the dead and have you ever confessed Him as the Lord of your life? 

Do you believe the Scriptures of the New Testament to convey an accurate picture of what Jesus said, did, commanded, and provided?  You can settle this power issue right now once and for all if you'd like.  But have you embraced your Father God as your Daddy?  Do you love Him with all of your heart?  Has Jesus revealed Himself to you?  Can you submit yourself to Him right now to do and to say all that He says and does?  You don't have to wait. 

The Scriptures say that it's not a matter of crossing any type of ocean or ascending into the heavens, but this is as close as your heart and mouth that if you'll confess Jesus as Lord, believing in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, then you will be saved.  For with the heart man believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.  You can be made the righteousness of God right this instant because Jesus has already done the hard part in having gone to the Cross.  You've just got to come to Him, ask Him to open your eyes and to fill your mouth and heart.  You don't have to wait another minute to experience true salvation and ultimate power if you believe the Gospel.

Mickiel

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2009, 06:33:58 AM »

Anyhow, its obvious that I have troubles speaking with certain people, which is why I prefer to talk to myself, or more understanding people. I don't know, I just do not mix well with believers. But I wanted to go into this New Covenant church, the one I will reconize as " The One."

The comming church of God will " Continually devote themselves to the Spirits teaching, and to " Each other." Acts 2:41-47 types this, and even Greater in the church to come. Each one of them will live on the Spiritual High that NEVER comes down, feeling a " Sense of Awe", vs. 43.

Let me stop here and go deeper into this " Sense of Awe." God is a great Power, the only thing that can physically be used to help describe this point, is drugs. Powerful drugs can alter the senses, put you in " Another World", get you real high on its strength. When God gives his Spirit, it will be very simular to a drug, because it will cause constant effects. Except you will never come off of these effects. Gods Spirit has " Visted me", during very short spurts. And those seconds were VERY addictive, very different, VERY revealing, very powerful. There is no DOUBT in my mind, that to live with Gods Spirit consistantly substained within an individual, would be truly something. I don't care if that personm NEVER told anyone that they have it, others would already know it. They wouldNOT be normal.

The New testement church willNOT be ordinary people, they willNOT be normal. But let me use some scriptures on that.

Peace.

martincisneros

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2009, 06:34:36 AM »
The Gospel is not hard and the Gospel is not hidden.