Author Topic: The Good News  (Read 794 times)

Tim B

The Good News
« on: August 27, 2009, 09:08:58 AM »
So, I'm not sure if this will help anybody, but I gotta say it, for my OWN sake, if for nobody else's. (Not that I don't want anybody to be blessed by this, of course, but I'm figuring you guys will understand what I mean.)

Calvinism is TERRIBLY CRUEL news. NOT good news. God DOESN'T love ALL mankind. (More of an infinite, hopelessly cruel torturer. That or an annihilator who gets kicks out of wiping people out of existing and watching them suffer for no reason on Earth.)

Arminianism is BAD and CRUEL news. NOT good news. God DOESN'T love ALL mankind (simply because He doesn't care enough to not create human beings that will go through painful lives and ultimately be destroyed or suffer in their sins forever).

Christ as the TRIUMPHANT SAVIOR of ALL MANKIND IS THE ONLY GOOD NEWS! God DOES LOVE ALL mankind!  :bgdance: :boogie:  :happy3:  :bigGrin:  :boyheart:

Offline sparrow

• Bronze
  • I watch, & am as a sparrow alone upon the rooftop.
Re: The Good News
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »
AMEN, Bro... :icon_flower:

ALL!  :HeartThrob:

God loves us.
ALL of us.
How humbling... and how safe and secure we all are...

Care to join me in a dance of happiness over this beautiful truth?  :happygrin:

:HeartThrob:  :icon_flower:  :HeartThrob:  :icon_flower:  :HeartThrob:  :icon_flower:
"I knelt to drink,
And knew that I was on the brink
Of endless joy. And everywhere
I turned I saw a wonder there."

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Offline Cardinal

• < Moderator >
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
 :cloud9: Amen, yes He does. Blessings...
"I would rather train twenty men to pray, than a thousand to preach; A minister's highest mission ought to be to teach his people to pray." -H. MacGregor

HartleyDamboiseII

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 07:15:31 PM »
The Real Good News

Gal 3: 1-14.  He also was quite vehement in his protest against the preacher, invoking the "curse" or anathema ( which was the ancient custom of devoting a person to an expiatory or atoning sacrifice to the gods in order to avert public calamity), upon any man, even himself or a messenger from heaven, who would bring "ANY OTHER GOSPEL  TO THEM      ( The Galatians, the Uncircumcision or "gentiles")THAN THAT WHICH HE, PAUL HAD PREACHED TO THEM !" What would Paul say to apostate Christendom if he were here today, when, conservatively speaking, seventy-five % of its teachings, beliefs, customs and practices are drawn from the Circumcision gospel and writings, thus "removing" or transferring believers from the grace of Christ, in which they are called, and consequently distorting the gospel of Christ.
   God has clearly and definitely declared that Paul was His chosen vessel to bear His name to the "gentiles" or nations.  He entrusted to him the specific gospel for the nations by a revelation of Jesus Christ  ( Gal 1:12), namely, "the gospel of the Uncircumcision" (Gal 2:7 ).  He was separated and commissioned the apostle, herald and teacher of the nations in knowledge and truth ( Rom 1: 1-5;11:13;15:15-18 ).

Okay Okay , I know You've all hear ALL this Before....
But it is IN Love I Paste it again....
Lee Damboise II