Author Topic: Questions or statements for Lee100, no empty rhetoric please.  (Read 1925 times)

lee100

Questions or statements for Lee100, no empty rhetoric please.
« on: August 22, 2009, 02:23:15 AM »
 I have dropped some scripture bombs that have literally made UR evaporate before your eyes, but I will take questions on my threads only. If you don't have anything biblical to say about my threads, I will not respond to you. Thanks. I will be here until 8 pm ET.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 02:48:36 AM by lee100 »

Paul Hazelwood

Re: Questions or statements for Lee100, no empty rhetoric please.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2009, 03:19:07 AM »
I have dropped some scripture bombs that have literally made UR evaporate before your eyes.

Actually, you may have drawn a picture with crayon and in your imagination think such a thing.

I will not respond to you.

ok
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 03:25:02 AM by Paul Hazelwood »

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2009, 03:47:25 AM »
 :cloud9: I would say you can't be serious, lee, but clearly you are.  :sigh:

When the LORD gets a hold of that stubbornness in you (assuming you put it on the altar) and turns it for His purposes, you are going to be a force to be reckoned with.  :mshock:
Right now........it's just stubbornness that has not bowed the knee.  :BangHead: Blessings....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2009, 04:26:52 AM »
I have dropped some scripture bombs that have literally made UR evaporate before your eyes,

Pro 12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:
 but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 04:39:10 AM »
:cloud9: I would say you can't be serious, lee, but clearly you are.  :sigh:

When the LORD gets a hold of that stubbornness in you (assuming you put it on the altar) and turns it for His purposes, you are going to be a force to be reckoned with.  :mshock:
Right now........it's just stubbornness that has not bowed the knee.  :BangHead: Blessings....

Amen sister R... Just as he was as "CoG37"...  :laughing7:

...willieH  :HeartThrob:

preistsplace

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 10:14:29 AM »
Hey Brandon,

No, I'm not annihilationist.. All people enjoy God's salvation in some way like those who BELIEVE enjoy His salvation. God is the Savior of all people in a temporal sense, while believers in an eternal sense. All people experience earthly benefits from the goodness of God.
can you show this to be true from the context of that verse?Where in that verse is the distinction made between eternal and temporal salvation?
If you read the verse as it stands it says what it says which is that God is the Saviour of all men , especially those that beleive . To assume different durations of salvation for the different groups is reading into the passage.
Blessings In Christ
I posted this you did not answer, so if you would be so kind, thank you lee100/cog....Blessings In Christ
Preistsplace

preistsplace

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »
one more.....
Lee I have a question for you....
Do you only see salvation as deliverance from eternal hell? 

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 11:35:55 AM »
Thanks. I will be here until 8 pm ET.
I can't wait until 8:01 pm ET.

Even your timezone is ET :sigh:
1 Timothy 2:3-4  ...God our Savior;  Who will have all men to be saved...
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »
Matthew 16:17
          You see, apart from the spirit of "revelation", which comes from above and not from ourselves, the Bible can really be made to say anything we want it to say. Look at the thousands of denominations each based upon differences of interpretation of basically the same Bible. Most Christian cults are even more intense in bible study than average church-goers and they often come up whit some very bizarre teachings. Most people are usually sincere in their beliefs. They really believe they have the truth. But until we have what Peter received when Jesus asked him Who He Was... until then, we only have knowledge which gets filtered through our culturally conditioned mind. The Scriptures, apart from the spirit of revelation often produces horrible systems of belief. Few of us are honest enough with ourselves to cry out to God to be completely set free from the traditions of men, from cultural, parental, political mind-sets, which effect how we read the Scriptures.
          The teaching of eternal torment has permeated the Western civilization for about 1500 years. Few realize the early believers were NOT indoctrinated into this mind-set by Christian leaders. Today it is not long before a child, even though never having read a Bible is exposed to the doctrine of eternal torment AS FACT. It is important to be absolutely certain regarding such an important subject whether we are reading the Bible through pre-conditioned eyes or through enlightenment by the Holy Spirit.

Ask God to reveal through the spirit of revelation all of His attributes and character. One must not know His love, Power, Omnipresence, Mercy through words on a page, one must receive these things by the spirit. Then the Bible will be read with clear eyes of understanding. Then the Bible Will Confirm what the spirit has revealed.
         Peter did NOT BELIEVE that Jesus Christ was the Son of God because he properly interpreted the Scriptures prophesying a Messiah. It was revealed to him by our Father. Upon=THIS= is the body of Christ built  [ My words--not the body of believers-- ], not upon Bible interpretation.

Interpretation produces division, revelation supported with Scripture produces UNITY. Revelation first, then the Scriptures will witness to the revelation.

Pg 166 An Analytical Study of Words  by Louis Abbott

retyped by Lee Damboise II

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 04:26:30 PM »
      (2) "pg. 9 Resitiutin of All Things." I proceed to shew that like Christ's flesh, and indeed like every other revelation which God has made of Himself, the letter of Scripture is a Veil quite as much as a revelation, hiding while it reveals, and yet revealing while it hides; presenting to the eye something very different from that which is within, even as the veil of the Tabernacle, with its inwoven cherubim, hid the glory within the veil, of which nevertheless it was the witness; and that therefore, as seen by sense, it is and must be apparently inconsistent and self-contradictory. Both these points are important; for if God's revelations of Himself are veils, even while they are also manifestations; and if therefore they are and must be open to the charge of inconsistency and contradiction; this fact will help us to understand, not only why Scripture is what it is, but also how to interpret its varied truths and doctrines.

retyped by Lee Damboise II

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2009, 05:11:12 PM »
Please read                    lee100       from lee damboise II

This is an exultant example of how churches have twisted the word of God to make it say what they want to teach for whatever their real reason are.

Example of One Very Toxic Bible

If you see in this how the Doctrine of Faith has been Man Made, say so Please

Jesus' Faith or Yours ? Who's
K.J.V.                Rom. 3:22
   Even the righteousness of God which is by Faith of Jesus Christ…

N.I.V.
   The righteousness from God comes through Faith in Jesus Christ…

C.L.N.T.V.
   A righteousness of God through Jesus Christs' Faith.(E ph. 2.8  Too –through Jesus' Faith)

Gal. 2:16

K.J.V.
   Knowing the a man is not justified by the works of the law, But by the faith of Jesus Christ, even when we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we be justified by the faith of Christ.

N.I.V.
   Know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but( by faith in) Jesus Christ.  So we too have put our faith in Jesus Christ that we may be justified by faith in Jesus Christ.  Man put in to be justified

C.L.N.T.V.
   Having perceived that a man is not being justified by works of law, except alone through the faith of Christ Jesus, we also believe in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by the faith of Christ….(His Faith Not Ours…)

Phil. 3.9
K.J.V.
   And be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the Law, But that which is through the faith of Christ, ( Who's ?) the righteousness which is of God by faith. ( JC'S Faith    NOT ours).

N.I.V.
   And be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ the righteousness that  comes from God and is by faith--(Man-made system)

C.L.N.T.V.
   And be found in Him, not having my righteousness, which is of law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is from God for faith,( J.C.'s Faith)
Gal. 2:20
K.J.V.
   I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God
N.I.V.
   I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the son of God--Not
C.L.N.T.V.
   With Christ have I been crucified, yet I am living; no longer I, but living in me is Christ. Now that which I am now living in flesh, I am living in faith that is of the son of God.

Since I cant make two collums, I have to make a list, sorry it is long.

• All people today Claiming Israel's Promises
    Only one Gospel;- there are 8 Gospels spoken of in the Bible
    All Peter's gospel
    Pardon
    Baptizms
    repentance
    Confession
    N.I.V. bible
    Bible memorizing
    Bible reading per-ordered
    church oriniziations
    Bingo-church
    Funrazers
    Ritual=Religion-1174 Y-1175 Y-1142 Y-1169 Young's
Eternity goats=heaven and sheep=Hell
sat or sunday Sabbath worship
Tithing
Any of the 640 Laws of the old testament
All The Laws of the denominations  of mankind

This All is Man Made Righteousness and Not of God

Lee Damboise II

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2009, 06:03:37 PM »
 :cloud9: Especially liked the first two posts of that article Lee Damboise.  :thumbsup: Blessings.....
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2009, 06:33:16 PM »
[/center]Thank You

sinfreeforever@gmx.ru

And yes, Gmx is a great online Mail box

Offline willieH

• Read Only
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2009, 09:04:12 PM »
willieH:  :icon_jokercolor:

Where's Lee100?

another "NO ANSWER" from him... must've defused his "scriptural bomb"  :laughing7: and exposed it for what it was, an untruthful little fart.  :laughing7:

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 10:04:08 PM by willieH »

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2009, 09:06:57 PM »
Where's Lee100?

He was busy starting 666 doom and gloom threads while you where off-line  :icon_jokercolor:
John 12:47  And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
Romans 4:5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in the one who declares the ungodly righteous ...

Offline Tony N

• Bronze
    • Saviour of All Fellowship
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 10:03:01 PM »
willieH:  :icon_jokercolor:

Where's Lee100?

anothere NO ANSWER from him... must've defused his "scriptural bomb"  :laughing7: and exposed it for what it was, an untruthful little fart.  :laughing7:

:laughing7: Ha! Funny!  :laughing7:
Just because God says He will save all mankind
does not necessarily mean He won't.

preistsplace

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 03:31:56 PM »
lee100 if you would be so kind as to answer my questions.

preistsplace

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 01:41:54 PM »
STILL NO ANSWER FROM LEE 100, I AM WAITING[/u][/i][/b]
I EVEN SENT HIM A PM...

preistsplace

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »
4 DAYS AND NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS..HMMM

Offline WhiteWings

• Gold
  • Yahshua heals
    • My sites
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 01:42:06 PM »
4 DAYS AND NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS..HMMM
Lee100 is banned so never will be able to answer you.
Neither are his also banned brothers in arms Cog and TrueChristian

Offline Doc

• Jesus Christ is the Savior of ALL men.
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
I have dropped some scripture bombs that have literally made UR evaporate before your eyes,

Pro 12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:
 but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

Now THAT's a REAL scripture bomb!  :laughing7:
God does not instruct us to pray to change His mind. He wants us to pray so that we'll know His mind.

"Prayer doesn't change God, it changes me." --C.S. Lewis

God never had or needed a Plan B. He's still on Plan A.

Res Veritas Loquitur

preistsplace

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 01:37:46 PM »
OK, good to know WW. Thank you and now we can all have a break. :)